Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! (8777 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Why Do Girls Wear Jean Trouser When Visiting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Rapsainot(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
WIZGUY69:
lipsrsealed undecided
[size=48]am just here to read hypocritical comments. am I welcome?[/size]
[size=48]YOU'RE HIGHLY WELCOMED grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
or what do you have to say ?grin
no o.nothing
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:

no o.nothing
have I not said it well ?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
have I not said it well ?
yea u have. Ur own analysis of "some" girls
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
missstella:
There will be no next time
Really? All will be well.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

...Well, he should not be too cold....He should flirt with me moderately and romantically in a gentle way....

..Offer me somethings to eat......like a cold drink and a snack....

..Make sure I dont have a boring moment with him....
Hm.. I 've never seen an honest lady like this on this Forum.
Her coments are always real, no fake. Always on point.
I envy the luck man in ur life. May you never fall into the hand of the wrong Man in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by chijoy7(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
WIZGUY69:
lipsrsealed undecided
[size=48]am just here to read hypocritical comments. am I welcome?[/size]
YES........................VERY WELCOME[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin
firstEVA:
1. if for any reason u had to step out before i get there, dont be long, i hate waiting.
2. there should be something to eat and drink
3. when i'm ready to leave, either drop me at home, call a cab for me or give me something substantial for my transport.
4. u can dash me small thing wink (optional)
5.Bleep the hell outta your pussy
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Romance allowed?
temigracie:

...Well, he should not be too cold....He should flirt with me moderately and romantically in a gentle way....

..Offer me somethings to eat......like a cold drink and a snack....

..Make sure I dont have a boring moment with him....
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by oluamid(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
cnomagic:
We just want a glass of juice and a good movie. Nothing more.

Must you want movie? And why can't the both of us be the movie, you know those kinds of James Bond movies wink
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
or spartacous grin
oluamid:

Must you want movie? And why can't the both of us be the movie, you know those kinds of James Bond movies wink
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by oluamid(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
or spartacous grin

You get am. That sort of movie gangan. I can be Crixus and she can be Domina. hehehehe grin
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by oluamid(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Smartsyn:
A friend of mine came to visit me recently and informed me she will sleep over... After d whole chicken and chips, she took her bath and on climbing d bed, she said "pls no touching, i didn't ve that in mind before coming"... That was one of the most humorous comment she made that night..

I have a feeling that wasn't the last of her comments. Mind telling us the other comments she made?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
wink
oluamid:

You get am. That sort of movie gangan. I can be Crixus and she can be Domina. hehehehe grin
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
chisco82:

Hm.. I 've never seen an honest lady like this on this Forum.
Her coments are always real, no fake. Always on point.
I envy the luck man in ur life. May you never fall into the hand of the wrong Man in Jesus' name.

...lol.....

Amen ooo..........Thanks alot, Sir.....I really appreciate it, Sir

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
Romance allowed?

No romance whatsoever....
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
haaaba u wicked oo
temigracie:

No romance whatsoever....
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by 1one: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
I was just laughing out loud at the poster that had a bucket list of things she expected the guy to do.. Duddess, seriously, just stay in your house... with all she listed you would wonder if she was going for shopping or a visit.

I think it pays to be friends with really cool and mature ladies...

One time when a friend came to see me.. From the moment she walked in through the door, till when she stepped out.. We were just talking and laughing.. Some girls are just cool like that.. I even wanted to offer her a drink but she declined.

Another one of my friends paid me a visit when I was cooking.... not just cooking ooo.. But frying plantain... and me I can sell my phone to buy just one bunch of plantains... I love plantains so much.. So when she came she was like "Ahh oti wa da.. mo ma bayin je plantain yi".. In my mind I was like cry.. Plantain that I've already planned to be drunk with..

After so much teases and banter... We ended up eating the plantain together from the same plate.. For some weird reason, she didn't want me to dish her own separately.. and me I don't eat with people not to talk of eating together with a girl... But bottom line, I enjoyed it.

As much as we like to think that all girls want you to be sharp and be a "badt" guy.. Some girls just come over to your place to have decent company, to gist talk, chill and relax... You don't have to pay for their tfares. If they've already formed an opinion of you in their mind, whether Good or Bad.. Paying or not paying their Trade wouldn't change such opinion... So really there's no stated law and rule that you must always pay a girl's Tfare.

P:S- Pardon any typos abeg... I just dey learn to use "swype" grinwink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
hmmmm...comprehensive contribution
1one:
I was just laughing out loud at the poster that had a bucket list of things she expected the guy to do.. Duddess, seriously, just stay in your house... with all she listed you would wonder if she was going for shopping or a visit.

I think it pays to be friends with really cool and mature ladies...

One time when a friend came to see me.. From the moment she walked in through the door, till when she stepped out.. We were just talking and laughing.. Some girls are just cool like that.. I even wanted to offer her a drink but she declined.

Another one of my friends paid me a visit when I was cooking.... not just cooking ooo.. But frying plantain... and me I can sell my phone to buy just one bunch of plantains... I love plantains so much.. So when she came she was like "Ahh oti wa da.. mo ma bayin je plantain yi".. In my mind I was like cry.. Plantain that I've already planned to be drunk with..

After so much teases and banter... We ended up eating the plantain together from the same plate.. For some weird reason, she didn't want me to dish her own separately.. and me I don't eat with people not to talk of eating together with a girl... But bottom line, I enjoyed it.

As much as we like to think that all girls want you to be sharp and be a "badt" guy.. Some girls just come over to your place to have decent company, to gist talk, chill and relax... You don't have to pay for their tfares. If they've already formed an opinion of you in their mind, whether Good or Bad.. Paying or not paying their Trade wouldn't change such opinion... So really there's no stated law and rule that you must always pay a girl's Tfare.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:
....I expect him to be a gentleman....Know and do what is right....
see dem encrypting the real word,so whats d right thing here?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by 1one: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
hmmmm...comprehensive contribution

Thanks man.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Going to visit a guy is going to play video games.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
i dont understand...expantiate further pls
missberrypop5:
Going to visit a guy is going to play video games.

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
be expecting a gud exercise, a nice bleeping
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by barackodam: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
haaaba u wicked oo

Na today you know
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
i just dey confirm am now
barackodam:

Na today you know
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by barackodam: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
i just dey confirm am now

Lol grin
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
i dont understand...expantiate further pls
going to play video games like ps2 and 3, Fifa etc.. Understand now?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls..i beg you in the name of God, dont come
missberrypop5:
going to play video games like ps2 and 3, Fifa etc.. Understand now?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
pls..i beg you in the name of God, dont come
I can't remember telling you i'm coming to pay you a visit. Or are you day dreaming?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
em just saying it in advance should incase u wanna come... grin grin grin
missberrypop5:
I can't remember telling you i'm coming to pay you a visit. Or are you day dreaming?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
plz, hw old ar u. plz am in lov wit u nd i dnt want dat to happen, but it cn only happen if u ar same age as me, plz belive me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Always Want To Touch Me / Shocking Thing I Found In My Fridge Today / The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.