Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! (8780 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Why Do Girls Wear Jean Trouser When Visiting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by fr3do(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
firstEVA:
1. if for any reason u had to step out before i get there, dont be long, i hate waiting.
2. there should be something to eat and drink
3. when i'm ready to leave, either drop me at home, call a cab for me or give me something substantial for my transport.
4. u can dash me small thing wink (optional)

Later una go dey do feminism

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin
missberrypop5:
I can't remember telling you i'm coming to pay you a visit. Or are you day dreaming?
ismailaja:
plz, hw old ar u. plz am in lov wit u nd i dnt want dat to happen, but it cn only happen if u ar same age as me, plz belive me
na wa oooo
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by clubone05: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
firstEVA:
1. if for any reason u had to step out before i get there, dont be long, i hate waiting.
3. when i'm ready to leave, either drop me at home, call a cab for me or give me something substantial for my transport.

babes I hope after all this conditions you go drop something. .
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Two things are always on their mind when they plan visiting a male friend and they are Fun and Fun...they bored and need to catch some fun regardless how you do it,either entertaining them to the fullest,making them laugh so hard,flirting with them or bedding them...what they assume coming to your place for, is FUN even their girlfriends would be boring to them at that time the seeking for fun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Vikky014(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jst passing tho...
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
grin grin na wa oooo
for wat
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
for nothing
ismailaja:
for wat
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by ozo13(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Iaz93:
All theses girls too like food undecided
dats y most of dm DAT r likely to b fat can't control it cos any free food like chicken must sure enter dr mouth grin grin grin
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
1one:
I was just laughing out loud at the poster that had a bucket list of things she expected the guy to do.. Duddess, seriously, just stay in your house... with all she listed you would wonder if she was going for shopping or a visit.

I think it pays to be friends with really cool and mature ladies...

One time when a friend came to see me.. From the moment she walked in through the door, till when she stepped out.. We were just talking and laughing.. Some girls are just cool like that.. I even wanted to offer her a drink but she declined.

Another one of my friends paid me a visit when I was cooking.... not just cooking ooo.. But frying plantain... and me I can sell my phone to buy just one bunch of plantains... I love plantains so much.. So when she came she was like "Ahh oti wa da.. mo ma bayin je plantain yi".. In my mind I was like cry.. Plantain that I've already planned to be drunk with..

After so much teases and banter... We ended up eating the plantain together from the same plate.. For some weird reason, she didn't want me to dish her own separately.. and me I don't eat with people not to talk of eating together with a girl... But bottom line, I enjoyed it.

As much as we like to think that all girls want you to be sharp and be a "badt" guy.. Some girls just come over to your place to have decent company, to gist talk, chill and relax... You don't have to pay for their tfares. If they've already formed an opinion of you in their mind, whether Good or Bad.. Paying or not paying their Trade wouldn't change such opinion... So really there's no stated law and rule that you must always pay a girl's Tfare.

P:S- Pardon any typos abeg... I just dey learn to use "swype" grinwink
nice one broda

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by jaz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
U come to my house I bang u. U come again I bang u. After the first time ul most likely come back... Don't ask me y
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Uchwilliam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Any girl dat is visiting should expect to be nacked..walks out of thread
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by philantoxx(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
to see weird animals...
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by 1one: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
nice one broda
coolcool

Arigatoo.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Dexema(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
alen4smith:
"A GOOD MOVIE"

What movie cud that be? Chronicles of ridDICK?

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by slimzypink(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
bed things..prayaz...bedthingz again...prayaz...bedthingz again... den more prayaz dazall!!
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Dexema(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
going to play video games like ps2 and 3, Fifa etc.. Understand now?

Better don't come cos common 1 game you nogo win.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dexema:

Better don't come cos common 1 game you nogo win.
taaaaaaa
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Dexema(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
taaaaaaa

Taaaaaaaa?? undecided
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol. They do that as precautionary measure shud one thin lead to the other. a
Tallesty1:
Good ajuju.

Errm... Ladies claim they hate sex on first that date.

Yet they wear new panties and bra when going on a first date.

Why?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by oluamid(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
plz, hw old ar u. plz am in lov wit u nd i dnt want dat to happen, but it cn only happen if u ar same age as me, plz belive me

Duuuuuuuuuuuude! You can't fall in love with a random username on the internet.

Na your type dey make ladies open thread titled "Why I hate interacting with Nairaland guys".
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by oluamid(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Lol. They do that as precautionary measure shud one thin lead to the other. a

Prolly to show they are clean down there if matter enter mathias level.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2014
How u take know ? angry
Tallesty1:
Good ajuju.

Errm... Ladies claim they hate sex on first that date.

Yet they wear new panties and bra when going on a first date.

Why?
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Tallesty1(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2014
PinkObsession:
How u take know ? angry
I sell 'em
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by missstella(f): 12:12am On Oct 17, 2014
PinkObsession:
How u take know ? angry
Lol maybe he is talking from experience
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:21am On Oct 17, 2014
firstEVA:
wink correct!

1 Like

Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by jachi001(f): 3:34am On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]The guy should behave himself, he should not try to do touch touch. I so much aversion that act.
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Abbott(m): 3:36am On Oct 17, 2014
cnomagic:
We just want a glass of juice and a good movie. Nothing more.

You want to see no magic?

Right

cheesy
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 17, 2014
firstEVA:

I guess,since when Nigeria gained independence in oct 1st 1960...It only serves & meant for men,while the women in Nigeria were left behind to their own fate.

In other word;Nigerian gurls has been dependent since 1960 cry
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2014
what do u mean by bed things
slimzypink:
bed things..prayaz...bedthingz again...prayaz...bedthingz again... den more prayaz dazall!!
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2014
abi oo
oluamid:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude! You can't fall in love with a random username on the internet.

Na your type dey make ladies open thread titled "Why I hate interacting with Nairaland guys".
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2014
beds of d same feather...sha no go fly reach mushin area so u no go jam high tension wire grin grin grin
BecaciaBarbie:

wink correct!
Re: Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! by luckybaddest(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Smartsyn:
A friend of mine came to visit me recently and informed me she will sleep over... After d whole chicken and chips, she took her bath and on climbing d bed, she said "pls no touching, i didn't ve that in mind before coming"... That was one of the most humorous comment she made that night..
that mean you leave her untouched for the whole night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Sucking Girls Breasts.. / He Always Want To Touch Me / Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.