Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112398 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ojialo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
so tb is strong enough to carry 150kg? the 3bags are 75kg that is to say each is 25kg (half bag ) anyways my dad use to carry 50 liters of water on his head from Onitsha to ogidi.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ndidibabe(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
ugwum007:
God if I ve say anything wrong pls forgive cos I ve to air my view on dis situation.
if dis is really T.B.J which I believe is not him, what message is he trying to pass by carrying 3 bags of rice (150kg) on his head cos dis is stupidity of d highest order. if dis is how to get to heaven pls u pple can be going, I will be behind u pple.
Is it really true that all true christians are going to Heaven? I have been searching for that part of the Bible that says that and I can't find it. The only thing I read is that 144K people will go to Heaven.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
olapluto:
1. That person only looks like TBJ, he is not TBJ. Why tell lies to boost a man's profile?
2. It is dumb to carry such if options are available (someone mentioned wheel barrow). Is injuring the spine a sign of HUMILITY or stupidity?

looking at d picture Again...
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ugwum007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
hemartins:
he that humble himself will be exalted.
he that exalted himself, will be humbled.

who is humbling & who is exacting here?
God into ur hands I commit my country Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by eleko1: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
shockwave91:

i jst hope his neck breaks so he can feel pain. Then maybe he'll blame it on a mystery jet
Wicked but true talk
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ugwum007(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
ojialo:
so tb is strong enough to carry 150kg? the 3bags are 75kg that is to say each is 25kg (half bag ) anyways my dad use to carry 50 liters of water on his head from Onitsha to ogidi.

ur dad na mike Tyson twin brother?

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ugwum007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
ndidibabe:
Is it really true that all true christians are going to Heaven? I have been searching for that part of the Bible that says that and I can't find it. The only thing I read is that 144K people will go to Heaven.

babe, believe first so that u will be on d safe side.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by drnoel: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!

U are nastily observant for a NLer. Kudos bros, ur comment made my day 2day.

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Edunwa302(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by estherdennis(f): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
gabe15:
God bless tb Joshua
and bless me too oooooo
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by dosh16(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
its not a T.b J look-like.
its T.b J
there is emmanuel tv written across his chest
..... I think its a kind of advert.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Edunwa302(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
the anointed man of the most high
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by freesinzu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
All i see is he's pot belly

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by bonna4u(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is no big deal. Afterall, SUG aspirants happen to the most humble set of people you can ever come across few weeks to SUG elections back in school. Though they go about genuflecting greeting people with such phrases as "I am loyal sir/ma", they can't fool us all.

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ooshinibos: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
am impressed

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ama28(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
How I wish carrying these bags of rice can bring back the dead. They still deserve justice. Let the law take its course

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ojialo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ama28:
How I wish carrying these bags of rice can bring back the dead. They still deserve justice. Let the law take its course
abi... @Ama
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Amokwe(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.

Are you sure it's not PHOTOSHOPED?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Omolecturer(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
olapluto:
1. That person only looks like TBJ, he is not TBJ. Why tell lies to boost a man's profile?
2. It is dumb to carry such if options are available (someone mentioned wheel barrow). Is injuring the spine a sign of humility or stupidity?
chek his cloth u will see 'emanuel tv'. I saw him on AIT doing dat one sunday evenin. but not 3 bags of rice.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Chuks16(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
I came late
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=14pt]yimu!!! Appeal to emotions will always work on gullible nigerians anyway, like Jonathans "i had no shoes", "i am just like you", "i am chosen by God to bring good luck" .Justice must be served regardless, Not every Nigerian is bamboozled by religion, its precepts or its appeals[/size]

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
And trhe reporters were waiting for Dr. Karl to come down. He knew they were waiting. He looked at himself for the 11th time in the mirror, he is ok. He came down in a hurry, going to his car. And they charged towards him 'Dr. Karl! Dr. Karl'. He pretended to be annoyed, that they are taking his time, then gave way to a two-hour interview.

Similarly,
1. If there had been no media coverage, would he do this?
2. Is he trying to please us, or to ring his own bell?
3. Why carry loads on the head? What is a wheelbarrow meant for?
4. Those two persons in the pic, what are they carrying, and what does this prove?
5. Is this consistent with Jesus' words in Matthew Chapter 6?

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why take the photograph?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by iamdjtune: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wey the mod. Wey push this peeshaw come fp? He needs to go to liberia and help ebola patients.. Meanwhile download this hot 🔥 video 📹 HOT VIDEO : Yemi Alade – Kissing

http://www..com/download-video-yemi-alade-kissing/
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tonte(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
what's humble about carrying bags of rice on one's head...if anything, he is taking a medical risk

RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by billyG(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
If that dude is really TB must he bend over backward 2 prove he is humble in christ,his rivals like okoty,oshimolowo will be pissed off.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by M4gunners: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!
God bless you my brother.

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
ALAARU FOR JESUS ESU.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Kingso23: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Base1:
Gullible retards, deceived by some dunces... angry

BUT WETIN COME CONCERN ME THERE IS GOD OOO!!!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by lawrenceunaa: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
So u want me to believe that stuffs he's carrying is actually three bag of rice undecided

That's 150kg cry

A beg na sealed foam grin

Is this becos of the fallen building cheesy

U go face justice in due time sir tongue
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ephemmm: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2

I am not surprised by the number of likes here as U have made a valid point with substantial reference from Bible. But the truth is that we are the same Nigerian who will be criticising the richmen, politicians, religious leaders who are doing more than this without any publicity.

I can tell you, we have great number of Nigerian politicians, religious leaders and richmen who are wonderfully giving out to the poor and needy without the knowledge of few or anybody. But instead of keeping silence and leave the judgement to God, we will be here using our keyboards to condemn them.

Judge not so that you will not be judged: God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video)