Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112310 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by edicha80: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.
ok
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by elisa121s(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Me wit joshua na frnd b4 wen we dey cari bag of cementgrin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
bebek:
I don't think this guy is TB. My opinion though
no,is photoshop in ur opinion.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by toyinkin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
God bless u more. Baba..TB
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by fpeter(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Old pix
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
How many wheel barrow wil everyone use to share rice to the needy? Or will yu use a wheelbarrow to take a bag of rice 2feet to point B?? Why do you yu hav hands??
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by danbdavid: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
I come cryin u did nt weep den dancing u did happy
Wo to u all ye dis generation dat raise a curse on my anointed ur land let 4 u desolate
4 d great tin done in ur time had been time of pharo he would v repented of his sin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by steve308(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
and so?pls always endeavor to post things that can add value to some one life gosh.....
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by delishpot: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
what make someone fake or real.or deceit 101,because he help d needing and assist d workers.God help us.

I did not say he is fake. I responded to the reply given to a poster. My point is, carrying bags of rice or not, a man cant be judged simply based on that. He cant be judged to be a siant or sinner cos he carried a bag of rice. Hence my question, will carrying bags of rice on his head make him redeemed? Note its based on a reply to another comment. Not based on the topic itself. Its well.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by caniva(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Ee'yah! they don get dis man undecided undecided undecided

But don't worry, av gat ur back

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tecno4life(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:
How can a person of his genre carry 3 bags?

A bag is around 50 kg if not more

So he is carrying over 150 kg

Mallam sef for alaba go tire

unless if na pillow or foam dey inside those bags

then no contest.
It's actually 25KG bags undecided so it's 75KG
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by osazee12(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
wow, incredible stuff. his benevolence is 2nd to none
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by bonna4u(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
phorget:
. God knows dat dat man in pix is not TBJ... The OP can fool some ppl sometimes but he cant fool all the ppl all the time. A bag of rice should weigh. Up to 50kg and a man of TBJ calliber will not dare put a 150kg of rice on his head...nah die be dat nah!
Bob Marley- Get up stand up. So true after all these years. Lastly, the man with bags of rice in the picture is T.B Joshua. But, that is a screen shot from an old video.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by RoyalRoy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
spotit:
Royalroy, come on here boy...u stupiđ turd. Do you have any sense at all? bloody foöl you think i care what swarm of bees you're able to shitt? idiott. put a complete ban, bastard and I'll make another account this minute to teach you your job. incredible imp

seun seun seun has to fix this foöl moderating his mother's bedroom.

Grow up son!!!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by TINCAN(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
sammyzacks:
When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. Mathew 6:2
dis verse summarizes it all.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by meek2stylee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
when christ turned water into wine did he went to fetch d water.....NO.....when he fed d 5000 ppl did he went to buy bread or d fish NO.........d apostles did dat.........when he rose lazarus from d dead was he d one dat removed d stone from d tomb NO.........he asked ppl to do dat...........so if carrying bags of rice on d head is humility then am sorry to say dis we all are very far from saving this country of ours,,,,,,,,,,SMH

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by jahbiz: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
And why must he carry it on his head? What happens to bikes, tricycle, motor cars and the rest of life made easy machine? He must be seeking for attention!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Balkan:
[size=20pt]So Humility in your dictionary means carrying three bags of rice on your head! Pharisee of the bible[/size]
no,is not d carrying,but assisting ur workers instead of feeling pompus and ordering,u join them.i do that to my workers too.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by cole265(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
The man was only body building in readiness for a long life time imprisonment. He is a true prophet. He saw it coming.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by eleko1: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fake pisure.That is not even synagogue road.Check the man Teddy bear well.@ Op,U can scam only the gullible/jJC not peeps with eagle eyes
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by thepillarofafrica(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don't mistake cheap publicity for humility folks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Atigba: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
I only love his generosity

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by clemz88(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
sheedy407:
Carrying them to support the falling building?
what do u mean by that? Learn to appreciate for once
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Code213: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
obie3rixe:
How many wheel barrow wil everyone use to share rice to the needy? Or will yu use a wheelbarrow to take a bag of rice 2feet to point B?? Why do you yu hav hands??
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by clemz88(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
obailala:
I thought they said this man had $10million? undecided
and so?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by natureblack(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
ZACHIE:

Na by force to sound educated?
genre ko
specie ni.

olodo rabata
I was outta words when I saw that.

I don't really blame the dude,he felt there was a need for him to belong.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by natureblack(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
btw you and ur pastor,who is deceiving who,can ur pastor do it.
shush-away bruh,and stop being dump. angry
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ibkgab001: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ipese tologo
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Grow up son!!!
no boy, you're the one who needs the growing up. who called your attention to the thread, and who flouted the rules in the first place? who brought accomplices to make a show of foolishness there? what are the standard procedures for your moderatorship? school yourself son.

i don't suffer foöls, i burst them all open. and I'm no chicken doing it over and over.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by MadCow1: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
My People die for lack of Wisdom

Kudos to Mr. Joshua.. His Philanthropy is priceless and highly commendable.

To those talking about Blasphemy against T.B Joshua, I pity for you guys cos you are equating him to God.. That shows your level of Biblical understanding or lack thereof.

A Nation of poor people would naturally reason poorly. Anybody who throws a couple of cents in the streets becomes a messiah. grin

As much as I love his philanthropy, I still insist that T. B. Joshua be arrested and tried for negligent manslaughter or something. Because its his primary fault that an illegal structure was set up in his establishment that led to the death of over 85 persons and injury to even more.. And ig he is found guilty, they should send his philanthropic A-ss to Jail like every other convict. angry

The Law remains the Law..[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by smoothlips(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
If Pastor Chris carry one bag na hospital be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.