Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27511 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
dmz:
Congrats Jennimma
Can you describe your emotions during the final vote?
Would you have been disappointed, your feelings hurt if you had not won?
My dear,I was elated. I did cry too.

Truthfully,i'd be disappointed if i didn't win. I sacrificed lots of things for the contest and I'm so proud it wasn't in vain.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by dmz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennimma:

My dear,I was elated. I did cry too.

Truthfully,i'd be disappointed if i didn't win. I sacrificed lots of things for the contest and I'm so proud it wasn't in vain.

Kudos for being honest with your feelings. Enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
I swear, Seun himself dey view this thread. Does that mean we'll make fp?
Oga Seun, you have any question for the beauty Queen? Errrr.... No. All question has been asked.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Please,if i havn't answered your question,i'd do so later. Duty calls.

Emzypaz,it was an honour. Thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emzypaz:
Kingphilip: I hand everything over to you. Draw the curtains once it is 3pm but if Jennimma wants and extension, please do grant it.
network was bad at my side I just got this message nw
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thank you very much Jennimma for answering our call. I hope if we call on you a next time, you won't hesitate to show up.
And to all of us who participated, it was nice and fun afterall. Do join us next week as we interview another celebrity, this time a poet.
Thank you very much and bye for now.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennimma:

hahahahaha...my dad has been my supporter ever since. I'd contest for the both and see if I can win again. Its actually fun to be part of a pageantry.
wishing u da very best in these endeavors n please don't forget me den

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by MumZ(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
anoda successful interview, kudos guys. was really praying deer ll b no mess up dis wkend, glad deer wasn't. 1ce more, kudos n Congrats 2 Jenmimma.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nimen(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aww i've missed a lot...

Emzypaz Kingphilip i don't think my client was protected, a lot of personal questions where asked in which she had to swerve from.
Fatalvelli and Therock5555 moved from my instructions, and i think you should do something about it.
Thanks.
#TeamQueenJennimma

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Skimpledawg(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rily missed dz tho!! Wnt next time! Nice work Kingphilip, Emzypas and odas! N to Queen Jennimma, yu rock!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Rily missed dz tho!! Wnt next time! Nice work King philip, Emzypa.s and odas! N to Queen Jenni.mma, yu rock!
after I specifically invited u u decided to let me down

BTW drop ur questions wen she drops by she might answer den
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by toykathy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennimma:

I'm Jennifer Ugokwe. I attend RCCG,tho an Anglican from roots. I'm the second issue in my family.

Jenny babe(in funke akindele's voice)

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennimma:

lolz...boyfriend? Would you be my boyfriend? Lolz
yeeeeessss My Lady

2 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Cashio(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fatalveli:
Queen Jenimma, what's ur relationship status.
wey dat girl? will u come back here and answer dis queshon.....
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Skimpledawg(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:

after I specifically invited u u decided to let me down

BTW drop ur questions wen she drops by she might answer den
Twz d Heart rending football match dah took ma time bro! No vex!!

#btw, Queen Jennima, wats ya drive bout Life! I mean wat comes to your mind that rily kips yu goin in Life. Plz tell Us.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Princesschi(f): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cashio:
wey dat girl? will u come back here and answer dis queshon.....

i guess she's taken... Ask Therock5555
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Cashio(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi:

i guess she's taken... Ask Therock5555
and the distractions now go make rock no go get time dey update him tori.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Twz d Heart rending football match dah took ma time bro! No vex!!

#btw, Queen Jennima, wats ya drive bout Life! I mean wat comes to your mind that rily kips yu goin in Life. Plz tell Us.
It is my G.O.D. He has been my "fuel"
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Skimpledawg(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Jennimma:

It is my G.O.D. He has been my "fuel"
If am correct Queen Jennimma, its in abbreviation! Plz wah does d initials stand for?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
The interview resumes this weekend by God's grace. But we are yet to decide who will be interviewed.
Kingphilip. Lets come to a conclusion. I want us to interview a poet.
I have my eyes on OMA4U or Texanomaly. Jigsawkillah too.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Emzypaz:
The interview resumes this weekend by God's grace. But we are yet to decide who will be interviewed.
Kingphilip. Lets come to a conclusion. I want us to interview a poet.
I have my eyes on OMA4U or Texanomaly. Jigsawkillah too.
hey guys so sorry ve been offline, had some issues..., talking about poets, that would be cool and trust me the poem section is mindblowing, so pleaseee lets do poets and yes lets start with OMA4U
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jeanfortune:

hey guys so sorry ve been offline, had some issues..., talking about poets, that would be cool and trust me the poem section is mindblowing, so pleaseee lets do poets and yes lets start with OMA4U
seconded
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Emzypaz boss I haven't seen any of their works before so I'm not in a position to pick any
but if u guys pick any it's Ok by me
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=32pt] 'THE WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD'[/size] with EMZYPAZ and the gang
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Its another saturday today. Another wonderful day that we get to know our writers well on Nairaland. Good afternoon and welcome to the WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD. My name is EMZYPAZ. I won't be doing this alone as usual. On the show with me is Kingphilip, Jeanfortune, Onemansquad and the other members of the gang.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Like we have promised, our guest on the programme today is a poet, he is a story writer. He is a blessing to the literature section. And also one of the leading writers on Nairaland.
He is no other person than OMA4U.
His profile and a little bit about him follows after this break. Don't go away.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Our guest, OMA4U joined Nairaland on the 28th of January 2013. His most active sections are Literature, Poems for Review and Diaries.
His first work here on Nairaland was titled, OMA COLLECTION OF POEMS.' It is a collection containing so many poetry works. A;ong which were 'IF TOMORROW STARTS WITHOUT ME,' 'A MEMORY OF THE DEATH(a Quatrain),' 'PREGNANT FUTURE' to mention a few.
He recently started a story titled 'Patron of Matrimony,' a story which was well recieved by interested readers and has since ganered enough views.
The name OMA4U is a household name in the literature and peom sections of Nairaland.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emzypaz is It at 5 Or at 3
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
LarrySun
Texanomaly
D9ty7
Iyabodeh
Laykorn
Kingphilip
Jeanfortune
Jigsawkillah.
Its on live. Be part of the fun

2 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Its 3pm.
kingphilip:
Emzypaz is It at 5 Or at 3
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good afternoon and welcome to the programme. Our first question for you goes thus;
- Who is OMA? Tell us more about OMA4U.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Present
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.