Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27516 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Royver:
Royver is an adult male, born in Benin city, raised by German soldiers for the first 5years of his life, went to primary and secondary school in bendel state and studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Benin. Started writing at the age of seven and has been unable to stop ever since.
soldiers I Dan dey piss for sokoto
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Therock5555:
Good evening y'all, tanks for creating this thread, lemme start first, Mr Royver, who is your nairaland crush?

What was your most challenging story on nairaland?
@rock, smh, Na there you go first...
Well I have a lot of ladies that I admire on Nairaland e.g jennima, sexy sapphire, jeanfortune, ishilove, white mosquito, standd to name but a few.

My most challenging story on Nairaland has to be my most recent: THE DAY THE WORLD ENDED.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emzypaz:
This interview is an open interview where everyone is allowed to ask our amiable guest any kind of questions they have for them(the guests).
Mr Royver will be taking unto the scene now and the question and answers can then begin to pour in.

Onemansquad, Kingphilip, tecno4life, SMALLPENIS, Fatalveli. Over to you guys.
I won't ask cause u guys have already killed him with questions undecided
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Yes! Am here!

Question 1: Mr Royver, when did you develop a passion for writing?

I developed a passion for writing at the age of seven. I would read all these wonderful children's stories by Enid blyton, the brothers Grimm, Edgar Alan poe, and I dreamed of writing my own stories. I would scribble stuff on pieces of paper and store it in strange places to finish later. At 11years I had started keeping a diary. I guess it just grew from there.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr Royver,
* One of my favourite of your stories is 'I See Things Others Do Not', what was your inspiration for that story?

* What is your favourite personal belonging?

* what is your most expensive property?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
sir how did u come about ur moniker 'Royver'
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emzypaz:

1. What prompted you into story writing?
2. When did you start writing stories?
3. What is your main source of inspiration?
4. Who is that one writer on Nairaland that you so much put on the high?
5. Is there any Nairalander you'll love to meet? a writer and a reader.
I think I have answered 1 2 and 3.

4. I am kind of drawn to fantasy and horror. Frank 3.16s 'ReIncarnation' does it for me.

5. Writer-many! Reader many as well!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by teamplayey: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello Royver, tell us about your madam and children
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Royver:
Royver is an adult male, born in Benin city, raised by German soldiers for the first 5years of his life, went to primary and secondary school in bendel state and studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Benin. Started writing at the age of seven and has been unable to stop ever since.

German soldiers kwa!!!! shocked
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr. Royver, can you please tell us how you came about the site Nairaland(.com)
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr Royver,
* If you were to make just one wish, what would it be?

* which of your stories protagonist would you want to come to real life?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Mr Royver,
* One of my favourite of your stories is 'I See Things Others Do Not', what was your inspiration for that story?

* What is your favourite personal belonging?

* what is your most expensive property?

The story kind of just told itself, really. Chukwudi is a character in many of us. We see things that we cannot explain and wave it off as our imagination or a fluke. Each and every one of us is busy in the hustle called life that we refuse to acknowledge that there might be something deeper pushing us. I'm not talking midnight prayer or binding and casting, but our own inner urges, our desires that we refuse to put on a leash simply because we want to serve our selfish interests. We don't k ow that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. But maybe this is a story for another day.

My favourite belonging right now should be my phone.

My most expensive property? My family smiley

2 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
kingphilip:
sir how did u come about ur moniker 'Royver'

Lol, royvwr has been my nickname for a long time.
Roy. Version 1.0. Royver.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls let him ansa dis questions 1st it's enuf
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
tecno4life:

I won't ask cause u guys have already killed him with questions undecided
Lol..don't mind them techno. I will be off nairaland for the next 5days or so, so maybe you should ask. smiley
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr. Royver u are welcome
my questions are:-
1. Are you married?? If yes aw many kids do u have.?

2. which club do u support?
3. Between Ronaldo and Messi who is your favorite?

4. What do you do for a living??

5. What are your Hobbies apart frm writing??

6. Who is your role model
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
teamplayey:
Hello Royver, tell us about your madam and children

A warrior angel and two amazonian princesses smiley They are doing fine, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
tecno4life:
Mr. Royver, can you please tell us how you came about the site Nairaland(.com)

Randomly when searching for information a year or so ago. I read a post by yuzedo that made me laugh my socks off. grin I joined later in 2013.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
I humbly apologise but I have to log off soon. Duty calls.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Flakkydagirl: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Serious question congestion on this thread o....
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
The interview will be closed by 6:
30 , so please ask your questions now.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
The questions are just way too many. Now we can see that Royver is the man of the people, everyone wants to know a thing or two about him. He is a true celebrity.
The interview ends by 7pm but if Royver couldn't wait till that time, its okay by us. At least, he has spent a very wonderful one hour with us here.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:
Mr. Royver u are welcome
my questions are:-
1. Are you married?? If yes aw many kids do u have.?

2. which club do u support?
3. Between Ronaldo and Messi who is your favorite?

4. What do you do for a living??

5. What are your Hobbies apart frm writing??

6. Who is your role model
1. Answered.
2. None. Not a football fan.
3. Funny enough, Messi.
4. Doc.
5. Reading, sewing, swimming, watching movies, moving things with my mind, scrabble, video games
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
The Royver will get off the screen by 6:30pm and discussions from participants, readers, viewers and the crew members. It has been a wonderful experience so far.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
It has already started! I don 4get ooo, na arsenal match I dey watch.... *Mr Royver, my question goes thus!

1. What's your turn on and turn off!
2. Who is your favorite author!
3. Which is your favorite football club!
4. You said u were brought up by german soldiers, does dat mean u are also military, and if not I would like u to give us a brief explanation on that!
5. Who is your favorite writer on Nairaland and your best story u've ever read on these very site! I'm anxiously awaiting your response Sir!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr. Royver,
before you leave what will you like to say to your fans and admirers out there.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
this interview is gradually coming to an end so hurry and ask ur questions cos Once its 06:30 on d dot no more questions
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
*Rovyer* pls I urge u 2 ans ma question b4 leaving..... Satisfy my curiosity!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr Royver, thank you for honouring our invitation and squeezing out time to be a part of this interview.
I hope if you are called upon some other time, you won't hesitate to answer our call?
Thank you once again!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:
It has already started! I don 4get ooo, na arsenal match I dey watch.... *Mr Royver, my question goes thus!

1. What's your turn on and turn off!
2. Who is your favorite author!
3. Which is your favorite football club!
4. You said u were brought up by german soldiers, does dat mean u are also military, and if not I would like u to give us a brief explanation on that!
5. Who is your favorite writer on Nairaland and your best story u've ever read on these very site! I'm anxiously awaiting your response Sir!

Turn on: humility mixed with intelligence, open mindedness, good English, hygiene, lover of cartoons.

Turn off: lies, pride, talkatives, snobs.

2. I have many. Enid blyton as a child. Rudyard Kipling as a teenager. Lewis carol and a host of others will modify and add latwr.

3. Answered.
4. Will come back later and answer.
5. Answered.

Pls I beg to take my leave before my supervisors make me see things others can't see!

Thanks so much for having me.

3 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
With that we announce the interview has come to an end, join us next saturday by 5pm for another episode with some of your favourite writers.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
It has been a wonderful time with you guys
And i want to use this medium to thank evrybdy esp

kingphilip
Dammygoody
techno4life
smallpenis
fatalveli
flakkydagirl
Emzypaz
and the host of others for finding out time out from ur busy schedules to come
Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.