Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700102 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Icon4s:

Alex Iwobi featured in the NIG vs DRC and NIG vs CMR friendlies.

Talking abt Alaba and Delle Alli, i can see they have helped Austria and England respectively to win the World Cup.

Is Ehizibue d only young player that has nt been invited? We have youngsters like Awaziem, Success, Odubajo, and a host of others hu are on d waiting line. Is Ehizibue better than them?

Meaning Iwobi has not yet been capped according to FIFA rules.

Alaba and Dele have helped Austria and England to qualify for the European Cup respectively. Na step by step. Remember, I rate Nigeria above those teams.

Let us invite him first, he may turn out to be a better player. Who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Icon4s:

In that team were also Kenneth Omeruo, Ramon Azeez, Michael Olaitan, Abdul Ajagun, and Olanrewaju Kayode.

The thing is majority of U17 graduates dnt end up playing for d senior national team. I think so far d Japan 93 set had d highest number of players hu later played for d Super Eagles:just 5players out of 18 in dat squad. They are closely followed by that 2009 set that u are talking down. Yes 4players: Kennth Omeruo, Ogenyi Onazi, Ramon Azeez & Stanley Okoro have played for d Super Eagles. Bt for ill health Michael Olaitan i blieve would have featured for d Super Eagles by now. Now remember those boys are still below 24 , there is a possibility dat players like Abdul Ajagun, Mike Olaitan and Olanrewaju Kayode can get to feature for d eagles.

When dat crop progressed to d U20s in 2011 & 2013 they were jouned by players like: Ahmed Musa, Uche Nwofor, Shehu Abdullahi, Usman Mohammed, Wilfred Ndidi, Moses Simon, Aminu Umar, Emem Eduok and Kingsley Madu all of whom u know are Super Eagles players today. They are also known as d John Obu's boys; jst like how we have d Yemi Tela's boys, Manu's boys and Amuneke's boys.

Permit me to say that d John Obu's boys: 2009 U17, 2011 U20 & 2013 U20 dominate d Super Eagles and Olympic teams today. That production line to me did nt turn out badly.
I said 'MOST' not all of them didn't leave up to expectation.

Playing in europe(lesser leagues) or been capped @ d national team should not be d only yardstick to measure d progress/performance of a whole set f grade teams.

You all know how promising these guys were.
Well since time is still on their side... We all hope de re-invent themselves in d round leather game

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2016
AIG07:

I said 'MOST' not all of them didn't leave up to expectation.

Playing in europe(lesser leagues) or been capped @ d national team should not be d only yardstick to measure d progress/performance of a whole set f grade teams.

You all know how promising these guys were.
Well since time is still on their side... We all hope de re-invent themselves in d round leather game

In the same way that MOST players from other U17 teams all over the world dnt get to play for their respective senior teams.

@ bolded, tell us the other yardsticks.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Bros, Michael Olaitan was not part of 2009 under 17.

Ok thanks, he joined them at U20.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2016
BREAKING: ROMA REJECT €10m BID FROM BARCELONA FOR NIGERIA TEEN owngoaladmin March 9, 2016 Nigeria ← AFCON 2017 FRIENDLY: OBAJE,ONYEDIKACHI HELP SUPER EAGLES BEAT U-23 SADIQ UMAR,NURA ABDULLAHI FAIL TO SAVE ROMA FROM UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE ELIMINATION → OwnGoal Nigeria Upto date Sport News on Nigeria Football ≡ Menu 2 According to respected Italian publication Corrierre dello Sport Barcelona had a bid of around €10m rejected by AS Roma for their teen star Nura Abdullahi. Yesterday Owngoalnigeria.com reported Barcelona willingness to re-ignite their interest in the talented teen and according to the sport news outlet in Italy, they had a bid rejected. They reported Roma rejected the bid as they are hoping of taking up the option of signing the 18 year old permanently at the end of the season from Serie B side Spezia where he is currently on loan. Rated as one of the fastest teen in global football the Future of Africa Academy discovery impressed the Barcelona hierarchy with his bubbling and lively display against their B team in the group stage of the UEFA youth league. Although he is yet to make his debut for the senior team he has shone like a million stars with the B team since returning from a minor heart defect. However they are indications he might make his first team debut anytime soon owing to the injury sustained by Antonio Rudiger which will keep the German out for a while.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Ok thanks, he joined them at U20.

I am still your humble student. grin

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
MATCH REPORT: OBAJE HIT BRACE TO HELP U-23 THRASH AMAKSON ACADEMY
[/size]

As part of their preparations for the high profile friendly against Brazil, the Nigeria U-23 team defeated Amakson Academy 4-0 in Abuja.

The team was a blend of players of the home based Eagles who didn’t travel for league games and the bonafide members of the U-23 and Kufre Ebong opened scoring for the Samson Siasia side.

Erhun Obanor doubled their advantage from the spot before Godwin Obaje rounded up the rout by scoring twice to take the scoreline to 4-0.

Obaje has so far scored four times in three games since arriving camp making the Wikki Tourist man one of the in form strikers in the Nigeria Premier League where he presently has three goals.

He is only into his second season in the Nigeria Premier League and last season scored more goals away from home than any other striker before a short sojourn to Europe where he played in Slovakia.

His move to AS Trencin didn’t work out as planned after a month which made him return back to Nigeria where he teamed up with Wikki Tourist, the only top flight team he has played for in Nigeria.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/11/obaje-hit-brace-to-help-u-23-thrash-amakson-academy/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Alex Iwobi featured in the NIG vs DRC and NIG vs CMR friendlies.

Talking abt Alaba and Delle Alli, i can see they have helped Austria and England respectively to win the World Cup.

Is Ehizibue d only young player that has nt been invited? We have youngsters like Awaziem, Success, Odubajo, and a host of others hu are on d waiting line. Is Ehizibue better than them?

How many teams get to win the WC?

And there is no reason why success and co, should not have been invited by now. Success is probably on a higher level in terms of progression than iheanacho.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
tbaba1234:

How many teams get to win the WC?

And there is no reason why success and co, should not have been invited by now. Success is probably on a higher level in terms of progression than iheanacho.

I disagree with your last statement. Iheanacho is already an important player in a key Man City side. There is so much trust in his finishing ability by his teammates and Coaching crew.

Nacho had Man of the Match performances against EPL teams which we know are tough oppositions.

So on what ground would you think Success has progressed better than Nacho?

Coach Siasia made calls to Super Eagles top players, including Mikel, Ighalo and V. Moses. He listed Nacho and called him along with the Super Eagles top players.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I disagree with your last statement. Iheanacho is already an important player in a key Man City side. There is so much trust in his finishing ability by his teammates and Coaching crew.

Nacho had Man of the Match performances against EPL teams which we know are tough oppositions.

So on what ground would you think Success has progressed better than Nacho?

Coach Siasia made calls to Super Eagles top players, including Mikel, Ighalo and V. Moses. He listed Nacho and called him along with the Super Eagles top players.

It is a debatable subject.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Barca is chasing Roma 18 year old Nigerian Right back Abdullah Nura.

Roma rejected a 10M Euro bid from Barca.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barcelona-quiere-nura-roma-4958843
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Pacy and direct: Abdullahi Nura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp0MkCVyEMA

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Icon4s:

In the same way that MOST players from other U17 teams all over the world dnt get to play for their respective senior teams.

@ bolded, tell us the other yardsticks.
a players progress is a systematic all round improvement in his footballing career(which involves graduations in d grade teams, signing of professional contract either home or abroad, been capped @ d senior level etc.

Albeit of the above a more significant yardstick in judging a player's progress is how he/she 'fair in the transfer market during transfer windows between his developing years mostly(18-28yrs).

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
By SL10 - Feb 04, 2015 02:35 PM 0

Barcelona loanee Bobby Adekanye is set to commit his international future to Holland instead of his country of birth, Nigeria.

The Royal Dutch Football Association is in the driving seat to cap the highly-rated winger after he was included by Coach Edwin Petersen on the roster for the upcoming UEFA Development Tournament.

Ademola Adekanye, Bobby's dad, has reiterated that the NFF did not attempt to persuade the PSV Eindhoven starlet to represent any of their youth teams, and it would have been disrespectful to give a negative response to the KNVB.

''Bobby is going with the Dutch under 16 team to Portugal. They are scheduled to play three games, against Spain, Portugal and Deutschland,'' said Ademola Adekanye to SL10.ng.

''The door is not finally shut on Nigeria, nobody knows tomorrow if he will decide to play for Nigeria.

''The truth is that the Nigeria Federation never invited him, but Netherlands did and he needs to respect them.''

According to Fifa rules, the door is still open for Bobby Adekanye to defend the colors of Nigeria until he plays a Fifa-sanctioned competitive game for Het Nederland’s Elftal.

ADO Den Haag winger Segun Owobowale represented Holland at the 2014 European Under-17 Championship, but it has been 'claimed' that he has opted to play for the Super Eagles in future.

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-players-abroad/barcelona-loanee-bobby-adekanye-set-to-make-international-debut-for-holland/200106

I still don't understand why some players born in abroad get invitation to the National team while some got ignored delibrately. All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. Na animal Farm thing.

They will say we need home grown players and that we have too much talented players. But when you look at the countries poaching our players, you will begin to wonder if we have more better talented players than them. And you will think they are poaching from our crumbs. Hehehe! Crumbs indeed!

But reverse is the case. With the arrays of stars they have, they still have the quest to accumulate more talented players.

The boy approached Emmanuel Amuneke but Amuneke turned him down without even a trial while Holland had already seen enough of him to give him a call up. Which way naija? Tomorrow dem go say he is not patriotic for chosen Holland because they think the boy no like success.

I talked about Tiago Ilori exploit at Sporting Lisbon and Bordeaux the other day (now playing for Liverpool) but someone said na average player. But i was shocked when he started mentioning and Clarmoring for one of our rising in Porto to be included in the under 23 just because he played only three matches recently. Don't get me wrong. I support his suggestion but i don't support his selective......

I always supported any good player but i don't support...... lipsrsealed

I am suspecting something and i still dey observe. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
forgiveness:
By SL10 - Feb 04, 2015 02:35 PM 0

Barcelona loanee Bobby Adekanye is set to commit his international future to Holland instead of his country of birth, Nigeria.

The Royal Dutch Football Association is in the driving seat to cap the highly-rated winger after he was included by Coach Edwin Petersen on the roster for the upcoming UEFA Development Tournament.

Ademola Adekanye, Bobby's dad, has reiterated that the NFF did not attempt to persuade the PSV Eindhoven starlet to represent any of their youth teams, and it would have been disrespectful to give a negative response to the KNVB.

''Bobby is going with the Dutch under 16 team to Portugal. They are scheduled to play three games, against Spain, Portugal and Deutschland,'' said Ademola Adekanye to SL10.ng.

''The door is not finally shut on Nigeria, nobody knows tomorrow if he will decide to play for Nigeria.

''The truth is that the Nigeria Federation never invited him, but Netherlands did and he needs to respect them.''

According to Fifa rules, the door is still open for Bobby Adekanye to defend the colors of Nigeria until he plays a Fifa-sanctioned competitive game for Het Nederland’s Elftal.

ADO Den Haag winger Segun Owobowale represented Holland at the 2014 European Under-17 Championship, but it has been 'claimed' that he has opted to play for the Super Eagles in future.

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-players-abroad/barcelona-loanee-bobby-adekanye-set-to-make-international-debut-for-holland/200106

I still don't understand why some players born in abroad get invitation to the National team while some got ignored delibrately. All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. Na animal Farm thing.

They will say we need home grown players and that we have too much talented players. But when you look at the countries poaching our players, you will begin to wonder if we have more better talented players than them. And you will think they are poaching from our crumbs. Hehehe! Crumbs indeed!

But reverse is the case. With the arrays of stars they have, they still have the quest to accumulate more talented players.

The boy approached Emmanuel Amuneke but Amuneke turned him down without even a trial while Holland had already seen enough of him to give him a call up. Which way naija? Tomorrow dem go say he is not patriotic for chosen Holland because they think the boy no like success.

I talked about Tiago Ilori exploit at Sporting Lisbon and Bordeaux the other day (now playing for Liverpool) but someone said na average player. But i was shocked when he started mentioning and Clarmoring for one of our rising in Porto to be included in the under 23 just because he played only three matches recently. Don't get me wrong. I support his suggestion but i don't support his selective......

I always supported any good player but i don't support...... lipsrsealed

I am suspecting something and i still dey observe. cool

Come on, we are talking U17 teams here. If he was U20 and he is not invited, it is a different case but our coaches scout our U17 teams from the grassroots.

It is impossible for him to get a call up now. At the U20 and above level, if we call him and he says yes good. If we call him and he says no, we have too much talents not to miss him.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
[size=14pt]
Enaholo To Make CAF League Debut Sunday
[/size]

Joshua Enaholo, U-20 goalkeeper, will make his CAF Champions League debut for Enyimba when the team hosts Vital’O of Burundi in a first round first leg match in Port Harcourt on Sunday.

A top Enyimba official hinted AfricanFootball.com that the former MFM FC goalkeeper has recovered from a knee injury and he is now in line to start against the Burundian champions.

“He has recovered from a little knee injury and he should make his Champions League debut on Sunday,” disclosed the official.
Enaholo, 21, was one of the top stars when Nigeria won a record seventh African Youth Championship last year in Senegal. He was named in the tournament XI.
http://independentnig.com/2016/03/enaholo-make-caf-league-debut-sunday/

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Come on, we are talking U17 teams here. If he was U20 and he is not invited, it is a different case but our coaches scout our U17 teams from the grassroots.

It is impossible for him to get a call up now. At the U20 and above level, if we call him and he says yes good. If we call him and he says no, we have too much talents not to miss him.

OK na! But how come Funsho bamgboye take enter the team? Is that not breaking the rules of grassroot? And where in the world do countries only scouts players from the grassroot? I still dey observe.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
DREAM TEAM VI THEOPHILUS SOLOMON SET FOR BRAZIL TRIP AHEAD FRIENDLY CLASH
[/size]

Nigeria U-23 invitee Theophilus Solomon has concluded traveling plans to Brazil where he is expected to feature for Nigeria U-23s against their Brazilian counterparts.

Originally a player of HNK Rijeka he is presently thriving on loan at second division side NK Sibenik where is the division second top scorer with 9 goals despite missing three games in the first stanza.

Owngoalnigeria.com gathered the 20 year old NK Sibenik forward will arrive Brazil on the 21st of March for the game scheduled to take place on the 24th of March.

He will however leave Croatia on the 20th of March as the trip to South America is expected to take him a day to get to Rio de Janeiro venue for the game.

“He has purchased his ticket and will be issued a visa on arrival all is set this time around as his team NK Sibenik have given their blessings to his joining the team unlike the last time when they stopped him from joining the U-20s ” a source told owngoalnigeria.com
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/12/dream-team-vi-theophilus-solomon-set-for-brazil-trip-ahead-friendly-clash/
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
UCHE AGBO WINS IT FOR GRANADA B
[/size]

Former Nigeria youth international Uche Agbo scored the winner for Granada B to help them beat Real Jean 1-0 in a Spanish second division game.

Agbo originally a member of the main team at Granada has so far made more appearances with the B team campaigning in the second division than the main team where his Nigerian compatriot Isaac Success is thriving.

His goal scored in the 12th minute was his second for the B team in 20 games this season while in his 6 games for the main team he has no goal to his name.

However his discipline is one that is rare for a forward as he has been booked 8 times while playing for the B team and thrice in his six games with the main team.

He represented Nigeria at the World Youth Championship that was held in Turkey in 2013 and has been on the books of Granada for 5 seasons now without really lighthing things up.

In the over 60 games he has played for Granada he only has four goals to his name.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/11/uche-agbo-wins-it-for-granada-b/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by edi287: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Arsenal interested in signing Sadiq Umar.

Roma has rejected an initial bid of £10.25millon...they want closer to £11.6million.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/arsenal-bidding-to-sign-roma-forward-umar-sadiq-5748050/

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
When will Pellegrini learn. Why send in Sterling as replacement when looking for a goal. After Sterling's horrendous misses against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup finals, is he the person to send in search of goals.

Hope Nacho saves the game.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
When will Pellegrini learn. Why send in Sterling as replacement when looking for a goal. After Sterling's horrendous misses against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup finals, is he the person to send in search of goals.

grin Lamentations chapter 1 verse 2. grin
Take heart my brother.
The title is coming to London. cool

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Icon4s:

grin Lamentations chapter 1 verse 2. grin
Take heart my brother.
The title is coming to London. cool

I wonder what Pells thought when he sent in Sterling. It is time for the man to pair up Nacho and Aguero up front if he wants to salvage this season.

This was a Banker win.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It was not a bad sub, they needed to create chances. Just about every player misses sitters so that does not warrant exiling him. I felt Kun hung on to the ball a little too long rendering Bony ineffective.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Today's game

Awuzie vs Shehu Abdullahi in Portugal

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
tbaba12345:
Pacy and direct: Abdullahi Nura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp0MkCVyEMA

No wonder Barcelona wan poach am but i hope our coach will not turn blind eyes to this one. Chai! I just remembered something na na. grin His colleague Sadiq Umar, The boy some said is not good enough or not matured enough to play for the Olympics because he has not gone through age grade system. The same people have now turned around to clamour for the inclusion of Chidozie Awaziem to the Olympics football team direct (double promotion) grin without the so called age grade system. Chai! grin no be my fault ooo. I just gat to talk so that whenever we come here we should have thought deeply before we comment. Who knows what they said yesterday will come hunt them today. grin

I still dey observe ooo. grin cool

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
If you guys still go on and win the EPL this season, I won't be too pleased (only Nacho @ City is the reason I might be okay with it). Pellegrini's Man City have been producers of the "really woeful/frustrating" and "really excellent" this season. It's just amazing how and when Man City decide to "pick a game" and frustrate. As usual, Bony, just back from injury gets the nod over Nacho.

That's a pointer to the fact that had Bony been fit during January/february, Nacho won't be on 9 goals for the season today.

Enough said. Funny how "price-tag" still gets the nod over "blistering form".

Leicester City looks like becoming Champions to me.

Tottenham and Arsenal just might not catch them up.

TheGoodJoe:

I wonder what Pells thought when he sent in Sterling. It is time for the man to pair up Nacho and Aguero up front if he wants to salvage this season.

This was a Banker win.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ehizibue scored for PEC ZWolle, game still on.

http://www.dailymotion(dot)com/video/x3xgm4u_kingsley-ehizibue-goal-fc-twente-0-1-pec-zwolle-12-03-2016_sport

Replace (dot) with .

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Otigba starts for Heerenveen.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Remember Esiti, he starts for Estoril against sporting lisbon. Another 21 year old, that should be considered for the olympics.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba12345: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.