Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700015 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

I wanted to correct it but my internet service didn't permit me.

You said Agbo is not playing regularly for Granada but statistics shows that he has more game time than Iwobi. How many league matches did Iwobi played this season? 5 but he was only played for 45 minutes in all those matches while Agbo had played 6 league matches and had seen 255 minutes of game time. Oh! Iwobi played in the FA Cup, likewise Agbo played in Copa dey.... So how did Iwobi take enter ya list Sir?

Do you have Ajagun played in UEFA Champions League qualifying round this season before they were Knockout of the tournament.

Before i answer your questions pls answer me. Where did watch Kingsley Madu before he was invited to the Super Eagles camp? The point is let them be all called and that's all.

Comparing Agbo with Iwobi: If Agbo was in Arsenal he would nt even make the bench.
If it is based on game time, then a player like Ifeanyi Mathew would be far far ahead of Agbo and Iwobi plus Iheanacho. It is nt just only abt game time but also quality of the Team. Isaac Success that plays week in week out for Granada would hardly make the bench at Arsenal.

Yes Ajagun's team played UEFA Champions league qualifying rounds, but did you watch him play? Do you watch the Greek League games live?

And to your last sentence they can not all be called because the national Team is not for every d!ck and Harry. Besides, we cannot accommodate over 1000 players in camp and there is no time for that.

Only the best should be called. We dnt need to invite all Nigerian players home and abroad to select a Team of 18 players. The coaches know most of those that will be invited already. We as keen observers know most of them too.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by linked: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1013:

Why does Ajagun even deserve to play for the team at all? He should not even be on the bench.
Spot on! I hate mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Agbo na our own na, so Spain can't cap him. The truth is if you are good you will be playing in Europe. That's all.

Because I will not take him over the following players who can play Attacking Midfield based on current form: iheanacho, iwobi, etebo, mikel
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Agbo na our own na, so Spain can't cap him. The truth is if you are good you will be playing in Europe. That's all.

I dnt completely agree with the bolded. At youth/Development stage the disparity between players in Europe and home does nt count for much.
For eg Ifeanyi Mathew and Obinna Nwobodo, though still locally based can compete well with most of the Europe based midfielders of their age.

Also Sincere Seth, though locally based, is to me the first choice Right back for the U23 Team ahead of Musa Mohammed, Odubajo, Ehizibue and others.

U also saw the capability of Oghenekaro Etebor at CAF U23 even though he was home based.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
linked:

I see it more as sentiments.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Icon4s:

Comparing Agbo with Iwobi: If Agbo was in Arsenal he would nt even make the bench.
If it is based on game time, then a player like Ifeanyi Mathew would be far far ahead of Agbo and Iwobi plus Iheanacho. It is nt just only abt game time but also quality of the Team. Isaac Success that plays week in week out for Granada would hardly make the bench at Arsenal.

Yes Ajagun's team played UEFA Champions league qualifying rounds, but did you watch him play? Do you watch the Greek League games live?

And to your last sentence they can not all be called because the national Team is not for every d!ck and Harry. Besides, we cannot accommodate over 1000 players in camp and there is no time for that.

Only the best should be called. We dnt need to invite all Nigerian players home and abroad to select a Team of 18 players. The coaches know most of those that will be invited already. We as keen observers know most of them too.

Bros, Game time and league matters. We are not talking about Nigerian league here, we are talking about the best league in the world.

Agbo might not likely make the bench because he will be too good for Arsenal bench. grin You should have said Iwobi might not likely make Granada bench.

And as long as Agbo has faced the best clubs and players in the world. He should be considered. Afterall, Barcelona thrashed the same Arsenal your are talking about.

So, you know he played in the UEFA Champions League, why do you want to know? Who can play in that competition if not the best.

However, i have not seen Abdul Ajagun played recently but i read reports about him. Please, don't tell me you have seen all the players you clamoured for.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abdul Jeleel Ajagun

On 29 January 2015, Panathinaikos announced that 23-year-old Nigerian midfielder Abdul Ajagun will continue his career at Levadiakos on loan until the end of season. Ajagun was not in manager's Andrea Stramaccioni plans and his departure will free a foreigner's position, in order for the Greens to complete Lucas Villafanez and Rodrigo Moledo's transfers.

Source: wikipedia

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
linked:

There is nothing like mediocre here. The boy had played for Panathinaikos-fc ( the 20 times Champions of Greece) for 3 good seasons and even single handedly helped them to place second on the league twice and won the Greece Cup once before he was sent on loan at the middle of this season. And as soon as he got to the new club, he was giving the number 10 role. Oh! Remember, it was the Greece Champions that eliminated the Champions of England, Manchester United.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1013:
Abdul Jeleel Ajagun

On 29 January 2015, Panathinaikos announced that 23-year-old Nigerian midfielder Abdul Ajagun will continue his career at Levadiakos on loan until the end of season. Ajagun was not in manager's Andrea Stramaccioni plans and his departure will free a foreigner's position, in order for the Greens to complete Lucas Villafanez and Rodrigo Moledo's transfers.

New manager with new tactics. Shikena!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

Bros, Game time and league matters. We are talking about Nigerian league here, we are talking about the best league in the world.

Agbo might not likely make the bench because he will be too good for Arsenal bench. grin You should have said Iwobi might not likely make Granada bench.

And as long as Agbo has faced the best clubs and players in the world. He should be considered. Afterall, Barcelona thrashed the same Arsenal your are talking about.

So, you know he played in the UEFA Champions League, why do you want to know? Who can play in that competition if not the best.

However, i have not seen Abdul Ajagun played recently but i read reports about him. Please, don't tell me you have seen all the players you clamoured for.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1013:
Abdul Jeleel Ajagun

Forgiveness may not b aware of this development. He just wants Ajagun to be in that Olympic team for reasons best known to him
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

New manager with new tactics. Shikena!

Shows he is a surplus to the New manager's tactics. grin grin

Let us see whether Guardiola will count Iheanacho as a surplus to his tectics. I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Icon4s:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be Arsenal. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

There is nothing like mediocre here. The boy had played for Panathinaikos-fc ( the 20 times Champions of Greece) for 3 good seasons and even single handedly helped them to place second on the league twice and won the Greece Cup once before he was sent on loan at the middle of this season. And as soon as he got to the new club, he was giving the number 10 role. Oh! Remember, it was the Greece Champions that eliminated the Champions of England, Manchester United.

...and yet a New coach counts him as a surplus requirement? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Icon4s:

Forgiveness I am sure is not aware of this development. He just wants Ajagun to be in that Olympic team for reasons best known to him

I am very much aware. What do you expect from Italian coaches. They prefer old Cargoes to young boys. The boy is playing regularly. That's all
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Icon4s:

...and yet a New coach counts him as a surplus requirement? grin grin grin grin grin

Ask what Chelsea did to Mata even after he was their best player. Then you will know what i am talking about.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

Ask what Chelsea did to Mata even after he was their best player. Then you will know what i am talking about.

Abegi forget that Mata Matter. Mourinho was with him for one season and half before loaning him. But in this case Andrea Stramaccioni, the new Panathinaikos Coch had barely spent up to 2 months before loaning Ajagun.

Don't make it seem as if I have something against Ajagun. I dnt. Infact I have always included him on the list of players Siasia should invite for selection. However, I have never stuck my head out to say he is better than Iheanacho, Iwobi and Etebor. What I am against is the basis on which you are rating him higher than the other AM options.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
decent list but don't agree with your inclusions of imoh ezekiel, ajagun, agbo and olaitan. most of them haven't lived up to the hype or promise that they showed some years back. ezekiel went to qatar came back to belgium still average. ajagun i had high hopes for him but he has lost his way i think panathanikos has even loaned him out. olaitan hasn't built on the initial promise he showed at olympiakos that health scare really affected him. as for agbo grin bros forgiveness easy na how u wan make we carry pesin wey get seatbelt for bench in granada of all teams come rio? if say u mention uchebo or babatunde michael (both of whom are far inferior to iwobi, infeanyi matthew and okechukwu) i for here you

Agbo ko! jedijedi ni!
forgiveness:

Hmm! This is how my recent starting 11 will look like.

gk. Daniel
Lb. Kingsley Madu
Cb. Kenneth Omerue
Cb. Leon Balogun
Rb. Moses Odubanjo
Dm. Ndidi
Cm. Ogenyi-onazi
Am. Abdul Ajagun
Rw. Moses Simon
Lw. Ezekiel Imoh
Fw. Ighalo

These are the men.

Sub. Iheanacho, Success, Ehizibue, Iwobi, Ugbo, Etebor, Okechukwu, Alampasu, Olaitan

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=14pt]
Victor Osimhen strikes twice in test game
[/size]

Osimhen

Victor Osimhen showed he has not lost his shooting boots when he scored twice in a friendly against NYSC FC on Wednesday in Abuja that was played by both the Super Eagles and the U23 team.

Osimhen, 18 in December, fired a brace in the first half which ended 4-1 against the NYSC.

Bright Onyedikachi and Stanley Dimgba also scored for the country’s Olympic team.

The second half was played mostly by players of the Super Eagles, who are preparing for crucial AFCON double-header against Egypt later this month.

Oghenekaro Etebo scored twice in that half as the game ended 9-1 against the NYSC.
http://africanfootball.com/news/619491/Victor-Osimhen-strikes-twice-in-test-game

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Surgery rules out Alampasu from Brazil friendly
[/size]

Alampasu with his agent Orelaja (right) at Feirense

Portugal-based goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has been ruled out of this month’s friendly against Brazil Olympic team after he was operated on his appendix and he will be sidelined for three weeks.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) announced they have received a communication from Alampasu’s Portuguese club Feirense about his surgery.

The goalkeeper was operated on March 8 after an acute appendicitis and was operated immediately with his club doctor saying he will be out of action for between two and three weeks.

The former Nigeria U17 and U20 shot stopper has been severally called up by the Super Eagles.

Nigeria Olympic team will take on their Brazilian counterparts on March 24 in Brazil in a warm-up match for the Rio Olympics in August.
http://africanfootball.com/news/619485/Surgery-rules-out-Alampasu-from-Brazil-friendly
[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Icon4s:

Abegi forget that Mata Matter. Mourinho was with him for one season and half before loaning him. But in this case Andrea Stramaccioni, the new Panathinaikos Coch had barely spent up to 2 months before loaning Ajagun.

Don't make it seem as if I have something against Ajagun. I dnt. Infact I have always included him on the list of players Siasia should invite for selection. However, I have never stuck my head out to say he is better than Iheanacho, Iwobi and Etebor. What I am against is the basis on which you are rating him higher than the other AM options.

What happened to Ronaldinho when Guardiola came to Barcelona?

So, why was Mata loaned out after one and the half season? If na Chelsea, hehehe! I dey follow dem wella. So, no go there. Mata didn't have enough game time under Mourinho and he was not wanted hence the loan move.

Abdul Ajagun had played 12 league matches before he left on loan. He even played some matches under the new coach but not as a starter. The club wanted him to play regularly hence the loan move. Since, he came to the new club he starts the matches and he helped them to climb up the league. The last match he didn't start, they were thrashed 3 goals to nil.

I am not saying he is better than those players. All i am saying is that he is can play in any position in the midfield.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
forgiveness:

So, why was Mata loaned out after one and the half season? If na Chelsea, hehehe! I dey follow dem wella. So, no go there. Mata didn't have enough game time under Mourinho and he was not wanted hence the loan move.

Abdul Ajagun had played 12 league matches before he left on loan. He even played some matches under the new coach but not as a starter. The club wanted him to play regularly hence the loan move. Since, he came to the new club he starts the matches and he helped them to climb up the league. The last match he didn't start, they were thrashed 3 goals to nil.

I am not saying he is better than those players. All i am saying is that he is can play in any position in the midfield.

So you mellow down eh ? grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisooblog:
decent list but don't agree with your inclusions of imoh ezekiel, ajagun, agbo and olaitan. most of them haven't lived up to the hype or promise that they showed some years back. ezekiel went to qatar came back to belgium still average. ajagun i had high hopes for him but he has lost his way i think panathanikos has even loaned him out. hasn't built on the initial promise he showed at olympiakos that health scare really affected him. as for agbo grin bros forgiveness easy na how u wan make we carry pesin wey get seatbelt for bench in granada of all teams come rio? if say u mention uchebo or babatunde michael (both of whom are far inferior to iwobi, infeanyi matthew and okechukwu) i for here you

Agbo ko! jedijedi ni!
Jedijedi ke? Mba!
Don't mind Sir forgiveness. He is always funny with his selection always calling for players on loan @clubs in lesser european leagues. Justifying his point wit more game time.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Tottenham Hotspur Starlet Oduwa Commits International Future To Nigeria Ahead Of England
[/size]

Tottenham Hotspur’sNathan Oduwa has pledged his international future to Nigeria ahead of England, and the highly-rated youngster is in the frame to make his debut for the Under 23 national team of the Africa powerhouse next week.

Born in Bloomsbury, England, the 20-year-old has represented England at Under 17, Under 18 and Under 20 levels and was in action for the Young Lions in October 2015 against Germany U20s.

Dream Team VI coach Samson Siasia handed Oduwa an invitation for the Dream Team’s clash against the boys from Brazil on March 24 and the player has confirmed he will arrive in South America on Sunday.

It is understood that he will not need Fifa’s approval before making his debut for the Nigeria U23s as all his caps for England’s youth teams were earned in international friendlies, similar to the case of Alex Iwobi and William Troost-Ekong.

Oduwa has played nonstop at Tottenham Hotspur for the past nine years but enjoyed loan spells at Luton Town, Rangers and Colchester United, where he is presently.
Ifeanyi Emmanuel
allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=18257

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Finnish Federation Requests For ITC Of KuPS New Signing Azubuike Egwuekwe
[/size]

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Veikkausliiga side KuPS requested for the International Transfer Certificate of Super Eagles defender Azubuike Egwuekwe via the Football Association of Finland on Wednesday morning.

At this point in time, the Nigeria Football Federation is yet to respond to the Football Association of Finland, with TMS Manager Nasiru Jibril claiming that he was in a meeting with the eggheads at the Federation.

Egwuekwe, 26, has been in Finland for the past nineteen days but can’t debut for his new employer due to the missing paperwork and it is understood that he has contacted a lawyer to assist him process the document as quickly as possible.

Subject to the issuance of his ITC by the NFF, the former Warri Wolves defender will make his debut in the League Cup game against Mikkelin Palloilijat on Friday, March 18.

The central defender has penned a 1+1 year deal with club from Kuopio.
Ifeanyi Emmanuel
allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=18263
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
chrisooblog:
decent list but don't agree with your inclusions of imoh ezekiel, ajagun, agbo and olaitan. most of them haven't lived up to the hype or promise that they showed some years back. ezekiel went to qatar came back to belgium still average. ajagun i had high hopes for him but he has lost his way i think panathanikos has even loaned him out. hasn't built on the initial promise he showed at olympiakos that health scare really affected him. as for agbo grin bros forgiveness easy na how u wan make we carry pesin wey get seatbelt for bench in granada of all teams come rio? if say u mention uchebo or babatunde michael (both of whom are far inferior to iwobi, infeanyi matthew and okechukwu) i for here you

Agbo ko! jedijedi ni!

You said those players have not lived up to the or promise they showed 'YEARS BACK'. grin Do you mean ten years ago or three years ago. grin Naija.

Imoh-ezekiel scorer 16 goals three seasons ago, 15 goals two seasons, another 12 last season and 3 goals this season. Remember, he played recently in the Europa league. So, tell me if that is years back or recently and who do you think is more experienced than him?

Abdul Ajagun on the other hand played for Panathinaikos-fc(the best club in Greece) for three good years before he was loaned out at the middle of this season due to change of coach and tactics. He played regularly for them as an attacking midfielder (number 10) and helped them to win the Greece cup in 2013/2014 season and qualify for the Champions League 2 times(2013/2014 and 2014/2015 season) after they placed 2nd in the Greece League. Remember, he played in the UEFA Champions League this season. So, does it sound like 'Years Back'? With way his new club is going, they might qualify for the Champions League next year.

To continue.......
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
NATHAN ODUWA CONFIRMS ARRIVAL DATE FOR BRAZIL FRIENDLY
[/size]

Nigeria U-23 invitee Nathan Oduwa has confirmed he will be in Brazil on the 24th of March when Nigeria Olympic team square up against their Brazilian counterparts.

He took to his account on social media app twitter to confirm his arrival date as Sunday 20th of March four days before the friendly in Rio.

Oduwa who plays for Tottenham Hotspurs is in his second loan of the season after canceling his loan spell with Scottish side Rangers just six months in to the season long loan to join Colchester United in the third tier of English football.

20 year old Oduwa has made just two appearances for Colchester since joining them on the 26th of February and even though they have a match on same day as the Nigeria U-23s friendly he insist on going to Brazil for the game.

His availability for the Nigeria game means he has decided to pledge his allegiance to Nigeria even though he also qualifies to represent England.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/16/nathan-oduwa-confirms-arrival-date-for-brazil-friendly/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why does he deserve to make the bench??

Uche Agbo make the bench? At whose expense please? Usman Mohammed? Ifeanyi Matthew? Obinna Nwobodo?

Usman, Matthew, and Nwobodo aren't even sure of making the trip to Rio. And you put an Agbo on the bench?

I've followed Agbo at Granada and have followed him since the 2013 Fifa U-20 world cup preps under John Obuh before the tournamet proper. And I must say you have a knack for naming a few (or some) averagely-talented and somewhat mediocre foreign-based in your squads all in the name of the term, "FOREIGN-BASED".

WETIN Local based do you sef?

Negodu this man oooo....

Kilonshele?? Kilode??

forgiveness:

Why do you think he doesn't deserve to make the bench?

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Bolded..... Herein, lies your "disease" as regards players' selection.

That's why your list is always a mix of some brilliant, some average and some "wor-wor" players.

Latvia, kazakhstan, Moldova, Faroe islands, Cyprus, and many more are all in Europe!!!!!

Even playing In England shows nothing if you can't make a "statement" there.

Drop this mentality!!!!

forgiveness:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Bolded... You killed it right there. Awesomely-crafted question. #smiles

chrisooblog:
decent list but don't agree with your inclusions of imoh ezekiel, ajagun, agbo and olaitan. most of them haven't lived up to the hype or promise that they showed some years back. ezekiel went to qatar came back to belgium still average. ajagun i had high hopes for him but he has lost his way i think panathanikos has even loaned him out. olaitan hasn't built on the initial promise he showed at olympiakos that health scare really affected him. as for agbo grin bros forgiveness easy na how u wan make we carry pesin wey get seatbelt for bench in granada of all teams come rio? if say u mention uchebo or babatunde michael (both of whom are far inferior to iwobi, infeanyi matthew and okechukwu) i for here you

Agbo ko! jedijedi ni!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Any position? Abduljaleel Ajagun CAN'T play DMF.

He's good but his progress has not even been close to spectacular.

forgiveness:

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
You have just corroborated my point 3 seasons ago Ezekiel was hot cake now diminishing returns has set in. He played europa so what? Was he top scorer?

Ajagun did this Ajagun did that yet his coach could not wait to see the back of him
forgiveness:

You said those players have not lived up to the or promise they showed 'YEARS BACK'. grin Do you mean ten years ago or three years ago. grin Naija.

Imoh-ezekiel scorer 16 goals three seasons ago, 15 goals two seasons, another 12 last season and 3 goals this season. Remember, he played recently in the Europa league. So, tell me if that is years back or recently and who do you think is more experienced than him?

Abdul Ajagun on the other hand played for Panathinaikos-fc(the best club in Greece) for three good years before he was loaned out at the middle of this season due to change of coach and tactics. He played regularly for them as an attacking midfielder (number 10) and helped them to win the Greece cup in 2013/2014 season and qualify for the Champions League 2 times(2013/2014 and 2014/2015 season) after they placed 2nd in the Greece League. Remember, he played in the UEFA Champions League this season. So, does it sound like 'Years Back'? With way his new club is going, they might qualify for the Champions League next year.

To continue.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.