Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (696999 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Happy birthday, SuperNerd! You rock.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Happy Birthday TheSuperNerd. Email me my fried rice and Icon4s kind of fish.

Many blessed and successful years ahead.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha...... In october, I spoke of Nacho's birthday.
Then I said mine is "soon" (as in 5months-kinda-soon) #winks

My sister did hers in october and we're a lot like twins so anytime she celebrates it's like me celebrating too.

I was really hoping no one would notice. #smiles

Sir AIG07, you get eagle eyes oooo...... Chaiii... #smiles

Thank you Sir. Godbless.

AIG07:
I just realised that today is TheSuperNerd's birthday on nairaland.
Happy birthday to you Dave! wishing you the best in the coming years.

But wait o o, I thought you celebrated one last october.*smiles*
Anyway enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks Sir Joseph. You're still the Boss Sir.... Still the Boss.... #smiles.

joseph1013:
Happy birthday, SuperNerd! You rock.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
The technology to "mail" perishables is still in the fiction drawer or isn't exactly ready yet.... #smiles

Thanks Sir GoodJoe... Godbless.

I'm afraid Sir Icons' kinda fish is exclusive to him alone. What I mean is probably only he can get you such...... Hahahahahahaha...

And I'm surprised "Yara Yara" didn't tell you it was my birthday since according to you he could leak that info about the systems upgrade that took place in my lab. Now I'm beginning to think you didn't see Johnson "Yara Yara" at all..... #winks.

TheGoodJoe:
Happy Birthday TheSuperNerd. Email me my fried rice and Icon4s kind of fish.

Many blessed and successful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Petrobros: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

My sister did hers in october and we're a lot like twins so anytime she celebrates it's like me celebrating too.

Thank you Sir. Godbless.

I smell lies.Who do u want to deceive.Anyways happy birthday whether October own or March own.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
^^^^^ @Above.
Hahahahaha.... Seems someone's olfactory nerves is "malfunctioning". #smiles
Why not keep "the wishes" to yourself then.
Trying to gain some attention I guess. #winks it's all good.... #smiles
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Thank you Sir. Godbless.

Okido.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by edi287: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Thank you Sir. Godbless.

Happy birthday bro, best of wishes.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
The technology to "mail" perishables is still in the fiction drawer or isn't exactly ready yet.... #smiles

Thanks Sir GoodJoe... Godbless.

I'm afraid Sir Icons' kinda fish is exclusive to him alone. What I mean is probably only he can get you such...... Hahahahahahaha...

And I'm surprised "Yara Yara" didn't tell you it was my birthday since according to you he could leak that info about the systems upgrade that took place in my lab. Now I'm beginning to think you didn't see Johnson "Yara Yara" at all..... #winks.

Happy Birthday TheSuperNerd, the epistle sport writer of our time. Abeg forward my own cake o.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Safarigirl Nko? Wey this girl since

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Safarigirl Nko? Wey this girl since
I dey, just don't comment much on NL anymore, other things have grabbed my interest
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREAT SPORTS SAGE, THESUPERNERD, I WISH YOU MORE KNOWLEDGE, MANY MORE YEARS AND GOD'S UNENDING GRACE AS YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP TOWARD THE ACTUALIZATION OF A STRAND OF GREY HAIR grin

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thank you Sir... I'm grateful. #smiles
edi287:
Happy birthday bro, best of wishes.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Will try Sir.... *winks* Thanks, thanks, thanks. Thank you Sir. Godbless.

lakesidepapa:

Happy Birthday TheSuperNerd, the epistle sport writer of our time. Abeg forward my own cake o.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Believe it or not but you've been missed here. I understand shaa... #smiles

Thank you so much, I'm grateful. Godbless.

safarigirl:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREAT SPORTS SAGE, THESUPERNERD, I WISH YOU MORE KNOWLEDGE, MANY MORE YEARS AND GOD'S UNENDING GRACE AS YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP TOWARD THE ACTUALIZATION OF A STRAND OF GREY HAIR grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks to everyone here and on a few other threads (just one other actually **winks**) who gave my birthday a mention. Thanks also to you who did so in your hearts (*winks*).

I'm grateful. I hope y'all leave your "marks" on the world in one way or another. #smiles

Keep excellence as the goal. Quality has no finish line, so keep improving and getting better in all you do. Merci beaucoup.

.................................................................................

Now where were we with the U-23 updates? **winks**

#BigSmiles
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Believe it or not but you've been missed here. I understand shaa... #smiles

Thank you so much, I'm grateful. Godbless.

You're always welcome smiley. I'm pretty much done here till August if ever.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cool ya'll humm, what other interest is sweet like NL. Come bck miss, we miss u*** sorry I m1ss u wink
safarigirl:
I dey, just don't comment much on NL anymore, other things have grabbed my interest

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
KKK. U'll last like first bank........
TheSuperNerd:
Will try Sir.... *winks* Thanks, thanks, thanks. Thank you Sir. Godbless.

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tbaba, No update?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by confun: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2016
D supernerd, happy birthday in arrears..llnp

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Better late than never. Happy Birthday to TheSuperNerd

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Icon4s:
Better late than never. Happy Birthday to TheSuperNerd

Me too.........

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Liverpool loanee Awoniyi promises goals in Germany
[/size]

Awoniyi in action for FSV Frankfurt

Nigeria U23 striker Taiwo Awoniyi has promised to start firing in the German lower league after a rather difficult start at FSV Frankfurt.

Awoniyi is on loan to Frankfurt from English Premier League side Liverpool till June, but he has to set the German second division alight with goals.

The 18-year-old striker has made five appearances but has yet to find the back of the net in the league with his club not yet clear of the relegation pack.

“As a striker, I have to score goals and now that I am playing more regularly, it is the right time for the goals to start coming,” Awoniyi said.

“I was not part of the pre-season, I only joined them after they had finished pre-season and then I battled some Injuries. All these affected me.”
http://africanfootball.com/news/619757/Liverpool-loanee-Awoniyi-promises-goals-in-Germany
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Supernerd eku ojo ibi e!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Belgium club Oostende to release #NGA U23 attacker Godwin Saviour after just six months. Played just 20 minutes.

Manu Garba selection at the world youth Championships was beyond baffling.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
While it's true that Manu's selections were appalling, I don't think Saviour's choice was a bad call. He, at the time, was a very good player. Remember that he was playing first team in the U23 team at that time. Infact he was so good in the U20 camp that Simon Moses was willing to recommend him to his club in Belgium.

I'm surprised at what has happened to him. I hope he bounces back.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Happy birthday the supernerd
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Well he did say he would start scoring....Taiwo Awoniyi with a first half goal.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
BascoVanVeli:
Well he did say he would start scoring....Taiwo Awoniyi with a first half goal.

That is impressive and I hope Awoniyi maintains his form. I believe Godwin Saviour will bounce back. Wish them all the best.

The likes of Iheanacho, Iwobi, Osimhen and Kelechi Nwakali are in a position to work with top coaches and facilities. That does not stop the others from working hard to reach the top of their game.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Thanks to everyone here and on a few other threads (just one other actually **winks**) who gave my birthday a mention. Thanks also to you who did so in your hearts (*winks*).

I'm grateful. I hope y'all leave your "marks" on the world in one way or another. #smiles

Keep excellence as the goal. Quality has no finish line, so keep improving and getting better in all you do. Merci beaucoup.

.................................................................................

Now where were we with the U-23 updates? **winks**

#BigSmiles

Oga! #how old are you now ×3,....... Heap... Heap..... Heap! Hurray! grin.. Hope it is not too late else happy birth day to you in advance. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.