Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (697910 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by icon4ss: 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
nairaland banned Icon4s since morning.

Happy birthday to our honorable first lady, safarigirl. My wife's birthday was yesterday.

Although u have understandably abandoned us for Romance grin U are still d first lady here.

Happy birthday, LLNP.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho targets Olympic Gold in Rio
[/size]

Iheanacho in action for Nigeria vs Egypt recently

Tuesday May 17, 2016. 15:33
Kelechi Iheanacho has said he believes Nigeria can strike gold again at the forthcoming Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil.

Nigeria became the first African country to win an Olympic football gold, when they won in Atlanta in 1996.

They also won a silver medal in 2008 in Beijing, China, after losing 1-0 to Argentina in the final.

And Manchester City forward Iheanacho has now told AfricanFootball.com the team could repeat the feat of 1996.

"I think we will have a strong team going to Brazil," said Iheanacho, who is on the provisional squad for the summer Games, which start in August 4.

"We have very good players at this level and I believe we can win (the gold) in Brazil."

The 19-year-old has had a remarkable debut season for Manchester City, scoring 14 goals in all competitions for ‘The Citizens’.

He is expected to make Nigeria's final 21-man squad to the Rio games along with close pal and Arsenal forward, Alex Iwobi.

By Chris Oguguo
http://africanfootball.com/news/628468/Iheanacho-targets-Olympic-Gold-in-Rio
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 3:32pm On May 19, 2016
terzurum5:

Haaaaaaaaa....
It never occurred to me that today is even my special day until UBA, Facebook and some friends started reminding me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3733244_hbd1_jpegbb168a737e3c8cab2252e10e93fd474d
Una get eyes oooooooh
Hahaha
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3733245_hbd2_jpegee6ecd9ecfd43bbbc308e5ab72150824
Api betday to evri bodi, Pls join me as we cut the cake gringrin
Haaaaa! Aye mi o o o o o!!!
Happy birthday to everybody! ...From Safari to Terzurum5, Terzurum to Blackalbino6, blackalbino to orkpekyandega, orkpekyandega to Justiz5, and Justiz to the net o o o...(over to Austin Milado)

I hope Sir, Icon4s have enough fishes for the night party!

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho targets Olympic Gold in Rio
[/size]

Iheanacho in action for Nigeria vs Egypt recently

Tuesday May 17, 2016. 15:33
Kelechi Iheanacho has said he believes Nigeria can strike gold again at the forthcoming Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil.

Nigeria became the first African country to win an Olympic football gold, when they won in Atlanta in 1996.

They also won a silver medal in 2008 in Beijing, China, after losing 1-0 to Argentina in the final.

And Manchester City forward Iheanacho has now told AfricanFootball.com the team could repeat the feat of 1996.

"I think we will have a strong team going to Brazil," said Iheanacho, who is on the provisional squad for the summer Games, which start in August 4.

"We have very good players at this level and I believe we can win (the gold) in Brazil."

The 19-year-old has had a remarkable debut season for Manchester City, scoring 14 goals in all competitions for ‘The Citizens’.

He is expected to make Nigeria's final 21-man squad to the Rio games along with close pal and Arsenal forward, Alex Iwobi.

By Chris Oguguo
http://africanfootball.com/news/628468/Iheanacho-targets-Olympic-Gold-in-Rio
[/b]

All boils down to right Team selection and good tactics.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
icon4ss:
nairaland banned Icon4s since morning.

Happy birthday to our honorable first lady, safarigirl. My wife's birthday was yesterday.

Although u have understandably abandoned us for Romance grin U are still d first lady here.

Happy birthday, LLNP.

Congrats to you and your lovely wife. May God keep giving you reasons to praise him.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
AIG07:
All boils down to right Team selection and good tactics.
don't forget luck.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2016
NLban:
Happy birth day; Safarigirl(Sports section first lady), terzurum5,(super sports reporter), orkpekyandega(super eagles addict), blackalbino6(a.k.a the charcoal man cum youth football advocate), justiz5,(another on and off football reporter).....

*Wish you guys more ink to your pen*

Wow u guys could combine to throw a big party, i dropped the seed so make sure im invited lol. Happy birthday guys and Safarigirl.

6 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
Dominic Iorfa Solid In Defense As England Beat Portugal In Toulon
[/size]

The England U21s won their first game at the 2016 Toulon Tournament, with a goal from Lewis Baker giving them a 1-0 victory over Portugal on Thursday evening.

Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Dominic Iorfa was in the Young Lions starting XI and went the distance at the Stade Leo Lagrange.

It was the 20-year-old’s fourth game in total in the Toulon tourney, having made three appearances for the England U20s in 2015 against Morocco, USA and Mexico.

Dominic Iorfa was solid in defense, helping Sunderland netminder Jordan Pickford post a shutout.

Gareth Southgate’s charges will tackle Guinea in their next group game on Monday, May 23rd.
Igho Kingsley
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=19097

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria Wonderkid Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In The Premier League
[/size]

Kelechi Iheanacho picked up another award at Manchester City’s Alternative End of Season Awards on Thursday.

The 19-year-old clocked up 752 minutes of game time in the Premier League, scoring a goal every 93.88 minutes, making him the deadliest striker in the English topflight, ahead of teammate Aguero.

Having won the Best Fluke Goal, Best Disallowed Goal and Best First Touch awards on Wednesday, Iheanacho added the Stat of the Season to his collection on the back of having the best goals-to-minute ratio in the Premier League.

The Nigeria international finished the season with 14 goals across all competitions, including a hat-trick against Aston Villa.

Goals To Minute Ratio
Iheanacho - 93.88
Aguero - 98.88
Sturridge - 122.38
Vardy - 130.79
Ifeanyi Emmanuel
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=19094

[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Stanley Amuzie and Saviour Godwin named in Nigeria’s Olympic squad for South Korea tourney
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/3e/65/nigeria-u23-dream-team-vi_1shoob3hn8dh6107bn3z069pkb.jpg?t=-1218239121&w=620&h=430[/img]
The duo will be among a number of high-profile names to be named in the Dream Team VI squad for the pre-Olympic competition billed for the Asian country

Olhanense starlet Stanley Amuzie, KV Oostende’s Saviour Godwin are among the list of a number of high-profile stars to play for Nigeria U23 team in next month’s South Korea Four-Nation championship.

The squad also included Kayseri Erciyesspor defender Saturday Keigo, Azubike Okechukwu, Taiwo Awoniyi, Sodiq Popoola, Nathan Oduwa and Usman Mohammed, with Junior Ajayi ruled out of the competition after his Tunisian club failed to release him of the championship.

“Saturday Keigo surprised us with his superlative performance against Brazil. I think if he keep this performance up and also stay fit the coach may give him another chance in the team,” Fatai Amoo had toldGoalafter the Dream Team VI’s 1-0 victory over Brazil.

General secretary of the Nigeria Football Federation Sanusi Muhammed has confirmed that Nigeria U23 team would depart for the South Korea on May 30, 2016 for the championship which kicks off in the first week of June.

Hosts South Korea, Denmark and Honduras will feature in the tourney expected to prepare the Nigerians for the Rio Olympics in August.

Siasia’s lads were billed to feature in the Toulon tournament in France but lack of funds stalled their participation as the Nigeria Football Federation could not raise the $80,000 participation.
m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11252/nigeria-u23/2016/05/19/23706212/stanley-amuzie-and-saviour-godwin-named-in-nigerias-olympic

[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by icon4ss: 8:26am On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Congrats to you and your lovely wife. May God keep giving you reasons to praise him.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by icon4ss: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
terzurum5:
[size=14pt]
Dominic Iorfa Solid In Defense As England Beat Portugal In Toulon
[/size]

The England U21s won their first game at the 2016 Toulon Tournament, with a goal from Lewis Baker giving them a 1-0 victory over Portugal on Thursday evening.

Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Dominic Iorfa was in the Young Lions starting XI and went the distance at the Stade Leo Lagrange.

It was the 20-year-old’s fourth game in total in the Toulon tourney, having made three appearances for the England U20s in 2015 against Morocco, USA and Mexico.

Dominic Iorfa was solid in defense, helping Sunderland netminder Jordan Pickford post a shutout.

Gareth Southgate’s charges will tackle [b]Guinea
in their next group game on Monday, May 23rd.
Igho Kingsley
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=19097

[/b]

So Guinea were able to raise the $80,000 required for this tourney while Nigeria could not? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by icon4ss: 8:31am On May 20, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Stanley Amuzie and Saviour Godwin named in Nigeria’s Olympic squad for South Korea tourney
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/3e/65/nigeria-u23-dream-team-vi_1shoob3hn8dh6107bn3z069pkb.jpg?t=-1218239121&w=620&h=430[/img]
The duo will be among a number of high-profile names to be named in the Dream Team VI squad for the pre-Olympic competition billed for the Asian country

Olhanense starlet Stanley Amuzie, KV Oostende’s Saviour Godwin are among the list of a number of high-profile stars to play for Nigeria U23 team in next month’s South Korea Four-Nation championship.

The squad also included Kayseri Erciyesspor defender Saturday Keigo, Azubike Okechukwu, Taiwo Awoniyi, Sodiq Popoola, Nathan Oduwa and Usman Mohammed, with Junior Ajayi ruled out of the competition after his Tunisian club failed to release him of the championship.

“Saturday Keigo surprised us with his superlative performance against Brazil. I think if he keep this performance up and also stay fit the coach may give him another chance in the team,” Fatai Amoo had toldGoalafter the Dream Team VI’s 1-0 victory over Brazil.

General secretary of the Nigeria Football Federation Sanusi Muhammed has confirmed that Nigeria U23 team would depart for the South Korea on May 30, 2016 for the championship which kicks off in the first week of June.

Hosts South Korea, Denmark and Honduras will feature in the tourney expected to prepare the Nigerians for the Rio Olympics in August.

Siasia’s lads were billed to feature in the Toulon tournament in France but lack of funds stalled their participation as the Nigeria Football Federation could not raise the $80,000 participation.
m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11252/nigeria-u23/2016/05/19/23706212/stanley-amuzie-and-saviour-godwin-named-in-nigerias-olympic

[/b]

I am still watching to see if Siasia will omit Kingsley Madu from the list of invited players competing for places to Rio so that Stanley Amuzie will not have a competitor.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 8:51am On May 20, 2016
terzurum5:

Haaaaaaaaa....
It never occurred to me that today is even my special day until UBA, Facebook and some friends started reminding me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3733244_hbd1_jpegbb168a737e3c8cab2252e10e93fd474d
Una get eyes oooooooh
Hahaha
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3733245_hbd2_jpegee6ecd9ecfd43bbbc308e5ab72150824
Api betday to evri bodi, Pls join me as we cut the cake gringrin
am waiting for my share.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zuchyblink(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
zuchyblink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYCYn6IAXfg
Hope Coach Samson Siasia is watching

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2016
[size=14pt]
Oduwa refusing new Spurs deal – report
[/size]

Nathan Oduwa

Stakeholders pls what have you all got to say about this dude. Is he overly patriotic? What a risk!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Ndidi scores for Belgian club to qualify for Europa League
[/size]

Wilfred Ndidi

Nigeria international Wilfred Ndidi was again on the scoresheet for Genk as they beat Anderlecht 5-2 in the Belgian championship playoffs to now at least qualify for the qualifiers of the Europa League.

But Genk could qualify automatically for the Europa League should they beat Gent on the final day of the playoffs on Sunday.

Ndidi, playing from the midfield as has been the case most times this season in Belgium, netted in the 78th minute to give Genk a 4-2 lead.

The big win notwithstanding, Genk are still fourth on the championship playoffs table, with the best they could attain being second place as Club Brugge have already won the championship having won seven of the nine games played.

Ndidi has been hugely impressive since signing for Genk from Nath Boys of Lagos, and the goal on Thursday was his third in the playoffs and his fourth all season.

He has also been capped twice by the Super Eagles and has been called up for the friendlies against Mali and Luxembourg this month.
http://africanfootball.com/news/628677/Ndidi-scores-for-Belgian-club-to-qualify-for-Europa-League
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
[size=14pt]
Aminu signs off superb Turkish campaign with a goal
[/size]

Umar Aminu (right)

Nigeria striker Umar Aminu ended the 2015/2016 season on the high note after he scored the winner in Osmanispor's 1-0 win over Akhisar Belediyespor on Thursday.

Aminu thus scored eight goals in the league and his club finished an impressive fifth ahead of Galatasaray in their first season in the Turkish Super Liga.

The former Wikki Tourists forward scored in the 59th minute.

Compatriot Raheem Lawal also featured for Osmanlispor for the entire duration of the game.
http://africanfootball.com/news/628665/Aminu-signs-off-superb-Turkish-campaign-with-a-goal

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
terzurum5:
[size=14pt]
Oduwa refusing new Spurs deal – report
[/size]

Nathan Oduwa

Stakeholders pls what have you all got to say about this dude. Is he overly patriotic? What a risk!

Unfortunately for Spurs, Oduwa stalling on a contract stems from the fact that he is apparently attracting some interests from Spanish Clubs.

It's not surprising that Nahan Oduwa would refuse a contract extension in the hopes of signing with a team where he can gain more playing time. If that's the case, then it’s best to move on as his time won’t be coming soon.

https://hotspurhq.com/2016/05/18/nathan-oduwa-is-refusing-a-new-deal-with-tottenham/

He would not get playing time at Spurs with other players there. He already has offers and he believes he did enough to get an Olympic chance.

I think he is making the right choice. If we do not give him the chance, he will sign for a Spanish club that will give him playing time. If he gets an Olympic chance, he will try to perform well to attract interest from bigger clubs.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg..... Sirs Terzurum5, Orkpekyandega, Blackalbino6 and Justiz5.... make una no vex.

I'm stunned you guys share the exact same birthday with Safarigirl. Wow!!!

Happy belated birthday..... kaiii.... na wa ooo.... any other with birthday this week too among us? Speak now please... Me I no even sabi Sir TheGoodJoe's , Sir Joseph 1013's and many others.

Indeed, May is a month for some very special people. You all rock!!!! smiley

Congrats y'all.... and Godbless. #BigSmiles

**modified post**

Just had to add "Justiz5" just now (2.22pm)..... na wa ooo una too much oooo.... just for may 19th only!!!!!! haba!!!! the highest concentration of birthday I have ever encountered in just one location..... this is awesome!!!! #smiles

Abeg happy birthday y'all.... it's still your birthday week.

So even Sir Icons' wife own na may 18th.... small thing na, e for enter may 19th. Na wa ooooo.... make una take am easy naa..... Happy Belated Birthday to Sir Icons' wife too.... God bless y'all bountifully... and uhmm..... more Grace smiley

Wow! This has to be the highest concentration of one-day birthdays I have ever seen in just one single gathering. May 19 is some special day here... #smiles

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2016
This boy!!!! This rising super pearl!!!

Have you guys seen the goal he scored against Anderlecht? Awesome goal! Just brilliant!

He even notched an assist before he scored.

In Ndidi, we have a rising super potential in the dmf role. A dmf with goals in him.

TheGoodJoe once pointed out, pages back, that we may unleash another Oliseh or something better in Ndidi with time and I think I agree. Amazing to think he could still play as a centre back if needed.

His two appearances for Nigeria under Former coach, Oliseh were in the DMF position.

Let's see where Salisu and co will play him in the Mali and Luxembourg friendlies.

As a DMF or as a CB, Nigeria has a super potential "world class" defensive leader who can also burst forward and get among the goals. wink

His right foot pack super shots, excellent strikes, and intergalactic missiles. wink A great prospect for Nigerian football.

Keep your eyes on him........ "too" smiley

terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Ndidi scores for Belgian club to qualify for Europa League
[/size]

Wilfred Ndidi

Nigeria international Wilfred Ndidi was again on the scoresheet for Genk as they beat Anderlecht 5-2 in the Belgian championship playoffs to now at least qualify for the qualifiers of the Europa League.

But Genk could qualify automatically for the Europa League should they beat Gent on the final day of the playoffs on Sunday.

Ndidi, playing from the midfield as has been the case most times this season in Belgium, netted in the 78th minute to give Genk a 4-2 lead.

The big win notwithstanding, Genk are still fourth on the championship playoffs table, with the best they could attain being second place as Club Brugge have already won the championship having won seven of the nine games played.

Ndidi has been hugely impressive since signing for Genk from Nath Boys of Lagos, and the goal on Thursday was his third in the playoffs and his fourth all season.

He has also been capped twice by the Super Eagles and has been called up for the friendlies against Mali and Luxembourg this month.
http://africanfootball.com/news/628677/Ndidi-scores-for-Belgian-club-to-qualify-for-Europa-League
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
This boy!!!! This rising super pearl!!!

Have you guys seen the goal he scored against Anderlecht? Awesome goal! Just brilliant!

He even notched an assist before he scored.

In Ndidi, we have a rising super potential in the dmf role. A dmf with goals in him.

TheGoodJoe once pointed out, pages back, that we may unleash another Oliseh or something better in Ndidi with time and I think I agree. Amazing to think he could still play as a centre back if needed.

His two appearances for Nigeria under Former coach, Oliseh were in the DMF position.

Let's see where Salisu and co will play him in the Mali and Luxembourg friendlies.

As a DMF or as a CB, Nigeria has a super potential "world class" defensive leader who can also burst forward and get among the goals. wink

His right foot pack super shots, excellent strikes, and intergalactic missiles. wink A great prospect for Nigerian football.

Keep your eyes on him........ "too" smiley

It was an awesome goal and I feel we should allow him grow there. Let him mould into a defensive midfield gem. Ndidi is brilliant. What a goal?

The competition is getting tougher for the Next Super Golden Generation. When TheSuperNerd shouted it in the past, I did not get the magnitude of it. Now see.

Attackers: Nacho, Awoniyi, Success, Sadiq Umar, Blessing Eleke, Osimhen, Aaron Samuel.
Midfield: Ifeanyi Matthew, Sadiq Popoola, Obinna Nwobodo, Usman Mohammed, Chidiebere Nwakali, Kelechi Nwakali, Wilfred Ndidi, Azubuike, Etebor.

We are not talking of creative players like Simon Moses, Chidera Ezeh, Musa Yahaya, Iwobi, Oduwa, Chukwueze.

Crazy. No wonder you ordered Super Computers for the research.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Abeg..... Sirs Terzurum5, Orkpekyandega, Blackalbino6 and Justiz5.... make una no vex.

Happy belated birthday..... kaiii.... na wa ooo.... any other with birthday this week too among us? Speak now please... Me I no even sabi Sir TheGoodJoe's , Sir Joseph 1013's and many others.

**modified post**

Just had to add "Justiz5" just now (2.22pm)..... na wa ooo una too much oooo.... just for may 19th only!!!!!! haba!!!! the highest concentration of birthday I have ever encountered in just one location..... this is awesome!!!! #smiles

So even Sir Icons' wife own na may 18th.... small thing na, e for enter may 19th. Na wa ooooo.... make una take am easy naa..... Happy Belated Birthday to Sir Icons' wife too.... God bless y'all bountifully... and uhmm..... more Grace smiley

Wow! This has to be the highest concentration of one-day birthdays I have ever seen in just one single gathering. May 19 is some special day here... #smiles

I had not updated my profile. I am a November Man. Hehe.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by confun: 3:21pm On May 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

**modified post**

av been laffing since yestaday, am baffled and surprised...can u believe dt may 19 is my birthday too, though not on my profile sha, I was surprised dt so many pp av dt day as dir birthday too.... Anyway yestaday was fun o, and my hubby is planning a bigger thing for me on Sunday sha...lucky me .

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
confun:
av been laffing since yestaday, am baffled and surprised...can u believe dt may 19 is my birthday too, though not on my profile sha, I was surprised dt so many pp av dt day as dir birthday too.... Anyway yesterday was fun o, and my hubby is planning a bigger thing for me on Sunday sha...lucky me .

A big Happy birthday to our madam of the house.

Next year, all this May 19 people should plan and organize something o. Catfish barbecue won't be a bad idea wink

In other news. I am back from nairaland's mods ban angry
Just because I was trying to post something on the flying eagles thread: Statistics of performances of our flying eagles from 1983 to 2015. Including all the results, goals scored and conceded and also position finished including names of stand out players.
I tried posting it some time last year too and got banned then also. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2016
confun:
av been laffing since yestaday, am baffled and surprised...can u believe dt may 19 is my birthday too, though not on my profile sha, I was surprised dt so many pp av dt day as dir birthday too.... Anyway yestaday was fun o, and my hubby is planning a bigger thing for me on Sunday sha...lucky me .

You mean it? Please update your profile so we will not miss it again. If your hubby is planning for Sunday, then we are not late.

Happy Birthday confun and may God give you and your family more reasons to celebrate his goodness in your lives.

I pray for God's continued Blessings, Love and Mercy.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2016
Icon4s:

A big Happy birthday to our madam of the house.

Next year, all this May 19 people should plan and organize something o. Catfish barbecue won't be a bad idea wink

In other news. I am back from nairaland's mods ban angry
Just because I was trying to post something on the flying eagles thread: Statistics of performances of our flying eagles from 1983 to 2015. Including all the results, goals scored and conceded and also position finished including names of stand out players.
I tried posting it some time last year too and got banned then also. I just tire.

Write to the mod and ask him to allow you make the post.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

**modified post**

Tanx

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Write to the mod and ask him to allow you make the post.

ok, thanks.
I have written to semid4Lyfe.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
Chaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!! Madam Confun!!!!!!!

Even you??!!!!!!

Heiii... *faints*

**Gimme some time to catch some air**

Will be back to modify... That's why I asked ,"is there anyone else?" wink

See am naa!!!! *faints*

confun:
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
**I still dey "fainting" mode.... when I get up i'll face you Sir...**

So your birthday na November things eh? And I was around... #frowns

**we go talk later... I still dey recover from shock of Madam Confun's revelation**

May 19 Super borns in this wonderful house alone:

- Safarigirl

- Terzurum5

- Confun

- Justiz5

- Orkpekyandega

- Blackalbino6

- any other pls??

Na wa ooo.... May 19 na special day here biko!!!

**faints again**

TheGoodJoe:

I had not updated my profile. I am a November Man. Hehe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.