Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (696383 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zicky(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

I don't think u watched any matches ur comments r basic. He had a great tournament and u busy nitpicking and hating. Top strikers have bad games Suarez, Ronaldo etc.

why will you say am hating on Sadiq, the guy did not meet up to my expectation simple maybe cause I expected to see the "new Kanu".
Btw sadiq is not a top striker so leave top strikers n bad game issh.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Let me make it clear, I’ve got nothing against Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy and would not dispute their selection given the season they’ve had.

But I do find it staggering Aguero isn’t in there — and I think I know the reason why.

Vardy has been outstanding from the off and Kane is right up there.

Yet Aguero sandwiches them in the goalscoring chart, and while the other two have kicked off every league game, bar Vardy’s ban on Sunday, the Manchester City man hasn’t.

Does anyone seriously think that if he had not missed eight games, he wouldn't be clear at the top and City a lot closer than 12 points off the top?

When people talk of genuine world-class striking talent, Aguero’s name always gets a mention.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/football/1145020/sergio-aguero-is-in-a-class-of-his-own-even-if-the-pfa-somehow-left-him-out-of-their-team-of-the-year/

this is someone's assumptions. and of course everybody knows that the English loves hyping any player playing in their league. this guy was benched by Higuain who missed sitters in world cup finals! why hasn't he ever won the league's highest goals scorer? he has been there for more years, he was there when an aging Van Persie won it, he was there when Kane won it, he has been there all along. he just isn't as good as people think
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
zicky:
why will you say am hating on Sadiq, the guy did not meet up to my expectation simple maybe cause I expected to see the "new Kanu".
Btw sadiq is not a top striker so leave top strikers n bad game issh.
Ur past comments sound nothing but hateish. So if u know he is not a top striker why are ur standards higher than that of one? Hive credit unto who credit is due. Its not like u have ever scored 4 goals in the olympics....
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mickael2:

this is someone's assumptions. and of course everybody knows that the English loves hyping any player playing in their league. this guy was benched by Higuain who missed sitters in world cup finals! why hasn't he ever won the league's highest goals scorer? he has been there for more years, he was there when an aging Van Persie won it, he was there when Kane won it, he has been there all along. he just isn't as good as people think

I do not understand what you are trying to describe here. There are few players in the world described as World Class and Aguero is up there.

As Pellegrini put it top five. There is no way you can dribble fact.

Aguero has done it against the likes of Villareal. Through his perseverance, when all hope was lost. He got the dying minute goal that blew Mancini's head off.

His Aguero famous moment where he won the league against QPR for us. That was the last kick of the EPL in 2012. It takes a World Class player to believe with his last kick we could still win the EPL for the first time.

His famous hat trick against Bayern Munich.

This argument is something I find baffling. Look at Aguero’s goals against Chelsea. Over and over again. Mind blowing. In recent years only Suarez scored classy goals over and over again.

Aguero’s famous goal during Manchester City vs Chelsea first leg,last season. Aguero turned three players and in a midst of five Chelsea players, he scored a cracker.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mickael2:

Aguero has now scored 105 goals in the Premier League.

By comparison, that’s as many goals as Didier Drogba scored throughout his career at Chelsea.

Drogba needed an extra 102 games to reach his EPL goals tally.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/how-man-citys-sergio-aguero-has-dramatically-outscored-chelsea-legend-didier-drogba/

If you still doubt a true World class hitman, let me know. Aguero is good like that.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mickael2:

When Roberto Mancini signed Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero for £38 million, the Italian manager knew that he was securing the services of one of the world’s finest footballing talents.

The Argentine striker has a commendable goal scoring record for club and country, fantastic ball control and is one of the hardest workers in the modern game.

Roberto Mancini has described him as a ‘photocopy’ of Brazilian legend Romario.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/817468-sergio-kun-aguero-10-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-manchester-city-striker

I hope you do not think Mancini signing Aguero from Atletico Madrid was English hyping a player from the Spanish League.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mickael2:

He made his debut for Independiente at the age of 15 years and 35 days. To this day he remains the youngest player to ever play in the Clausura.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/817468-sergio-kun-aguero-10-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-manchester-city-striker/page/8
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zicky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Ur past comments sound nothing but hateish. So if u know he is not a top striker why are ur standards higher than that of one? Hive credit unto who credit is due. Its not like u have ever scored 4 goals in the olympics....
he was called next "kanu" the mistake I made was not to ask if it was ogbonna kanu or nwankwo, and dnt ask me if I've scored 4goals in the Olympic cos am not a professional footballer, usain bolt never scored a goal in the Olympic

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
zicky:
he was called next "kanu" the mistake I made was not to ask if it was ogbonna kanu or nwankwo, and dnt ask me if I've scored 4goals in the Olympic cos am not a professional footballer, usain bolt never scored a goal in the Olympic

Then u and Bolt have no right to diss a kid who did. U sound like u paid for a ticket and u want ur money back. I never expected a next Kanu because i know Kanu is one of a kind. The boy should be free to make his own name. Yes he was bad against Germany but so was the whole team, in the next match him and Mikel basically got us the bronze and for u to down him like that just reaks of ungratefulness.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zicky(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Then u and Bolt have no right to diss a kid who did. U sound like u paid for a ticket and u want ur money back. I never expected a next Kanu because i know Kanu is one of a kind. The boy should be free to make his own name. Yes he was bad against Germany but so was the whole team, in the next match him and Mikel basically got us the bronze and for u to down him like that just reaks of ungratefulness.
I should be grateful to a professional player that is paid to score goals, talk of being grateful to politicians for constructing roads
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by goldfish80(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Bros pls tone it down a bit. You don't have to dig him out because he is not a professional footballer. If all of us turn Pro footballers,all the stadia in the whole world put together cannot contain us all.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2016
zicky:
I should be grateful to a professional player that is paid to score goals, talk of being grateful to politicians for constructing roads

From your point, we should praise politicians who do not work and loot the funds meant for roads.

We should praise attackers who do not score goals.

Even if people are paid to get jobs done, you praise them when they deliver. They could neglect the job even after they are paid
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
zicky:

I am in shock, did u by chance miss the build up to this tournament?

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
goldfish80:

Bros pls tone it down a bit. You don't have to dig him out because he is not a professional footballer. If all of us turn Pro footballers,all the stadia in the whole world put together cannot contain us all.

Boss that was not my point.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2016
semid4lyfe:
The only players worth taking forward from this team are Daniel, Ekong, Azubuike, Etebo and Imoh.

Abdulahi Shehu is currently the best RB option for the Super Eagles and that has not changed even after the Olympics.

Stanley Amuzie and Kingsley Madu both stand a very good chance of taking over the LB position in the Super Eagles as Elderson Echiejile is no longer the force he used to be.

Ekong has always been part of the Super Eagles. Azubuike, Imoh and Etebo have debuted already for the Super Eagles just also like Shehu, Amuzie and Madu.

This means Emmanuel Daniel is the only newbee worth taking into the Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Going back to the issue of the magnitude of an Olympic Gold medal win. We all saw the magnitude of emotion that both the Brazilian players and fans showed after they won that Gold medal. Brazil of all countries.

I personally almost shed tears along with them. U think they would have forgotten that in 20 years time and not make reference to it?

I had to ask some1 here if he really watched Atlanta '96.
No Brazilian fan that followed Rio 2016 would forget this win so in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zicky(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

From your point, we should praise politicians who do not work and loot the funds meant for roads.

We should praise attackers who do not score goals.

Even if people are paid to get jobs done, you praise them when they deliver. They could neglect the job even after they are paid
Nigeria factor
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

I personally feel Sadiq Umar did just Ok.

The thing is most peeps expected too much from him. Siasia took a gamble by starting him against Japan and that paid off.

I remember I and TheGoodJoe had an argument about starting Sadiq. TheGoodJoe advocated for him to start the Japan game while I never did. I personally don't feel comfortable when a coach starts a debutant in a key game. Thankfully Sadiq featured in their last friendly before they travelled to Brazil and mayb Siasia saw enough to give him the nudge to start. If Sadiq did nt feature in that friendly I am not too sure Siasia would have started him against Japan.

Considering his age and level of exposure the boy did ok. Peeps forget he just turned 19 and only played 2 or 3 seria A games last season.

This is the U23 for Christ's sakes, Sadiq should even be playing U20. Sadiq was only a late call-up when it became obvious that we will not be getting the services of Ighalo, Iheanacho and Success.

Sadiq Umar needs time to mature. It is just a pity we are out of the next U20 else it would have been nice for us to have Sadiq, Awoniyi and Osimhen as our striking options. All tall gangling strikers! grin. This Trio are even eligible for the 2020 Olympics.

IMHO he should stay away from the Super Eagles for now and focus on his club career. We will get him when or if he is ripe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zicky(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

I am in shock, did u by chance miss the build up to this tournament?
let me make I clear, Sadiq is no my type of striker, I like the skillful strickers, strikers that score from nothing, create scoring opportunities for themselves, I. Still prefer him to Ajayi. Icon4 last paragraph sum it all for me, stay away from super eagles
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I do not understand what you are trying to describe here. There are few players in the world described as World Class and Aguero is up there.

As Pellegrini put it top five. There is no way you can dribble fact.

Aguero has done it against the likes of Villareal. Through his perseverance, when all hope was lost. He got the dying minute goal that blew Mancini's head off.

His Aguero famous moment where he won the league against QPR for us. That was the last kick of the EPL in 2012. It takes a World Class player to believe with his last kick we could still win the EPL for the first time.

His famous hat trick against Bayern Munich.

This argument is something I find baffling. Look at Aguero’s goals against Chelsea. Over and over again. Mind blowing. In recent years only Suarez scored classy goals over and over again.

Aguero’s famous goal during Manchester City vs Chelsea first leg,last season. Aguero turned three players and in a midst of five Chelsea players, he scored a cracker.

that explains everything. obviously you won't agree with me on this issue but whoever sits on the bench for Higuain is not world class
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Icon4s:

I personally feel Sadiq Umar did just Ok.

The thing is most peeps expected too much from him. Siasia took a gamble by starting him against Japan and that paid off.

I remember I and TheGoodJoe had an argument about starting Sadiq. TheGoodJoe advocated for him to start the Japan game while I never did. I personally don't feel comfortable when a coach starts a debutant in a key game. Thankfully Sadiq featured in their last friendly before they travelled to Brazil and mayb Siasia saw enough to give him the nudge to start. If Sadiq did nt feature in that friendly I am not too sure Siasia would have started him against Japan.

Considering his age and level of exposure the boy did ok. Peeps forget he just turned 19 and only played 2 or 3 seria A games last season.

This is the U23 for Christ's sakes, Sadiq should even be playing U20. Sadiq was only a late call-up when it became obvious that we will not be getting the services of Ighalo, Iheanacho and Success.

Sadiq Umar needs time to mature. It is just a pity we are out of the next U20 else it would have been nice for us to have Sadiq, Awoniyi and Osimhen as our striking options. All tall gangling strikers! grin. This Trio are even eligible for the 2020 Olympics.

IMHO he should stay away from the Super Eagles for now and focus on his club career. We will get him when or if he is ripe.

I like what i saw and with a little extra touch he will be a star. One thing that stands out to me is his strenght. The guy held up the ball against all defenders, remember against Egypt Ighalo could not do that, besides Adi we don't really have a big striker that we can send long balls to, that is needed in the modern game. He also put to bed the nonsense about his finishing with his composed last goal. I do agree that we allow him to grow with his club but he will only get better and his debut is just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Mickael2:

that explains everything. obviously you won't agree with me on this issue but whoever sits on the bench for Higuain is not world class

I always fet that was why Messi retired and i was thrown a bone when the new coach dropped Higuain.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
men the kind of beef sadiq is getting lipsrsealed all this after scoring 4 goals o even though this is his first proper tournament football. someone who aside 2 or 3 seria A matches has been playing youth football. just because he (along with their favourites o) didn't perform magic against the germans. the same germans most of the overhyped brazilians players couldn't score against if not for the magic of neymar.

sadiq is not too far from the super eagles should just keep his head down, work hard and improve his game.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
chrisooblog:
men the kind of beef sadiq is getting lipsrsealed all this after scoring 4 goals o even though this is his first proper tournament football. someone who aside 2 or 3 seria A matches has been playing youth football. just because he (along with their favourites o) didn't perform magic against the germans. the same germans most of the overhyped brazilians players couldn't score against if not for the magic of neymar.

sadiq is not too far from the super eagles should just keep his head down, work hard and improve his game.

My brother it is no beef. The thing is different people like different strikers for different reasons.

Taking our minds back to Rashidi Yekini era. Though he was regarded as the African King of goals, but, there were people who still did not like Yekini's style. They so much for instance commonised his goal against Bulgaria at the 1994 world cup; referring it as a mere tap-in. They hailed Amokachi more who made the assist. Yekini was not much of a skillful and smart movement striker but he sure knew where the back of the net was. May His Soul Rest in Peace.

Sadiq Umar for me did creditably well.
He just needs to work on his foot-work. While Kanu Nwankwo's legs were and advantage to him, Sadiq's long legs are still a disadvantage. He needs to sort-out that problem.

For his age he did well.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
sir icon4s no doubt sadiq has room for improvement in his game but i'm just surprised at the amount of criticism the boy is getting.

that's why i called it beef. take for example imoh ezekiel didn't score a single goal yet he is fantastic, super eagles quality. sadiq scored 4 times yet he should stay far away from the senior national team 'he scored 4 times so what is he not a professional?'. sadiq was poor against germany 'o he's rubbish the most useless player that ever liveth' imoh ezekiel too didn't do much against the germans o yet deafening silence. against honduras sadiq scored twice 'o he was wasteful why didn't he score more so the game would have been put to bed?' as if he's also the defender that allowed the hondurans to score. imoh ezekiel despite numerous chances against the customer dada ni defence of honduras couldn't score yet he is praised.

different styles or not good players are good players. lewandowski is not as skilful as messi or as fast as ronaldo but the guy na goal king. who style don epp? no be to put goal for net be the main issue?

Icon4s:

My brother it is no beef. The thing is different people like different strikers for different reasons.

Taking our minds back to Rashidi Yekini era. Though he was regarded as the African King of goals, but, there were people who still did not like Yekini's style. They so much for instance commonised his goal against Bulgaria at the 1994 world cup; referring it as a mere tap-in. They hailed Amokachi more who made the assist. Yekini was not much of a skillful and smart movement striker but he sure knew where the back of the net was. May His Soul Rest in Peace.

Sadiq Umar for me did creditably well.
He just needs to work on his foot-work. While Kanu Nwankwo's legs were and advantage to him, Sadiq's long legs are still a disadvantage. He needs to sot-out that problem.

For his age he did well.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
chrisooblog:
sir icon4s no doubt sadiq has room for improvement in his game but i'm just surprised at the amount of criticism the boy is getting.

that's why i called it beef. take for example imoh ezekiel didn't score a single goal yet he is fantastic, super eagles quality. sadiq scored 4 times yet he should stay far away from the senior national team 'he scored 4 times so what is he not a professional?'. sadiq was poor against germany 'o he's rubbish the most useless player that ever liveth' imoh ezekiel too didn't do much against the germans o yet deafening silence. against honduras sadiq scored twice 'o he was wasteful why didn't he score more so the game would have been put to bed?' as if he's also the defender that allowed the hondurans to score. imoh ezekiel despite numerous chances against the customer dada ni defence of honduras couldn't score yet he is praised.

different styles or not good players are good players. lewandowski is not as skilful as messi or as fast as ronaldo but the guy na goal king. who style don epp? no be to put goal for net be the main issue?

In case of Imoh Ezekiel, we all know his primary duty was not the Centre Forward role but you know how offensive he was on the wings. He was involved in nearly 50% of our goals in this tourney. Recall Sadiq's first goal against Japan came off from a rebound from his short. He also made the cross for Etebo's first goal to make it 2-1 against Japan. I would join them in saying Imoh is ripe for the Super Eagles but Sadiq is not.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
etebo's 2nd goal against japan was assisted by shehu. i think you meant the first goal against japan that sadiq scored. 50% i can't say but if that be the case i can also say sadiq was involved in 60% of our goals.

ezekiel was decent but i'm just questioning the criteria why he can be considered and not sadiq for the national team since their performances were comparatively the same

Icon4s:

In case of Imoh Ezekiel, we all know his primary duty was not the Centre Forward role but you know how offensive he was on the wings. He was involved in nearly 50% of our goals in this tourney. Recall Sadiq's first goal against Japan came off from a rebound from his short. He also made the cross for Etebo's first goal to make it 2-1 against Japan. I would join them in saying Imoh is ripe for the Super Eagles but Sadiq is not.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mickael2:

Coaches have playing style and choices. It is not a guarantee of quality. Ferguson chose to keep Tevez on the bench against Barcelona in the 2009 Champions League final to play Park. From your point, we should use that to judge Tevez.

It is illogical to use a coach:s choice to bench a player as a sign of quality. Mourinho chose to sell De Bruyne. Ferguson chose to sell Pogba.

What matters is the history. What they have done. Aguero has done it for ages. He won the golden boot and golden ball in the 2007 World Youth Championship. He has done it until today.

There is no need for me to write too much. Aguero’s records speak for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Coaches have playing style and choices. It is not a guarantee of quality. Ferguson chose to keep Tevez on the bench against Barcelona in the 2009 Champions League final to play Park. From your point, we should use that to judge Tevez.

It is illogical to use a coaches choice to bench a player as a sign of quality. Mourinho chose to sell De Bruyne. Ferguson chose to sell Pogba.

What matters is the history. What they have done. Aguero has done it for ages. He won the golden boot and golden ball in the 2007 World Youth Championship. He has done it until today.

There is no need for me to write too much. Aguero’s records speak for him

But for all the greatness which you ascribe to Aguero, he has never been a part of the Premiership Team of the Year, not to talk about being the overall best player in the league, despite Man City winning the league twice in the last five years. Now but into account that he has been in the league since as far back as 2011. Perhaps he is only good enough as a Man City great, and not to be spoken of in the same breath as the legends of the game.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
joseph1013:

But for all the greatness which you ascribe to Aguero, he has never been a part of the Premiership Team of the Year, not to talk about being the overall best player in the league, despite Man City winning the league twice in the last five years. Now but into account that he has been in the league since as far back as 2011. Perhaps he is only good enough as a Man City great, and not to be spoken of in the same breath as the legends of the game.

Aguero has scored 105 goals in 152 games for Manchester City. You do not need awards or stats to prove he is one of the greats in the game today.

The stats speaks greatness. Not what you think.

From your point, Harry Kane is great and Aguero is not.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
joseph1013:

Paul Scholes is of the view that only Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero can slot into the first team of clubs like Real Madrid or Barcelona.

"I really don't think it's any surprise," added Scholes.

"When you think about the quality of players we have, do you think any of the players at our top clubs now would get in the Barcelona team? I very much doubt it."

"They wouldn't get in the Real Madrid team or the Bayern Munich team. Maybe Sergio Aguero is the exception."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255256/Manchester-United-legend-Paul-Scholes-takes-swipe-Premier-League-quality-claiming-Sergio-Aguero-Real-Madrid-Bayern-Munich-squad.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.