Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? (1832 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wonder if guys that visits a brothel to release tension cheats there partner especially dating a lady that always tag themselves "no sex before marriage".
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why should you date a woman who insists on no sex before marriage when you know you can't go through it till the end(marriage)?
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Vikky014(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
I wonder if guys that visits a brothel to release tension cheats there partner especially dating a lady that always tag themselves "no sex before marriage".
so ur point is
??
?
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
can that be referred to as cheating?
Vikky014:
so ur point is
??
?
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by moscobabs(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
@op

-how old are u?
-have u ever been in a relationship b4?
-what happened to your last relationship?

I know why am asking this question ooo

The guy might not be the one that has problem oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by scribble: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hehehehe

grin
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by major466(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes it is. That is corporate cheating.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by khukhi(f): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Unfortunately it will be deemed as cheating should you get caught.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Promking: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vessi:
Why should you date a woman who insists on no sex before marriage when you know you can't go through it till the end(marriage)?
Best response
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by MisterLongman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yeah it's Cheating...... But why will you be in a no sex relationship when you know that your body can't hold it
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
d fact that i post things on here doesnt mean it has to do with me directly...just one of my random thinking
moscobabs:
@op

-how old are u?
-have u ever been in a relationship b4?
-what happened to your last relationship?

I know why am asking this question ooo

The guy might not be the one that has problem oo grin grin grin grin

Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Vikky014(f): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
can that be referred to as cheating?
No,it can b referred to as being Faithful.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
point noted!!!
Vikky014:
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:

Abeg go and rest, your sarcasm holds no ground.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Vikky014(f): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Normality:

Abeg go and rest, your sarcasm holds no ground.
am nt SARCALIZING U O tongue
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by missstella(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
When you know you can't stay without se*x why should u date a lady dt would abstain from se*x till marriage
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmm. Realistic topic.
The fact is it takes cool-mindedness to understand d high sex tension in a guys mind and d low sex tension in a girl's mind

I've realized that girls see sex as d prime of intimacy - d intimacy of closeness, care, gisting-having time for them, defence, shopping, suprises, going out, making them happy and laugh etc

Guys rather see all that as preambles and see sex as the begining of intimacy.

Untill this difference is balanced. It would always look like guys are always eager and longing 2 have sex while girls can postpone it till marriage as far as all d care they call intimacy is provided

My point is -not all guys who go to prostitutes are bad. Some are so darling, romantic and luvly but d difference above btw them & dia gf isn't balanced yet.

2 Likes

Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2014
really true...i buy ur quote
pussyaddict:
Hmm. Realistic topic.
The fact is it takes cool-mindedness to understand d high sex tension in a guys mind and d low sex tension in a girl's mind

I've realized that girls see sex as d prime of intimacy - d intimacy of closeness, care, gisting-having time for them, defence, shopping, suprises, going out, making them happy and laugh etc

Guys rather see all that as preambles and see sex as the begining of intimacy.

Untill this difference is balanced. It would always look like guys are always eager and longing 2 have sex while girls can postpone it till marriage as far as all d care they call intimacy is provided

My point is -not all guys who go to prostitutes are bad. Some are so darling, romantic and luvly but d difference above btw them & dia gf isn't balanced yet.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
iammo6:
really true...i buy ur quote

Thanks
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by Code213: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Well, by my definition, 'Unemotional Sex' is not, and cannot be classified as Cheating. Ploughing a lady 4rm a brothel is like masturbating with a huge Sex doll!!
cheesy
Personally, I fancy emotional sex. So I'll rather cheat than visit a brothel.

However, I think it's best to avoid sex outside ur relationship, so u dn't bring back sexually transmitted infections 2 ur partner.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by publicenemy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nope...no emotional attachment.

But only as long as you dont exchange phone numbers afterwards and you fvck another ho the next time you come(no customer),and another the next time.
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by philantoxx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
its cheating 4 sure.except u convince me its 'faithfulness'
Re: Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Going to brothel just for s€x? What happened to the person you were cheating on? Her poocee block?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Debate On Nairaland [Episode 1] / Make Una Help Me Oo.. / Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.