Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form (69585 Views)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Why can somebody just hang this Buhari to end his miserable life?! angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by RHP(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
When i see pplp write "youths arise" i smh for them becos where were those youths when pplp died at the scam exam coordinated by immigration. Becos buhari bought form you now remember that the youths should arise! Na now u get sense abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by beau49: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
kilokeys:
he took bank loan?

so the ''PRESIDENCY'' is an investment from which he intends paying back his loan?

omo see business shocked

Would you blame him or the stoopied bank that borrowed him the money in the first place. Where else in the world have you heard that people go to the bank for loan so they can buy ticket/contest for any government position?

Mtcheeww.....the ones some government officials borrowed,they are yet to pay back yet they keep giving out loans.

Na the employees of the bank I dey pity cause when he no fit pay back na sacking galore.

So what this people are saying is that he does not have this kind of money? Pure lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by tommiebuck(f): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
gbaskiboy:
Better we start taking cover now, if this man eventually won presidential election, am sure with his desperation for money, power and fame he'll loan this dear country to China just as clubs loan players grin

smh for your English and shallow mind. first of all, correct your English b4 you comment for cheap popularity. why will you say Buhari is desperate for money, fame and power. if he does not have money or name, will he ever thought of contesting? if he does not have power, will he ever be a MILITARY Head of state and why do we discuss him today if he does not have fame?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by begwong: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hope he is not going to shed more crocodile tears after loosing and thinking of how to pay the loan.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by UnimkeAk(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
abubkhr:

Am not. It defends on the context sentiment aside.

Aiite, Good !

Peace#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
me too grin grin...oooopppss what are u two talking about??
agriboom:

I'll take a beggar over a thief any day
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Hamazz1: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
join my group "youths arise" let's reach out 4d change we need...
if it includes kicking out d drunk count me in....
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Olufonade: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
GMB's declaration has already increased the BP of some people no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Delafruita:
politics is an expensive business.men always have to be seperated from boys and its always about funds.during the democratic primaries of 2008,clinton and obama spent a combined 600million dollars.and that's the primaries alone.the republicans spent just a little less than than while its estimated barack obama's campaign gulped more than 500million dollars after the primaries.the largest contributors to those campaigns were the banks,hedge fund managers,silicon valley and the likes.in this era of PACs and super PACS,expect billions to be spent campaigning for a job that pays just 400,000 dollars per annum.that's right,barack obama spent nearly a billion dollars campaigning for a job that pays 400,000dollars.so its not always about recouping investment,its more about passion and desire.buhari has a desire to see a better country and he's willing to do whatever it takes to actualise it.it doesn't mean I will vote for him,but I can't but admire his sterling qualities

American campaign money is spent on... campaigning. Staff salaries, advertisements, travel expenses, public relations, advisers, and more. Not a single form for a single political party. The only barrier to getting on an American ballot is getting a minimum number of signatures from citizens. I'm speaking from experience.

The guy is right. It's anti-democracy and outright theft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Akiika: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
join my group "youths arise" let's reach out 4d change we need...

Which of the youths in power have fared better?
From Dimeji Bankole....to Pius Anyim..... to Fayose...to Jonathan (he was in his 40s when he became a Dep. Govn'r) e.t.c....which one of these guys is not a thief?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Datsme: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Adindupeter:
Story for the Gods........ If it's true, then that's the more reason why we shouldn't vote him. Can't Imagine what will happen to our oil money should he smell that seat.
That is to say; Eni to ba y'okun ni ke gbe owo fun ...
#InWasiuVoice
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Popemax(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
W
buoye1:
Perpetual looser!!!!u go carry "konkere" at last ni to pay dat bank loan.
I tell yo bro
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Datsme: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Delafruita:
politics is an expensive business.men always have to be seperated from boys and its always about funds.during the democratic primaries of 2008,clinton and obama spent a combined 600million dollars.and that's the primaries alone.the republicans spent just a little less than than while its estimated barack obama's campaign gulped more than 500million dollars after the primaries.the largest contributors to those campaigns were the banks,hedge fund managers,silicon valley and the likes.in this era of PACs and super PACS,expect billions to be spent campaigning for a job that pays just 400,000 dollars per annum.that's right,barack obama spent nearly a billion dollars campaigning for a job that pays 400,000dollars.so its not always about recouping investment,its more about passion and desire.buhari has a desire to see a better country and he's willing to do whatever it takes to actualise it.it doesn't mean I will vote for him,but I can't but admire his sterling qualities
The majority of the ppl dt wil vote for hm r not nairalanders
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Datsme: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
agriboom:

I'll take a beggar over a thief any day
This one hs sense!
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by paix(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
FastShipping:

APC branches in Bauchi and Katsina have started raising funds for the nomination form since last week with the promise to come up with the total cost within two weeks. Getting loans on personal recognizance has also been in practice in Nigeria as long as you have the name. Buhari does have name as former Head of State. So many Nigerians do get loans without collaterals because of their popular last names.
. That's how they killed Bank of the North. Taking loans without collateral.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Datsme: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
We are people with different inclinations but for the
purpose of those who are detached from history or
the youths below the age of 30 or those who had
been fed with historical distortions there is need to
put the record straight for a man whose track record
remains a phenomenon in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
>
># Buhari was governor of Borno state under
Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum
>
># Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries.
>
># He was head of state between 1983 -1985 (a
period of 20 months)
>
># There was no religious crisis while he was head of state
>
># He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal
discipline and home grown economic team (not
achieved under any other era)
> ># J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before
him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari
only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to
prison.
>
># Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been
matched by 12 years of the PDP.
>
># Hospitals and universities around the country
never witnessed as much benefits as they got from
the PTF from any government after or before his time.
>
># He refused to collect allowance while serving as
chairman of the PTF because he said he was
already drawing a pension from government, his
conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
>
># He returned excess money spent to purse of
government on his return from oversea training as a
military officer
> ># He is the only former head of state that does not
own property or land in Abuja.
>
># Buhari personally recommended late Dora
Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF
interaction. >
># Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in
time past ended up vindicating him! The man who
was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was
scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up
being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!
>
># His personal driver of many years is a christian
from Plateau state!
>
># He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and
show proof. No one has tilltoday, taken up the
challenge.
>
># He is the ONLY politician in northern
Nigeriatoday who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
>
># People who know him (including pastor Bakare)
have said of him......" All I need from Buhari is his
word, I can take it to the bank".
> >If honesty and probity are the things you want for
Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
>
>"Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can
heal it"
> >Spread the message to the uninformed,
misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MORNDEW(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Na only you waka come on this one

Defend fire !
Anyways after Buhari sha.

And you had better join a bandwagon,
You know, "no man is an island" cheesy

Peace#
many strong animals walk alone, weak ones walk in groups. Even though you wanna join a bandawagon which to you is a must, pls join the ones whose conscience nd sense of judgement is still intact not the ones stolen by dogs.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Delafruita(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

American campaign money is spent on... campaigning. Staff salaries, advertisements, travel expenses, public relations, advisers, and more. Not a single form for a single political party. The only barrier to getting on an American ballot is getting a minimum number of signatures from citizens. I'm speaking from experience.

The guy is right. It's anti-democracy and outright theft.
who do you think pays for a campaign in this country?the candidate or the party?buhari will obviously not spend his money if he gets the APC ticket.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by superstar3: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
The same way someone told us he does not have shoes four years ago.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
...atleast that will make him wail like a newborn dis time #TheGeneralWillWeepAgain grin
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by cyril10(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
abdulabbakar:

Not Worse than what is happening currently under the leadership of MR EBOLA( a once upon a time shoeless-palm-wine-tapper!) grin

You are just like the old general that lies a lot to cover up, we know Buhari, he is not a sincere person as people thinks.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by zekki: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dis man is very sick. He lacks manner of communication.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by zekki: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
cyril10:

You are just like the old general that lies a lot to cover up, we know Buhari, he is not a sincere person as people thinks.
But is more sincere than Mr. President
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by ifeoluwa05(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
redcliff:

You are just too wonderful.. heap of trash spewed out from one female.. again.. you are just too wonderful..

Wow! Dat hurts. I am not offended on the fact dat you differ from my opinion but I expect you to be polite and mature when passing such message across.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by filiks(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I just hate foolish talk!

Please which bank gives loans like that without being very corrupt?
Under what category or product will the loan be documented?
What was the collat
Or did he take the loan for another purpose on paper but will use it for APC nomination form?
Yet some fools will comes here to tell how he is 'not corrupt'.

A lot of slow pokes in this damn country.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Caseless: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
[s]so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.[/s]
stinking post from a headless goat.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Caseless: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Adindupeter:
Story for the Gods........ If it's true, then that's the more reason why we shouldn't vote him. Can't Imagine what will happen to our oil money should he smell that seat.
he was a head of state, a petroleum minister, a govnor, and a ptf chairman. What do u think he needs again that he cudnt get then when he was there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.