Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form (69586 Views)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Oh, what an incorruptible man. What a transparent man. He used his personal relationship with his bank manager to collect loan from the bank and not based on whether he is credit worthy or not. What collateral did he use to collect the loan and what did he tell the bank 'on paper' that he wants to use the loan for? I seriously doubt if the loan term and repayment plan tarries with his income. I seriously doubt if he was qualified for the loan. I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Donsheddy: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2014
torkaka:

Firstly, as a former head of state, Buhari is entitled to a monthly allowance under the "former head of state act" through which he can pay the loan. Secondly, separating the men from the boys in this context refers to streaming down the contest to the real contenders and weed.ing off the jokers.

Apc cannot murder democracy, democracy with reference to murder is being murdered in Taraba by the mighty PDP where an incapacitated fellow parades as Governor, democracy is being murdered in Ekiti where thugs tell judges the routine, democracy is being murdered in Adamawa where we just came out of a circus.

Any patriotic Nigerian still following a party whose national leader "the president" has corrupted the word corruption needs to remove the "pat" from "patriotic" and be referred to as "riotic Nigerian"

And do u knw dat democracy is murder in rivers state whr deir no house of assembly, do u knw dat democracy is murdered in edo whr thugerey is d orda of d day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Omimah: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
crown777:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
None but you self can free your mind.
. . . "I've no fear for atomic energy 'cos none of them can stop the time . . ."
Our people really need to start thinking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Cover what up?!

Is this one daft?!
ok If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Donsheddy:

And do u knw dat democracy is murder in rivers state whr deir no house of assembly, do u knw dat democracy is murdered in edo whr thugerey is d orda of d day

Speak English, and if you can't, speak pidgin. . . . . . . .so I can understand and properly respond to you.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2014
What pains me most iz wen ppl who last voted 4 GEJ are always komplainin about everything in dis con3, it saddens me cos dey komplain mÓst. undecided

Buhari might neva win any election buh here's a great patroit who seriously has everyone's better welfare at heart.
He's very comfortable, no proven negative public tag round his neck, he has family who are proud dat their Father has a good name, above all he's contented wit d little he has, na only d masses wey dey suffer & smile @ d same time.
So what's d problem ppl? Can we kollektively say d same 4 GEJ? undecided

Vote 4 who ever might interest u in 2015 butttt! Remember oooo, history will always judge!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by dammytosh: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
He will need to pay back all the old loans and this new one.

I no dey vote for am. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
https://www.nairaland.com/1947905/corps-member-allegedly-absconds-n2.3m <<< these are the youths we should put in power abi ? get outta ere with that nonsense. leave the old thieves in power. we dont need energized young thieves

Is that all you can say? Is that all the youths in the country?How a criminal corp member now represents all the million youths in Nigeria is a challenge to me in your post. Stop using some kind of criminal incidence to justify the Buhari's return. I am not going to agree to your rumors and attempt to paint all the youths in Nigeria with criminal activities. Yes, there are still good youths out there. We should start to look for them by now.They should come out and stop hiding because this is their time to help dislodge the old crooks and move the country forward.

I knew way back Buhari is going to return with his cronies before the presidential candidate plan. I can read him like a book and tell you he is coming back to show that the North is meant to rule that nation by birth-right. You are really sick to think he is the right person for Nigeria. Why must it be about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Coolboi05(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
"There are two categories of Nigerians that hate GMB...

The Old thieves
And
The young fools".....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Emigba247: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2014
If u can't stl understnd dat he is better than the thievs we hv 2day as our leaders than u shud kn dat u are also a thief cos I did it bn he lootd our money when he had d chance to do so then by nw I don't tnk he shud b takn loan.4 me oh, I wl vote fr him nt because he is ma father or uncle, bt because he is nt corrupt. Its high time we start shunin sentiment when handlin issues in dis country.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2014
all4naija:

Is that all you can say? Is that all the youths in the country?How a criminal corp member now represents all the million youths in Nigeria is a challenge to me in your post. Stop using some kind of criminal incidence to justify the Buhari's return. I am not going to agree to your rumors and attempt to paint all the youths in Nigeria with criminal activities. Yes, there still good youths out there. We should start looking for them by now.They should come out and stop hiding because this is their time to help dislodge the old crooks and move the country forward.

I knew way back Buhari is going to return with his cronies before the presidential candidate plan. I can read him like a book and tell you he is coming back to show that the North is meant to rule that nation by birth right. You are really sick to think he is the right person for Nigeria. Why must it be about Buhari?
quite frankly i dont care who rules nigeria so long as the person is above 85 years old. at that age they are more worried about legacy than stealing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by bankylan: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2014
I am sure you don't really understand what you wrote...

dustydee:
I guess a lot of people have a problem with comprehension so let me break it down.
1. Buhari never mentioned that he took a loan.
2. He said he called his banker to inform him that the nomination forms were ready and if he gets a cheque from him, the cheque should be honoured whether he has sufficient funds or not (which apparently the banker agreed).

For those of you who said he took a loan, how much loan did he take?

In the end, I believe the entire N27.5m was not paid by him but by his supporters. (I reached this conclusion because I don't see any reason why he would sign his own cheque and hand it over to Timipre Silva to present to the National Secretary).

Let's learn to reason before we jump into conclusion(s).

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by russello: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Pls kompare "missing $20B to #27M".
Pls don't use ur anus in doin d komparism, use ya beans brain 2 do it. angry

grin

grin

I think accessibility and availability makes the difference.

The man who stole 1k did so because that's all he could have access to. He's not in anyway better than the man who stole 1bn.
That same man who stole 1k can steal 1trn if only he can have access to it.

#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Usman212s: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.
gej and CAN are the ones sponsoring BH... Shege
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by temitemi1(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2014
This apc with their DRAMA!!! How buhari plan to pay back after his loooooooooos because I'm sure is not going anywhere near d presidancy and pls I need d name of d bank so dat I can go thre for loan in order to contest governor of my state(kogi state)#GEJtill2019
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MrPresident1: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
quite frankly i dont care who rules nigeria so long as the person is above 85 years old. at that age they are more worried about legacy than stealing grin grin

Light without end. wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by molas02: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Were ar d ganjaweed mofos to prove him saint now...they ar all dumb.........or dead
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by 100Cents: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
hopilo:
Thank you for explain what he Buhari said because I was finding it very difficult comprehend Buhari's speech when he pick the form.

You say ?
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Coolboi05:
"There are two categories of Nigerians that hate GMB...

The Old thieves
And
The young fools".....
Yet you think you just made some sense! Clap for yourself for exonerating low-lives making it look as though those who don't want Buhari aren't smart whereas you are the fool here for asking for old dictator who is among those who ruined that country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
MrPresident1:

Light without end. wink
you know it my compadre. salute wink grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by hayzed2: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2014
This man wont win the election with all this lies , did you want to tell me that buhari did not have over 500millions in his account
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by hydrocarbon(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2014
etunoman76:
Buhari meanwhile, yesterday procured the party’s N27.5 million expression of interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat.

Lamenting what the costs of the forms were high, he said that it took the understanding of his bankers in Kaduna and Abuja to raise the money.

“It’s a pity I couldn’t influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disabled that intend to participate. I always looked left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy, so I kept my trap.

“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination.

“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it, otherwise I may lose the nomination.

“I was about to go to Kaduna this morning and I told the Chairman (John Odigie-Oyegun) but he said in that case, you better pick your form and keep a straight face. That means there is no excuse,” Buhari said.

Responding after handing over the forms to Buhari, the national chairman of the party, Chief Odigie-Oyegun explained that the N27.5m was carefully chosen to “separate men from the boys”.

“Let me say that the N27.5m is to separate the men from the boys. It is quite clear. We know you. I don’t expect you have N27m under your bed. But I expected that there are Nigerians who will vouch for you any day and who are ready to stand for you any day and that is the result that we have obtained today”, he said.

The chairman who expressed satisfaction over the turnout that greeted Buhari’s presidential declaration at Eagles Square in Abuja on Wednesday further stated that APC’s train was already on its way to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

Odigie-Oyegun also yesterday said the party would not be averse to the emergence of a consensus candidate should all the presidential aspirants in the party agree to it. He nevertheless stated the readiness of the party to conduct free and fair primaries that would be acceptable to all.

He said: “I want to congratulate you again on the great event that I watched very avidly on television yesterday. It was good for you but it was good for me and the party. I watched it and I knew the entire nation was watching. And I knew inside me what they would be saying. Yes, truly, APC has arrived. These people mean business. Yes, we are going to have quite a few aspirants and we are very glad at the level of display that one by one, they are putting up. It’s a clear indication of the quality in APC.

”It is a clear indication of the quality of leadership that we are offering the nation. “All the people being presented by the APC, there is not one to my mind, so far, who is not eminently qualified to govern this nation and who given even half a chance will not beat anybody PDP can bring to the fore.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/jonathan-blasts-buhari-says-buhari-promising/
4 him mind na loan he take o....mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MrBenSun: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
Eiiiiissshhhhhhh

Is it just me?
Isn't someone seeing the philosophy/motive behind this.

Appealing To People's Emotions.....smh

I have said it before in Mahtma Ghandi's Voice.

I Like Your APC

Just Not Your Buhari

hahaha..well said.though i like the guy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by adetboy: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
What a sensational hocus pocus! Outright balderdash. undecided
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
I doubt! A criminal at that age would not worry about the nation. For somebody like Buhari's the legacy would be to return power to the North. This is about regions. If you guys aren't seeing the clear picture then you must be too daft to understand what I am talking about. Returning old dictator who is among those who ruined the country is enough to jail this man and prevent him from contesting the presidential candidate at all.

Nigerians cannot reason beyond their primitiveness. It is annoying to say the least. Are we going to remain like this allowing these old hats to destroy the nation further at the watch of the youths or take step to try somebody new? Indeed, I am beginning to lose faith on the Nigerian youths.It is a big shame on us though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by PStacks(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
All these PDP people don come again..
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by adanny01(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:
Loan? lmao!

A beggar wants to be president? How exactly does Buhari intend to govern Nigeria via loan?

GEJ till 2019

If memory serves me right GEJ said he had no shoes prior to his election. He was poor and now rich with Nigerias money and you wish to reward him with another term so he can get richer, abi?

Something about Nigerians like you is not right! SMH consistently!
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2014
all4naija:

I doubt! A criminal at that age would not worry about the nation. For somebody like Buhari's the legacy would be to return power to the North. This is about regions. If you guys aren't seeing the clear picture then you must be too daft to understand what I am talking about. Returning old dictator who is among those who ruined the country is enough to jail this man and prevent him from contesting the presidential candidate at all.

Nigerians cannot reason beyond their primitiveness. It is annoying to say the least. Are we going to remain like this allowing these old hats to destroy the nation further at the watch of the youths or take step to try somebody new? Indeed, I am beginning to lose faith on the Nigerian youths.It is a big shame on us though.
and i repeat, the nigerian youths are finished. they are gone. this generation is lost. its a bunch of kleptomanics looking for money to steal so they can live like davido and whizzkid. leave the old kleptocrats with the power. they have stolen enough. at this point now they are simply just addicted to power. let them keep it. we dont need energized james ibori types in their thirties forties and fifties coming out of nowhere today and after 2 weeks in power they are richer than bill gates grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.