Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (45836 Views)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Murderous And Mindless Buhari/APC Has Reached A New All Time Low !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by celeron40(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
the above foolishness is the reason you lost your job as a Mod on NL
Damn..

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by charleff512(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank God!
At last Maiduguri will return back to its former serenity.
Good news!
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by zantama05(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
jona see me with our corocoro eyes dis cnt safe u
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Mclick(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
So Chadian government is protecting the enemies of Nigeria. Definitely they must be an enemy too. And how porous our border has become. If truely the girls has been taken to as far as Saudi Arabia, then Saudi government too is an enemy and they are directly co sponsoring working with and for BH. Nigeria and Nigerians has to wake up after all these mess
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kunmis1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
trulygirl:
I wonder why they left it this late or maybe the fear of #buhari is the beginning of wisdom. All we want is a better Nigeria doesn't matter who win 2015 just a better Nigeria.

Youths in the house say #NO to these old politicians. Am hoping to see a 20 - 30years old person in the House of Rep come 2015 otherwise the youths in Nigeria are total failure. instead of channeling our energy on voting out this old cargos we are here on social media playing to the tunes from the drums of the people we have been hearing their name since we were in our mothers womb angry angry shocked shocked

will I be correct if I say I dey expect ya poster ?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Larow(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what Gen Buhari would have achieved for his beloved country had he accepted to mediate on Bokoharam behalf in Saudi Arabia when they nominated him.

We have lost unaccountable innocent Nigerians and properties worth billions of dollars including the defence budget wasted in the fight against these monsters, only for the selfish Buhari to borrow money to contest for president of a country he refused to sacrifice a little for its citizens.

Say no to Buhari, he is too selfish.
but why is all this on buhari alone? I won't like to be myopic in my reasoning! This is terrorism, remember?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Idrismusty97:
wow! Goodnews! But for how long? And i hope this isn't some mere election stunts. Nevertheless Kudos to the government and our gallant Army. Hoping this will be the permanent end to Boko haram and insurgency in the country.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by mk25: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Election is around the corner, kudos to nobody but BABA GOD
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by deriod(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Which girls ? where is the cease fire agreement paper ,who was the representative of the sect ? where is Asari Dokubo to come & tell the government DAT the chibok girl kidnap is a scam .its only a mad DAT will vote in GEJ for a second term. GEJ TILL 2015
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by deriod(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Which girls ? where is the cease fire agreement paper ,who was the representative of the sect ? where is Asari Dokubo to come & tell the government DAT the chibok girl kidnap is a scam .its only a mad man/woman DAT will vote in GEJ for a second term. GEJ TILL 2015

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by ayukdaboss(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

I think Buhari wants another shot at the presidential election again. Expect a return of a more deadly boko haram next year after Buhari's defeat.
No your point is not valid Sir, he has been termed as the Bokoharam supporter, there are still some months to election. He's supposed to be creating more havoc to discredit Jonathan's government instead of releasing girls and ordering a ceasefire to give Jonathan more election points. The handwriting is now getting clearer.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I do not support negotiating with terrorists but for the sake of our girls let the FG do the needful.

But afterwards BH must be annihiliated by our soldiers. No amnesty for terrorists.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by ayukdaboss(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

I think Buhari wants another shot at the presidential election again. Expect a return of a more deadly boko haram next year after Buhari's defeat.
Mogidi:

No your point is not valid Sir, he has been termed as the Bokoharam supporter, there are still some months to election. He's supposed to be creating more havoc to discredit Jonathan's government instead of releasing girls and ordering a ceasefire to give Jonathan more election points. The handwriting is now getting clearer.

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by ayampissed: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
To all the players in the BH saga(Sponsors and the likes).

Always remember that,

DIARIS GOD O!
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kingphilip(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Two Nigeria....... Blessing
bros i doubt ur signature if no b true blue u b because we no de leave that place lialia
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by experimentist: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes now,as usual dem wan start to fok the masses,omo come 2015 erec-tion your yansh go hear am grin
dem be gay? Na you dem go use the erected prick destroy ur kpetus
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is very clear, Jonathan knows a lot about BH than we all think. I won't say much, but we shall kick them out next year
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Tundenoni(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

H.mmmmmm
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Chuks16(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
so what next?

I just arrived late
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
tuoyoojo:
I support this govt but sometins are baffling...

Insurgency reaching a ceazefire bf elections

Mostly the poor masses caught in d inferno of bh

More questions than answers

In all, we tank God for the peace.nothing worse than driving and having a nagging thought of "what of if a bomb rigged car, goes off in front of u"
Hmmm. No need to be baffled my friend; GEJ /PDP sponsored Boko Haram all along!
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by porka: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
trulygirl:
I wonder why they left it this late or maybe the fear of #buhari is the beginning of wisdom. All we want is a better Nigeria doesn't matter who win 2015 just a better Nigeria.

Youths in the house say #NO to these old politicians. Am hoping to see a 20 - 30years old person in the House of Rep come 2015 otherwise the youths in Nigeria are total failure. instead of channeling our energy on voting out this old cargos we are here on social media playing to the tunes from the drums of the people we have been hearing their name since we were in our mothers womb angry angry shocked shocked

20 year olds in House of Reps?

Have you checked the constitution?

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by kraftykc(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Negotiating on Federal Government behalf doesn't make him a Militant/Terrorist

Did the above stop Goodluck Jonathan from winning 2011 presidential election?

The answer to the above question is capital NO because Nigerians are not fools.

We appreciate patriotism when we see one.

*facepalm* Bros, Dem don do you from village. No saving your case.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by tunde1200(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I know they put them on payroll for this!.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Acecube(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Negotiating on Federal Government behalf doesn't make him a Militant/Terrorist

Did the above stop Goodluck Jonathan from winning 2011 presidential election?

The answer to the above question is capital NO because Nigerians are not fools.

We appreciate patriotism when we see one.
if buhari had taken that bait... voila ! you and cohort would forget the meaning of patriotism and jump in conclusion that finally he-who-is-behind-bokoharam has surface at last.. patriotism ko compatriot ni
ps: there was never any reference of buhari in the writeup bro find work to do jare
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what Gen Buhari would have achieved for his beloved country had he accepted to mediate on Bokoharam behalf in Saudi Arabia when they nominated him.

We have lost unaccountable innocent Nigerians and properties worth billions of dollars including the defence budget wasted in the fight against these monsters, only for the selfish Buhari to borrow money to contest for president of a country he refused to sacrifice a little for its citizens.

Say no to Buhari, he is too selfish.

But you wrote the following on Buhari in 2013
The voice of Boko Haram is that of Buhari but the hands look more like that of Babangida.

Most Northern Politicians from all political divide are either sponsor/sympathetizer or at least in favour of the chaos as a means to spit GEJ presidency.
https://www.nairaland.com/1246238/boko-haram-gejs-baby-buhari-fires

and this too:
All Northern Politicians whether in PDP, ANPP CPC or DPP have the same objective and want to use Boko Haram to create impression of instability / insecurity to discredit the present administration.

Buhari himself is "2011 Election Terrorist Initiator" that killed many Youth Corpers and harmless innocent Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/1244127/buhari-no-difference-between-boko/1

And that is why, in the first place, you don't deserve to be a mod. You don't just hate Buhari, you hate northerners and would stop at nothing to invent or concoct ridiculous lies just to paint them black.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by ba7man(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have always excused G.E.J from having a hand in this Boko Haram issue but the moment I heard the news, the first thing that came to my mind was......."Why when the election is close"??

He could have done whatever he's doing now to end this issue years ago but chose not to.

G.E.J should just leave.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
It's too early to comment on FG/Boko haram cease fire. I do hope the cease fire hold, and the madness waste of life stop for real.
But there are questions begging for answers.

1.What are the terms of the ceasefire? If made known, would it be acceptable to adherents of other faiths?

2.Does it mean Boko Haram will keep territory currently under its control ? And if hostilities resume, what are the chances that Boko Haram will not replicate this formula that seems to work so well in its favor?

3.What does this cease fire say about the reputation of the Nigerian military?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by nellycobs: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerian youths are more corrupt and all of them ''wan hammer, no body wan spanner'' wahala dey.

trulygirl:

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by arsetalks(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
They waited 5 months. 5 freaking months for this. It boils down to greed in the end because the deal is agreed at this time mainly because of the election and nothing more.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by IdomaLikita: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
If the commenters above represent the Leaders of tomorrow, then I weep for my Country!
Youths of the 70s, 80s and 90s would have been more bothered about the position of the FG in the Negotiations!
1. Is Govt negotiating from a Position of Strength? With Gwoza, Bama and 20 other Villages Firmly in the Hands of the Insurgents, I doubt that!
2. Are there plans to bring some of the Murderers to Justice at least for the sake of the Victims? (Pictures of Mutilated Bodies, Orphans, Widows and Permanently maimed fellow patriots come to mind)
3. Has Our Military finally Bitten the Dust after 5yrs of Fighting and receiving Trillions of Naira?
4. Have Fallen Soldiers died for Nothing
5. Why declare a Ceasefire NOW when the Army is planning a Final Offensive that would have given us the Sri-Lankan advantage?

Rather, I see Educated Men and Women here pointing Fingers and Buhari and Jonathan! When Both Men are Guilty by Omission or Commission!!!

Tufiakwa unu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.