Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kissing Ethics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Ethics (1339 Views)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Ethics by Scamfender: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2014
kissing yes kissing,french kiss especially. I want to share with you what i call the ethics of kissing.
Read a lot of complaint by both genders about how they want to be kissed or what they hate about being kissed.
kissing comes with different motives,sometimes we kiss so it could lead to sex,sometimes we kiss just to let some emotions in the air,and sometimes we kiss so as to leave a lasting memory,hey we all have different motives for kissing, well,how do we achieve such motives
when we can't even do the kissing well so here is some tips to having a good kiss.

1) Make sure there is a strong connection between you and your partner.

2)Be focused,don't think of any other thing just think alone about your partner,it's her moment so make sure it's not being shared.

3)Don't rush things,yeah don't rush take it gently,your partner is not running exchange the lips slowly, understand the lips,don't rush things once you understand the lips the speed would increase on its own then you could start the tongue exchange.

4) while kissing don't bite the lips too hard or suck too hard,you don't want your partner thinking you out for sucking her blood. so just suck gently you don't want to kiss your partner and leave him/her with a swollen lips trust me he/she wouldn't want kissing you again.

5)don't turn her mouth into your saliva tank,hey it's a kiss not an opportunity for you to empty your saliva in the mouth of your partner watch your saliva while kissing and don't loose concentration because of that.

6) Bad breath what is bad breath it simply means mouth odor,this is one major turn off when it comes to kissing,nobody wants to kiss you inhaling offensive odor nobody wants that,this is one reason why most partners don't give a damn about kissing, i was chatting with a friend and was talking about kissing and i asked her if her man is having mouth odor can she,because of love kiss him she said no, and her words was "no matter how much i love him i cannot kiss him" and i asked" why?" her response was "i wouldn't be able to breath well, plus it's contagious",i smiled, i don't know how true it is about it being contagious but one thing is sure nobody loves kissing someone with bad breath. So try to keep your mouth clean always. click on How to deal with bad breath

Yeah it's as simple as that just understand the lips and be free of mouth odour and enjoy your kiss,maake every kiss a lasting one
BY:FARUQ SANUSI scamfender.com
Re: Kissing Ethics by iceberylin(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Tested on Ggrin grin
Re: Kissing Ethics by ggrin(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2014
iceberylin:
Tested on Ggrin grin
u need jesusangry
Re: Kissing Ethics by Afrok(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice one op but I never read ur or any other kissing ethics before and the girls I've kissed never complained, it's like I'll stick to my own kissing ethics which is; DON'T DULL YOURSELF kiss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is About To Start Cheating..... / Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / My Fiance Threaten To Leave Me Because I Dont Have Mustaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.