Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari (14975 Views)

Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan / Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by gramci: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
APC as a party can't do without Loan. All their states are heavily indebted.

Buhari is just following the party's manifesto as designed by Thiefnnubu.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by omenka(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

[s]The APC " change crew " coming for you.

@post. Let him first tell us the name of the bank, the cbn, efcc should swing into action, this is big fraud, the bank gambling with peoples money, how does he intend to pay back if he losses in primary? Will he be getting more loan if wins the primaries to persecute this election? The last I check, bank give loan for business or any form of investment, is buhari not investing this loan and expect return when he becomes president? When I say all nigeria politicians in nigeria are liars their premium / hired posters will insult me. One thing is sure buhari dint take any loan to buy the form, he just trying to get sympathy which he's really getting from blind followers

Again, I saw on a thread yesterday, someone asked if he get a loan to buy form how will he run for election, andd someone said contribution from supporters and sponsorship from business men like dangote and otedollar, if this iss right and buhari's intention. Then I like to ask to what end? Dangote, otedolar et al are business men who invest and expect a return, they are not charity organization, dangote himself who is pursuing the richest man in the world wanting to be the first black man to achieve that will not have billions to tro around without expecting a return. This men are major sponsors of pdp elections, they invest and are paid after with the govt. Policy that favor them and their business at the expense of our economy, there was even a news of otedolar saying as far as he sells diesel nigeria will not have stable electricity.

Now my question to the sai buhari crew, if the general rely on this business men to sponsor his election what is he giving in return, is it not the same pdp way of opening our national purse to them by way of favoring their business he intend to use as pay back?

Sai buhari crew please I need answers.

Cc. Obiageli, omenka, ibsultan, courage, berem, banicansta and co[/s]
Typical. When a TANoid speaks, you see foolishness in all its glory and brilliance!! Take a loan of 25million, you deserve the slammers, STEAL 1.6trillion, and aspire to steal another 1trillion and you deserve a chance to steal again and a "...till 2019" rendition!!

How wonderful!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by brownlord: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Typical. When a TANoid speaks, you see foolishness in all its glory and brilliance!! Take a loan of 25million, you deserve the slammers, STEAL 1.6trillion, and aspire to steal another 1trillion and you deserve a chance to steal again and a "...till 2019" rendition!!

How wonderful!!

How will the general payback? That's the most important thing, he's account is on negative, reasons he took the loan, how will he pay back when he becomes president / loose out in the election?

Which bank give loan in less than 24 hours of approaching them, answers sir. Tenks

If you want to know all TANoids on NL contact insincerenigeria he sure hv their record just as gbawe have that of janjawids

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. When a poster opens two virtually identical thread (see below) to obstinately make the same irrelevant point then you know such a person has issues ala extremism and fundamentalism. We are expecting thread number 3,4 5 and 6 from OP all on Buhari's form collection. Meanwhile, the General has picked up his form declaring his interest and Nigerians are very excited and hopeful. Some sad folks can remain here ranting about a non-existent point they think they are making.

https://www.nairaland.com/1953092/buhari-uses-man-know-man-collect-bank
the TANoids will keep getting frustrated because of Buhari. We will help them in that aspect.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Descartes: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

How will the general payback? That's the most important thing, he's account is on negative, reasons he took the loan, how will he pay back when he becomes president / loose out in the election?

Which bank give loan in less than 24 hours of approaching them, answers sir. Tenks

If you want to know all TANoids on NL contact insincerenigeria he sure hv their record just as gbawe have that of janjawids
gringrin;
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by brownlord: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Just to point out, the name Buhari is an asset...That name to some extent can open doors of opportunities so don't ask questions like "how's he gonna repay"
Human beings can never be pleased...

You mean the name " buhari " is a collateral? No wonder banks are running out of bizness so they give loan to names

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Gbawe: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:

How wonderful!!

Bro, the OP is only worth laughing at as Saturday comedy. Opening threads up and down to say the same thing about how Buhari paid for his declaration form just shows the desperation of these TANdroids and GEJ's 'Lord's resistance army' crew. They are now reduced to pathetic scaremongering over everything Buhari does because they see him as the main threat to their corrupt messiah. Since the ultra-corrupt, highly inept and misruling GEJ they support clannishly has left them no 'performance card' to play , meaning they have nothing to sell our woeful President with, they must use scaremongering to try and blacken Buhari and make him appear unelectable and unappealing. Won't work. Nigerians now know it is the hideously corrupt GEJ who is unelectable and unappealing.

If Buhari wears a suit, national yawa. If he wears agbada then world war three. If he attends a church service na wahala. If he visits a mosque they want him locked up for 50 years. These guys, all reeking of fear, are so sad and pathetic. Is it the fault of Buhari that GEJ squandered 5 long yearsand only succeeded in moving Nigeria backwards while creating a private jet oligarchy of scammers, militants. AGIPs, corruption barons, crooked army chiefs , devilish contractors , worthless political jobbers and hardened criminals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by omenka(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Now you REALLY sound NAÏVE!! You definitely have never done any business involving big bucks so I'd wanna excuse you on this line of thought. Brother, taking a loan doesn't necessarily mean you don't have that amount of money. Typical example: Nigeria seeks a loan of $1bln, but the country's balance sheet isn't reading in the negative. Follow my drift??

@Bolded: grin
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by gtrust: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
This is fraud

1- took loan of Naira 27 million by phone
2- no collateral for bank to secure the loan
3- no loan appraisal
4- what did the Bank Manager write as the purpose of this loan
5- what is the maturity date
6- what is the interest rate

Buhari needs to come explain how this is NOT THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE OF 2014

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Gbawe: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
the TANoids will keep getting frustrated because of Buhari. We will help them in that aspect.

My dear, the problem is that the corruption baron they support (GEJ) has left them nothing to work with. Nada. They then have to try rudimentary scaremongering. While their ogas like Metuh, Abati, 'fat boy' Okupe, 'obrokoto' Asari Dokubo et al are busy working the religious and ethnic angle, these lot are coming here to roll around on the floor over how Buhari paid for his form.

Like Odigie-Oyegun stated aptly, would Buhari still be trying to rescue the Nigerian ship today if ALi Baba (GEJ) and his 40 thieves (Allison-Madueke, Adoke Bello et al) are not doing a great job sinking the same ship? I find the OP's desperate attempt comical. It is the oldest trick in the book. We all remember the saying of Obama that so aptly describes the futile and desperate efforts of these petrified TANdroids and fearful Jonathanians i.e “If you have no record to run on, then paint the other guy as someone to run from”.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
Senseless and malicious thead.

Sai Buhari 2015!
When you see people make comments like this it shows that they are clueless about the points raised just that they must comment and show their loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by omenka(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, the OP is only worth laughing at as Saturday comedy. Opening threads up and down to say the same thing about how Buhari paid for his declaration form just shows the desperation of these TANdroids and GEJ's 'Lord's resistance army' crew. They are now reduced to pathetic scaremongering over everything Buhari does because they see him as the main threat to their corrupt messiah. Since the ultra-corrupt, highly inept and misruling GEJ they support clannishly has left them no 'performance card' to play , meaning they have nothing to sell our woeful President with, they must use scaremongering to try and blacken Buhari and make him appear unelectable and unappealing. Won't work. Nigerians now know it is the hideously corrupt GEJ who is unelectable and unappealing.

If Buhari wears a suit, national yawa. If he wears agbada then world war three. If he attends a church service na wahala. If he visits a mosque they want him locked up for 50 years. These guys, all reeking of fear, are so sad and pathetic. Is it the fault of Buhari that GEJ squandered 5 long yearsand only succeeded in moving Nigeria backwards while creating a private jet oligarchy of scammers, militants. AGIPs, corruption barons, crooked army chiefs , devilish contractors , worthless political jobbers and hardened criminals?
The terrorist sponsor side of things seems to have gone out of fashion. Their latest rave is the "he is overaged" and have spammed cyberspace with some writeup from some Joe on facebook, yapping endlessly about the need to do away with the General cos he's too old. To me, Jonathan is just like a broken disk, totally unsellable!!
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by ratiken(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

You deserve no reply, you intentionally refuse understand my comment. Don't even quote me, you won't get a response.

You are the one who closed your mind to objectivity. Both the OP and pro01are spot on.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Gbawe: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
APC fans remember the words of Obama and understand what these desperado Jonathanians are up to. GEJ has left them with only fresh air rancid breeze. They thus have nada to sell. Their only option is to embrace scaremongering and an attempt to demonize the person of GMB in the hope doing such will to make him appear unappealing to Nigerians. Will not work this time because GEJ is now known as a corruption baron and the "boy with no shoe" ruse is dead and buried. If anything, the desperate effort to blacken Buhari will drive more Nigerians towards him because it is clear to a child that the person a criminal fears the most is a dedicated and upright policeman.

Barack Obama said:
[size=14pt]“If you have no record to run on, then paint the other guy as someone to run from”.[/size]
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

The APC " change crew " coming for you.

@post. Let him first tell us the name of the bank, the cbn, efcc should swing into action, this is big fraud, the bank gambling with peoples money, how does he intend to pay back if he losses in primary? Will he be getting more loan if wins the primaries to persecute this election? The last I check, bank give loan for business or any form of investment, is buhari not investing this loan and expect return when he becomes president? When I say all nigeria politicians in nigeria are liars their premium / hired posters will insult me. One thing is sure buhari dint take any loan to buy the form, he just trying to get sympathy which he's really getting from blind followers

Again, I saw on a thread yesterday, someone asked if he get a loan to buy form how will he run for election, andd someone said contribution from supporters and sponsorship from business men like dangote and otedollar, if this iss right and buhari's intention. Then I like to ask to what end? Dangote, otedolar et al are business men who invest and expect a return, they are not charity organization, dangote himself who is pursuing the richest man in the world wanting to be the first black man to achieve that will not have billions to tro around without expecting a return. This men are major sponsors of pdp elections, they invest and are paid after with the govt. Policy that favor them and their business at the expense of our economy, there was even a news of otedolar saying as far as he sells diesel nigeria will not have stable electricity.

Now my question to the sai buhari crew, if the general rely on this business men to sponsor his election what is he giving in return, is it not the same pdp way of opening our national purse to them by way of favoring their business he intend to use as pay back?

Sai buhari crew please I need answers.

Cc. Obiageli, omenka, ibsultan, courage, berem, banicansta and co
Good point bro I think Buhari should name the bank and the bank manager that handle the illegal transaction so that EFCC will be able to arrest Buhari and the bank manager for illegal transaction
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by barkays001: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
A choice Election: Buhari and Fashola's presidential ticket.
The best president Nigeria never had was Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo who in his quintessential wisdom had vibrant and genuine vision for Nigeria. Nigerians were denied the opportunity to eke from Awo's political gymnastics and economic wizardry. He died before everyone woke up to nag their teeth and realize what they have lost. Nigerian history is stunningly repetitious. We have never learned from our nauseating history which has been piteously a circumlocutory experience. His dreams for Nigeria was never allowed to materialize by the powers that be, and the result of which we are all involved. Every fabric of Nigeria now stinks unless we want to deceive ourselves.
On June 12,1993, Nigeria was literally on the road to greatness as we unequivocally spoke with one voice. Though, initially there were injections of tribal and religious sentiments but truth prevailed as Nigerians from every corner of the country jettisoned ethnocentrism, religious bigotry and other political idiosyncrasies to unite through election and vote against the dictatorial regime of Gen. Ibrahim Babangida. Tragically, Babangida and his collaborators aborted the wishes of millions of Nigerians in the historic June 12 presidential election. He callously sentenced the nation back to darkness and we are yet to recover from it.
Res ipsa loquitor (fact speaks for itself). The current state of hopelessness and despondency should not be allowed to continue. It is obvious that the political clime in the country is infatuated with rogue politicians who have recycled themselves over decades, but why don't we look for bewitched and incorruptible individuals who have proven track records of accountability in the affairs of Nigeria. It dampens one morale and hope to see us celebrating failures of our leaders instead of chiding them for encouraging corruption in all spheres. The likes of Muhammadu Buari and Governor Fashola epitomize the mind of leaders whose political personae go beyond selfishness and hedonism. Buhari's honesty, history of probity and integrity qualify him in today's Nigeria, he is imbued with impeccable credentials and unblemished political career. A man who has proven time and time again without any foreign account and other flamboyant lifestyles that characterize typical African leaders. He is a man that is ready to declare his assets anytime. Fashola's accomplishments in Lagos state is also sterling and a litmus test for the greatness of Nigeria. The rare combination of the two will be an engine of change for a new Nigeria.
Meanwhile, instead of the Nigerian youth to rally round the incorruptible leaders amongst them now to bring back our glorious days, they are being used as a wedge in the hands of those who do not care about their future. These people in government travel to Europe, America, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia and see the taxpayers monies in action. Their prodigal children schooled in Europe, Asia and America, and the poor masses are at their own mercy. Yet, we the poor, our own psychology is our deadliest enemy, once that wrongly wired psychology is re-wired according to Prof. Pius Adesanmi, every other things shall be added unto it.
With the abysmal failures and performances of PDP government where security of live and property is not guaranteed; where corruption is codified as not stealing; where corrupt leaders flaunt the wealth of a nation with impunity and where mediocrity is embraced in place of meritocracy. When the soul of a nation is in the wilderness, it will be exposed to free for all vices as we witness in today's Nigeria. The 2015 presidential election should be a piece of cake for Muhammadu Buari in a sane society. APC should hire the strategists that designed the Hope 93 for MKO Abiola, then mobilize door to door campaigns to sensitize the populace of the need to uproot every trace of PDP cancerous corrupt regime from Nigeria. This writer also recommends the following ‪#‎enoughisenough‬ for APC to use in all their jungles and newspaper adverts. The collective participation of all well meaning Nigerians is crucial in this defining moment in our nation's history.
We lost a monumental opportunity on June 12, 1993 elections to correct and re-engineer the structural defects of that great hapless country (I am too sure that Gen. Babangida, and his cohorts who conspired with him to do injustice and castrate that country are not happy men and women today).
February 2015 is around the corner when we will be determining our fate and the future of our children again. The question about this coming election should be a choice between FAILURE and HOPE. This forthcoming general elections should be similar to Hope 93 with our collective voice through vote, unless we want to remain on this famished road to no where. Mobilization should start right now from every corner of Nigeria and in the diaspora to bring back our past glory. We should wisely avoid sentiments, hate and mundane issues to becloud our sense of reasoning. PDP government has been abysmally ruled and ruined our lives and mortgaged the future of our children. Nigeria is unique and a great nation whose lost glory can still be optimistically restored. Enough is Enough as we do not want more of the same. A word is enough for the wise..!!

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
TAN i appreciate you because you are doing a very good job, I will increase your funding - GEJ

awon olofo
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by smartigo: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Number 4:
A bad Liar
Lying I may understand,what made it 'bad'?
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Number 4:
A bad Liar

Love this!

How can a man who rides in bullet proof vehicles, charters flight to his destinations, and also have an array of employed labour borrowing to pick a presidential form?

Who gave him money to organise the eagle square declaration?

That man is a typical liar.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Gbawe: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2014
LagosBoi2:
TAN i appreciate you because you are doing a very good job, I will increase your funding - GEJ

awon olofo

Indeed bro grin grin grin grin. Remember the saying by Obama i.e “If you have no record to run on, then paint the other guy as someone to run from”. This is what the PDP and GEJ have engaged in since 2011 instead of leading Nigeria effectively. They have failed Nigeria and can only embrace the crude tactics of trying to blacken the APC and the Party's popular stars and candidates like Fashola, Aregbesola, Buhari et al. They have failed and Nigerians are no longer buying it. They will continue to produce desperate threads like this that will achieve nada. Time up for them. Game over.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
smartigo:

Lying I may understand,what made it 'bad'?

The story wasn't properly cooked.
Normally, when you wanna tell a lie of that magnitude (to over 100 million nigerians), you should prepare it in ways that'd convince the devil himself that He's truthful.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
You all shouldn't mind d silly liar; buhari is just trying to deceive us, he is a secret billyonaire, he claims he took a #27m loan to buy a nomination form, did he also take a over #100million loan to buy a bullet proof landcruiser in which an assasination attempt was staged by him on himself to to paint him as an angel some months ago
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
SeaGold:

Love this!

How can a man who rides in bullet proof vehicles, charters flight to his destinations, and also have an array of employed labour borrowing to pick a presidential form?

The emboldened?

My first port of call in reaching my assertion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by smartigo: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

The story wasn't properly cooked.
Normally, when you wanna tell a lie of that magnitude (to over 100 million nigerians), you should prepare it in ways that'd convince the devil himself that He's truthful.
Lol. I cannot agree less with you. I presume you must be a strategist.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by muami(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Earlier this year, Ayo Fayose wanted to become governor again. As a former Governor, he knew that funding an election is not moi moi. He didn't have much money but he had about a 100,000 cult-like followers although most of them were poor. So he devised a strategy to create wealth to fund the election. He printed and sold his branded T-Shirts and hand band at a rate of N300 and N100 respectively. He also sold membership forms to his supporters at an affordable rate of N500 and raised N45 million from the sales of membership forms alone. He contested the elections and won largely with the support of his followers.

Today, BUhari wants to be president. He has contested and lost thrice before and so knows that running a presidential election is not moi moi. He didn't have money but he had millions of cult-like followers although most of them are poor. So he came up with an ‘idea’. He called his bank manager, discussed with him an obtained a loan N27m to buy the nomination form (don’t ask me how he is going to raise the funds for the campaign proper or how he intends to pay back).

Now I know why Ayo Fayose has won all his elections while Buhari has lost all his elections. Creative people rule the world while unproductive and uncreative people ‘cry’ and ‘pity’ themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
A very malicious and wiked writeup.
1. GMB made it clear that he doesn't want anyone to pay for the form. Not that he never considered it.

2. GMB as a military officer served under Abacha's government as PTF boss. He never considered fraudulently enriching himself to run a business. The economic environment is harsh to do business. One needs some capital depending on the business. The Salary of a soldier may not be enough nor the pension. Except you wants him to do like Obj, IBB and Atiku. Top businesses even went bankrupt(mischellin for instance).

3.There is a difference between creativity and enterpreneurship. GMB may not be an entrepreneur, but saying he isn't creative makes you look silly

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Sai buhari
All hail Buhari
Because he will be defeated again n again
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
gtrust:
This is fraud

1- took loan of Naira 27 million by phone
2- no collateral for bank to secure the loan
3- no loan appraisal
4- what did the Bank Manager write as the purpose of this loan
5- what is the maturity date
6- what is the interest rate

Buhari needs to come explain how this is NOT THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE OF 2014
you are ridiculous and pathetixc. Are you privy to the transaction? Who told you that collateral wasn't given the bank? Who told you that the deal was against bank policy? Are you an auditor? Are you a Banker? You are pathetically daft youngman
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by kenex4ever(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
SeaGold:

Love this!

Don't mind dat Buhari abeg, he can only deceive his supporters. The cars in his convoy alone are worth over 50m

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
@Gbawe

Only a mug.u will not understand the games of Jonathan/PDP, A Govt that is always right............

''Go therefore and paint the opposition bad and you shall be rewarded handsomely, here is your deposit and you will get more funding as i see your good work in progress'' - GEJ
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

You mean the name " buhari " is a collateral? No wonder banks are running out of bizness so they give loan to names
You are not smart. It shows you know nothing about equity. Lemme tell you, the brand coca cola is worth more than the drink it sells. The name Buhari has ganered a lot of goodwill and has built a form of equity for itself. He can't default the loan, the commoners and businessmen are ever ready to associate with him to tap from his goodwill.

Pm me and I will school you on personal equity.

However, what makes you think that no tangible Asset(s) was used as collateral? Have you seen the details of the transaction?
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by experimentist: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Seun go soon put dis nonsense for front page.. Abi him never see am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals / Oba Obateru Akinruntan Hijacks Election Materials In Ondo / Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.