Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari (14972 Views)

Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan / Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

Please calm down, haba, something is definitely not well with you today, this is rather unusual.
Çhief I spot hypocrites and vile people when I see one. That baby-factory queen have this prejudice against GMB, this is not the first time she has made baseless insults against the General. We are in a political season where many innocent minds could be manipulated by the sweet tongue of a bigot hiding under the cloak of a female. We know those people Sir. Mizmycoli(or whatever) is a closet bigot and a vile person(today she proves it). A human that will wake up and say "I don't like buhari" without a reason does not deserve any form of respect. She knows nothing about Buhari nor even the matter being discussed. She only commented out of pathological hate powered by her evil mind. We know critic and we know bigots.

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Buhari’s exact words below, you might not necessarily have to tender an apology sis. Pay attention to the bolded part, he wasn't emphatic about a loan.

“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want
to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination
forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for
the nomination.

“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal
relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna
and I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so,
whether I am on red, or green or even black
please
honour it otherwise I may lose the nomination.
Is Buhari telling us he is not a team player? Where are his team of supporters? Does he not know this is a political era and not military that oga has the final say? I'm sorry for Buhari for having military mentality of handling issues. From this mentality, even if Buhari wins and becomes president( I doubt him winning anyway), he will not succeed as it was in his military days. In fact, he will be frustrated out of government. It seems to me that Buhari lack knowledge of the terrain of politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Çhief I spot hypocrites and vile people when I see one. That baby-factory queen have this prejudice against GMB, this is not the first time she has made baseless insults against the General. We are in a political season where many innocent minds could be manipulated by the sweet tongue of a bigot hiding under the cloak of a female. We know those people Sir. Mizmycoli(or whatever) is a closet bigot and a vile person(today she proves it). A human that will wake up and say I don't like so and so does not deserve any form of respect. We know critic and we know bigots.

Thank You

The best way would have been to expose her lies IMO, two wrongs don't make a right.

I know we have alot of "green snakes under the green grass, but you can still expose these set of people without getting violent. GMB won't applaud your attitude for his sake. just be calm and tackle them Lai Mohammed/Fashakin style.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
Is Buhari telling us he is not a team player? Where are his team of supporters? Does he not know this is a political era and not military that oga has the final say? I'm sorry for Buhari for having military mentality of handling issues. From this mentality, even if Buhari wins and becomes president( I doubt him winning anyway), he will not succeed as it was in his military days. In fact, he will be frustrated out of government. It seems to me that Buhari lack knowledge of the terrain of politics.

GMB doesn't allow people pay for his nomination form, he does the payment himself, as for campaign and other things, his supporters and party takes charge. I hope we are clear on this?
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

The best way would have been to expose her lies IMO, two wrongs don't make a right.

I know we have alot of "green snakes under the green grass, but you can still expose these set of people without getting violent. GMB won't applaud your attitude for his sake. just be calm and tackle them Lai Mohammed/Fashakin style.
My friend I understand. In politics you don't always play "gentleman" otherwise, you'll be bullied off the track or smeared with propaganda. This is the reason Buhari was taken a ride on by the evil PDP in the past. All successful politicians have the mix of ruggedity, gentility, calmliness and confidence. GMB should leave us to play the ruggedity for him. Successful politicians in Africa are rugged, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Adedibu(in a wrong way), Obasanjo, Kwankwaso, MKO, Awo, Saraki, Allasane Ouatarra(ivory coast), Mugabe(Zimbabwe), Fayose(Fayemi was being a perfect gentleman) etc.
Boss, perfect gentlemen don't go anywhere in politics, they always come second or last. That is why Gani, Utomi, Jimi Agbaje, Ribadu etc will always flop in politics. Fashola wouldn't have been governor but thanks to God and the ruggedity of Tinubu.

VlaÐimir Putin would have been flogged by the West today if he had been a "perfect" gentleman. I hope you understand my "ruggedity" in this context.
Let PDP and enemies of progress come, we shall beat them in their own game

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
You have a problem with a paying for forms from his pocket? You will prefer he goes out to borrow? Getting a form is different from campaign funds bro
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

GMB doesn't allow people pay for his nomination form, he does the payment himself, as for campaign and other things, his supporters and party takes charge. I hope we are clear on this?
I wonder why this is so hard to understand
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by huptin(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't like Good luck but I won't vote for Buhari. A vote for Buhari is a vote for retrogression and not change
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
My friend I understand. In politics you don't always play "gentleman" otherwise, you'll be bullied off the track or smeared with propaganda. This is the reason Buhari was taken a ride on by the evil PDP in the past. All successful politicians have the mix of ruggedity, gentility, calmliness and confidence. GMB should leave us to play the ruggedity for him. Successful politicians in Africa are rugged, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Adedibu(in a wrong way), Obasanjo, Kwankwaso, MKO, Awo, Saraki, Allasane Ouatarra(ivory coast), Mugabe(Zimbabwe), Fayose(Fayemi was being a perfect gentleman) etc.
Boss, perfect gentlemen don't go anywhere in politics, they always come second or last. That is why Gani, Utomi, Jimi Agbaje, Ribadu etc will always flop in politics. Fashola wouldn't have been governor but thanks to God and the ruggedity of Tinubu.

VlaÐimir Putin would have been flogged by the West today if he had been a "perfect" gentleman. I hope you understand my "ruggedity" in this context.
Let PDP and enemies of progress come, we shall beat them in their own game

Alright, if it makes you happy.
But the 2 people I mentioned are calm, yet feared by pdp.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
huptin:
I don't like Good luck but I won't vote for Buhari. A vote for Buhari is a vote for retrogression and not change

It's hard to embrace change if you do not even recognize change.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

Alright, if it makes you happy.
But the 2 people I mentioned are calm, yet feared by pdp.
Bros Lai Mohammed is not a "gentleman o" and Fashakin played gentle but didn't manage Buhari and CPC well. It is not about beiÑg "feared" by PDP but about being able to win the heart and support of the electorates. A Joe Igbokwe or Ahmed Gulak is what is needed in politics. even Mrs Íbim(RÍvers Information Commissioner don't take it lightly with the PDP because she knows what they are capable of. Propaganda is one of the strongest tool in politics, never allow them to use it against you or your principal in the name of gentleman.
Like Amaechi said, "if you accuse me wrongly, I wil go to the press and accuse you in ten fold". Go through the Amaechi-Mbu/PEJ/Wike saga grin
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

You have a problem with a paying for forms from his pocket? You will prefer he goes out to borrow? Getting a form is different from campaign funds bro
Getting a form which is beyond his capacity calls for team work with his supporters. Be informed that getting the form is part of campaign and should be a common effort with his team of supporters. Telling the world that he couldn't afford the form and had to borrow is a quality unbecoming of a PRESIDENTIAL aspirant.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
Getting a form which is beyond his capacity calls for team work with his supporters. Be informed that getting the form is part of campaign and should be a common effort with his team of supporters. Telling the world that he couldn't afford the form and had to borrow is a quality unbecoming of a PRESIDENTIAL aspirant.
I don't agree bro, you raise funds for campaigns not forms, do you know that people go to jail for misappropriating campaign funds? Let's learn to do things right.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

And people do fundraisers to pay party forms?
Yes. It is a teams aspiration. Why should he BORROW?
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Bros Lai Mohammed is not a "gentleman o" and Fashakin played gentle but didn't manage Buhari and CPC well. It is not about beiÑg "feared" by PDP but about being able to win the heart and support of the electorates. A Joe Igbokwe or Ahmed Gulak is what is needed in politics. even Mrs Íbim(RÍvers Information Commissioner don't take it lightly with the PDP because she knows what they are capable of. Propaganda is one of the strongest tool in politics, never allow them to use it against you or your principal in the name of gentleman.
Like Amaechi said, "if you accuse me wrongly, I wil go to the press and accuse you in ten fold". Go through the Amaechi-Mbu/PEJ/Wike saga grin

Compare comments from these people with yours towards that female handle. they are not similar. you can shoot bullets yet appear calm like Lai Mohammed and Fashakin.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by teufelein(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
6 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Buhari Like Ebola Virus

1. Violence

He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of hundreds of innocent lives after the 2011 elections where about 10 youth corps were also murdered in cold blood. 2015 is not here, but he has already promised "dogs and baboon..." Compare this with the US election where Romney wasted no time to congratulate Pres. Obama or the Australian election where the incumbent, Rudd lost and quickly congratulated Abbott. A great leader should always place national interest above personal ambition.

2. Bigotry

He's intolerant of any idea other than his own, especially on religion, politics, or race. No wonder he doesn't criticize anything that concerns his religion, no matter how bad. Hence, his obvious sympathy to B'Haram. A good leader should have listening ears, take a stand on what is good but also allow people to air their views and be entitled to their opinions.

3. Principle

He's not a man of principle, that is why he has been jumping from one party to another, even aligning with known corrupt elements in the hope of actualizing his presidential ambition. Great leaders don't do this. They always stick with like-minds, no matter the situation.

4. Lack of Democratic Features

Though, his admirers want us to believe that he was invited to lead after the coup but the fact is that he wasn't the most senior office at that time. Nevertheless, we've not forgotten the obnoxious Decree 4 - against which truth was no defence. He used this to jail journalists and attempt to cow the whole media. He did not also make any plan to organize election and handover to a democratic govt.

5. Tribalism

The lopsided execution of PTF projects which was 74% and 26% (according to PTF Situation Report, Vol 2, 98) in the north and south respectively showed his tribalistic nature. The dumping of Dr. Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison and Shagari placed under house arrest was beyond tribalism.

6. His 2-year reign as a Head of State left no legacy

Buhari's 2-year iron-fist rule left no legacy in Nigeria. There is nothing we can point at now that was established by his govt. Or should we call the cancellation of Lagos monorail as his legacy after-all Nigeria till date has no monorail?

Lets end this part 1 with the quote of October 4, 2010: "Buhari is perpetually un-electable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known." - Mallam Nasir el-Rufai

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
Yes. It is a teams aspiration. Why should he BORROW?
You have examples?
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
idris4r83:
10000000000 likes
So you gave all these likes to support Buhari (an aspiring POLITICAL LEADER) to borrow like Dangote, who is a businessman, getting loans to expand his business empire? I pity you.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

Compare comments from these people with yours towards that female handle. they are not similar. you can shoot bullets yet appear calm like Lai Mohammed and Fashakin.
I'm sorry bro, you shd dig the archives of Lai Mohammed(from 2006) and Ahmed gulak. Or you check that of Amaechi and Mrs. Ibim. Anyway, I am a mix of gentility and ruggedity. Even contries combines diplomacy and war when necessary. Countries strive to get the best diplomats and the best military for a reason.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by teufelein(f): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
some of people from the zoo nigeria are completely senseless...they forget easily that Buhari stole almost 3 Billion Dollar of Petroleum Trust Fund(PTF).
I pity sincerely some fooools..No wonder you're in darkness.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
teufelein:
6 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Buhari Like Ebola Virus

1. Violence

He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of hundreds of innocent lives after the 2011 elections where about 10 youth corps were also murdered in cold blood. 2015 is not here, but he has already promised "dogs and baboon..." Compare this with the US election where Romney wasted no time to congratulate Pres. Obama or the Australian election where the incumbent, Rudd lost and quickly congratulated Abbott. A great leader should always place national interest above personal ambition.

2. Bigotry

He's intolerant of any idea other than his own, especially on religion, politics, or race. No wonder he doesn't criticize anything that concerns his religion, no matter how bad. Hence, his obvious sympathy to B'Haram. A good leader should have listening ears, take a stand on what is good but also allow people to air their views and be entitled to their opinions.

3. Principle

He's not a man of principle, that is why he has been jumping from one party to another, even aligning with known corrupt elements in the hope of actualizing his presidential ambition. Great leaders don't do this. They always stick with like-minds, no matter the situation.

4. Lack of Democratic Features

Though, his admirers want us to believe that he was invited to lead after the coup but the fact is that he wasn't the most senior office at that time. Nevertheless, we've not forgotten the obnoxious Decree 4 - against which truth was no defence. He used this to jail journalists and attempt to cow the whole media. He did not also make any plan to organize election and handover to a democratic govt.

5. Tribalism

The lopsided execution of PTF projects which was 74% and 26% (according to PTF Situation Report, Vol 2, 98) in the north and south respectively showed his tribalistic nature. The dumping of Dr. Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison and Shagari placed under house arrest was beyond tribalism.

6. His 2-year reign as a Head of State left no legacy

Buhari's 2-year iron-fist rule left no legacy in Nigeria. There is nothing we can point at now that was established by his govt. Or should we call the cancellation of Lagos monorail as his legacy after-all Nigeria till date has no monorail?

Lets end this part 1 with the quote of October 4, 2010: "Buhari is perpetually un-electable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known." - Mallam Nasir el-Rufai
Here comes the daughter of hatered and ignorance. FOR THE RECORD
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Mi992cR6Fzg/Ua3cJwU0WrI/AAAAAAAAidw/FyPl-xKu7Yg/s400/buhari.jpg[/img]
ECONOMY
Inherited a dwindling economy,
1. Paid of $50m loan within few days of assumption and cleared the country's debt
2. Reduced Inflation from 23% to 3.21% within 20months.
3. Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity was $941.2, it Grew by 8.56 %
3. Refused to devalue the Naira
4. curbing imports of needless goods, curtailing oil theft and using counter trade policy to barter seized illegally bunkered crude oil for needful goods like machineries, enabling it to export above its OPEC quota.
5. Under Buhari, Hoarded Goods were Sold at prices below market.

CORRUPTION:
1. Senator Sabo Bakin Zuwo, The Civilian Governor of Kano State was jailed for 300Years because $4.5 million was said to be found "stacked up" in Zuwo's home when it was searched by the new military government. He died in 1989
2. Vice President Alex Ekwueme was jailed of corruption. Stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at his home
3. Fmr Bendel Governor Ambrose Alli was jailed for 100years for misappropriating funds belonging to Bendel State to the tune of N983,000. The Money was meant for road project but he donated it to his Party. He was later freed when Sir Gabriel Igbenedion paid fine to the Government.
4. A total of 4000 exGovernment officials submitted themselves to be tried for Corruption.Over 600 were Jailed Convicted and Jailed.
5. Many High profile Government officials, Businessmen, foreigners were jailed for one corrupt practice or the other.
6. Political office Holders, Businessmen, Contractors, civil servants and many others shunned corruption like a Plague

INSURGENCY
1. Maitatsine Group founded by Maitatsine Marwa, a Koranic scholar, rejected the hadith and the sunnah and regarded the reading of any other book but the Koran as paganism raised its head in 1979 during the Administration of President Shehu Shagari after he was contained by the Murtala and Obasanjo Administrations. Maitatsine spoke against the use of radios, watches, bicycles, cars and the possession of more money than necessary. Churches, Market, Police Formations, Government buildings etc was attacked leaving over FIVE thousand dead btw 1979 and 1981 (including Maitatsine).The Group moved to Kano, Borno, Kaduna, Gombe and environs. Over 4,000 people died(65% were insurgents). Buhari Crushed the Insurgency COMPLETELY within 16months. The 2i/c fled to Cameroon and was arrested in 2004.

OTHER SECURITY
1. There was high rate of armed robbery during Shagari's regime. Buhari stepped it, brought an end to armed robbery.
2. Introduced NURTW to checkmate "One Chance" and subsequently brought law and order.
3. Drug traffikers were executed.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
1. As NNPC Chairman, He was the man that Initiated and signed the construction contract of the existing Warri and Kaduna refineries. Two of the ONLY 3 Refineries In Nigeria. As at that time, Nigeria had just 1 Refinery-Portharcourt Refinery, established in 1965.

THE PRESS
He Instituted decree 2 and Decree 4 that was aimed at gaging the Press and Banned street protests. This is his only low but he was honest in his actions.

N/B: I deliberately refused to including Road Projects and others so as not to make it too bulky and boring.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

I don't agree bro, you raise funds for campaigns not forms, do you know that people go to jail for misappropriating campaign funds? Let's learn to do things right.
Haba, campaign funds are meant for ALL expenses the political group involved, including purchase of form for their nominee/representative.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
teufelein:

some of people from the zoo nigeria are completely senseless...they forget easily that Buhari stole almost 3 Billion Dollar of Petroleum Trust Fund(PTF).
I pity sincerely some fooools..No wonder you're in darkness.

You are nothing but a Wicked soul with a wicked mindset. can you prove this lie of yours with fact and figures? your afterlife is what I pity.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Omimah: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeric01:

I love their style. If you've ever watched Lai Muhammed being interviewed with Olisah Metuh, you'll pity PDP. Muhammed doesn't shout like Metuh who has problem with his tongue (just like Sylvester Stallon, Rambo) but looks collected. It's only f00ls that shout to be heard.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
Haba, campaign funds are meant for ALL expenses the political group involved, including purchase of form for their nominee/representative.
I asked for examples earlier
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

I love their style. If you've ever watched Lai Muhammed being interviewed with Olisah Metuh, you'll pity PDP. Muhammed doesn't shout like Metuh who has problem with his tongue (just like Sylvester Stallon, Rambo) but looks collected. It's only f00ls that shout to be heard.

That man is very leather, his tongue eh.. knows how to drop nuclear bombs without blinking an eye.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:

I'm sorry bro, you shd dig the archives of Lai Mohammed(from 2006) and Ahmed gulak. Or you check that of Amaechi and Mrs. Ibim. Anyway, I am a mix of gentility and ruggedity. Even contries combines diplomacy and war when necessary. Countries strive to get the best diplomats and the best military for a reason.

Alright bro.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by jamace(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

I asked for examples earlier
What example are you asking of? Where all over the world have you heard or seen a political presidential aspirant coming out to tell the whole world that he BORROWED money to get nomination form? Not even in China where anti-corruption war is highly effective.
My worries are 2 folds. 1) why did he not contact his political team to raise the money? 2). Even if the political group was not capable of raising such fund, must he borrow the money in his own name? In fact, even if he borrowed the money as a private person, must he tell the whole world that he borrowed it? To me his action is a sign of one man show, and telling the world that he borrowed it is childish and immature behaviour. Or has he started his declaration of assets already? grin
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Here comes the daughter of hatered and ignorance. FOR THE RECORD

Now, this is what i am talking about. putting ignorant folks in their place with facts and figures.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin
honeric01:

Now, this is what i am talking about. putting ignorant folks in their place with facts and figures.
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
What example are you asking of? Where all over the world have you heard or seen a political presidential aspirant coming out to tell the whole world that he BORROWED money to get nomination form? Not even in China where anti-corruption war is highly effective.
My worries are 2 folds. 1) why did he not contact his political team to raise the money? 2). Even if the political group was not capable of raising such fund, must he borrow the money in his own name? In fact, even if he borrowed the money as a private person, must he tell the whole world that he borrowed it? To me his action is a sign of one man show, and telling the world that he borrowed it is childish and immature behaviour. Or has he started his declaration of assets already? grin
Maybe he shouldn't have told the world but if i was contesting election, i expect to pay my nomination forms from my pocket. Campaign funds? A different matter entirely.

Don't also forget that his supporters offered to pay for him but he turned it down. Sacrifice
Re: Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
One question

Did Buhari break the Law By Borrowing/taking from the bank?

YES or NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / Nigerian Group 'muslims Against Terror' Denounce ISIS, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.