Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88999 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by icycoolmik: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
No be her papa be dat, na oppressor... grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Saw her romantic facebook chats with a guy she claimed was "Just a friend" and when i apprehended her with it, she said, "I was only saying those things to him in order to make him happy cos that was what he wanted". lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Obamedo: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Laeroy:
MY EX PARENTS ARE VERY POOR AND EXTREMELY WRETCHED....AND INSTEAD OF HIM TO OWN UP TO DAT FACT..HE DENIED DEM AND SAID HE LOST HIS PARENTS IN A PLANE CRASH.....HE TRIED TO PAINT HIS IMAGINARY PARENTS AS RICH......
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM....HE DIED 3 YRS AGO...
R.I.P PAUL.....I MISS U STILL.

Honour thy father and mother so your days may be long

So sad

RIP

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2014
udomma1005:

Dat kinda lies give headache instead of heartache!

lol...
Reading it alone gave you headache ba?
You can imagine what I felt that day...hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by EzeRolex(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2014
Babym am a virgin.. bleeped her and discoverd her p**sy is so dam wide.
Asked her why her p**sy is wide cuz she claimed she is a virgin.
Her reply was...Babym i v only bleeped once and its ah long tym ago.
Na that day i know say devil still d learn work, some gals can lie..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by sammieguze(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Damn....

I read the whole gospel of lies sha.

Mehn...guys are learners when it comes to lie sha
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Franiey: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello house, how are we all doing?
Please I need your help to win this by helping VOTING THIS PICTURE ON FACEBOOK
Kindly help us to win this VOTE
Please Click the VOTE BUTTON

Thank you all
smiley smiley smiley

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by moses4id(m): 1:18am On Oct 19, 2014
Am still a verging i said ok but when i find out i let her no that am a verging too on the bed grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Lmao.
omo see lies!
my ex bfs arent the lying types jare.They all have one thing in common,they dodge questions especially once that might hurt me or ask me to 'relax' and 'forget'.No matter how you pester them,omo na sealed lips oo.But lies??mmmh,half truth inclusive,if they must.So no contribution here.Funny thread.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Shankboye(m): 2:35am On Oct 19, 2014
FLAWLES:
u wicked, hahahahahahaha ,for me? I Tell d lies not Dem
ur lie is perfect for dis topic grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2014
lynpetra:
Lmao.
omo see lies!
my ex bfs arent the lying types jare.They all have one thing in common,they dodge questions especially once that might hurt me or ask me to 'relax' and 'forget'.No matter how you pester them,omo na sealed lips oo.But lies??mmmh,half truth inclusive,if they must.So no contribution here.Funny thread.

Only God knows how wide and smelly ur pucssy go be. You even admitted to have ex bf's while very gal here talk about one. You come lie say none of your mbgeke boyfriend ever lied you. You are a very good liar. Dirty Abuja commercial sex worker

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 19, 2014
She said Her mum prayed 4 her children n a prophet told her dat whoever her daughter was datin presently was goin to divorce her no mata wat if dey both married...she told me n I asked we fast n pray abt it...she said she culdnt take d chance,only to kno she came up wit dat cos she met a guy dat faked a buoyant life claimin he wants to marry her...I later told her I 2 met a prophet n he said I culdnt marry ma current gf...cos she was gonna cheat on me n tarnish ma future home...bt God being so gud, d guy she met was a pro player..she culdnt face d humiliation n afta initially askin 4 ma friendship, had to delete me herslf frm all social networks...like I cared

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by FLAWLES(f): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Shankboye:
ur lie is perfect for dis topic grin
?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by xxgig(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2014
mine is this
"God knows i don't lie to you"
then i'll just reply her with a true statement-i love you.
But when i am really angry i just count series of her recent lies, and tell to leave God out of this
cos it will only make things worse for her.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2014
Dominionng:

Is he a son of a politician?
plz what is postinor2?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by megadeath: 6:17am On Oct 19, 2014
I asked her what was on her face and she said it was "akamu". embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by DivaFiva: 6:21am On Oct 19, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
This is hilarious!!! Her lying skill is automated. Mehn she's bad with pressure.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fairygeh(f): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2014
HARDDON:

Ouch!
Hahahha
U knock me out!

Must have been a very good badt guy! For u to be cursing at same time laughing !
He showed me pepper o,however,I am thankful,Laughing cos i am over him now and I have the most amazing guy any lady could ever wish for grin.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Heineken(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Akerry:
u don dey quickcode since 1962 na grin
. Lol. I dey tells you boSs. Lemmi laugh like you today. grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Heineken(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Adikam:
plz what is postinor2?
. A very big textbook about football grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fairygeh(f): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2014
jahbiz:
take am jeje na, but ibi like say d guy outsmart you.
@ outsmart, we all learn everyday tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
i dodge it on his behalf
How dare you? angry angry adonbilivit shocked or are you the one? if you are, all former curses still valid and active cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by chinedumo(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Igbohater:

Only God knows how wide and smelly ur pucssy go be. You even admitted to have ex bf's while very gal here talk about one. You come lie say none of your mbgeke boyfriend ever lied you. You are a very good liar. Dirty Abuja commercial sex worker

all this?

For what?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Slowvenom(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2014
Kept playing me and telling me she loves me. Lol, never believed that in the first place. As a cool guy and an introvert, I just kept my cool. Until last month.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Edigrows: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2014
seems gals are better at lieing .... SMH

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adonbilivit: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2014
fairygeh:
How dare you? angry angry adonbilivit shocked or are you the one? if you are, all former curses still valid and active cheesy grin cheesy
i have invalidated and deactivated them. I know u have not forgotten buh please forgive.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2014
chinex276:
. Wow, cool story. So you expect us to believe her Father permits her to kiss her cousin,ugh?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nazcoj(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy

LMAO.... very classic, though painful
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kennikazi(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Lol..when a bitch be lying I'd be like..

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by futajallon: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2014
I called my ex one hot afternoon after several attempt she picked and all I can hear is the bed shaking and sounds like Pa Po Pa Po Pa Po I gave a friend to hear the sound and we both confirmed someone was banging her when we called back and she picked she was shaking on phone
Me: where are you?
she: at home.... at work... Ikeja .
me: all together eerh?
she: sorry choir practise
me: praise the lord smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.