Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria (85713 Views)

Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by arsetalks(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kylekent59:
U just wana cause conflict between nigeria and usa with this ur useless trend.. If u dnt ave a good news berra keep off. 2day is sunday ooo
Useless thread? How? Was the shirt created or not? Did America offer any help to Nigeria to comb ebola?

If you are not an American trying to protect your useless country, then you are someone who will rather lick the asses of Americans instead of saying the truth.

Screw America and Americans.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by bayocanny: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jonah, shey u they hear ooo
Weting dey worry dis amelika sef, abi dem dey mad ni
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by marcyemi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
iterator25:
its official, the world hates nigeria

Yes, because our corrupt leader will never cease been a f***s
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
iterator25:
Its because we banned gays cheesy . Don't mind those cretin fücktards!!! angry
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by OkochaHaliday(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dats Not Fair o @ U.S, U guyz forgot u also had on incident of ebola @ der
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by judah2000: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
iterator25:

That's not even the sad part...

The really sad, depressing part is we Nigerians hate Nigeria too cry
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by eleko1: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
sad sad sadHe who slander others,lower his own prestige.The clothier of these T shirts is making a brisk biz,while the fools/retarded among them adorn it.
iterator25:
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Only a fool will even put on that T-Shirt.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Amhatu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Most People in the USA are ignorant of Facts specially when it comes to Africa.

Also when it comes to Ebola It is very clear the Virus was manufactured as a weapon against African Peoples.

What all Africans Need to know-->> U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns all victims' blood : by Mike Adams

reported : Friday, September 19, 2014
by Mike Adams

Links :: http://www.naturalnews.com/046946_Ebola_outbreak_vaccines_patents.html#

Also what Africans need to know is that the United States of America is collapsing Economically,It has problems with its Nuclear Power Industry as well as social ills running all Across The society of USA America.

Links :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdkH0iPBls&index=1&list=PLuUn6Z0SzGObRGSzIDz9SQUtRBVcqHSWG
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdkH0iPBls[/flash]

Sincerely,
Amhatu
I want to Thank Mike Adams for Reporting the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Idrismusty97:
So? undecided If e pain u too much make your own T-shirt and mock them back. That is a private company and they didn't do anything wrong according to their law. You can't sue them. Just watch like television or mock them back! Besides that is done by an individual not the entire company itself. You can write whatever you want in a T-shirt and they will design it and send it to you. Go to www.Zazzle.com for more info.
did I hear u say u can't sue them? is there anybody or organization that can't be sued.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chigold101:
did I hear u say u can't sue them? is there anybody or organization that can't be sued.
I know you can sue them but definitely not for this.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by FemoLondon: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

Congratulations on rereading and realizing the magnitude of your stúpidity.
Aida13:

I didn't need to re-read jack. Your brain is maggot-infested if you think you can make a comment and others can't take offence to it. You think you're smart; I bet I have more sense in my pinky toenail than you have in your entire family's gene pool.

Dumb goat.
Meeooooouuuuu!!! Scratch!!!!! Love it, thanks ladies.

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
TribalEAST:
it's official, nigeria commands no respect under GEJ
this has nothing to do with GEJ. the USA expected Nigerian government to come crawling begging for money to handle Ebola but they were highly disappointed because Nigeria fought and won the battle on Ebola without their help.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by FemoLondon: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chigold101:
this has nothing to do with GEJ. the USA expected Nigerian government to come crawling begging for money to handle Ebola but they were highly disappointed because Nigeria fought and won the battle on Ebola without their help.
see the muguness of your post oh .... News flash , our dear GEJ is the head of the Nigerian government grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Andyblaze:
wow am now chewing gum
No offence but 're u ok?
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by obaayo2: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
sekzy99:
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
join the navy my guy.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:
The op is mad for bringing this trash here.
blame the moderator for putting it on the front page,it shows how patriotic he/she is.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by teemy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
For some reason for americans to start picking on Nigeria means we must have been achieving some things that begets being noticed. Remember nairaland reset to 2.0? Someone noticed seun's work and by way of acknowledging its relevance decided to attack. We have for many years and decades being mentioning America, America. Now it seems it is the other way round and for them to start by the way of promoting falsehoolds means they're scared of us. Just observe well and notice what they are noticing and are afraid of. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Titiluvly post=27265755]A company in the US has described the current Ebola outmobreak as a
‘hip new craze’ and has designed a souvenir T-Shirt which mocks
Nigeria

Ebola is ravaging across West Africa leaving destruction and death in
its wake but one American company thinks the disease is a ‘hip new
craze’ and has decided to profit from it by selling a “Nigerian Ebola
souvenir tee.”

The offending T-Shirt carries an inscription that reads:
"I went to Nigeria, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and Ebola."

It was designed By MentalPoo of Salem, New Hampshire and is being
sold by Zazzle Apparel for $25.95(N4289.53).

The product description reads:
“Hop on the hip new Ebola craze! Tell everyone you're a world class
traveler AND probably have a deadly communicable disease with this
Nigerian souvenir tee!”

The disease, which has infected 2 Americans, killed 9 people in
Nigeria before it was contained and the country is set to be declared
officially Ebola-free on Monday, October 20 » .

Liberia , Guinea and Sierra Leone are still battling to end the scourge
which has claimed almost 4500 lives

http://pulse.ng/gist/heartless-us-company-makes-ebola-t-shirt-mocking-nigeria-id3207115.html?utm_campaign=heartless-us-company-makes-ebola-t-shirt-mocking-nigeria&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
[/quote
long time babe,how u doing?
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Myself2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mumu people,I'm sure the fools printed the T shirt before Nigeria overcame ebola and before ebola decided to relocate to the US

Please OP,kindly help me ask the OP who's laughing now
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Guys, Zazzle is actually company that allows users to design their own logos and slogans onto t-shirts, mugs etc and sell on the website. It's not an entire 'clothing' company doing this, rather a solitary user. Maybe that helps...

Regardless, there're some sick people out there undecided angry
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
2sexi:
Ignorance is a disease.

How are we not sure that the OP is the one behind that trash. Let me educate you all. Zazzle.com is a precustom ecommerce site. You make your own design of whatever you want and print it out.

That's how zazzle works and this can only be done by an individual, not company. What zazzle does it just to print what you designed and mail to your address. This can be on on anything you want, even tea mug.

Don't mind ths stupid OP... Just looking for traffic to his blog.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by mcwizard(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na wash juh any important tn abeg dis one na wash 4 u wey talk say d world hate 9ja u should realize dey respect us too bcuz asap u say I'm a Nigerian in any occasion u find urself people dat hear ur word will look u twice; yeah twice!! Bcuz dey no u rather b genius or sometn ease yeah.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Blackmail wouldnt bend us. Of all the countries wey get ebola, including those recording hundreds of deaths, na nigeria them see to mock. It tells us something, that we are a global player. If them like let them label our president Ebloa Jonathan, we wouldnt still accept Gays into our way of life........Obama is yet to denounce this racist tendency o......and someone would tell me USA is th epitome of free democracy. If i hear
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by dasparrow: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
@Post

You should know that Americans are just looking for attention. Many of them suffer low self esteem that is why they are always looking to put others down to make themselves feel better. Go and design your own T-shirt and it should read: "I went to Texas, USA and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt and ebola." Then wear it with pride, lol grin

Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
[size=40pt]Zazzle.com is a website that allows anyone to design their own t-shirts. Stop looking for reasons to curse America.[/size]
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by just2simple: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
mockin Nigeria is absurd. I think they should rather mock Liberia,Guinea and Sierra Leone who can't even curb the spread of ths diseases. Howeva,instead of down playing on these nations, USA ought to device means of helping them to salvage ths epidemic.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Idrismusty97:
So? undecided If e pain u too much make your own T-shirt and mock them back. That is a privazte company and they didn't do anything wrong according to their law. You can't sue them. Just watch like television or mock them back! Besides that is done by an individual not the entire company itself. You can write whatever you want in a T-shirt and they will design it and send it to you. Go to www.Zazzle.com for more info.
Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by vikel2104: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who cares? All I know is that Nigeria has no ebola anymore
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by koikoi2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
TribalEAST:
it's official, nigeria commands no respect under GEJ

Who is d cause? Who are d ppl insulting d president? Who are d ppl selling out our nation?

It is we Nigerians . Our youths and d leaders.
Why won't America and d world hate us when even we hate ourselves.

It is d inside rat dat always invite d outside rat.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by dolafunmi(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
sekzy99:
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Dude, your case is totally out of here...lol.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
iterator25:

I disagree.

The world loves Nigeria (except for the scamming bastages.

This is just one guy and doesn't represent the world.

Stop the self hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.