Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The worst reply I got to a breakUp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The worst reply I got to a breakUp (803 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
After dating for 6month, and patiently became fed up with her nagging/distrust I decided to. peacefully secede.
It was a whole three weeks of constant meetings and dialogue,with the committee I set up in my. head to properly address this issue. At the end I finally decided to say it.

Me.........babe, bla bla bla bla bla bla becoz you think you're rich bla bla bla bla bla bla I think we have different views about a lot of things in life..............................waiting for response.

Babe..........................ok I was here when you came, and would be here if you go embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

Men to say I was shocked was funny, I just compose myself the way I could and just worked out.........
My working alone you'll think I drank enough alcohol that can overflow river Nile. I was just Thinking and reminiscing about the 6month I wasted nay lost on loving,caring and keeping up with this beautiful girl that I thought I had broke up with. only for me to relies that my love were not reciprocated smh...........
"girls are wicked" grin grin grin grin grin

But I was totally wrong. Smh
"rich girls and their ways of feeling secure";
What I saw the next few week no be waiting I go fit talk finish but I con know Sey the babe actually love me more than how I love myself. but dat na story for another day.

My advice if your. babe tell you Sey "I was here when you came nd would be here if you go" omo beter rethink oh cuz she de indirectly tel you sey "is better I kill myself than commit. suicide" take it from me.. cool
cool
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by pretydiva(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
U stil haven't said any fin. undecided

1 Like

Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Awho(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
So what den is the expirence?
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
pretydiva:
U stil haven't said any fin. undecided

Oh ok then I guess appy sunday
The topic was a mistake now corrected.
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Awho:
So what den is the expirence?

Oh sorry I hav change the topic my bad
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by joyblinks(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Really dnt get it @op
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op don deactivate. Na wah ooo.
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by Gratia(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
After dating for 6month, and patiently became fed up with her nagging/distrust I decided to. peacefully secede.
It was a whole three weeks of constant meetings and dialogue,with the committee I set up in my. head to properly address this issue. At the end I finally decided to say it.

Me.........babe, bla bla bla bla bla bla becoz you think you're rich bla bla bla bla bla bla I think we have different views about a lot of things in life..............................waiting for response.

Babe..........................ok I was here when you came, and would be here if you go embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

Men to say I was shocked was funny, I just compose myself the way I could and just worked out.........
My working alone you'll think I drank enough alcohol that can overflow river Nile. I was just Thinking and reminiscing about the 6month I wasted nay lost on loving,caring and keeping up with this beautiful girl that I thought I had broke up with. only for me to relies that my love were not reciprocated smh...........
"girls are wicked" grin grin grin grin grin

But I was totally wrong. Smh
"rich girls and their ways of feeling secure";
What I saw the next few week no be waiting I go fit talk finish but I con know Sey the babe actually love me more than how I love myself. but dat na story for another day.

My advice if your. babe tell you Sey "I was here when you came nd would be here if you go" omo beter rethink oh cuz she de indirectly tel you sey "is better I kill myself than commit. suicide" take it from me.. cool
cool

warris this boy fwend?
Re: The worst reply I got to a breakUp by ERCROSS(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
0.p
Dis ur moniker is weird..
It's unclickable...
It's unviewable..
Unquoteable..
Unmentionable...
M not even sure if u r human..

Or r u Andyblazespirit..

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! / An 'ugly Woman's' Honest And Painful Response To Being Mistreated Goes Viral / Guys: When Your Sister's Phone Keeps Ringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.