Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135843 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Nancydearie:
What a fantastic update!! Temitopedaniel,u are doing great,keep it up!! I cant wait for Nicholas and Vivian's reunion. Well done!!!
If Nicholas will not die...

tongue
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2014
T-Dan,when is the next update coming up?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Nancydearie:
T-Dan,when is the next update coming up?
M free today, it should drop today ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 3:39am On Dec 12, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
If Nicholas will not die...

tongue
Abeg ooooo not after waiting for 10yrs to behold the day he will see Vivian,anyhow shaa,lets watch as d drama unfolds. I wish them luck.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
M free today, it should drop today ma'am.
Ok,looking forward to that. May GOD continue to inspire and enrich you!! All the best!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Ur last assumption was wrong cos a car is set aside for such operation nt his official car.
she might b right afterall seems Nicholas has just a car
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Ahww.. Dnt tell me Nick is gonna die.. Jeez
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Ur last assumption was wrong cos a car is set aside for such operation nt his official car.

oops
tnx boss
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Where is d update nw@Tdan?.I thought u said u ar free of lectures for today?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Temitopedaniel,how are u?This one u didn't drop an update yesterday like u promised,i hope all is well? Still waiting for the update oooooo!!!! Well done!!

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nancydearie:
Temitopedaniel,how are u?This one u didn't drop an update yesterday like u promised,i hope all is well? Still waiting for the update oooooo!!!! Well done!!
Lool! m so much sorry, update drops this evening
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Orlolahdey(f): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Waiting for d nxt update ooo.. T-dan
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Calmdove(f): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Waiting......
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Waiting
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Lool! m so much sorry, update drops this evening
Looking forward to the update!! May GOD continue to inspire and provide for you IJNA!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ha.... loool! never knew that comment dropped... Geez!!! I thought it brought back a message that network ish and I jex left... M sorry guys for keeping you waiting, u should know no be ma fault... na school.

I have a readymade update but full of errors because haven't proofread. I'll get that done tomorrow morning and update NL and my blog.

Please, just bear with me till I conclude my registration.
I'm sorry for being inconsistent. Love u guys!
KiP cOnEcTeD.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Samneer: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Ha.... loool! never knew that comment dropped... Geez!!! I thought it brought back a message that network ish and I jex left... M sorry guys for keeping you waiting, u should know no be ma fault... na school.

I have a readymade update but full of errors because haven't proofread. I'll get that done tomorrow morning and update NL and my blog.

Please, just bear with me till I conclude my registration.
I'm sorry for being inconsistent. Love u guys!
KiP cOnEcTeD.

the Lord is your strength bro. keep it up!
abeg, help me tell Kingzpen make him complete the story on his blog- on the run
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Samneer:

the Lord is your strength bro. keep it up!
abeg, help me tell Kingzpen make him complete the story on his blog- on the run
Okies.... I'll tell him. Thabks Samneer.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2014

EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE

Her eyes darted round the vehicle. She returned a gaze at Henry, making her feelings known to him. She looked at Anthony and back at Henry again.

“Please, what’s the name of the deodorant you wear?” She enquired, squinting her eyes. Henry’s eyes popped more open than usual. She had just taken in Nicholas’ scent, he had thought within himself. What’s even the name of this one’s
perfume?
He had thought as he looked away from her for a while and cleared his throat after few seconds.

He had forgotten. Wouldn’t she suspect? Henry giggled as he tweaked his nose and looked at her again. “But you use the same type, you know it already.” He smiled.

→CONTINUE READING

Full Episode drops on NL after church service today

KiP cOnNeCtEd
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by aprilwise(m): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2014
@ temitope Daniel. d link to your blog
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2014
aprilwise:
@ temitope Daniel. d link to your blog

Morning, Sir.
www.temitopedaniel.

my signature na..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

Morning, Sir.
www.temitopedaniel.

my signature na..
sir will there be an update today?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Cindydearie(f): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Tdan Na double update 2day o

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Temitopedaniel,how are you and how was ur night? Plz T-Dan,try and drop another update apart fron the one on ur blog because i have read it and I know some pple have read it too, so Plz try and update another one. May GOD continue to strengthen u!! Well done!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nancydearie:
Temitopedaniel,how are you and how was ur night? Plz T-Dan,try and drop another update apart fron the one on ur blog because i have read it and I know some pple have read it too, so Plz try and update another one. May GOD continue to strengthen u!! Well done!!!
Seconded
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Mogenerous(f): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lordseyad:
Seconded

thirded..lol... He is doing a really great job tho and i log in here as many times as possible hoping i will get fresh update! I love this story freaking much
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mogenerous:

thirded..lol... He is doing a really great job tho and i log in here as many times as possible hoping i will get fresh update! I love this story freaking much
Nice story i must concur
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nancydearie:
Lol! Ma'am. I've jex been afraid of showing my face again. I read ds when I was in church in the morning but my battery has been flat since den... all I could do since then is to chat on whatsapp... if I dare to type, my battery would run out and everything typed would wipe off.

On a good day, I ought not to update tomorrow.... BUT for this sake.... I'm gonna endeavor, try all my best to make up yo everyone tomorrow.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lordseyad:
Nice story i must concur
Thanks so much lordseyad... God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mogenerous:

Hmmn.... m wowed! Thanks a bunch Mogenerous.... God favour u and make his face shine upon u. Success in life ma'am!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by KingzPen(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welldone Lil Bro and Boss... Keep The Flag Flying...

Still Following...

Happy You Are Now Into The Thriller-Writing Family...

*winks*
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Lordseyad(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks so much lordseyad... God bless u!
Thanks-- stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.