Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (136191 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2014
still following
t.dan great updates keep the fire burning

but u know say u lie to me sha... we go discuss am for backyard

crislyn amebo like u... abeg unquote me there I de beg u with my back for bed
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by crislyn(f): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2014
kingphilip:
still following
Tiffany great updates keep the fire burning
Eeeya KingPhillip which one b Tiffany own for d Unknown okwiya..hahaha u dey sleep?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Livingwalker(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Finally am here ooo ..busy days for a while now
Good morning ppl Oga T-dan all this suspense you're sharing there is God oo ....My Big Bros King Philip I see you sha I dugbe for you
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
T-dan abeg no do anytin bad to vivian o.Thanks for the update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
crislyn:
Eeeya KingPhillip which one b Tiffany own for d Unknown okwiya..hahaha u dey sleep?
No be hin fault o,na Tiffany story wey hin dey read cause am
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by crislyn(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
kingphilip:
still following
t.dan great updates keep the fire burning

but u know say u lie to me sha... we go discuss am for backyard

crislyn amebo like u... abeg unquote me there I de beg u with my back for bed
Hahahahaha u Neva beg reach o u go beg with ur back for ground.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
which yeye plan Prince Henry wan go by?
make he just respect his royal status o
rubbish

i like Anthony
what a smart little dude!

TemitopeDaniel, i dey gbadun you
feed me more
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
I promised an update but left d exam hall some minutes back... KiP cOnNeCtEd, update drops tonight as promised.

I am a dude who hates breaking promises.

T.Dan.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
I promised an update but left d exam hall some minutes back... KiP cOnNeCtEd, update drops tonight as promised.

I am a dude who hates breaking promises.

T.Dan.
Success in ur exams Temitopedaniel. #Waiting#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014

EPISODE TWENTY-SIX

The moon had disappeared and the sun had taken it's place in the sky. It was already nine am in the morning when Nicholas took a glimpse at his wristwatch and another at Henry who had been playing the acoustic guitar for a while.

He cleared his throat to gain his attention. The previous day was indeed stressful but the two had to wake up as early as possible to prepare breakfast, freshen up and prepare for that day. He had made sure he left Vivian's vicinity yesterday only when he saw the Prince and his friend drive away from the front of the Vivian's compound.

Though, he slept very well because it was a very busy day he had the previous day, but he woke up into the mystery of thoughts that morning, wondering what Prince had came for and why he had said he would go by a plan. What plan? He kept thinking till he got Henry's attention and sighed.

"We got to prepare a schedule for today's operation, Henry." He said as he bit his fingernails.

Henry looked at him too. "Yes, Nicholas. Yesterday wasn't an easy day at all." He smiled.

Nicholas chuckled. "That's true, but our enemies aren't on their various seats right now, they are exploring everywhere, in search of us to devour."

Henry sighed. "How do we go about today? What do you have in stock?" He enquired.

Nichlas stopped biting his nails and looked at Henry again. "I want you to just get closer to Vivian to know more about her, her lifestyle and about the Prince who wants to go by a plan." He said.

"But Nicholas, are you sure ou heard about any plan yesteday?" Henry asked.

Nicholas frowned. "I really did. I heard that Prince, he actually said it. By the way, we have to know everything becase now that I have found her, even if she is no longer mine, I have to protect her well." Nicholas said.

Henry swooshed out a long breath as he swallowed. "Alright, I'll start by doing that. So, what are you going to be busy with today?"

"I'm just going to find my way because you'll have to take my car along with you. But, make sure you recharge your mobile phone in case I just we have to discuss."

"Alright, Nicholas."

"I still want to continue trailing and listening to Engineer Ashley's voice note well." He added.

"Just be careful, you know they don't wish us well." Henry said as he stood up.

"But wait, why's it that you're putting on my shirt today?" Nicholas asked.

"I want to have your scent too, so Vivian wouldn't suspect anything." Henry replied him.

"But you should have used the perfume on your own shirt instead of wearing mine. Anyways, don't take too long there." Nicholas smiled.

"Alright, I'll call you." Henry smiled too and waved as he stepped out.

Beatrice swiveled her chair angrily. She looked into Lizzy's eyes and hissed as she breathed heavily. "I feel like crushing that Vivian, Lizzy." She said as she sviweled the chair around again.

No one was needed to be told how much umbrageous she was before knowing she was really cheesed off.

"Just keep calm, Beatrice." Lizzy said with a smile.

"But actually you know how I'm feeling! After many years, how come? Answer me! A Prince for that matter, no one can steal him away, I'm saying that." She hissed again.

"But, you mean the Prince really never called since yesterday, Bibi." Lizzy said.

Beatrice shrugged. "He didn't! I'm sure he must have followed tha bitch and I'm sure he fell for her." She said.

Lizzy smiled again. "What do a do now? Do we visit the Prince then?" Lizzy asked.

"No, Lizzy. Our first mission is to get that Vivian. I have been wondering on something." She said.

"What?" Lizzy asked.

"Don't you know only living souls can only try to snatch one's love? Dead bones can't move." She laughed.

Like father, like daughter.

Edward wiped his face with handkerchief as he moved closer to Osmond. He had not been able to concentrate on his work that morning so, he felt Osmond might be a source of help to him and beckoned on him.

"Prince Edward, what's wrong?" Edward enquired.

"I'm not fine at all. I just don't know why that Vivian of a girl has filled the both the void and occupied spaces of my heart since I saw her again last night." He said.

Osmond cleared his throat and picked up a seat. "Prince, just calm down. I don't know what's really wrong with you, but I think you're just being paranoid."

Edward laughed. "What do you mean by being paranoid?" He enquired.

"Sure, you never felt this way for Beatrice and I'm sure you haven't even called her for reconciliation. That's partiality!" He laughed.

Edward chuckled. "Anyways, please what do I do? I really need you to help me."

"We have no choice than to keep pressuring this lady. I wouldn't know if you have the time now, can't we check on her at home?" Osmond asked.

"We should be. At least, Beatrice sacked her already, she should be at home." He replied.

"Anyways, lets go." The two stood up and walked out.

"You mean you want to end her story?" Lizzy asked Beatrice.

Beatrice nodded. "I wish to send her to a journey she would never return from. Who knows who will come next if Prince Edward leaves me? I can't marry a razz guy, God knows."

Lizzy chuckled. "But, wouldn't it be dangerous to waste her life like that? What if we just throw her into a big trouble? Or if possible just pour a concentrated Hydrochloric acid on her face s that her beauty would turn to ugliness and would chase Prince away."

"Wao! Nice one, Lizzy. We can just pour that on her. At least we've not killed her, just to teach her a big lesson and to chase Prince away from her."

"Off we go, Bibie." The two stood up and walked out.

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
To be continued later please.... had to read for an exam so, concluding it today, av gat to rest.

Till then.... manage that short update while I continue later.

Goodnight!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Calmdove(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tnks so much 4 d update temi*best of luck in ur exam
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ziziola: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Like father like daughter. This Beatrice just wants to enter trouble
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wonderful update.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tholuwani(f): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Goodnight and thanx,wish u sucess in ur exam
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by seunviju(f): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
So true,na the baba she resemble.best of favours in ur exams nd thanks for the update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
t Dan nothing would happen to vi please
on my knees o. I want to see ho she soul come back with nic
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2014
stuff46:
t Dan nothing would happen to vi please
on my knees o. I want to see ho she soul come back with nic
Do I look like Prince Edward... cheesy

Mhen! This story still long ooh..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2014
seunviju:
So true,na the baba she resemble.best of favours in ur exams nd thanks for the update
Aunty Seun! Lol... thanks ma'am
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Tholuwani:
Goodnight and thanx,wish u sucess in ur exam
Thanks so much ma'am, God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Calmdove:
Tnks so much 4 d update temi*best of luck in ur exam
onosj:
Wonderful update.
Ziziola:
Like father like daughter. This Beatrice just wants to enter trouble

Thanks guys, God favour uu!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:07am On Dec 16, 2014
I came to pick one or two things and to write and exam in Ibadan... cheesy I've gat to travel back to school today..

so, please read the complete EPISODE TWENTY-SIX on my blog via...
↓↓↓↓↓↓

www.temitopedaniel./2014/12/16/the-unknown-episode-twenty-six/

I'll update it on NL as soon as I settle down again.

With Love, T.Dan.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Good morning all,T-Dan,how are u doing? Hope ur night was ok? May GOD perfect all that concerns you and may HE grant u knowledge,wisdom,understanding and retentive memory IJNA!! Success in ur exam!!! Have a lovely day!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Nice Update!! Following!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Nancydearie:
Good morning all,T-Dan,how are u doing? Hope ur night was ok? May GOD perfect all that concerns you and may HE grant u knowledge,wisdom,understanding and retentive memory IJNA!! Success in ur exam!!! Have a lovely day!!
Lol.... Amen. I wrote d exam yesterday already na... Just traveling back to sch.

My night was awesome.. urz?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Lol.... Amen. I wrote d exam yesterday already na... Just traveling back to sch.

My night was awesome.. urz?
Ok,mine was ok!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Senjo(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
gud morning to u all.Hope u all av a wonderful nite?Tdan abegi no kill me wit suspense now.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Do I look like Prince Edward... cheesy

Mhen! This story still long ooh..

still long
thats what I want
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Temi...well done o
abeg don't let one witch disfigure my beautiful Vivian or else...

Lizzy...continue you hear
wa to te
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by ifeprecious(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
oga t.dan. long time no see. how ave u bin? what a nice story u ve here.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
ifeprecious:
oga t.dan. long time no see. how ave u bin? what a nice story u ve here.
M good oh... Thanks a bunch ifeprecious.

missed u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Flakeey:
Temi...well done o
abeg don't let one witch disfigure my beautiful Vivian or else...

Lizzy...continue you hear
wa to te

loool!!!!! Ese ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.