Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (136066 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2014
IamDee:
I love this guy!
Vote this story for action*
If you have read Pemisire- vote it for thriller.

That's all we can do.

www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-
awards-nomination-thread
I so much appreciatethis, God bless u abundantly IJNA.

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Gamesound:
Wow... I'm loving this one T.Dan ur a genius more mb to ur gadget
Not just easy. Thanks bro, God bless!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2014
temmylove28:
Hurray,!!teedan is back!!..,wow,m enjoying diz..nice job nd weldone..
Thanks and God bless u.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Many said I never called them.
NANCY! STEFIKAL, KINGPHILIP, BECKYTEE,
Princesschi, Tipiflexy, Necal, missdiva, missuniverse
Ormorlehwah, Miner13, Ogunleye Tobi, Snowprincee,
Khemyte, Zizola,
Adabite, Queenbee24, Phikom, Sheila221, Elanteracy,
Ice4jez,
Segzymiade, estluv, Bola-dex, Youngzanny,
Aghagba, D9ty7, Politt,
Estiedoll Dipville, Holubunmi, Heemah,
Akinpelumi01, Abbey2580,
Heywhy.kum, Vanessa190, Ella239, Merlin2oo,
aytuns, uchebest2006,
eyezik, Chuzimgaius, hebenz, Tipiflexy,
LovelyRonke, Temmytayo,
Lanicky, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, Stefikal, Jhymrod,
Beckytee, Kingphilip,
Vivy Gift, Hameenat, Nyt_ok, Dammygoody,
Aisha800, LogoDwhiz, Underage,
Abbeyunique, Tennyesty, Vivypretty. ashbal5683( f)
(Follow Back )
autofreak2020 ( Follow Back )
Lakeshizu ( Follow Back )
myndd ( Follow Back )
simdibaby2 ( f) (Follow Back )
Sallychizzl3 ( Follow Back )
texanomaly (f ) (Follow Back )
habisodun( m) (Follow Back )
vonn(f ) (Follow Back )
seunfavor( f) ( Follow Back )
donvidar (m) ( Follow Back )
heemah(f ) ( Follow Back )
hebenz( m) (Follow Back )
abiodun27 ( f) ( Follow Back )
Oolayeancah( f) (Follow Back )
Aipete2 (f ) ( Follow Back )
hassan85 (m) ( Follow Back )
Nancydearie (f ) (Follow Back )
Gideon9947 ( Follow Back )
awoononi (m) ( Follow Back )
Gamesound( m) (Follow Back )
udison ( Follow Back )
PrinceAdepoju ( m) (Follow Back )
ifeprecious (m ) ( Follow Back )
toykathy (f ) ( Follow Back )
Phikom( m) (Follow Back )
JigsawKillah ( m) (Follow Back )
missuniverse ( Follow Back )
Princesschi( f) (Follow Back )
Mogenerous (f ) (Follow Back )
Fehmy25s ( m) (Follow Back )
Aisha800 ( f) (Follow Back )
Mariammi( f) ( Follow Back )
kinxlink (m ) ( Follow Back )
LogoDWhiz (m) ( Un-Follow )
uchebest2006 (m ) ( Follow Back )
Jhymrod (f ) ( Follow Back )
Ormorlehwah( f) ( Follow Back )
snowprince07 (Follow Back )
sowprice (m) ( Follow Back )
Profmaojo ( Follow Back )
coonax( f) (Follow Back )
Khemyte (f ) ( Follow Back )
eyezik3 (m ) ( Follow Back )
WizyJ88 (m) ( Follow Back )
kennybelle (Follow Back )
D9ty7 (m ) ( Un-Follow )
Topsy42 (f ) ( Follow Back )
KingzPen (m ) ( Un-Follow )
kskpoundz (m ) ( Follow Back )
dryakson ( Follow Back )
cruslin (m ) ( Follow Back )
kingphilip(m ) ( Follow Back )
heywhykum( f) (Follow Back )
Abbey2580 ( Follow Back )
Akinpelumi01 ( m) (Follow Back )
Joebeck(f )
DaveP
SammyHoe
Vonn
Tannie, DaveP, Cindydearie, Aliyuozioma, Emeraldz,
trypa, Onemansquad, Bestindeeworld,
JigsawKillah,domdan, flakeey,uchebest2006,
Mogenerous, cocoberry, meetezy, lanicky, charijee,
crislyn and many more!!
Zizola,foslink,Eniqurl, Uchebest2006, ormorlrhwah,
Bestindeeworld, hayurmide, Bloomingood,
PrinceAdepoju, morhtynrahyoh, Beckytee,
SamsonDavid, Ciela, Princesstemmy, Cindydearie,
MissSlimbody, Seydam21, Onosj, Kingphilip,
Ambivalentstate, Aliyuozioma, Divepen, Godofgrace,
orlolahdet, omemansaquad, sade1, Komzzy1, Cashio,
Babetolux, goodygirl, Mercyesse, Seunviju, Tipiflexy,
Elantracey, Nancydearie, Bibie, Codedbaby, Marioking,
Horlah, Temmytayo20, Holubunmi, Trypa Flakky....

Btw, I really love and care for u guys!

4 Likes

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2014
A fresh update drops today.

As soon as I get out of dz subscription ish and I subscribe, I'll make d updates daily.

monday-Sunday.
Trust me.

THANKS.

3 Likes

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2014
EPISODE THREE

IF THE GROUND COULD OPEN and ingest Nicholas that time, it would have been so nice best for him. Chief Sam took away the papers that had gotten his attention to reach for his phone and met it with Nick.

He gazed at him for a while before collecting the mobile phone and answered the call. Nicholas knew he was done for immediately after Chief had finished receiving the call.

Putting the mobile phone down on the table, Chief Sam stared at Nicholas who had kept his head down for a moment before he spoke. "Young man, are you alright?" He asked, wearing an angry look.

Nicholas summoned courage. If a man isn't bold, to do this kind of thing won't be easy! He thought as he raised his head quickly and smiled. "Nothing, I saw a dust that needed to be cleaned." He replied.

"Hmmn... a dust.." Chief repeated as he sighed and dropped his  documents. "That can be likened to invading in my privacy because I saw you pressing the phone." He said.

"Not at all Sir, my hand just hit the power button." He smiled again, trying to make everything real.

"Okay, okay.. okay." Chief nodded, shaping his lips down.

Thanks to you, God! He gave a long breath.

"I don't think it will be easy to work with someone like you, if a client should come to this place and you start cleaning the dusts on their phones, how will the company look like? I should have refered you to the managers, I don't even know why I have done this!" He hissed as he collated his papers and dropped it before him.

"S..sir?" Nicholas wore a worried look, pretending as if he was unhappy.

"This has to be done. Leave now that I have not called the securities, who knows if you've come here to fulfill a dangerous mission? I take no nonsense!"

Nicholas packed his things and walked out quickly.

Area F Station.

"I am so impressed you guys worked hard on this issue of the murderer of the chief, that's a job weldone." The boss extended his hand to shake Craig and Doris.

Both smiled as they shook hands. "That's what we should do, bringing down bad people is our work." Criag said, smiling.

"That's good, you guys deserve something nice." The Boss smiled too as he patted Craig by his shoulder.

"Doris, a job weldone." He said to Doris too.

"Thanks sir." Doris smiled too.

"Now that you are through with the issue of this murderer, I think it was a nice collaboration between you two."

"I enjoyed working with Doris than any other detective here, she's great." Craig shone a grin at her.

Doris chuckled. "I shoud he the one saying that, if not for his intelligence, the criminal wouldn't have brought down easily. It's a surprise to me because I was still complaining yesterday evening, but now, we are on top."

"That's great, it means it will be nice for the two of you to continue with this collaboration. I'm appointing the two of you concerning the murder of the directors of Golden Ring Companies, I am sure you listened to news yesterday."

"Yes sir, I saw it on the television." Doris replied.

"I want both of you to start working on this issue, I trust you guys." The boss smiled.

"Thanks sir." The two chorused.

Moriah adjusted her skirt as she walked into Frank's office with the letter. She had been praying Frank wouldn't sack Vivian eventually. But, why would he sack her? Because she has given birth to a son? Moriah kept asking herself questions until she found her voice again, before Frank.

"It's ready." She stretched it forward."

Frank collected it and read through it for some seconds. "Nice job, weldone." He smiled.

"So, what should I do next?" Moriah enquired, pressing her fingers together.

"What more? To your duty post of course." He replied and dropped the letter on the table beside him. 

Moriah felt cold as she walked out quickly.

Stella just finished attending to a patient when she heard another knock at the door. She sighed before letting the person in, thinking it was another patient.

As she raised her head, she saw Dr. Ramsey walk in, throwing his head in the air. What's this man's problem today? Only God knows what he has come here to do. She thought as Ramsey walked closer.

"Stella, I am here."

Stella cleared her throat. "So? What have you come here for?" She questioned him, trying to get herself distracted with some test results on her table. "Is it a crime for a gentleman to come and greet you?"

"I heard someone's preparing for a surgery, have you started the anaesthesia?" She enquired.

Ramsey smiled. "I am not the one in charge of it, the patient is with Doctor Henry." He pulled out his tounge.

Stella hissed silently, making her feelings known. She had been trying to avoid Dr. Ramsey, but, he had been proving futile. "Don't you have any patient on seat?"

"If I had, would I be here? As a matter of fact, I came for something different today." He picked a seat and unbuttoned his lab coat.

"What is it that you are here for?" She asked quickly.

"I want you to take me to your place, at least maybe for dinner."

Stella chuckled. "Not only dinner, why don't you come for breakfast? Didn't I tell you that I don't want to have anything to do with you? Why do you always seem forgetful?"

"Seeing you as one of the most important surgeons around, won't you answer me?"

"I won't! You should even get going, you should." She sprung to her feet.

"Alright, let's start making it tit for tat. I am going to report that you said you'd like to lead that operation we are preparing for."

That will be strenuous! She thought as she glimpsed at him quickly. "Please don't do that, it will be hard on me." She thudded down the chair.

I'm winning the game. Ramsey smiled as he sat too. "Why are you now acting this way? Will you now take me home for dinner, or not?"

Stella hissed again. "Okay!" She agreed.

Ramsey grinned. "If you don't keep the promise, you know more of what I can do." He waved and rushed out. As he rushed to the door, he looked back again and whispered. "I'm the one in charge of the anaesthesia."

Stella flagged her hand and dismissed him.

Nicholas walked back to the secretaries' office and smiled at them. He waved and proceeded out of the place. As he stepped out of the office, he began to think of the way he could use to get Chief Sam and halted.

He smiled and returned to the secretaries office. As he entered, he glanced at each of them quickly. I think this one has an exceptional smile to me, she should like me. He thought, smiling.

He pointed at one of them and called her. "Please can I discuss with you?"

He stepped out, happy within himself that the Secretary would make the job easier for him. "I'm Nicholas." He introduced himself as they stepped aside.

The lady smiled as she protracted her hand for a handshake. "Good morning, I'm Nancy." The lady replied, still admiring Nicholas.

Nicholas knew what he was doing, smiling to make himself more handsome before the lady. No doubt, it was written all over her face that she liked him already, an oppurtunity to play and demand from her well.

"I came for job oppurtunity but I was turned down by Chief. I don't know if you can help me with.. maybe his address so I can visit him at home." He said.

Nancy giggled. "Alright, I'll do that because you're the one." She grinned as she walked into the office to pick her pen and paper on which She wrote the address. "Here it is." She delivered it into his hands.

"Thanks so much." He said, beaming.

"You are welcome, but can I have your contact too?"

"Huh? Y..yes." He dictated his mobile number and left after.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine. That one was written in the bible, not part of my own principles. I wasn't really concerned when you pushed me away yesterday, but seeing you as an unrepentant fellow, have this letter." Frank dropped the letter he on the floor and swiveled his chair, blooming.

Vivian smiled. "Thanks so much, Sir." She said and turned back, ready to leave his office.

"Wait, I told you to pick up the letter, won't you?" He questioned her.

Vivian halted. "Of what importance is the letter when I know the content already? I have been expecting that, no need to pick it up. By the way, you dropped the letter on the floor, expecting me to pick it up, right?" She walked out and headed to her office.

"This lady! Anyways, you are fired already." He muttered and hissed at her.

"Wisdom is one of the things a man needs to live in this world, a man without wisdom may not have the oppurtunity to get to the top." Doris told Craig as both sat down and brainstormed.

Criag laughed. "Thanks to God for your intelligence, thank God you are wise, or else!"

Doris smiled. "You just like  wheedling me, right? Anyways, the news broadcasted yesterday night was a very sad news. The family was just wasted that way."

"No problem, we have teamed up, we will certainly get all the people behind this work. Now, we just succeeded, don't you think we should eat together?"

"Yeah." She chortled. "We need to celebrate! What of having dinner with my sister and I, tonight?"

Craig blushed. "That's cool too." He cooed and stood up. "We should start working on the murderers now, the boss believes in us more than before."

"Sure, let's get the data." Doris stood too and both walked away.

"Harry, what's your problem?!" The Queen shouted as she crossed Harry up in his house.

Harry smiled and stroke his beard. "Katherine, nothing is my problem but you!"

The Queen made a way to an empty sofa and sat down, taking her eyes off Harry for a moment before throwing him a threatening look. "You know the stuffs I am made up of, don't you? Why do you like disturbing the Prince? Why do you always want him by your side? What is this problem of yours?"

Harry whisked to his feet. "Why wouldn't I want to see him? Why would I just sit down here and keep watching when you never showed up as promised? Katherine, you should watch yourself well, you should! Before you try to make me impatient, I will make life miserable!"

Katherine sighed. She kept mute for a moment, looking down at the brown furnished tiles on which she placed her legs and looked at Harry exasperatingly. "What on earth do you want from me now?" She asked him.

Harry laughed out wickedly. "What else? I need you to pay the balance for this month, once you are done with that, we are both safe." He replied.

Queen Katherine hissed as tilted her head, making her anger known to Harry, as he stood before her with a proud mind. "Once I am done with that, hope you will not disturb the Prince again."

"I keep my words, even when it is very hard. But, if you try to play pranks, you know me well. My brother who's the King will pity both of us at the end."

"It's alright! Hold your peace!" She shouted at him and walked out of his house.

Nicholas drove his newly-bought vehicle into the compound and shut the door. He came down from the car and ruffled his hair, taking a walk round the car and scanning every part of it. It's nice to have this, after mny years. One major problem is how I will keep this as a secret from Doris and Stella. He thought as he hit the front tyre continuously. "This should help when I need help." He muttered and brought out the thin sheet of paper in his front pocket.

He stared at the written address and walked inside the house, smiling. The day had been interesting as he left Chief Sam's place and withdrew money to purchase a small vehicle. He had been planning how he would spend the money he had been saving for years now, to suit the operation he wanted to risk his life for.

He fell on his bed amd closed his eyes, his two hands on his grumbling stomach as he decided to take a nap. He was hungry, but after eating at the eatery, he had thought to himself that the next time he would eat would be his dinner, at Stella's place.

He was trying to get some sleep when his phone buzzed and his eyes popped open. He felt as if his head was hammered then because there was strike of headache as he reached for his phone and picked up the call. "Good afternoon." He greeted with his hand pressing his forehead, as if it would suppress the sudden headache.

"Really? Chief Sam's Secretary?" He smiled. "Thanks so much for the  address, I appreciate."

"Alright, but when will Chief Sam leave the office?" He enquired, rolling to the other end of the mattress. "6pm? Thanks." He ended the call and gripped his held with his two hands.

"She just got me headache." He hissed and sat up. "I still need to get some things." He muttered as he walked out of the room and into his car.

Victoria had just finished watching a movie when she laid on the sofa. She was punching some buttons on her handheld when Vivian dropped in, looking worried. "Vic." She called her name as she rambled to a seat.

"Earlier than usual, what happened?" Victoria sat up, seeing the mood she was in.

"I have been sacked." She informed, stretching her two hands and clenched her fists together.

"You don't mean this! How come?" Victoria walked up to her and sat down, looking so concerned.

"Where's Anthony?" She enquired, looking round.

"Inside, busy with the guitar." Victoria replied. "But, did Frank really sack you?"

"He did. I didn't tell you I pushed him away yesterday, so he bled."

"What? That isn't good too, you shouldn't have pushed him. By the way, he sacked you because of that, right?"

"According to Moriah, I think it's because I have given birth before. I wasn't shocked when he threw the sack letter at me, I could see it coming already."

"Some men are really callous! Just because of this relationship? But, the way you reacted too might have pushed him to the wall."

"That won't change my heart, no matter what. The only thing on my mind now is to start afresh. To leave his job doesn't mean I won't get another." She smiled faintly.

"Anthony will be shocked to hear this."

"I'll put it in a reasonable way. It seems your leave will end next week, right?"

"Certainly. But, it's not going to be a long one, since Christmas is on the way."

"God will guide us." Vivian stood up. "I have to see my son." She walked on.

Nicholas smiled as he entered into his car. He just finished paying the men that were In charge of his driver's license and car ownership registration.

He drove on, thinking if he should tell Doris and Stella about the vehicle or not. He just smiled as he glanced at the time. "I should buy the other things." He thought and sped off.

"Now that I have covered up for you, shouldn't we be getting set for the dinner?" Ramsey winked at Stella as he picked a seat before her, in her office.

"I will do this just because I hate it when someone fails to keep a promise. I am not doing anything, I know I'll be on duty tomorrow, so I have to leave soon too."

"You're cool about that, Stella. I also don't like it when one doesn't stick to promise, it makes me go wild!"

"Anyways, I'm leaving by six." She informed, picking up her mobile phone to check what the time was.

7pm.

Nicholas' car screeched to halt behind Chief Sam's building. His heart raced as he stared at the tall building. He came down from the car and called Nancy, the Secretary, to confirm if Chief had left the office.

He had gone to some shopping complexes to get some other things he felt he would need. He opened the back door of the car and brought out a black mask from the package on the seat. He wore it and approached the fence.

His eyes were looking round, if there was no one around. At first, he felt afraid to get it done, but, he had the feeling that if he died because of the revenge, it would be better than looking at lives, wasted by the chief.

He was sure everywhere was silent and reaffirmed his faith and strength before he jumped in. Looking sideways, he dipped his hand into the pocket and brought out a media card before advanced slowly.

It was the backyard and everywhere was illuminated. He stood by the tall tree and peeked but didn't see anyone before he walked stealthily to the door he saw. This door should lead inside the house, he murmured as he walked closer and pressed the handle, still looking around. He entered and shut the door slowly. He looked round where he was, but it was all dark.

He could see an illuminated room some distance from where he was. He brought out his mobile phone to use the backlight as the support for him to see. He advanced, walking slowly until he got to another door with a glass frame above it.

He could see the kitchen from the place. He swooshed out a long breath. "God help me." He muttered before opening the door and he entered. He entered into the well furnished kitchen, making his way to hide behind the refrigerator, in case anyone was coming.

After few minutes of hiding, he came out and reached for the knife that was left carelessly on the cabinet, then he approached more. "Where's even the man?" He wondered as he peeped through the door that led to the dining room. He could see Chief, walking inside the house from there and put the knife inside his pocket.

Is there no guard here? He wondered as he opened the door slightly and peeped again. This time, some of the guards were at the front of the main door and others inside the compound, protecting the house.

He summoned courage and walked quickly to the way Chief Sam passed inside the room. He could see that a door was shut from where he stood and continued advancing since he hadn't seen any guard since he came in.

There was no glass frame from which he could use to peep inside the room Sam walked into, but he stood bt the door and listened to every sound. He was there, sweating profusely for some seconds until he heard the sound of water. "It seems he's taking his bath." He thought as he opened the door slowly and peeped. He found no one in the room but could hear the water flowing in the bathroom.

He walked in quickly and got hold of the cloth on Chief's mattress. He brought out the phone and entered the secret password. He also searched for some numbers while he typed into his phone quickly before opening the case and checked if the phone had a media card.

He tried to wipe his sweat but the black mask had covered his whole face  leaving his nose and eyes unclosed. He inserted the media card and changed the phone setting to media card quickly before he tiptoed out of the room and to the dinning.

He was breathing heavily as he thought he would be caught. He rushed through the kitchen, handling each door slowly till he got to the door at the backyard and flipped it open.

He opened and met a huge, tall guy, that pointed a gun at him on sighting him.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Wow! What a nice update!! Keep doing what u knows how to do best. Well done T-Dan!! #Still Following#
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
A fresh update drops today.

As soon as I get out of dz subscription ish and I subscribe, I'll make d updates daily.

monday-Sunday.
Trust me.

THANKS.
Wow! That will be awesome,GOD will see you through my dear,may ur pocket NEVER runs dry IJNA!! GOD is ur strength!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Gamesound(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Waitin patiently 4 anoda update... Nike must escape... Btw T.Dan U rock bring it on bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2014
wow dan great update o

looking forward to wen twill b daily update

BTW hws school
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by D9ty7(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Its my duty to respond the call from the superior authority. Though, I am yet to read this piece but the tile alone. 'A mega hit series.'
I know the content will be out of this world.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:
wow dan great update o

looking forward to wen twill b daily update

BTW hws school
very soon! Who knows if it's today? I see lines falling in plesant places some hours back.

I should start today smiley
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2014
D9ty7:
Its my duty to respond the call from the superior authority. Though, I am yet to read this piece but the tile alone. 'A mega hit series.'
I know the content will be out of this world.
Though, I feel wheedled, but I must say, I am happy u dropped by

AND, would be happier if u follow till d end sire.

Thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Gamesound:
Waitin patiently 4 anoda update... Nike must escape... Btw T.Dan U rock bring it on bro
Yes sire, Thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Nancydearie:
Wow! That will be awesome,GOD will see you through my dear,may ur pocket NEVER runs dry IJNA!! GOD is ur strength!!!
Amen, thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Nancydearie:
Wow! What a nice update!! Keep doing what u knows how to do best. Well done T-Dan!! #Still Following#
Yes ma'am. Thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
I guess queen and Harry are up to something and Harry is likely the father of the prince coz he always like having prince around him and it seems he is black mailing the queen so that the king won't know their secret.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by kingphilip(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
very soon! Who knows if it's today? I see lines falling in plesant places some hours back.

I should start today smiley
so u r going to drop another update today?

start school today? hw about Monday
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by samsondavid(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
ma heartbeat just skipped 3rice.

boss tee. more ink to Ur pen.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:

so u r going to drop another update today?

start school today? hw about Monday
No... d regular update

m gonna drop another one soon.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
samsondavid:
ma heartbeat just skipped 3rice.

boss tee. more ink to Ur pen.
Thanks boss.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nancydearie:
I guess queen and Harry are up to something and Harry is likely the father of the prince coz he always like having prince around him and it seems he is black mailing the queen so that the king won't know their secret.
Keep connected.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
My heart just flew outside my window temi u better get it back

More b3 to ur phone
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Surgeon Stella be careful with dat man called Dr Ramsey!! TemitopeDaniel keep it coming pls.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by temmylove28(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Intresting!!..teedan ur head dey deir;ohh!,check maybe its still deir oo, jst guessing..lol,kip it up
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
shocked
Jesu
I'm so scared right now
God pls save Nick for Vivian

This update na diee
well done Temi D.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by uchebest2006(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice update....kip on blazing T.Dan!!!!!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Trypa:
My heart just flew outside my window temi u better get it back
More b3 to ur phone
Lol! I'll get it ASAP. cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
uchebest2006:
Nice update....kip on blazing T.Dan!!!!!
Thanks so much bro, I appreciate.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Flakeey:
shocked
Jesu
I'm so scared right now
God pls save Nick for Vivian

This update na diee
well done Temi D.
Amen oh. Update, another one should drop tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
temmylove28:
Intresting!!..teedan ur head dey deir;ohh!,check maybe its still deir oo, jst guessing..lol,kip it up
Lol! E dey dere..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
onosj:
Surgeon Stella be careful with dat man called Dr Ramsey!! TemitopeDaniel keep it coming pls.
Thumbs up onosj! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.