Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135834 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Neephemie(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
M very sure dat nurse's name z Titi. All dis amebo nurse. God bless u jare Temitope
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Neephemie:
M very sure dat nurse's name z Titi. All dis amebo nurse. God bless u jare Temitope
Lmao... na nurse Titi nah..
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Lmao... na nurse Titi nah..

Temi gud evening tnks for d updAte n God bless
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
is like Margaret is d one dat gave birth 2 Nicholas. Temitopedaniel welcome back.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2015
onosj:
is like Margaret is d one dat gave birth 2 Nicholas. Temitopedaniel welcome back.
Na u talk am oh.. noe b me
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Trypa:

Temi gud evening tnks for d updAte n God bless
Thanks ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by temmylove28(f): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Tdan well done
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
THE UNKNOWN 39.

Nicholas sniffled as he heard Doris, he stared at her for a while and sat back, resting his back against the sofa. “Why do you like disturbing me? Don’t I have enough troubles already?”

Doris chuckled. “How on earth have I teased you now? How? I just asked you to gist me about Vivian and you are here judging me.”

[url=temitopedaniel./2015/04/29/the-unknown-10/#more-726]...continue reading...[/url]
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Essyprity(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Nawa o! Wetin this story do me sef? Each time I try reading it I get discouraged.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by larrykay0(f): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2015
what of my wife n I won't u update dt 2 cos i luv it more......pls update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tobilastik(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
THE UNKNOWN 39.

Nicholas sniffled as he heard Doris, he stared at her for a while and sat back, resting his back against the sofa. “Why do you like disturbing me? Don’t I have enough troubles already?”

Doris chuckled. “How on earth have I teased you now? How? I just asked you to gist me about Vivian and you are here judging me.”

[url=temitopedaniel./2015/04/29/the-unknown-10/#more-726]...continue reading...[/url]

tdan.... pls there's this story.... NO MATTER WHAT m not sure of the title tho! where one guy travelled to GHANA and d gurl there was giving him green light

ve u abandoned it
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:14am On May 01, 2015
Tobilastik:

tdan.... pls there's this story.... NO MATTER WHAT m not sure of the title tho! where one guy travelled to GHANA and d gurl there was giving him green light

ve u abandoned it
It's my first ever written story, jex trying to rewrite it on my blog. Pity me small nah... after these two stories, school and other reality talks on the blog. No Matter what will return in a bit.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:15am On May 01, 2015
larrykay0:
what of my wife n I won't u update dt 2 cos i luv it more......pls update

I'll update that one today. Just KiP cOnNeCtEd.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by misslambo(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
Weldone TeeDan, ώɨℓℓ like to complete reading dis story, but don't know үσυя site, kindly put me through on 7ђε link to үσυя site. Thanks in advance.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2015
misslambo:
Weldone TeeDan, ώɨℓℓ like to complete reading dis story, but don't know үσυя site, kindly put me through on 7ђε link to үσυя site. Thanks in advance.
It os incomplete on my site too.. d story is still on.

You can just check out thid complete story by me on my blog via

https://www.temitopedaniel./my-wife-and-i-romance-story/
God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by eyezik3(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
T.dan how ur side how skul life anyway we Don miss u. nice update and we dey expect another one.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by misslambo(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks TeeDan, just finished reading My Wife άŋϑ I, all I could say is dat more grease to үσυя elbow.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2015
misslambo:
Thanks TeeDan, just finished reading My Wife άŋϑ I, all I could say is dat more grease to үσυя elbow.
M wowed. Thanks so much, ma. God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2015
eyezik3:
T.dan how ur side how skul life anyway we Don miss u. nice update and we dey expect another one.
Bros mhi... u jex forgot me sha... skul dey. we thank God. how ur side nah?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ziziola: 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
Welldone T. Dan I've been too busy to comment
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Gamesound(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
T.Dan the boss, Ur truly a genius keep it up bro
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by remiseyi(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2015
Well done tdan...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS,
THIS IS ADEH39,
THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS
NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY
GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE
CONTESTANTS.
I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U
GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE
YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK.
PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR
ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........
PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO...
VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE
CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I
NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS.
YOUR VOTES COUNTS.
THANKS.

Ha... I don enter am oh.. I already have a sister contesting... now 3 fans! M sorry adeh.. Wish u d best too!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
[size=30pt] T - Taking R- Ravishing Y- Yummy P- Pretty A- Aesthetic [/size]

[size=30pt]VOTE TRYPA FOR MISS NL 2015[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

Ha... I don enter am oh.. I already have a sister contesting... now 3 fans! M sorry adeh.. Wish u d best too!

Lols....... thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Wow... Tdan. it's been a while. Thanks for contacting me today. i have done d needful.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
Akinpelumi01:
Wow... Tdan. it's been a while. Thanks for contacting me today. i have done d needful.

Please kEep the needful going

I really need u guys
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:38am On May 14, 2015
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 14, 2015
wao!!!

Daniel is back.

been a silent reader smiley
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2015
diddydiva:
wao!!!

Daniel is back.

been a silent reader smiley
Serzly Thanks my sister for ur comment. God bless u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.