Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135647 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Serzly Thanks my sister for ur comment. God bless u!
continue the great work smiley

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2015
Wow, d most sweetest story av neva read in my lyf, it's breathtaken, emotional and most of it al, ful of suspence. Thnk u 4 dis story. Waitn 4 next update
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
THE UNKNOWN- 42
Nicholas could feel the wave of anger deep inside him. He had been wondering continuously, why Anthony could have followed the guy or why the Prince too would be after Vivian! He was already tired of running after vehicles every day, risking his life. He was very blue in face as he continued speeding up and maneuvering his ways so he wouldn’t be seen. He exhaled deeply and hit the steering of the vehicle very hard. “Arrant nonsense!” He exclaimed suddenly. He didn’t even know how to go about saving Nicholas now. He wasn’t certain if he wouldn’t break the promise he had made to himself that he wouldn’t kill anyone. The Prince was getting on his nerves and he had to fire back!
continue reading...
https://temitopedaniel./2015/05/15/the-unknown-42/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
Ashiat39:
Wow, d most sweetest story av neva read in my lyk, it's breathtaken, emotional and most of it al, ful of suspence. Thnk u 4 dis story. Waitn 4 next update
Wow! I feel wowed! Thanks so much Aishat.. though I still feel flattered.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
Oh my Goodness! I lov ds o, see, as my hands was shakn, i pray 4 Nicholas safety o. I abamdon my buk bcs of dis, thank u soo much. May God increase u in Knwldg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Wow! I feel wowed! Thanks so much Aishat.. though I still feel flattered.
I compliment u nt bcs I want u to updt bt ur work worth it. U realy do a grt work. Keep it up
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2015
Ashiat39:
Oh my Goodness! I lov ds o, see, as my hands was shakn, i pray 4 Nicholas safety o. I abamdon my buk bcs of dis, thank u soo much. May God increase u in Knwldg.
oga t.dan wich ingredient did u put in dis story wen aishat is abandoning her buk undecided

mor grease bro hop u ar gud?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2015
Onemansquad:

oga t.dan wich ingredient did u put in dis story wen aishat is abandoning her buk undecided

mor grease bro hop u ar gud?

Lmao!!! I m great bro.... uu?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
Ashiat39:

I compliment u nt bcs I want u to updt bt ur work worth it. U realy do a grt work. Keep it up
Thanks ma'am. .. abeg read oh.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

Lmao!!! I m great bro.... uu?
m doin gud 2
*mehn dis story is so on point bt wen wil u allow vivian meet nick na
U have suffered her enough o
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by onosj(f): 4:52pm On May 16, 2015
Oh Nicholas see wetin u put urself! Tdan thanks 4 d update.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 6:05pm On May 16, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks ma'am. .. abeg read oh.
Ok, tnk u sir
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2015
I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
Ashiat39:
I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?I was unable to find link to episode 32, cn anybody help me pls?

https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/18/the-unknown-4/

meanwhile... please vote Trypa as Miss NL tomorrow ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
onosj:
Oh Nicholas see wetin u put urself! Tdan thanks 4 d update.

Uwc my sister.

Meanwhile vote Trypa for Miss NL tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 9:19pm On May 17, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/01/18/the-unknown-4/
meanwhile... please vote Trypa as Miss NL tomorrow ma'am.
Tank u. Bt T'dan, i dnt knw hw to vote o, u cn explain if u dnt mind
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by stuff46(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
Ashiat39:

Tank u. Bt T'dan, i dnt knw hw to vote o, u cn explain if u dnt mind

Just type the name of the contestant you wish to vote.

You can vote as many as Eleven contestants, then. You can use this format below.

I vote Trpa

Adeh39
Mariamferanmi
Aipetee2

CC. NLJega.

grin

Just copy the above

www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/22#33860271
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 7:10pm On May 18, 2015
stuff46:

Just type the name of the contestant you wish to vote.

You can vote as many as Eleven contestants, then. You can use this format below.

grin

Just copy the above

www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/22#33860271
Tanx, i av done it
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 7:12pm On May 18, 2015
Dear T'dan, wen shal we expectng next update?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Flakeey(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2015
*peeping*
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2015
Ashiat39:
Dear T'dan, wen shal we expectng next update?
I pray tomorrow, Sis.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2015
Flakeey:
*peeping*
My sister... it's been a while. How 're u?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
I pray tomorrow, Sis.
Tank u sir
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
Nicholas was lying down helplessly, groaning in pain. He had been trying his best to leave the same spot but all had been abortive. He had silently prayed to God to save him from what he had gotten himself into. The end was here already, he knew and breathed a long breath. He could hear shouts of the officers who must be jumping fences to catch up with him. Just then, he turned his head and saw that the gate of the house he was inside was open. He sat up with all the strength he had and hurried to the gate. He looked sideways before he ran out.

continue reading
https://www.temitopedaniel./2015/05/19/the-unknown-43/#more-764
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2015
Ashiat39:

Tank u sir
Havev u voted today? Vote Trypa via www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
Wow! Wat a wondaful post. Pls dnt let Craig catch Nicolas o, dnt let Unknown to be Known. Tnk u 4 ur updat
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
if craig catch ehn..i wil make sure u c rat
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING FOR ME.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by temmylove28(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Ashiat39(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
T'dan, pls dnt kil me wt dis suspence fah. Wil u pls permite me to join Doris, Stella, Herry and another wishn nairalander in searchn 4 Nicholas, he must be found. T'dan pls, preserv hm til we see hm o.
Great job, more power to ur elbow
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Mogenerous(f): 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
Ashiat39:
T'dan, pls dnt kil me wt dis suspence fah. Wil u pls permite me to join Doris, Stella, Herry and another wishn nairalander in searchn 4 Nicholas, he must be found. T'dan pls, preserv hm til we see hm o.
Great job, more power to ur elbow

Do you expect that Nic will die without him being the king? Oops...

I shouldn't start spilling. Have succeeded in unvieling the mysteries! Hehehehehe... I will just keep them to myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.