Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) (9251 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / My Whatsapp Conversation With A Gold Digger / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
Aww this guy is really sweet. Your a good guy nd u dnt deserve dis biatch to be honst. Will you be my boyfrend?

Hmm my crush is talking
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by marieolae(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
donclichy:

Hmm my crush is talking
haha
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ERCROSS(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ariyke:
my sister I tire o
On top two month relationship
Awon amuni buni Eran ibiye

Wicked...
U don finish her...
Bad gurl....
grin
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by valmunich(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Both you and your girlfriend needs to go back to high school and learn summary undecided

OP, what kinda stupidd girlfriend do you have?

What attracted you to that materialistic bigot

God forbid I get this kinda girl, I'll shoot her first Lord knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by viruz007(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
How I read the girl's messages is beyond me? My brain dey try... Wat kind of useless shorthand is that?

Bros apparently frm wat I strained my lovely brain for, I deduce that d lady in question is money driven and while datz not bad, hers is on overdrive and considering ur trying to arrange yourself, I guess you gotta tell her that she should either bear the heat in the kitchen or walk out.

Like the way u have made it her choice... Nice one. wink
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ivyy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
She intelligent shocked
What kind of intelligent person types like that

Barely a week of dating and she's threatening to break up becoz of hair and phone grin
Blind much
Or just an undiluted mumu

Go and ask orunmila if you shld pull the plug or plug in and get electrocuted sad
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Tymax(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
ivyy:
She intelligent shocked

Barely a week of dating and she's threatening to break up becoz of hair and phone grin
Blind much

Go and ask orunmila if you shld pull the plug or plug in and get electrocuted sad
This is my kind of babe grin

1 billion likes. Gbam!

Op, if u like, be forming considerate bobo. Na u go smell d pepper.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by joromi: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2014
WWhere the fucck areare guys like you around me ... Ehn ? angry

I don't understand you.... You'll be falling for gold-diggers and come here to complain angry angry angry

Mtchew
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by April07: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Well I can't date someone that types the way she does, especially if we're going to text each other a lot. I'd have a hard time trying to read her messages most of the times

Thank you!
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by initialize(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2014
captleonerd:
I met her just a few days after I moved to a new state less than two months ago. She's very beautiful, intelligent and fun to be with. We started dating just a week after meeting. I love her so much but I'm tired of the quarrels we've had just within two months of dating. She's so insatiable. I'm getting tired already. should I break up with her

Referring to the SS

Did you extract bible passages? They seem like epistles to me.

Why buy a mattress when you wouldn't use it? Figure that out!

Go start a diary on this, call it The Agony of a Broke Salesman wink
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by initialize(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
Aww this guy is really sweet. Your a good guy nd u dnt deserve dis biatch to be honst. Will you be my boyfrend?

Come here instead.... I'll boyfriend you. didn't you see that he's broke?
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2014
captleonerd:
I met her just a few days after I moved to a new state less than two months ago. She's very beautiful, intelligent and fun to be with. We started dating just a week after meeting. I love her so much but I'm tired of the quarrels we've had just within two months of dating. She's so insatiable. I'm getting tired already. should I break up with her

The errors & blunders ur so called gurl friend made,just makes me wanna cry...Despite the fact she tried dodging the full spelling of words,by abbreviating it...

I can bet;she is the kind you see on a classy look With expensive wears from her Brazilian hair,down to her louis vuitton shoe,accompanied with a chanel handbag & speaks good english,but can't put em in writing.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by meritdee(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2014
ivyy:
She intelligent shocked

Blind much

You ehn... lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by omoelu1(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2014
those abbreviations suck menh!
a sore to the eye
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by onome710(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Don't just pull the triger... aim for her head; in between the eyes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by UchihaItachi(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
April07:

Thank you!

You're welco...why?
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by beryour(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Both of you need help walahi....and for you to have the time to explain all that crap to her and then post it here is beyond me
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
My story is somehow similar to that of OP. Well, I'll wait to know exactly what's on her mind before I draw my conclusions.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by April07: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
UchihaItachi:

You're welcome...why?

tongue Don't menshun
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by ivyy(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2014
meritdee:

You ehn... lipsrsealed

Tough love sad
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by vacant06(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Op pls summaries I can not view those tiny letters like ur girl friend finger nails
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by destante(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Lol I know I type long during chats but this one trumps me. hehe
anyways, op its good enough that you said she's all those good things, why drop her then? work ur way round the constant arguments jor.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Anyi3(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Now this is so funny. Am I the only one that feels this is better than Who wore it better, Funke Dominic and Rita Akindele.
OP, you peeps aren't compatible. I'm sure you cringe anytime you see her chat with writing like that.
So like one dude said, don't just pull the trigger aim for that soft spot in between her eyes and go have some vodka shots.
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Ariyke: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2014
ERCROSS:

Wicked...
U don finish her...
Bad gurl....
grin
it's the truth o my brother what other are looking for some will be joking with sad
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by UchihaItachi(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2014
April07:

tongue Don't menshun

Yes ma'am cheesy
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by honeyad(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Pull the trigger on that HOE* you need a loyal girl that would willingly accept the little you give her..not this kinda bitch! Trust me she has another guy she's billing..I'm talking from experience! She probably no give you kitten because u never pay her bills..You deserve more bro..
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Dreyl(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Dude dump the bítch like a garbage and move on,hoes are very pathetic!
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2014
U don't say!!! shocked

So if we all here tell u go on wit d reltionshp,would u?

I read thru d convo and I can categorically tell u dat a girl dat reads meaning into erry action/inaction,doesn't let anytin slide in d name of love and keeps "tinz" in a "cooler" for revisit at a later date is not good for any man.

Pull d trigger fast and hard angry
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by joywendy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
NairaMode:
I like the fact that you guys are both expressive.
It is just a normal challenge you guys are facing.
You are yet to both understand each other.
I feel it is in your hand as the man to make it work.
Be patient with each other and sit and talk. This will be settled sooner than you think.

I just don't like the fact that she is dependent. She is made for more. She can take care of ourselves and her potentials are limitless.
Talk to her that she can be a great woman who doesn't need money from men to make her hair.
You guys are still good and with little effort, it will work.

in a relationship it takes two to Tango not just one person either the male or female.

They lady in question should be ready for a change.
She's suffering from inferiority complex and trust issues.

The relationship cant work with just him alone they have to carry themselves together.

why @op did you tell her that you will attend to all her needs? all?

its not time to shift blames but i think you both should seat and discuss this issue like Nairamode advised.

I wish you best of luck
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
joywendy:

in a relationship it takes two to Tango not just one person either the male or female.

They lady in question should be ready for a change.
She's suffering from inferiority complex and trust issues.

The relationship cant work with just him alone they have to carry themselves together.

why @op did you tell her that you will attend to all her needs? all?

its not time to shift blames but i think you both should seat and discuss this issue like Nairamode advised.

I wish you best of luck

I like you already.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by Exjoker(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Argh! such a long post in a stressful day like this. Was op holdin a gun in his hand or what trigger is he talkin about?
Re: Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) by hotwax: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
sparklie:
This is so sad. You have a bf who is trying to make a honest and decent living and all u can do is to complain about the [b]money for hair and phone [/b]he didn't buy for u. Oya shebi u don explain how the money take finish, make she kukuma carry d remaining chop na.

Haba, she's a student meaning someone sent her to that school, if she wants a phone or wants to make her hair, let her tell her dad na. He should be solely responsibe for her upkeep untill she starts working.

This babe is solely, consciously, intentionally, aggressively, optimistically, everything sha after ur wallet. I'm sure maybe she's trying to impress her friends with "my boyfriend got me this and that" achievement status.

If u were my brother ehnnn! Chai! Today will be the end/final rememberance of this relationship o. If u have all d money to give her now and God forbid o, something happens to ur job and u can't really afford "hair and phone money". Guy, pls what will happen?

Ooooooh!!!!! Hiannnnn!!!!! Odikwa risky!

Whats the definition of "big girls". Holding big phone, ayamatanga hair and cheap bend down cloths. After getting all these, they will be forming and posting photoshopped pictures on social media. You will think they are controlling billions.

I have a girl on my facebook list, she is always posting photoshopped pictures of her in hotels, beautiful places, with heavy make ups.

And when an ambitious guy comes knocking to take care of them, they form class

This is the trend our naija girls are followng. They are as empty as pop-corn and they will be forming class.

I was surprised when we chat and she requested for 200naira recharge card.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Sister Cries Out As Members codedly sex In Their Church Whatsapp Group / Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.