Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (5343 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Pervert1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
If gals do believe that,what we would have is lots of boys jerking off at the nearest sight of water and soap,detergent or vaseline,and if boys believe all these,we would have a high rate of lesbianism and dil*do sale.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, I'm also a guy and I don't do any of these. What could be the problem?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by 24in7: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that how beginners shout "i wan urinate, i wan urinate? Btw, how many guys have you disvirgined or help them masturbate successfuly before?
wicked grin grin shocked
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
24in7:
wicked grin grin shocked

Not really. Let her answer first.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Richy4:
If you rephrase this topic and say " 13 things that girls don't believe their brothers and boyfriends are capable of doing" it will be fine.

The key word should be "capable"
many guys doesn't do what you are accusing them of.

A part from the fact that l don't know what individual pants contain. 98% of what you listed are done by minority.

Sorry to say this but is your phone allergic to the word " their"

Guy, are you saying u are no guilty of any of the above?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
When a guys acts like he is possessed and he goes around fvcking anything with a whole you will call it normal. But if he can be faithful, then he must have a spiritual wife? undecided

How did you know the manly thing as mentioned by OP was in referral to being faithful or sleeping around?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Philipsdael(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Out of 100% of guys on Nl 95% are into what the op listed especially self service and sleeping around without Cd#if you quote me you are one of them 95%
*With my vaselin jar by my side*
are u feeling like them ladies donf do the same.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Franchise21(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland n self service. A name synonymous wiv each other
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Franchise21(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pervert1:
If gals do believe that,what we would have is lots of boys jerking off at the nearest sight of water and soap,detergent or vaseline,and if boys believe all these,we would have a high rate of lesbianism and dil*do sale.
So dey even jerk off wiv detergent? Wonderful!!!
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

How did you know the manly thing as mentioned by OP was in referral to being faithful or sleeping around?
he also said right... The right thing usually is staying faithful
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by destante(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
this is confusing undecided
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by valentineebele(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
wat happened 2 11 & 12
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by iconize(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that how beginners shout "i wan urinate, i wan urinate? Btw, how many guys have you disvirgined or help them masturbate successfuly before?
I can't count them
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Philipsdael:

*With my vaselin jar by my side*
are u feeling like them ladies donf do the same.
hehehehehehe do you want to self service on Nl abi y do you carry vasline jar by your side
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
I can't count them

So many u meant? Ok, so what are the benefits of disvirgining guys?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
he also said right... The right thing usually is staying faithful

That is not completely true. It could've meant something else.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

So many u meant? Ok, so what are the benefits of disvirgining guys?
you know naa you be guy
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
you know naa you be guy

If to say i know, how for take come ask u again? I wan know that's why i dey ask. Dem fit give person award for disvirgining guys?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Pervert1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Franchise21:
So dey even jerk off wiv detergent? Wonderful!!!
lol
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

If to say i know, how for take come ask u again? I wan know that's why i dey ask. Dem fit give person award for disvirgining guys?
yes naa,award dey.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
RedBenson:

That is not completely true. It could've meant something else.
ok but a man who isnt being faithful definitely doesnt count as a man doing right
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes naa,award dey.

So how does it feel like being able to disvirgin a guy. U know we guys feel proud when we disvirgin a girl.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by paulsir: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am not doing any but you forgot online betting(merrybet,nairabet,1960bet,nairastake,marathonbet,365,POB,9jabet etal).Are you asking me how i know the list?.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by valmunich(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
emmawiz:
Aki! U r right.
Lmao! You just made me remember those guys grin
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Out of 100% of guys on Nl 95% are into what the op listed especially self service and sleeping around without Cd#if you quote me you are one of them 95%
thunder fire u.

How waz 2day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Readers Share Your Experience,why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Help;my Brother Is In A Complete Mess Here / Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.