Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! (5341 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by phaz001(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please I will like to seek the advice of you guys on an important issue bothering me.I became friends with a girl in my class and after a while we started dating ,I sees her as a very good girl because of the way she portrays herself ,she told me she only had sex with two guys before me and those two guys happened to be her exs. One faithful night ,I was playing game on her phone when one message pop up,the content of the message made me to open the message ,and what I saw was unbelievable,it was a message from one of our lecturer ,they already planned to see that night but she came to my place instead ,the man was furious with her but she promised the man that she will make it up to him the next day ,through inquiries I found out that my girlfriend has been sleeping with different guys apart from the two guys she claimed she only had sex with.I confronted her about it and she later opened up to me about her so many sex escapedes,she promised me she will stop that she loves me so much ,I do love her too ,so much but I have a feeling she will still continue with the act,she would have slept with the lecturer if I didn't find out .She is begging me now to forgive her and give her another chance ,please I don't know what to do,I need your advices please!
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
I will advice you to forgive her, she really love you, that was why she allowed you access to her phone, what you should do is ask her why she sleeps with other guys, it may be becaus of money, if its that, then you have to advice her and start doing your best in making sure, she does not lack financially, @op believe me, she will change for the good. you can still tutor her on ways ladies can make money in school without selling their bodies, she can learn hair dressing, baking and decorations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by sirliu(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
You are asking us for permission to do what you know you should. If she is sleeping with a lecturer and she breaks up with him for you, the guy will find out and it can affect your studies negatively. It's best to just have a clean break up. Cut her off completely.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
U are man enough to take decision since u can have girlfriend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by teekay213(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oma307:
U are man enough to take decision since u can have girlfriend
GBAM!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by adedammy007(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
op.I go talk say make u go for what u feel but I just hope u forgive and forget because if u still think abt it,u may endup having scar on ur heart for life

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
No matter hw i love a girl the day i find out she's cheating, she 'll be gone for good...cheating is contageous, and as such, a cheat remains a cheat

6 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nasri100(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Forgive her Op if you really love her. If she continues to sleep around and they are f ucking her to stupor, endure it. She loves you and you love her. She will settle down with u oneday. You are the nice guy that will finish last.

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by gunther6(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls forgive her and DM me her number for further counseling undecided. Thanks
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Phasesone(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okay you may go back to her But first read this

If she trying to change because she loves you or because she knows that what she is doing is wrong.... and why is she sleeping with lecturers... females sleep with lecturers for money and examination marks... If she by an chance gets close to failing her exam, that lecturer has guaranteed excess to her womanhood....

Women don't just say I won't do it again just because of love... its better you learn why she does it and cripple her access.... If it is for money.... Then oh boy I hope you have enough money and also you have the sense to teach her how to manage (economize) cus most women don't know how to do so...

if it is for examination marks.... Then I hope you are intelligent and can coach her romantically... (This will really bring you guys together)....

If its because she loves sex so much (or she is just a wayward girl).... if she loves sex so much then you can control that by increasing your ejaculation time and all that sex stuff... if she is wayward then her love for you can curb this one easily...

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Op she may trully love you but dont think that she will stop seeing those people over night... There are some questions you need to answer, can you deal with the fact that once in a while the thoughts that will come to your mind is about how a guy is vigorously knacking your babe? Can you be patient with her and stand by her even when you find out that she is still knacking them? Etc... Anyway, decide, if you can handle that I believe she may end up loving you more and more cos you looked beyond her faults to stay with her....

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by torqque7(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just dey there the form romeo o u hear and continue watching her be a cheerful giver until she give you HIV angrymtcheeeeww. .

4 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by jorion(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guy, dump her ass in the gutter where she belongs after satisfying your sexual needs. No fall your hand o cos as far as we are concerned, there is no need for confusion here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by dkronicle(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
tongue One thing is that she is fuc.k.ing ur lecturer.
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
You should forgive and forget, she loves you and I guess she was afraid you will breakup with her if she had told you about the other guys, I think she is actually ready to stop sleeping around from her actions, you should give her another chance because if you don't she will go back to the act and might end up fucking her life up and you dont want that to happen to her because you also love her.

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin once a gal tells u its just 2 guys na big lie. Was a victim of dat shit once. Guy face ur studies abeg. Its not asif i want to marry her self. Leopard no dey change spot o. She will keep seeing those oda guys

3 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by EWAagoyin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fuccck her for like 2months try all styles with her then dump her tru phone.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by anyicash(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
we are all guity as charged...just d same way we sleep with other girls but will still assure bae that she's d only one..we were born into it..can't keep on lying.
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by AndreSalvatore: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
You r now in the know... Try using ur head not ur hrt wen nxt. cool
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by thelastmediator: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Save yourself the headache and let her go. Love is not blind.

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2016

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by spanzed(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2016
what advice can I give you.....oga follow ur heart but take ur brain along
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by bitchcrafts: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Don't listen to any heart, just stop wasting ur time and energy on a cheat and liar. No time for boosit!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
No matter hw i love a girl the day i find out she's cheating, she 'll be gone for good...cheating is a contageous, and as such, a cheat remains a cheat
Lemme see ur face undecided
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Youngpo413: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
You should forgive and forget, she loves you and I guess she was afraid you will breakup with her if she had told you about the other guys, I think she is actually ready to stop sleeping around from her actions, you should give her another chance because if you don't she will go back to the act and might end up fucking her life up and you dont want that to happen to her because you also love her.
smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Youngpo413: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2016
The earlier you realize that there is no faithful lady out there the better for you..
No matter what you do, other dick must enter your gfs pusy, ladies nowadays are not satisfied with just one dick.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You're joking right?
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 30, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Fuccck her for like 2months try all styles with her then dump her tru phone.
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 30, 2016
You need my advice ?

Use condoms.

1 Like

Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Topestbilly(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2016
firstking01:
No matter hw i love a girl the day i find out she's cheating, she 'll be gone for good...cheating is a contageous, and as such, a cheat remains a cheat

On point brother. If a cheating gf/wife doesn't kill herself she'll definitely kill her bf/husband.

I totally agree with ur verdict, send her away with no second thought embarassed
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by Topestbilly(m): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2016
sirliu:
You are asking us for permission to do what you know you should. If she is sleeping with a lecturer and she breaks up with him for you, the guy will find out and it can affect your studies negatively. It's best to just have a clean break up. Cut her off completely.

Dis actually happened to a friend, which affected his academics cos he never graduated from that skol.

Wonder y u not getting likes.
Re: Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! by fweshh(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2016
iLegend:
Please you guys should help him. He's in love.
Bossman i need your twitter handle lets relate

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship / Doing this makes me a SIMP? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.