Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (5335 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
The underlisted are facts but most girls may find it difficult to believe it really happens.

1) Patronising Brothels
It's no longer news that men patronise brothel houses but girls even married women do not believe thier boyfriends, brothers and husbands are guilty of this.

2) Joining Bad Gang e.g. Cultism, armed robbery, kindnapping
Tell any girl that her boyfriend or brother is into any of these bad gang and see her swear for you but the truth is, most guys are into these groups unknown to others.

3) Smoking
Where a guy comes from a Christian home where smoking is seriously frowned at, these guys resort to smoking in secret. Or where a girlfriend is not in support of her boyfriend smoking, the guy tends to smoke (be it cigarrete or Indian Hemp) secretly and lick packets of Tom Tom before coming back home and the girl wont believe her brother or boyfriend is a smoker.

4) Having A Child Somewhere
Though this may not be 100% applicable to sister-brother setting, most girls do not know or believe thier boyfriends have a child somewhere.

5) Being Under A Curse
Tell any girl now that her boyfriend is under a curse and see her bathing you with acid. The truth is some guys had offended someone somewhere before and was cursed upon but most girls wont believe this is actually going on in the life of their boyfriends and brothers.

6) Money Rituals
Though this might not be a good path, but poverty can push people to the wall at times. Most guys actually have an intention of making money rituals to escape poverty but even if a girl is told this, she wont believe her brother or boyfriend is planning to use her for money rituals.

7) Fraud
Most guys have been into fraudulent practices many times but girls wont believe thier brothers and boyfriends are fraudsters, may be until they are exposed.

cool Didnt Use Condom The Last Time
Some girls may suspect thier boyfriend is having sex elsewhere but they might not believe he didnt use condom during it. The truth is most guys go around sleeping without condom.

9) Masturbation
Most girls dont believe thier brothers and boyfriends actually mast*rbate a lot, but this actually happens.

10) Spiritual Wife
When a guy is not acting rightly and manly, it could be he has a spiritual wife but most girlfriends and sisters wont believe this to thier boyfriends and brothers.

13) Small Manhood
While girls may not be happy being with a boyfriend with small manhood, they may not also believe thier brothers have even smaller ones.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by isick(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
let mi disappoint u, i dont/didnt do any of these.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
isick:
let mi disappoint u, i dont/didnt do any of these.

Lie! Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by isick(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godshand:

Lie! Say the truth and shame the devil.
lol. that is the truthest truth *dont mind ma english*
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
isick:

lol. that is the truthest truth *dont mind ma english*

Entitled to your opinion. Meanwhile, can girls argue over the accusations?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by passionate88: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
angry angry
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Okies
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oludebby90
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
True. Most of those are actually true and the girls may not believe thier brothers and boyfriends actually do them.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Pdizzle(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hehe.. True
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Richy4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you rephrase this topic and say " 13 things that girls don't believe their brothers and boyfriends are capable of doing" it will be fine.

The key word should be "capable"
many guys doesn't do what you are accusing them of.

A part from the fact that l don't know what individual pants contain. 98% of what you listed are done by minority.

Sorry to say this but is your phone allergic to the word " their"

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Kunleskey(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abeg na qestion? If it's yes...nön of the above is my ans..@op
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Glowstone(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bro for the fact that you do all these things or all this things happens to you doesnt mean it will likely happens to every one besides many guys here haven't done all those things including i

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Out of 100% of guys on Nl 95% are into what the op listed especially self service and sleeping around without Cd#if you quote me you are one of them 95%
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Afrok(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Not all guys are capable of doing those things, so their sisters, girlfriends and wives might be right to deny it.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by clubone05: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Out of 100% of guys on Nl 95% are into what the op listed especially self service and sleeping around without Cd#if you quote me you are one of them 95%

why did you pick out self servicing and sleeping around without CD....trying hard to place you. .

Money ritual is just a 0.005%...
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by nickz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
Out of 100% of guys on Nl 95% are into what the op listed especially self service and sleeping around without Cd#if you quote me you are one of them 5%
i feel happy anytime i'm in your 5%
e dey give me joy
no mind all these spoilt brats
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by emmawiz: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aki! U r right.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
i feel happy anytime i'm in your 5%
e dey give me joy
no mind all these spoilt brats
hehehehehe you know where you belong naa,you are among the 95%
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
clubone05:

why did you pick out self servicing and sleeping around without CD....trying hard to place you. .

Money ritual is just a 0.005%...

All guys of nowadays self service and they flirt you know that abi you be Virgin
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by clubone05: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
All guys of nowadays self service and they flirt you know that abi you be Virgin

I dont self service. .I have a very " healthy sex life"...I be virgin ooo.
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by daryoor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
this list is stvpid. all bad things don secretly(male or female) will make that list. so that list will reach one billion, Yahoo yahoo, aristo, olosho, cocaine pusher, buglar, 419, blood money ritualist, armed rubber....
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by 01karma(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oduaboy come oo this perfectly discribe you grin
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
clubone05:

I dont self service. .I have a very " healthy sex life"...I be virgin ooo.
I belief you dey so you go shout i wan urinate on your first time hehehehehe
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by nickz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe you know where you belong naa,you are among the 95%
angry angry sad sad angry angryno make me vex oh
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by clubone05: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:

very funny
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
angry angry sad sad angry angryno make me vex oh
who you wan vex for,shey you be learner nii
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
When a guys acts like he is possessed and he goes around fvcking anything with a whole you will call it normal. But if he can be faithful, then he must have a spiritual wife? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:

Is that how beginners shout "i wan urinate, i wan urinate? Btw, how many guys have you disvirgined or help them masturbate successfuly before?
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by KingTom(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Some people dem foolish angry
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by mizmeme(f): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
K
Re: 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Godshand:
The underlisted are facts but most girls may find it difficult to believe it really happens.

1) Patronising Brothels
It's no longer news that men patronise brothel houses but girls even married women do not believe thier boyfriends, brothers and husbands are guilty of this.

2) Joining Bad Gang e.g. Cultism, armed robbery, kindnapping
Tell any girl that her boyfriend or brother is into any of these bad gang and see her swear for you but the truth is, most guys are into these groups unknown to others.

3) Smoking
Where a guy comes from a Christian home where smoking is seriously frowned at, these guys resort to smoking in secret. Or where a girlfriend is not in support of her boyfriend smoking, the guy tends to smoke (be it cigarrete or Indian Hemp) secretly and lick packets of Tom Tom before coming back home and the girl wont believe her brother or boyfriend is a smoker.

4) Having A Child Somewhere
Though this may not be 100% applicable to sister-brother setting, most girls do not know or believe thier boyfriends have a child somewhere.

5) Being Under A Curse
Tell any girl now that her boyfriend is under a curse and see her bathing you with acid. The truth is some guys had offended someone somewhere before and was cursed upon but most girls wont believe this is actually going on in the life of their boyfriends and brothers.

6) Money Rituals
Though this might not be a good path, but poverty can push people to the wall at times. Most guys actually have an intention of making money rituals to escape poverty but even if a girl is told this, she wont believe her brother or boyfriend is planning to use her for money rituals.

7) Fraud
Most guys have been into fraudulent practices many times but girls wont believe thier brothers and boyfriends are fraudsters, may be until they are exposed.

cool Didnt Use Condom The Last Time
Some girls may suspect thier boyfriend is having sex elsewhere but they might not believe he didnt use condom during it. The truth is most guys go around sleeping without condom.

9) Masturbation
Most girls dont believe thier brothers and boyfriends actually mast*rbate a lot, but this actually happens.

10) Spiritual Wife
When a guy is not acting rightly and manly, it could be he has a spiritual wife but most girlfriends and sisters wont believe this to thier boyfriends and brothers.

13) Small Manhood
While girls may not be happy being with a boyfriend with small manhood, they may not also believe thier brothers have even smaller ones.
Godshand hmm, e be like say ur guilty of all dese sins....

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers / My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.