Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller (1357 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask Your Boo For Easter gift / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Buy An Engagement Ring For Herself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by sanyablaze(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
What's your opinion about this especially if the lady has good attitudes and highly endowed.

Lol
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Merlissa(f): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Follow your heart!

The woman might bring you luck... You never can tell!
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
A pepper seller is better than a jobless graduate

Some banker,lawyer or doctor ladies lack the kind of discipline some pepper seller has.

That she's a pepper seller doesn't make her uneducated or inferior to educated people.

You can Behind her up to that taste you want.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
SHAY YU DON SEE 1 NI?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by psucc(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
And of course if you are dating her with the intent of marrying her, you can make her become whatever you wish in life. After all homes built together lasts longer than ready- made.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
psucc:
And of course if you are dating her with the intent of marrying her, you can make her become whatever you wish in life. After all homes built together lasts longer than ready- made.

Exactly! Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by philantoxx(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
why not
is pepper an illegal item??
it even shows she is hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Exjoker(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
This op self. Nothing is wrong with dating her bro just follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by NDSMART(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
see question oooooooooo. What of me wey they marry plantain seller

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by khiaa(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
LMAO grin.... I wonder what would be the answers if this question was asked of we women.
Ladies if you were a graduate would you date a pepper seller?
Since I asked the question I will be the first to answer.
Yes I would if he had goals/ambitions.
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by MrTeymee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
khiaa:
LMAO grin.... I wonder what would be the answers if this question was asked of we women.
Ladies if you were a graduate would you date a pepper seller?
Since I asked the question I will be the first to answer.
Yes I would if he had goals/ambitions.
Me and u know say dah one lah stOry fOr the Gods tongue
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op mama peace was a tomato seller before she married Jonah our presido....u might even be a president one day ooo
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
sanyablaze:
What's your opinion about this especially if the lady has good attitudes and highly endowed.

Lol
If she's well mannered...why not?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op pepper seller no be animal go ahead for what you deserve#she go know what items good for soup eehnn you go enjoy oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by sanyablaze(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
SHAY YU DON SEE 1 NI?
They full everywhere..was just wondering if one cud really date one as some of these unlearned people are super-endowed and hyly curvatured than even these campus girls...and would sure holld u in high esteem as its obvious u r moRe classical than they are
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by daryoor(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
everybody should marry wirhin their class. its easier that way. jack tried it in titanic , see how his stort ended.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by youngalex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bro if you wish to marry her then you have to upgrade her after marriage suprisingly i dislike Naija women cos they exhibit a very high degree of DOUBLE STANDARD...see them encouraging the OP to marry pepper seller when they cant marry such.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
I no fit talk oo. grin grin grin grin Are you guys seeing all the rules given by nairaland b4 one comments?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Aitee1: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
My only worry here is the effect of the pepper on the r/ship

Hope she will wash her hand properly b4 they embark on that journey

I nor talk anything oh grin grin
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by psucc(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
I no fit talk oo. grin grin grin grin Are you guys seeing all the rules given by nairaland b4 one comments?

Even Seun and his Mods don't observe them.
As the Nigerian Constitution, they are meant for the poor and feeble.
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by sanyablaze(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Moderators now...This thread deserves a FRONT PAGE....Abeg for once
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by mumumugu(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Marriage wil be pepperish
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by malaria(f): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
daryoor:
everybody should marry wirhin their class. its easier that way. jack tried it in titanic , see how his stort ended.
thank you ma brother, people should seek love within their reach. Always know your boundaries
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Emmysteve(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
sanyablaze:
Moderators now...This thread deserves a FRONT PAGE....Abeg for once
huh?
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pepper sellers are actually hot and sexy for a night stAnd... I pray my dad isn't on Nairaland 2 see diz
Re: Is It Appropriate For A Graduate To Date A Pepper Seller by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Pepper seller? Bad idea . . . . embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding / What Is The Right Age To Start Dating / The Ogas Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.