Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. (3137 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / What If I Had Failed Her Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by kuyola(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
She called me on fone that she needs some cash. she has travelled to her home town for an occasion, i guess she urgently needed some bar, it met me unawares as i just emptied my a/c in order to process my sch tins...I explained to her to be patient till the following thursday but she got agitated and she said she no longer needs the money...later on i received a text form her line...a man promised to give me 10k but on 2 conditions[/i].
I told her to tell me who the man is and why he wants to give her money, she didnt ans me at all, she told me, is it my business??..later another text enterd reading...[i]" we'll meet tomorrow at the hotel, thanks the items you bought for me looks nice on me"
, This time my head sparked and i spoke angrily with her and told her that she owns her life and she decides to do what she pleases her with it, why did i say this?? i know her for one thing, whatever she says she would do, she always does it! I guess i only over-reacted and fell for the trick to the extent that i was asking her why those text continually dropped on my box and she said it was a mistake.

later she sent me a text before bed time and told me i was all a drill but i failed her,that she would never sell her body to any man in order to get money.... now she is angry with me that i do not trust her.
Pls how do i make her understand that i still love and trust her.[/i][i]
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Krak(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
You are the one that should get angry, not her.

12 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by 1one: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't usually insult people..

So I'm gonna apologize before I say this..

Your Girlfriend head NO CORRECT AT ALL angry

Dude abeg relax and enjoy your life.. She should go and seat in the panel involved in setting questions for Waec and Jamb since she's so "gifted" in "testings"

Some girls don't just have sense sha

Ohhh yes... My apologies.

12 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Lordabas: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2014

You have to re-take her test but this time, make sure you pass convincingly!!! grin
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by raziboi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dis one nah old method .....she shud upgrade
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by izaray(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ladies loves too much attention, she should be d one apologizing to you, and not you begging her, from ur write up, u said, wat ever she said, dat is wat she will surely do, so how come she is now putting blames on you for not trusting her? I tink dat ur girl need small hurt slap dat will get her head in order

3 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Tymax(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guy what if it is not a test? She may have gone ahead to collect d 10k at that hotel. She may have sent u the SMS in error.

Babes will try to cover up with fake anger when caught red-handed.

I don't test babes and I don't expect any mumu test. If you test me, I will ex u. Simple. I take things like this serious and personal. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by justmag(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
kuyola:
She called me on fone that she needs some cash. she has travelled to her home town for an occasion, i guess she urgently needed some bar, it met me unawares as i just emptied my a/c in order to process my sch tins...I explained to her to be patient till the following thursday but she got agitated and she said she no longer needs the money...later on i received a text form her line...a man promised to give me 10k but on 2 conditions[/i].
I told her to tell me who the man is and why he wants to give her money, she didnt ans me at all, she told me, is it my business??..later another text enterd reading...[i]" we'll meet tomorrow at the hotel, thanks the items you bought for me looks nice on me"
, This time my head sparked and i spoke angrily with her and told her that she owns her life and she decides to do what she pleases her with it, why did i say this?? i know her for one thing, whatever she says she would do, she always does it! I guess i only over-reacted and fell for the trick to the extent that i was asking her why those text continually dropped on my box and she said it was a mistake.

later she sent me a text before bed time and told me i was all a drill but i failed her,that she would never sell her body to any man in order to get money.... now she is angry with me that i do not trust her.

WTF....u need to kick her ass to the curb! The day a women test our relationship is the day it ends. If you have to go out of ya way to test ya Bf or Gf then you only showing u don't trust them or have insecurities. Nobody has time for that! that's just playing games. if you wanna play games, get a PlayStation and move on with ya life!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Jackeeh(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guy u sef! Na real wa to u. Are u a learner? Can't you tell when someone is using ur head? And I'm sure by now you are on ur knees begging her to forgive u. Na she mess up! But na u go beg. Guy there was never a test. Run very far away from that lady. I know her kind.

3 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by adepiero: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
If na me, I will daze her with slap when I see her.

The fact that you became very jealous and reacted shows that you love her so what's her problem?

My first principle about life, "Never trust anyone! even your family" who she be wey you go trust her? even Mary no trust Angel Gabriel when he told her she was going to get pregnant.

If she is so good at setting scenario exams why she no carry her CV go GUS or BBA make she dey create scenes for them! NONSENSE.

**If you must know, that test na excuse to dump you since you no give her money** funny enough she might possibly have someone who's ready to give her that money for sex and she come dey use your heart play temple run.

Last last, na you get time to dey worry ya head. you don chop?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by izaray(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:
Guy what if it is not a test? She may have gone ahead to collect d 10k at that hotel. She may have sent u the SMS in error.

I don't test babes and I don't expect any mumu text. If you test me, I will ex u. Simple. I take things like this serious and personal. angry
She might as well sent him d test intentionally, just to get him angry, but dat was really childish!
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
bros...easy on him. dont u think u a lil bit hard on her but the gal head no correct tru tru
1one:

Dude abeg relax and enjoy your life.. She should go and seat in the panel involved in setting questions for Waec and Jamb since she's so "gifted" in "testings"

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by justmag(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:
Ladies loves too much attention, she should be d one apologizing to you, and not you begging her, from ur write up, u said, wat ever she said, dat is wat she will surely do, so how come she is now putting blames on you for not trusting her? I tink dat ur girl need small hurt slap dat will get her head in order

Why small slap? she needs a big one! Although I don't condone violence! this shud be an exception!

2 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Jackeeh(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:

I don't test babes and I don't expect any mumu test. If you test me, I will ex u. Simple. I take things like this serious and personal. angry

I wish I could buy you a bottle of beer for this truth. If you even look further, it could even be she met d other man in d hotel, did whatever n got the money. As far as I'm concerned, the text wasn't sent in error. She sent it deliberately. Just to spite her "poor" bf that what he cannot give, another has given. Mtchwwwwww women!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by justmag(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
justmag:

WTF....u need to kick her assss to the curb! The day a women test our relationship is the day it ends. If you have to go out of ya way to test ya Bf or Gf then you only showing u don't trust them or have insecurities. Nobody has time for that! that's just playing games. if you wanna play games, get a PlayStation and move on with ya life!!!
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Tymax(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:
She might as well sent him d test intentionally, just to get him angry, but dat was really childish!
That's why I don't believe her. It's too childish a test. She may be guilty.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by izaray(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
justmag:

Why small slap? she needs a big one! Although I don't condone violence! this shud be an exception!
We can be so annoying sometimes u kno!
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by delishpot: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Your babe no stable jare. Na the kain test you go face for the rest of una days together you see so o. Abeg, leave her make her skon settle first. Habba, she be serpent ni? Why temp a man? Abegi, make she carry go jor.

Look well now, she don hammar another guy already.
She greedy and selfish. Next time she nor fit wait, tell her to join you go rob bank so she go get money.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
na today?
izaray:
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Tymax(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jackeeh:

I wish I could buy you a bottle of beer for this truth. If you even look further, it could even be she met d other man in d hotel, did whatever n got the money. As far as I'm concerned, the text wasn't sent in error. She sent it deliberately. Just to spite her "poor" bf that what he cannot give, another has given. Mtchwwwwww women!!!!
Very possible. Ladies of nowadays don't have conscience anymore. It's all about money money and more money.

3 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by izaray(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
iammo6:
na today?
Tnk God you kno say, no be 2day, e don stay........
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by valdes00(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Test my black azz.... D babe see mumu do am for nah... #iranu
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by kuyola(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
guys....please does dis really mean that she might be cheating on me??

she called me today and said she was quite disappointed at me, she couldn't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by kuyola(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
valdes00:
Test my black azz.... D babe see mumu do am for nah... #iranu

beg ur pardon, no insults!
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by kenex4ever(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jackeeh:

this is exactly wat I wanted 2 say, d girl is a cheat
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Lordlexyy: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
The whole scenerior smack immaturity. Mature minds in mature relationship don't get involve in childish tantrum. The fact that she could go this length putting you to an unnecessary test shows she has an ulterior motive to dumb u on flimsy excuses. Run from such ladies, they are inconsistent, and face your studies.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by justmag(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
izaray:

hold up!! Did u just admit to women being annoying aka "crazy!" Sometimes? And u a girl?? Damn! U must be from Mars.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Afrok(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even when U feel ur lecturers are bombarding U with too much questions in form of tests, assignments, practicals or exams, one girl like that will come carry her own test(s) join am? shocked. Well it's simple, she'll set the tests, answer the questions and mark it herself undecided.
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:

Very Correct. My stupid ex GF covers up with fake anger whenever i catch her lying... Guy, u be Mumu. she's supposed to understand if u dnt hv money at the time she needed rather than having to test u... My advice, Ex her.. She's not the for better for worst type. "For better for stay, for worst for go"
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Spydamannn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
I hate when Women Play this kind of Mind Games...Na U give her chance cha
Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
kuyola:

It was never a drill she knew she was at fault and felt like playing you to look at things from the surface. i might be wrong but its what i think

1 Like

Re: I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. by Karleb(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
1one:

This is the truth in it's bitter form!

Test my left nyansh! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Can't Think Straight Now / Girls Bites Someone Pennis In Lagos / PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.