Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

What If I Had Failed Her Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Had Failed Her Test? (1133 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Had Failed Her Test? by sqlerror: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
I have a girl whom i love very much. I have been going out with her for the past 2 years. I love her so much that i would never cheat on her. Recently, just within a month, i had about 3 girls toasting me. Though i am used to girls asking me out, but the frequency at which these ones came was alarming. I told them i am already taken and wouldn't want to cheat on my girl. Three days ago, at my gf's place, told me that she sent two girls to test my commitment to her. I was annoyed at her revelation and left her place. I have refused to pick her calls since then. i am still steaming in anger. What if i had failed her test? In my shoes, what would be your reaction?
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by googles: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
sql-error:

I have a girl whom i love very much. I have been going out with her for the past 2 years. I love her so much that i would never cheat on her. Recently, just within a month, i had about 3 girls toasting me Though i am used to girls asking me out. , but the frequency at which these ones came was alarming. I told them i am already taken and wouldn't want to cheat on my girl. Three days ago, at my gf's place, told me that she sent two girls to test my commitment to her. I was annoyed at her revelation and left her place. I have refused to pick her calls since then. i am still steaming in anger. What if i had failed her test? In my shoes, what would be your reaction?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Well you passed the test, I wonder why your not out popping champagne grin grin
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by H2O2: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
puppy games from an insecure girl. your last doesn't trust you fully
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by omega25red(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^ lol abi o

Poster i would be mad too because there are better ways to test for commitment. Anyway take it easy at least she cares enough to do something so irrational and childish but hurry up and accept the apology before you miss out on a potential gold mine
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Secretz(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
You don't even have to test some people sef, they will naturally fail.

1 Like

Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by 190: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^

secretz in the house~

everybody clear road~

@post
if my girl had tested me like dat~
i would have Had 3 straight F9s!
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Tarmpa: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2010
190:

^^@post
if my girl had tested me like dat~i would have Had 3 straight F9s!

You see!, i think u should be very proud of ur self for passn d test,at least she's gonna love,trust,& respect u more now, How many guys can pass such test anyway.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Spyker: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
Now that you have passed the test, she has already given you license to cheat since you now knows and believes that you cannot cheat on her. I think only a dumb and insecure person would put his/her partner to test.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by teecantell: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
Testing you was wrong. It shows lack of trust. Won't last.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by xavier3(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
Wow i tot i was d only guy in d testing category. My girl tested me using her friend. She told me so. I was furious cos i know i wont cheat on her as i love her so much & iv drummed it in her ears from d start. she says girls are easily drawn to me so she has to test my level of commitment. she even told me ders mo 2 come, far worse dan i expect but dis time she wil use another friend of hers with a bombshell personality, beauty & body dat no guy will say no to.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by xavier3(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
Her testing me using such a means showed me that she loves me deeply. She even deletes female numbers from my fone & takes my texting dem as me cheating
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Flashfast1: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
sql-error:

. . . . Recently, just within a month, i had about 3 girls toasting me. Though i am used to girls asking me out, but the frequency at which these ones came was alarming. I told them i am already taken and wouldn't want to cheat on my girl. . . .

hmmmm. . . . Michael Jackson  cool
u are even used to having babes toasting you. Ha na wa o.  Make you give me the water make me take am bathe too na. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
Mr. Test-passer. Since you 'passed' the test there should be no fuss, abi bé kò. Just make sure you set your own test for her. I'm available if you need to use me as a bait. Got a gut feeling she wouldn't pass.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by oge4real(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^
Nice shoes you've got there in the pix. Jimmy Choo? Loool.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by oge4real(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^Thanks. Its just Bata. I can supply u if u place an order. wink wink
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2010
^^^
Thanks. I'll surely place an order for those soon. In a about a century or so.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by axeman85(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2010
@poster
i dey feel you jare, if i was in your shoes i go vex wella. same thing my woman did to me. i was talking to her on phone and she was like she met an old friend of hers ooo. and a few seconds after, i got an email from the so called friend saying nasty things about my woman. as a sharp guy, i realised she was trying to get my views if i will believe the frined or nnot.
Re: What If I Had Failed Her Test? by filani(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

you're just kidding right ? you honestly don't see anything wrong with what the posters gurl did ?lawd av mercy  sad are you telling us here on NL  that if your guy did same to you it would be like,  it's  all good , no biggie to you ?, yeah  right  undecided undecided . i am willing to bet that if ur guy did such you wld slap him upside the head several times , break up wit him on the spot and then log on to nairaland to start a man bashing thread about how childish and silly all men are !!! * filani thumbs his nose mentally at feminist man haters reading the thread *  lipsrsealed

H2O2:

puppy games from an insecure girl. your last doesn't trust you fully

I agree, insecure and childish !!! this gurl is setting a dangerous precedent , if sql- error is foolish enough to take this lightly then where will her need to continue testing him end ? she even went as far as telling him to expect more tests !!! can you beat  that ? very soon she will set W.A.E.C  and JAMB for him   LOL  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys A Shocking Msg 2 Ur Ex Weneva U See Her! / Please I Need A Congratulatory Txt Msg 4 My Parents. / 190 Y U D Vex With Virgin, Omo Nah Virgin Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.