Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416273 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by edkai: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders....please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Graduate Trainee

Note:
After completing and submitting your application, you will see a confimation page, this indicate that your application has been successfully submitted.
Send scanned copies of your certificates via e-mail to recruitment@netco.com.ng.com in Image format (.JPG,.GIF) or Adode reader format (.PDF ) or or Microsoft xps format (.XPS) To: recruitment@netco.com.ng Subject: Postion you are applying for e.g. Sr. Engineer)*
Attachments: Scanned copies of all certificates relevant to your application and SSCE certificate or equivalent.
Send only ONE e-mail containing ALL your certificates.
All attachments should be in either JPEG (jpg) or GIF format.
The size of the e-mail including attachments should not exceed 500 KB.
Your application is incomplete until we receive your scanned certificates.
Please apply only ONCE as multiple appplications are grounds for automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to take advantage of the six weeks time duration of this exercise to fully understand the application process and to submit their applications at their convenience.

Applicant Certification
* By submitting an application, the applicant certifies that the facts contained in his/her application are true and complete. The applicant also certifies that if employed by NNPC, falsified statements or omissions on his/her application shall be grounds for immediate dismissal and possible criminal prosecution in accordance with section 418 of the Nigerian Constitution.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Queenbim(f): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls, anyone with GMAT questions, I have an interview with u-connect tomorrow for a transaction officer.... Pls help a sister
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odrims: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello,You are invited for an interview on Wed Aug 2nd,12pm @Cornerstone Halal Takaful,plot 115 Bode Thomas Street opp Gtb,Surulere.Lagos.Come with your Cv&pen

I got that today guys...what do you think? how do they operate ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Annie2059: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
smithsydny:
hi hi anything yet?
ph
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
good evening sir/madam OND graduate in mechanical engineering ( upper credit),I am a cool and hard working. looking for any placement available,please contact me on 09039665485
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odrims: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello,You are invited for an interview on Wed Aug 2nd,12pm @Cornerstone Halal Takaful,plot 115 Bode Thomas Street opp Gtb,Surulere.Lagos.Come with your Cv&pen

guys I got that ..can you say something about it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iseoluwani: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
FinallyFamous:
Pls anyone here know about sobic & co I receive an invite for test and interview. From them

I got invite too. But am confused just like you.

Have u really confirmed the place
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iseoluwani: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
FinallyFamous:
Pls anyone here know about sobic & co I receive an invite for test and interview. From them

Z the invite real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iseoluwani: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
U are invited to test & interview at sobic and co,sawmill-oja bustop, old ife road,Ibadan on Monday 31/07/2017 at 11.00am.Pls come with credentials.thank u

Pls how legit Z this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Mehn longtime been here. Where are d old hands here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ConsultingX13: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Job Title IT Consultant (IC)
Cadre Junior IT Support Consultant (JISC)

Job Purpose
The Junior IT Support Consultant (JISC) creates and deliver solutions to our Clients and project teams. JISC’s leverage their analytical and use of initiative skills in Information Technology to derive insights and solve problems.
The Junior IT Support Consultant will be a part of a team of professional Consultants tasked with Installation and Implementation of software solutions within networked environment; Identifying challenges affecting the IT environment and software from working effectively and proffering solutions to these needs.
Experience
Knowledge of MSQL is required.
Knowledge of Sage Evolution ERP/200 or Sage 300 will be an added advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Review clients’ IT environment and make recommendations towards attaining laid down system requirements.
• Installation of ERP Software on client server and workstations and ensure the connectivity of Workstation to Server.
• Identifying sources of challenges and proffer prompt solutions to those challenges in line with Support Level Agreements stated by clients
• Review Updates and Upgrades from Software solutions and recommend the ones for adoption for clients and other IT related assignments.

Qualifications
Qualifications include:
• B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Management Information System and other related disciplines

Requirements
Successful candidate will be required to write certification examinations towards becoming an accredited support consultant.

How to apply:
Interesting candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to excelliumconsultingrecruits@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by toluzealous: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Dear Nlander, i am a graduate of mechanical engineering(B.tech) and i came to Abuja to search for a job since march 2017. This is my 4th month and am still yet to find anything doing. i look so frustrated because i could not even raise money to learn a trade because i was to pay b/4 starting. please if anybody have a job to offer me or a company to refer me (even if its not engineering related, just to survive and build career), i will gladly appreciate.
call me on 09063398350
whatssap: 07066149547
toluwalopezealous@gmail.com Thanks God bless
Gbemiro Toluwalope
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by segneyukk(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
am a civil engr with architectural and structural design skills please I need a job in any construction firm or if u need a design I can handle it perfectly for u.. please help a brother my contact:08068595761.....thanks

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
toluzealous:
Dear Nlander, i am a graduate of mechanical engineering(B.tech) and i came to Abuja to search for a job since march 2017. This is my 4th month and am still yet to find anything doing. i look so frustrated because i could not even raise money to learn a trade because i was to pay b/4 starting. please if anybody have a job to offer me or a company to refer me (even if its not engineering related, just to survive and build career), i will gladly appreciate.
call me on 09063398350
Gbemiro Toluwalope
4 months? Bro start learning a skill now or relocate to Lagos if you can. That was my wrong assessment of that unproductive place which took almost two years from me. Just forget job and start learning something or invest in something you can do. Jobs in Abuja are few and the available are for the rich. Move away from boring place or start something there. This is not a joke. Our paths are different though.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Letter to the Ghetto Kid:
As a man that I am today who developed from being one of you guys, who went through the same struggles you are presently going through, who had to run and jump hurdles where other kids just walk past the same situation in a better environment with better resources and much provisions, I know the society do not expect you to make it, the government don’t care about your future, they toy and joke around making rules and laws that only affect you and benefit the rich.
You lack everything it requires to become who you might have loved to be, do the things you would have loved to do or to live the life you may have seen on TV or the internet, which I know you even have limited access to because there’s never power supply for such, which means you are deprived most of the things that can be learnt through TV and internet in the first place which makes your dreams smaller, quicker to fade away but I want you to know that darkness you are, without the dark, the stars won’t shine and so you can shine out if that darkness.
You have been deprived so many right a child deserves and the world look down on you because you are nothing but a clot of blood miraculously turned a baby, and an unfortunate one at that.
Good health, good foods or good education hasn’t been in any way your chance to have. Looking at you disgusts not your brethren only but even strangers are not so impressed for your unhealthy appearance. Your strength; courage; and dreams are nothing but hallucination just because you were not supposed to dream big.
I am sure nobody ever believed in whatever you say or do. You have been victimized by neighbours; friends; and even family members who were supposed to give you hope.
This is my story, this is me and this is the hushpuppi you have been hearing about.
The Ghetto kid in me is at Its peak and ready to explode and spread around the globe. I am you and you are me. I represent every under privileged kid of the world and especially of Nigeria and of Lagos and of Bariga and of Oworonsoki — Where a landlord had chased me and my family out of a rented room.
I’ll never forget the look on my mother’s face trying to send me and my and my siblings to neighbours and relatives and the sadness in the eyes of my siblings. Now, you see I represent you? Trust me I know how it feels to not have parents come watch you in school play football or run races in ur school, I know how it feels to come out your apartment to take showers in a zinc sheet bathroom separated from the building.
The society made me who I am today, I was never one of those who their parents couldn’t afford a movie ticket to see a movie when Silverbird cinema came newly, I shared shoes, toiletries and underwears with my younger ones as well as mats and see me now at my early thirties, I am writing you a letter from one of the favourite places any human alive would have loved to be, billionaire or penniless.
Nobody is listening to your cries; your lamentation; and your grievances are not felt a bit. If I had sat down complaining about the bad government; bad economy; bad friends, I will not be here today.
I had a dream I was not supposed to cry, knowing nobody would listen, so I rose from the hood and decided to do the things my forefathers never did. I crossed the seas, walked through burning bushes, jumped over thorns and barbed wire. A lot of people know me from when I used to use okada to be selling ‘akube’ clothes to boys that was making cheddars in diff hotels up and down the mainland of Lagos.
Look at yourself, do you like the way you are right now? Are you pushing beyond limits? Are you succumbing to the tune of the selfish ‘Baba Alaye’ in your neighbourhood? Nobody will help you if you decide not to help yourself even hailing Hushpuppi 1,000 wouldn’t help you either, be about you, get up, pick a struggle, leave your comfort zone, work hard at it, pray a lot and don’t kiss ass, rich people are users and inconsiderate.
Dear hustling hood kid,

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hausadreturn(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
odrims:

I got that today guys...what do you think? how do they operate ?
Did u apply?
What kind of job is that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Annie2059:

ph
only pH u gat? Were in pH?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Lagos (Retail/FMCG/Textiles)

Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Profile

>> Drive & implement social media marketing of the brand in Nigeria
>> Planning, execution and moderation of Facebook, WhatsApp
>> Support in newsletter generation and execution in line with the Nigerian marketing calendar, executed in close coordination with the
marketing manager, the central digital team and the retail store manager, all executed in line with the brand's guidelines.

Key Responsibilities

- Create, develop and execute social media communication
- Pro-active weekly planning and execution of content in line with Marketing activity calendar
- Moderate social media communication
- Content idea generator
- Be the digital champion of the team

Competences

* PRO-ACTIVITY (involve yourself – bring yourself in the loop)
* EYE FOR QUALITY (know what is visually & textually in line with the brand)
* HEART FOR HELPING OUR CONSUMER (you are happy when your consumers are)
* A DIGITAL NERD (always on top of new innovations in social media)
* A TEAM PLAYER (willing to work with others and take feedback to improve)

Key Requirements

- Bachelors’ degree in marketing or communication
- Minimum of 3 years Relevant working experience
- Relevant work exposure: Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
- Relevant work environment: Retail/FMCG/Fashion&Textiles
- Proven affinity with social media and strong presence
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred)
- Clear passion for fashion & the creative industry

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Well detailed CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

**Only Suitable Applicants Would Be Responded To

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iden: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Graduate Jobs in Ondo state

Our client is the online marketplace in Nigeria. We are fast growing group and seek to
find passionate people to work with us in Nigeria. We provide our customers quality life at affordable prices.

we are hiring for the following postions in Ondo state based in Akure to work in our trade services and customer interactive centres

1. Community Operator
2. Community Operator assistant
3. Area support Manager

They will be responsible for providing support to customers and merchants in their operating location.

Candidates should have a OND/HND/Bsc with Familiarity with MS Office – Excel and Powerpoint, English and Yoruba speaker with
Proven ability to work as a team and independently.

send CV to info@talent24ng.com with clear identification of the job role in the header of your email.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adexuxin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lagosians and nairalanders help a bro, i studied agricultural engineering. Am in need of a job please, i just moved to lagos, even if it is a poultry or farm supervisory or any decent job.am a dynamic lad i can fit into any task
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kingsolar: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odoguma(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still Recruiting - Offline Sales Agent !!!

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Apply by sending resume through erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Job position: Cash Officer
Qualification: Maximum of SSCE/OND
Job Description
1. Point of contact for customers
2. Issues receipt for all sales
3. Handles cash sales
4. Responsible for banking cash
5. Maintains sales/stock record
6. Updates customers list daily
7. Provides customer service
Salary: 25000
Deadline is on 3rd August, 2017.
Preference will be given to candidates residing at Ajah. To apply, call or send your details to 07011960714
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cescfrank(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
toluzealous:
call me on 09063398350
Gbemiro Toluwalope
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK @CESCFRANK let's talk. i'm new here too but i got a couple of opportunities i've seen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
youngzoologist:

You can get a part job from your skill...this day ability to fabricate has become a sought after in the agric sector....
Need a mentor...check out my signature or chat me up...08153701613
pls i'm interested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Meyire: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good evening guys.
Please can anyone give me directions to Collins Onabule Crescent, Diamond Estate, Magodo, Lagos State. Directions from Berger please.
Thank you so much.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
cescfrank:

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK @CESCFRANK let's talk. i'm new here too but i got a couple of opportunities i've seen.
i'm also interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.