Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418873 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by profike91: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do you reside in Port Harcourt around Eleme junction, Oil mills, Rumukwurusi and environs? Are you in need of a competent private tutor in all science subjects. Then Contact 07033145280 for the best lectures.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cescfrank(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
dedons:
i'm also interested
you can aswell add me on facebook type cescfrank and add chimezie frank nwafor
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dharmmylolar(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2017
dapoalabi91:
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*
*PAY PER VIEW* is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a *DATA ENTRY OFFICER*. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi
*REQUIREMENTS:*
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years
*JOB DESCRIPTION:* Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
*SALARY:* Very Attractive (Pay as you work)
*PAYMENT* is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
*To Apply,* Click on http://d71e.reddengi.top/308550483898/ and Register. Application is absolutely free through the above link. *N:B:* Use *Google Chrome Browser* to access the above site in order to get the *Russian Language translated* to *English Language*
*DEADLINE:* 3-weeks from this Publication. *PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..*
please show us your earnings so far, Cos I see this as time wasting
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Aluweezy(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Zidora is the trusted name in foreign education placement, study abroad services, visa application assistance and all your other travel needs. Obtain your guaranteed tourist visa, work visa, and study visa to Canada, Australia, United States, Dubai etc.
Study abroad and earn bachelor's, masters and online degrees from accredited institutions across America, Europe, Malaysia, etc.

For more info, visit the website: www.zidoraconsults.com

Flight tickets also available. Call/Whatsapp: 08166906526

OR email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lilshaddy(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Seyi, I am in need of a teaching or non teaching job, I am a BSc(Ed) Mathematics holder, i gradute with a second class (upper) division,I have 3 years experience in teaching, I stay in Lagos, you can reach me thru 08109111237 or my email seyimuibi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Quantity Surveyor with Project Management Experience

Our client has diversified group of companies working globally in various fields of expertise (Production, Agro Allied Industry Energy, Trading and Construction) and combining the best experienced experts from all over the world alongside local highly qualified workers. They now have an opening in their Construction unit for a Quantity Surveyor with Project Management Background to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Summary
The Quantity Surveyor will double as the Project Manager coordinating and overseeing all aspect of engineering project works, providing all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to all surveying works and quantity measurement aspects for the projects.

Key Responsibilities
• Carry out Quantity Surveying services
• Carry out Project Management/Supervision responsibilities
• The quantity surveyor is responsible for figuring out what a construction project is going to cost.
• Cost consulting, Cost estimating Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion
• Advise the Project Engineer and recommend actions concerning construction surveys.
• Effective forward workload planning and resource management
• Risk management and calculation
• Value determination
• Maintain the construction surveys and quantity records
• Attend to request for surveys
• Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum Asset capitalisation

Key Requirements
• HND/B.Sc in Quantity Surveying/Project Management/Engineering
• Minimum of 4 years RELEVANT work experience
• Relevant experience includes: Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Construction and Civil Engineering engagements
• Proven CONSTRUCTION experience is a MUST
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or other relevant certification.
• Proven PROJECT PLANNING, MONITORING and EXECUTION experience is a MUST
• Ideal Candidate should be comfortable working without structure and eventually creating one
• Must be able to perform with very little supervision (Micromanagement Mentality is Unacceptable)
• Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian construction market.
• Statistical analysis knowledge is an asset.
• Experience handling Government Projects is a plus.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Well detailed CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com on or before July 13, 2017.
2. NOTE: No seperate portfolio should be mailed. Projects handled/Portfolio should be listed and highlighted on the CV only.
3. Only suitable applicants would be responded to
4. Mails without definitive headers (job title) will be ignored

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Civil Engineer - Lagos

Our client has diversified group of companies working globally in various fields of expertise (Production, Agro Allied Industry Energy, Trading and Construction) and combining the best experienced experts from all over the world alongside local highly qualified workers. They now have an opening in their Construction unit for a Civil Engineer to work on Lagos Projects.

Job Profile

The Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the progress and monitoring of all civil works including substructure, superstructure and foundations.

Key Responsibilities
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Must work according to a plan with regards to what are the key essentials and what needs to be modified before the construction starts
- Review and approve project reports and designs
- Develop detailed design layout that covers the requirement of the client
- Assess both challenges and potential risks of the planned project
- Liaising with architects, engineers and surveyors including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors;
- Writing detailed reports;
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.

Key Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years RELEVANT work experience
- Relevant experience includes: Construction and Civil Engineering engagements
- Proven CONSTRUCTION experience is a MUST
- Ideal Candidate should be comfortable working without structure and eventually creating one
- Must be able to perform with very little supervision (Micromanagement Mentality is Unacceptable)
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian construction market.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is an asset.
- Experience handling Government Projects is a plus.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Well detailed CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com on or before July 13, 2017.
2. NOTE: No seperate portfolio should be mailed. Projects handled/Portfolio should be listed and highlighted on the CV only.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Structural Engineer - Lagos

Our client has diversified group of companies working globally in various fields of expertise (Production, Agro Allied Industry Energy, Trading and Construction) and combining the best experienced experts from all over the world alongside local highly qualified workers. They now have an opening in their Construction unit for a Structural Engineer to be in Lagos, Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and executing architectural, structural and civil designs for all buildings, concrete structures and infrastructures according to Company standards and specifications.
- Liaising with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction.
- Work directly with internal and external engineering and integration teams for the installation of residential and commercial Structures.
- Read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and other topographical or geologic data.
- Review of plans, specifications and special provisions.
- Tracking of non conformance and problem resolution of retrofits during fabrication and construction.
- Representation at project meetings, Attendance at pre-construction, pre-fabrication and construction meetings.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned in the course of projects.

Key Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Structural Engineering/Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years RELEVANT work experience
- Relevant experience includes: Structural Designing/Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Civil Engineering
- Proven CONSTRUCTION experience is a MUST
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN experience is Requisite
- Relevant Professional Certification (Structural Engineering or Architecture)
- Computer Aided Design Proficiency should be clearly stated
- Ideal Candidate should be comfortable working without structure and eventually creating one
- Must be able to perform with very little supervision (Micromanagement Mentality is Unacceptable)
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian construction market.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is an asset.
- Experience working in Government/Huge Projects is a plus.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

1. Well detailed CVs should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com on or before August 13, 2017.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rezyno(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Contact Centre Agent

Job Description
Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services
Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr@outcess.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
FEMALE AUDITORS REQUIRED LOCATION LAGOS

Qualification BSC (2:1) At least 2 yrs experience

fincaplimited@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tizeti is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos and Ibadan. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.We are searching for motivated Customer Service Representative to help us expand our operations. You will be required to work shifts as Customer Care is 24/7.We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Intern

Duration: Two Months

Slot:40

Duties
*.To move round Gbagada areas of Lagos.
*.This opportunity also opens for a permanent position

Requirements
*.All jobs entry-level with working experience will be considered
*.Must use a smart phone
*.Must be familiar with Gbagada route
*.Strong oral and written skills
*.Strong interpersonal skills
*.Must have authorization to work full time without any restrictions.

Remuneration*:
This is opportunity comes with a pay.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters to:Jesse.awani@tizeti.comusing“Sales Interns” as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline:7th August, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by generaldandy: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls how true is this? don't want to waste my transport fare, name of company was not even stated

Dear Candidate,
You are invited for interview as follows:
Position: Business Development Officer.
Date: Thursday 3rd August 2017.
Time: 9.00 am prompt.
Venue: C & I Leasing PLC,
2 C&I Leasing Drive off Bisola Durosimi Etti off Admiralty Way
Lekki Phase 1 Lagos State.
Requirement:
- Prepare for a presentation of not more than 6pages using Power point on the topic " How to develop a Marketing plan for a new business line".
- Also come with your updated curriculum vitae and certificates - originals & photocopies.
Kindly confirm availability by responding to this mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Themmiee21: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good day Nlanders,
I am Busari Shukurat T, an HND holder in Business Administration & Management studies. I had my IT with Lagos state government, worked as as customer care officer with Access bank PLC and my Nysc with Great Prestige Academy. I am interested in banking, administrative or teaching job around Agege, Ijaiye or Alagbado area of Lagos State or Sango area of Ogun state.
Kindly reach me on 08036690688
Or Temitopeoluwa20@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
generaldandy:
Pls how true is this? don't want to waste my transport fare, name of company was not even stated

Dear Candidate,
You are invited for interview as follows:
Position: Business Development Officer.
Date: Thursday 3rd August 2017.
Time: 9.00 am prompt.
Venue: C & I Leasing PLC,
2 C&I Leasing Drive off Bisola Durosimi Etti off Admiralty Way
Lekki Phase 1 Lagos State.
Requirement:
- Prepare for a presentation of not more than 6pages using Power point on the topic " How to develop a Marketing plan for a new business line".
- Also come with your updated curriculum vitae and certificates - originals & photocopies.
Kindly confirm availability by responding to this mail.
they are a hundred percent legit.

I know them well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Pojomojo:
Letter to the Ghetto Kid:
As a man that I am today who developed from being one of you guys, who went through the same struggles you are presently going through, who had to run and jump hurdles where other kids just walk past the same situation in a better environment with better resources and much provisions, I know the society do not expect you to make it, the government don’t care about your future, they toy and joke around making rules and laws that only affect you and benefit the rich.
You lack everything it requires to become who you might have loved to be, do the things you would have loved to do or to live the life you may have seen on TV or the internet, which I know you even have limited access to because there’s never power supply for such, which means you are deprived most of the things that can be learnt through TV and internet in the first place which makes your dreams smaller, quicker to fade away but I want you to know that darkness you are, without the dark, the stars won’t shine and so you can shine out if that darkness.
You have been deprived so many right a child deserves and the world look down on you because you are nothing but a clot of blood miraculously turned a baby, and an unfortunate one at that.
Good health, good foods or good education hasn’t been in any way your chance to have. Looking at you disgusts not your brethren only but even strangers are not so impressed for your unhealthy appearance. Your strength; courage; and dreams are nothing but hallucination just because you were not supposed to dream big.
I am sure nobody ever believed in whatever you say or do. You have been victimized by neighbours; friends; and even family members who were supposed to give you hope.
This is my story, this is me and this is the hushpuppi you have been hearing about.
The Ghetto kid in me is at Its peak and ready to explode and spread around the globe. I am you and you are me. I represent every under privileged kid of the world and especially of Nigeria and of Lagos and of Bariga and of Oworonsoki — Where a landlord had chased me and my family out of a rented room.
I’ll never forget the look on my mother’s face trying to send me and my and my siblings to neighbours and relatives and the sadness in the eyes of my siblings. Now, you see I represent you? Trust me I know how it feels to not have parents come watch you in school play football or run races in ur school, I know how it feels to come out your apartment to take showers in a zinc sheet bathroom separated from the building.
The society made me who I am today, I was never one of those who their parents couldn’t afford a movie ticket to see a movie when Silverbird cinema came newly, I shared shoes, toiletries and underwears with my younger ones as well as mats and see me now at my early thirties, I am writing you a letter from one of the favourite places any human alive would have loved to be, billionaire or penniless.
Nobody is listening to your cries; your lamentation; and your grievances are not felt a bit. If I had sat down complaining about the bad government; bad economy; bad friends, I will not be here today.
I had a dream I was not supposed to cry, knowing nobody would listen, so I rose from the hood and decided to do the things my forefathers never did. I crossed the seas, walked through burning bushes, jumped over thorns and barbed wire. A lot of people know me from when I used to use okada to be selling ‘akube’ clothes to boys that was making cheddars in diff hotels up and down the mainland of Lagos.
Look at yourself, do you like the way you are right now? Are you pushing beyond limits? Are you succumbing to the tune of the selfish ‘Baba Alaye’ in your neighbourhood? Nobody will help you if you decide not to help yourself even hailing Hushpuppi 1,000 wouldn’t help you either, be about you, get up, pick a struggle, leave your comfort zone, work hard at it, pray a lot and don’t kiss ass, rich people are users and inconsiderate.
Dear hustling hood kid,
Hope this help someone
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2017
A standard institution with modern facilities for learning needs the services of graduate teachers Location: 23-27 umuobu street over rail Aba along st Eugenes road (st Eugene catholic church) and its environs Area of interest:
sciences,
mathematics,
Further maths,
physics,
Government,
Agric science,
Cultural and creative arts,
Basic technology,
Account,
Biology,
French, Literature in English, and other social sciences. If u are in aba and interested in teaching job, submission of cv is on going in the school. For more information, call any of the following numbers 08033943937, 08036344264, 08164755590 salary scale is encouraging . For those interested in teaching job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by azubix(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Please I need a job that my qualification can fit in to. I have OND in computer Engineering, with 1year experience as a cashier/accountant in a church and another 1 year experience as a cashier in a bank.
Please any bank that has vacancy for OND should please contact me as I have experience in banking.
I will also gladly accept any teaching opportunity to teach Mathematics, computer science, physic or further mathematics with my OND certificate.
Any church, school or organization that needs a cashier or bursar can also contact me for that is what I do with ease and integrity.
You can contact me on 07032780774.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by azubix(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Pojomojo:
A standard institution with modern facilities for learning needs the services of graduate teachers Location: 23-27 umuobu street over rail Aba along st Eugenes road (st Eugene catholic church) and its environs Area of interest:
sciences,
mathematics,
Further maths,
physics,
Government,
Agric science,
Cultural and creative arts,
Basic technology,
Account,
Biology,
French, Literature in English, and other social sciences. If u are in aba and interested in teaching job, submission of cv is on going in the school. For more information, call any of the following numbers 08033943937, 08036344264, 08164755590 salary scale is encouraging . For those interested in teaching job
Can I apply with just OND in computer engineering?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2017
A leading company situated in Ogun State is seeking for well experienced personnel to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Chartered Accountant

Requirements
Candidates should be an experienced Accountant with cognitive of at least 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV's to: chiuse2017@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onyiianthony(f): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2017
msdidi:
Amvile Services Company Limited is a leading indigenous oil and gas
services company providing a broad range of engineering, construction,
maintenance, and procurement services.

We are seeking the services of a Female Business Manager to assist our company
in reaching goals and objectives related to sales, productivity,
profitability and industry penetration, among other areas. You will be
responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as
setting strategic goals for the future.

The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities
to drive sustainable development and long-term success.

RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
2. Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the
attainment of goals
3. Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum
productivity
4. Maintain relationships with buyers and suppliers
5. Assess overall company performance against objectives
6. Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write
reports
7. Identifying potential partners, and developing these partnerships

REQUIREMENTS

1. Master of Business Administration and Engineering Degree
(in an area relevant for the oil & gas industry)
2. Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
3. Available to travel to other parts of the country
4. Ability to bid and win contracts
5. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Have well-developed interpersonal skills
7. Minimum 4 years of experience in the oil & gas industry
8. Reliable, confident, and negotiation skills
9. Resident in Port Harcourt

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs, with the Job
Position as Subject of the mail, to info@amvileservices.com
must it be a female, got a male who is more than capable for that job.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ayolatv: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Guys, this is an opportunity for y'all...tell someone u feel might be interested

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Tolusan grin grin grin

Why are you teasing me na?
Me, I want to work with a leading law firm in the country that will afford me an official car, luxury flights and hotels around the world like you're having cheesy

We can trade places you know grin
I don't mind at all.

Ehen, as per your request, I still have you in mind. Don't forget what we spoke about the last time, I'm following keenly. I'll keep you posted once there's something new. If I should speak now, I'll sound like a broken record.
That explains my seemingly quiet disposition. But it will end in good news, I believe.

Congratulations on the new ride cheesy
Your private jet is on the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Amos87(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
smithsydny:
A hotel job needed for a graduate please..

Please, at where?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Amos87:

Please, at where?
we dey find bros.. Abi u get?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by toluzealous: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Bro i searched for your name but saw different ID's so i av to sent request to them all. kindly send me message when you see my request
cescfrank:

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK @CESCFRANK let's talk. i'm new here too but i got a couple of opportunities i've seen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vindoheney(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this opening, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

With SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANKS ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS
On 2 AUGUST By 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the HR department.

please who know about this company and are they legit? do not want to waste my money going for an interview that maybe fake. please urgent.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Salon Managers

Duties and Responsibilities

Have oversight over all staff
Ensure staff efficiency and productivity
Monitor processes and create reports
Manage relationship with existing client
Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
Qualifications

Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
Should be a resident of Port Harcourt in the Woji, Artillery, Elelenwo, Slaughter Axis.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV/Resume to: incnig.careers@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ifuunwa(f): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please I need a job urgently around Ikeja, Surulere and Oshodi. I studied Applied Microbiology and Brewing. I can do teaching job too. Please, I am tired of staying at home and wasting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.