Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417305 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Habeyy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
dycee01:
I am looking for a young male with bs.c in accounting, economics or book keeping background to work as a manager/secretary in an automobile workshop located in surulere Lagos he must be neat, humble and know how to send and reply office emails professionally.
what is the deal bro
I fit the description
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dycee01(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
email jdautoscenter@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jaylovesella(f): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Please I have HND in marketing with banking experience. I badly need a job. I base in anambra state. Contact me on jaylove419@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2017
There are vacancies for the following positions in Ikeja, Lagos
1. Facility Foreman-male
2. Facility personnel
3. Asset Officer
Send your CV to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com. State the position u are applying for as the subject of the mail.

Good luck to everyone and remember
"Luck is opportunity colliding with preparedness."
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Dammyllionaire:
Pls, who is familiar with this company? I need more information about their genuineness.

Base on CV review,we invite you for interview on Sat 5/8/17 by 12pm @ 2 Sunday Str,off Ikorodu Rd, Palmgrove B/Stop Lag
www.dovegreenglobalservices.com
Lgst03

Although their website look real, but this invitation looks like the normal fake invites.
Bring it here next time. They are fake or the guys we refer to as GNLD. They just added a website to confuse job seekers. Read the third and fourth paragraphs here to defend yourself against them:
http://www.mortalpoet.com/someone-president-governor-ambode-nigerian-police-nigerian-job-seeker/

Check this thread too where we submit fake jobs: https://www.nairaland.com/3922645/thread-addresses-changing-names-all

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phykel(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Please i got this text from PEDIMAX
HR shortlisted you for an interview on Monday 7/08/17 by 9am. At ondo street Ebute meta west off Apapa road costain.Come with copy of your CV. Phone no CHRCGL
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jobyina: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gideonikedotcom: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
An oil firm in port harcourt is currently recruiting with very good salary.Get more information [www.gideonike.com]Click Here[/www.gideonike.com]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mineroyalwears: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
toluzealous:

Dear TOLUWALOPE ,
Referencing your application for employment through job recruiters and your submitted CV for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER which has been considered satisfactory, the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OF HYINSCO invite you for job briefing/interview.

Below is the detail of your interview:

Venue: HYINSCO office, No 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, off commercial avenue, Onike Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

Date: MONDAY 7TH AUGUST 2017
Time: 9am

Come with credentials and passport.

Remember to come along with this mail to indicate yourself at the venue.

HR HYINSCO 009
Nlanders, any clue about this organization?

Plz any clue about the organization, I got the same mail. I was not able to go on Thursday and it was automatically rescheduled to tomorrow. Plz any advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Queenbee123: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good afternoon my name is Esther, please I need a teaching or customer care job around obalende and its environs. I studied guidance and counseling although my result is not out. Any related offer will be appreciated please.

My email address is estyqueen87@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by micheal723: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
*HEAD TEACHER VACANCIES*

Head teachers are required for employment for the 2017/2018 session

*Qualification*- B.Ed or (B.A/B.Sc/BTech with NCE or PGDE).

*Skills/Qualities*- interpersonal & problem solving skills, passionate, reliable, responsible & ability to multitask. Experience in the Montessori method and or International Curriculum would be an added advantage.

*Experience*
*�Category 1* Minimum 3-5 years headship plus 15 years teaching experience
*�Category 2* 5 -10 years minimum teaching experience required. Headship experience a bonus.

Male and female applicants are welcome.

Interested candidates should forward their resumés to sycamorerecruit2017@gmail.com with the heading 'Headteacher Recruitment (Preferred State).

Recruitment is ongoing.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
How Authentic is this?

Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the advertised job
position of a customer service representative, you have been
considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with A C GROUP
NIGERIA INC. which has been scheduled for MONDAY 7TH AUGUST 2017,
the interview will start exactly 9:00 am be punctual.

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume(hard copy)
two passports with you to the interview @ No 95 Fadeyi Road, Fadeyi bus stop Opposite Nigeria travel agency, Lagos state Nigeria.

Please Note: The interview session will include written and oral test.

Be punctual, as lateness will not be condoned
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by purem(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am undergraduate am looking for anyone that can employ me as a labourer or any type of work tho. elijahpureman@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nini1: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
EMTECH would like to inform you that an interview was scheduled for you on Monday 7th August 2017 for the position of I T Technical Support Officer at 10:00 AM

Also note that you are required to come with your National ID card/International passport and passport photograph

Kindly, find below detailed address as well as you can find below the office direction:

Lekki Phase 1, Block 105, Plot 105b, 3rd Floor, Lagos, Nigeria.

From Marwa round about (Lekki 2nd round about), locate Mobolaji Johnson police station, then look forward for Lagoon school, the street adjacent to the Lagoon school (Rahima Adeboyijo St),drive in and take note of the arrow sign post that has Ocean with a red paint on it by your right. It will lead you to EMTECH 3rd floor.

Best Regards,

Ubani

PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THEM? HOPE THEY ARE NOT GNLD PEOPLE?

How can I locate the address from Obalende?

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Office Assistant/Admin
Location Lagos

Job Description:
Receiving and Delivery of Official Correspondents
Filing and organization of all official documents
Run Official Errands
Operate office machines, such as, Photocopiers, Scanners and Printers.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications
Maintaining supplies and equipment.
Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
Anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders;verifying receipt; delivering supplies to work stations.
Calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring
Work to support other office staff

Job Requirements
Male
Must reside in Lagos Mainland
Must be between 21-24 years of age

Method of Application
Interested applicants who fit within this profile should send their CVs to career@mediavisionlimited.com

Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Esmoj: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am Esther a Graduate of English. I am currently doing an Human Resource professional course (CIPM). I am currently in need of an Human Resource, teaching or customer service job in Portharcourt.. Useful information Will be highly appreciated. My email address is tomi.olafimihan04@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DaraMike(f): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Got an invitation from PeoplePlus/zenith bank for an aptitude test. Anybody got same invitation??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CaptainBlaise(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2017
gideonikedotcom:
An oil firm in port harcourt is currently recruiting with very good salary.Get more information [www.gideonike.com]Click Here[/www.gideonike.com]

Just to get traffic for your blog... Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2017
dycee01:
I am looking for a young male with bs.c in accounting, economics or book keeping background to work as a manager/secretary in an automobile workshop located in surulere Lagos he must be neat, humble and know how to send and reply office emails professionally.
Good morning
I am interested and I fit the above requirements
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Profandie:

Good morning
[/color][color=] cheesy
Prof
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dycee01(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Send your resume to jdautoscenter@gmail.com
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
johnime:
[/color][color=] cheesy
Prof
Don't understand Johnnie o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OlaRolls(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Succes4real:
Pls, nairalander am in need of job.
computer science /statistics graduate
have teaching experience up to 5 years in computer studies .
leaving in Lagos Ibadan exp. way axis
Thanks

Utilize this opportunity pending the success of your job hunt. shocked I was also in that shoe of yours but now leverage on this platform for financial security. cool
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006
Or drop your WhatsApp no on our Facebook page:
@olarollsteamstructure

See you at the top.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rukygbas: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Apply For Nigeria Football federation recruitment now... https://naijacycle.com/apply-nigeria-football-federation-recruitment-2017/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by overflow1: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
dycee01:

Good Afternoon sir, I am interested in this job, I studied Chemical Engineering, and graduated with a 2.1. And have the ability to do such job very well. I reside along Ikotun-Egbeda road. My number is 08032703264
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
dycee01:
Send your resume to jdautoscenter@gmail.com
Good morning
I have sent it thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nectarina(f): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
pls i need information about 360 degrees city, got this email this morning.Don't know whether they are real or not.

We have reviewed your CV, and
are pleased to schedule you for
an interview.
Our interview is a 3-stage process
beginning with chat on our Website,
phone chat, and physical
interview.
Website Chat: August 5, 2017
commencing at 6pm. Duration is
within 10 minutes.
Phone Chat: August 6, 2017 at
2pm. Duration is 5 minutes.
Physical Interview: Date to be
advised.
We expect you to log in to our
Website https://360degreescity.com early to get acquainted with the company.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bluetyrese(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TAILORS TO WORK IN OUR SEWING FACTORY

Are you an experienced Tailor?
Do you Live around Ikeja, Akonwonjo and Egbeda Area in Lagos?
We are looking for a Good and experienced Tailors to join our world class team of experienced tailors
Kindly call this number 08171586765 If you would like to join us, please share with any one who is interested.
We'll wait to hear from you.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by siegfried99(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
dycee01:

Good afternoon sir, I reside in surulere, I have sent my cv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.