Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2428016 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MzteejaY(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
nectarina:
pls i need information about 360 degrees city, got this email this morning.Don't know whether they are real or not.

We have reviewed your CV, and
are pleased to schedule you for
an interview.
Our interview is a 3-stage process
beginning with chat on our Website,
phone chat, and physical
interview.
Website Chat: August 5, 2017
commencing at 6pm. Duration is
within 10 minutes.
Phone Chat: August 6, 2017 at
2pm. Duration is 5 minutes.
Physical Interview: Date to be
advised.
We expect you to log in to our
Website https://360degreescity.com early to get acquainted with the company.

I got same mail. I am currently online. They said i should give them 15 mins. So, waiting
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zyphr(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello fam, anybody with Workforce experience should help me out o. I applied for a job this morning and just got this text from them (Workforce).

You have been scheduled for a Banking interview with Workforce Group on 7th Aug. 2017 by 10:00am @ Garban Gora House,Farm Centre,Opp.Assalam Private Sch.along Country Mall,Kano.Come with your original credentials.
Dress Code:English Corporate.

Is this legit? Is that they use to do because I am not understanding. I don't want to burn transport and it turned out to be a scam.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nini1: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
nini1:

EMTECH would like to inform you that an interview was scheduled for you on Monday 7th August 2017 for the position of I T Technical Support Officer at 10:00 AM

Also note that you are required to come with your National ID card/International passport and passport photograph

Kindly, find below detailed address as well as you can find below the office direction:

Lekki Phase 1, Block 105, Plot 105b, 3rd Floor, Lagos, Nigeria.

From Marwa round about (Lekki 2nd round about), locate Mobolaji Johnson police station, then look forward for Lagoon school, the street adjacent to the Lagoon school (Rahima Adeboyijo St),drive in and take note of the arrow sign post that has Ocean with a red paint on it by your right. It will lead you to EMTECH 3rd floor.

Best Regards,

Ubani

PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THEM? HOPE THEY ARE NOT GNLD PEOPLE?

How can I locate the address from Obalende?

Thanks

Please, any info about them?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nectarina(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
MzteejaY:

I got same mail. I am currently online. They said i should give them 15 mins. So, waiting
Pls,how did log in?cos when i logged in on their website i didn't see anything about the interview there.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nectarina(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
MzteejaY:

Pls,how did u log in?cos when i logged in on their website i didn't see anything about the interview there.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odiakc: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anybody knows about farm360 in Ogun state. Working conditions basically.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gunlawz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Habeyy:
what is the deal bro I fit the description

Is he goin to work as an Accountant and secretary? wats d pay?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
zyphr:
Hello fam, anybody with Workforce experience should help me out o. I applied for a job this morning and just got this text from them (Workforce).

You have been scheduled for a Banking interview with Workforce Group on 7th Aug. 2017 by 10:00am @ Garban Gora House,Farm Centre,Opp.Assalam Private Sch.along Country Mall,Kano.Come with your original credentials.

Is this legit? Is that they use to do because I am not understanding. I don't want to burn transport and it turned out to be a scam.
100percent genuine, is a recruitment agency that always recruit for Banks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gunlawz:

Is he goin to work as an Accountant and secretary?
wats d pay?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Wised(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2017
zyphr:

Got same too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by akumzzy(f): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning house, is there any new vacancy, am interested I studied Computer science, almost done with service.
My email: Inalegwublessingakum@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Basmec(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning all. I'm a fresh graduate though done with my youth service but currently unemployed. Pls I there any firm currently recruiting fresh graduates in lag. I studied mechanical engineering. Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rumyyyyy: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Job opening in a standard organisation for an electrician who is well learned with atleast 5years on hand experience. Residents around cms, obalende and environs are at an advantage....interested applicants should send CV to jimi.ogunfolu@yahoo.com

An urgent need for a facility manager in a reputable organisation. Candidate should possess a minimum of 1-3years work experience in M&E engineering. Preferably a male. Residents around Ajah, Sangotedo and environs are at a great advantage.
CVs should be sent to jimi.ogunfolu@yahoo.com on or before August 17, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MzteejaY(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
nectarina:

Pls,how did u log in?cos when i logged in on their website i didn't see anything about the interview there.

There's a little green pop up window at the right hand corner of the site. It's a live chat. Just click on it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.

1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC. Must also have marketing or similar experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Preferably male of 23 Years and Above

3. Accountant/Admin sec - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year working experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any Accounting Certification is an added advantage. Male or Female from 25 years and above.

4. Stock Officer - Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

5.Warehouse Manager - Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse related operations.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@acharmony.com Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please note that the positions are only applicable to those living in Onitsha or close by.

Application Deadline : 20th August 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dizney07(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Join Job4All via whatsapp link

https:///DEzLhdvv0NCKpm3LYgXR2n

*Kindly Rebroadcast to help others*

Thanks

Admin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tpapi: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2017
hello ow r u doing, op ur email is working, av just sent u a pm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
PAYPAL Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by judecares1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
dycee01:
I am looking for a young male with bs.c in accounting, economics or book keeping background to work as a manager/secretary in an automobile workshop located in surulere Lagos he must be neat, humble and know how to send and reply office emails professionally.

This my email address,am interested judeakpen14@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sawgeeh07: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
A client of mine is in dare need of a male or female house help with the following:

*Applicant must live around Lekki/Ajah axis
*Applicant must come from her house everyday of work
*Applicant is entitled to 2 days off in a week
*Work time is 9am - 6pm (can be discussed for flexibility
*Applicant must have experience in the job
*Applicant must be smart and hardworking

If you meet the above requirements, Please send me a text "I AM INTERESTED" on 08076529349, I'll reply with a call. I only need 3 guys or ladies to meet with the client for assessment between Monday and Wednesday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by judecares1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good afternoon my beautiful nairalanders
I seriously need your help,I studied economics with 2.2 grade,I have one year marketing experience (part.time staff),one year account officer experience(part time) and one year account officer role (nysc) please am to pass out from nysc next month,am ceetified with accounting softwares
I learn easily,any accounting job,administrative or procurment job will go a long way to help me
You can reach me on judeakpen14@gmail.com

God bless you all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
PRE-NYSC EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY

Our client, an organisation development & publishing company on the Mainland, is in need of an Executive Assistant.

Compulsory Requirements
- Pre - NYSC (someone going for service by Oct/Nov 2017 or Jan 2018)
- Male preferred
- Good communication
and interpersonal skills
- Possess VALID driver's license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good social media skills
- Hungry to learn
- Residence in Ikeja/Ogba/ or its environs
- Available to work weekends

Interested and *qualified* candidates should forward their CVs to talents@gettingajobisajob.com using *"Pre - NYSC Executive Assistant "* as the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dougthy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys! Please, I wanna know if this invitation is legit.
"Prior to your application, u're SHORTLISTED 4 A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIG LTD by 9am ON 8 AUG @No 49, OLOWU SRT, BANKS WAY IKEJA,LAG
Be punctual.
Ref +10"

Please, is the name and address legit?
Thanks guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
A female baker needed urgently in a restaurant in Ikorodu.

Interested candidates should send their CV and application to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Closed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
Precious Paint Nigeria Limited Ikotun Egbe lagos requires the service of:

1. Factory Operation Supervisor
-minimum of two years experience and physically agile to coordinate factory workers
- minimum of O.N.D any discipline.
2. COLOR MATCHER
-minimum of 5 years experience in paints industry on the field
-must be able to identify and spots variations in colors
- minimum of O.N.D in any discipline
- must be able to produce formula for paints of any categories and color
3. CREDIT AND STOCK RECONCILIATION OFFICER
- HND/BSC in accounting
- minimum of 5 years experience
- must be able to reconcile account and have passion for traveling with good customer relation
- must know Lagos metropolis
B. Also needed in our hospitality section
HOTEL MANAGER with current 5 years experience as manager in an hotel
- with ability to drive sales and coordinate staff
HOTEL SUPERVISOR with current 3 years experience in hotel
candidate that meet the requirement should forward application and CV to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onos217(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello house, here's the screen shot of the appointment letter I received today. Please I want to how genuine it's because I have a feel that its a scam. And If it's genuine, how do I relate to them I don't have international passport? In addition, if you also get this letter please notify me.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onos217(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello house, here's a screen shot of the appointment letter I got today. Please I want to know how genuine it's. I feel it's a scam. Thanks in anticipation as I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.