Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Am Desiring For True Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Desiring For True Love. (1082 Views)

My Search For True Love Turn Sour / Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Desiring For True Love. by doveland(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Story of my life.
Am adetokumbo adewale, am just 40yrs. Hailed frm Ondo State. Am into showbiz (creating tv show and entertainment events: pageant, fashion, award for icons in music-movie, etc). I settled to have good family in 2010 in ikorodu lagos, which God has have given me a kid now, but very sad to say am single again. Am nt happy to be single again but fate decide, bc the mother of my kids suddenly changed, she had thrown the respect dat was meant for me to lagoon in collaboration with her family, no single respect for me at all again. I have been enduring it bt my strength failed couldn't hold things, then things fell apart and centre couldn't hold. Man without money is just as a dead wood dat is my case, no matter hw yrs woman endures, she will deny the situation (Surulere) one day for (Olorunshogo). Whn things was rosy, respect was there bt things change, respect was taking and buried. I was down bc of an event I organised, which I also borrowed money (2.5M) to do, the event turns upside down, I lost money, my small office, my accommodation which led me staying with family friends in Lekki Lagos. Since over a year dat I have been alone, man must keep going and am been trying to wrk things out for good. I was at somewhere dat nobody knows me, I was praying and after the prayer as I stepped out, someone just approached me and said Mr, dnt pray for dat woman to come back, It won't happen but you go and pray dat God should open this new door of greatness in ur front dat am looking at now. It marvels me, well, let the will of God be done. am wrking for things to work well for me. But despite. My trusting in God to restore back to me all my blessings dat locusts have eaten, I need to move to new permanent marital achievement too. And why did I say I need true love is dat I need a lady who is genuine both inward and outward, humble and caring. Who we can rub minds to achieve greater things. Pls. I have met very rich ladies to even help my situation along this time, but riches without humility is just as desert where mineral resources can't be found. So, I need woman is caring, humble and real to the core. Though no woman possess all qualities, so dat man won't be treating woman as if they perfect angels. But at least caring, real and humble. God bless ur future too my reader.
08056361660. Pin. 323001E3.
Am begging any lady who is nt real, humble, caring, sincere wholeheartedly and tolerating to ignore my side. I dnt want to jump frm frying pan into fire. Enough of heart breaking. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
SMH!!!
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by amokeme(f): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2014
At 40 shocked cry
it is well!
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by ERCROSS(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
**borrows a sharp cutlass from baddestguyp =>
And ==><== fiiam==><== **
Mission completed..
** calls mallam sule :: mallam, market don dey ground ooo...
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

**borrows a sharp cutlass from badestguyp =>
Mission completed..

? ==» runs to the doctor crying profusely==» doctor fixes artificial diccck==» dancing shoki out of the hospital grin
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by ERCROSS(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
? ==» runs to the doctor crying profusely==» doctor fixes artificial diccck==» dancing shoki out of the hospital grin
So... U r d legendary cat with 9 lives...
grin
**in olamide's voice :: bajinatu kan f'awon goons mi..
/7==>-------- KPOKA
wink
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by goalburner(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2014
amokeme:
At 40 shocked cry
it is well!
Dont let his age scares you from datin him.
Iz ur real luv to him dat matters most
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by goalburner(m): 2:51am On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
14.5inches diick?!
Berra go marry woman from cameroon. They like ur type wella
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by amokeme(f): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2014
goalburner:

Dont let his age scares you from datin him.
Iz ur real luv to him dat matters most
who said anything abt 'dating him' undecided
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Eya........chai.... Tears rolling down my eyes...
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by skentelelady(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
doveland:
Story of my life.
Am adetokumbo adewale, am just 40yrs. Hailed frm Ondo State. Am into showbiz (creating tv show and entertainment events: pageant, fashion, award for icons in music-movie, etc). I settled to have good family in 2010 in ikorodu lagos, which God has have given me a kid now, but very sad to say am single again. Am nt happy to be single again but fate decide, bc the mother of my kids suddenly changed, she had thrown the respect dat was meant for me to lagoon in collaboration with her family, no single respect for me at all again. I have been enduring it bt my strength failed couldn't hold things, then things fell apart and centre couldn't hold. Man without money is just as a dead wood dat is my case, no matter hw yrs woman endures, she will deny the situation (Surulere) one day for (Olorunshogo). Whn things was rosy, respect was there bt things change, respect was taking and buried. I was down bc of an event I organised, which I also borrowed money (2.5M) to do, the event turns upside down, I lost money, my small office, my accommodation which led me staying with family friends in Lekki Lagos. Since over a year dat I have been alone, man must keep going and am been trying to wrk things out for good. I was at somewhere dat nobody knows me, I was praying and after the prayer as I stepped out, someone just approached me and said Mr, dnt pray for dat woman to come back, It won't happen but you go and pray dat God should open this new door of greatness in ur front dat am looking at now. It marvels me, well, let the will of God be done. am wrking for things to work well for me. But despite. My trusting in God to restore back to me all my blessings dat locusts have eaten, I need to move to new permanent marital achievement too. And why did I say I need true love is dat I need a lady who is genuine both inward and outward, humble and caring. Who we can rub minds to achieve greater things. Pls. I have met very rich ladies to even help my situation along this time, but riches without humility is just as desert where mineral resources can't be found. So, I need woman is caring, humble and real to the core. Though no woman possess all qualities, so dat man won't be treating woman as if they perfect angels. But at least caring, real and humble. God bless ur future too my reader.
08056361660. Pin. 323001E3.
Am begging any lady who is nt real, humble, caring, sincere wholeheartedly and tolerating to ignore my side. I dnt want to jump frm frying pan into fire. Enough of heart breaking. Thanks for your understanding.

I will advise you sort out your situation first.

Even though you maybe feeling lonely, your priority is getting your life back.

Or are you planning to settle down now and you will start to struggle by taking care of you new family?

I wont advise you to bring up the issue of women for now. You are still scouting with your friend, is that where you want to keep the woman.

Please i am not condemning you but please fix your problems first. Then you can take you time to look for a humble and caring woman
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

**borrows a sharp cutlass from badestguyp =>
Mission completed..

HOW MUCH ABEG...!! DOZ BIATCH DEMANDED HOTDOGIC SUYA grin
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2014
skentelelady:

I will advise you sort out your situation first.

Even though you maybe feeling lonely, your priority is getting your life back.

Or are you planning to settle down now and you will start to struggle by taking care of you new family?

I wont advise you to bring up the issue of women for now. You are still scouting with your friend, is that where you want to keep the woman.

Please i am not condemning you but please fix your problems first. Then you can take you time to look for a humble and caring woman

OP THIS IS THR BEST ADVICE YOU CAN GET...
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by ERCROSS(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
HOW MUCH ABEG...!! DOZ BIATCH DEMANDED HOTDOGIC SUYA grin
Jeez..
Bad market...
grin
Re: I Am Desiring For True Love. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2014
At OP. Your problem is not finding a lady. It's been settled. You are not settled yet

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead N Marry Him / Resolve Trust Issues In Your Relationship - Install Couple Tracker / Should Prostitution Be Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.