Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). (1262 Views)

Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Dathommie(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok guys, I really want ur opinion on what am abt 2 share coz I hav been gettin sleepless night of lately, thinkin abt it.

So it started lyk this.......
So we were on lectures, I was sittin with my friends and opposite me, was her and her friends. Then one of my friend started chatting her and her friends up, trying to get a number or somting thing bt I didn't really notice her at that moment because I was focused on the lecturer,cos I have been preparing for an up coming test, didn't wanted to screw up.

Then I heared some one whispering to me ' hi' I looked and it was her so I responded, then it took some time of silence (maybe she thought I would engage her on a chat or something) which really kept me on an awkward position (I was kindda shy though) before she asked for my note book but didn't know she wanted to know my name, and she was like..''You're fred right?'' I responded with yes, ''I like your hand writing'' (which got me blushing. Wierd!!) ''Thanks'', then lectures was over and she left. I didn't had any thought in mind at to what just happened cos I thought it was a normal thing.

Day 2, I was sitting with my friend on a three seater school desk, then I saw her sitting at the back with some friends. Then some minute latter she asked my friend if she could join us and he agreed so she came and good thing he was sitting between us, then some minute later the son of a gun stood up and went out knowing how much I needed him at that point and in my mind I was like.. ''what the....!! Thought u were suppose 2 b my pal dude, com'on don't leave, not now'' I was so nervous, bt thank God she didn't decide to have a convo cos I would have literally passed out cos I was so speechless all that could come out of my mouth was yes and no.

Then my friend came back but guess what, he didn't wanted 2 seat beside me anymore rather he asked her to adjust so he could sit at the end of the desk (still think they planed it). Now we we're literally sitting close to each other, we had some convos (not what you think! Just about school and stuff. although I was nervous, but still managed to) she even helped me with my notes. I never really knew what she had in mind untill she went behind my back and told my friend that she liked me but I seemed not to share the same feelings for her. On hearin that I was so confused on what to do cos I was'nt those kinda guys with the magic words that could make a girl melt, but then a guy gotta do want a guy gotta do so I don't look stup!d to friends who already knew everything, but that was what a part of me thought and the other part wanted me to avoid her cos men, the chick was just too hot for me, I wasn't even sure I could handle her. But that was when i made a shocking discovery...!,
She was a flirt!!!.

I was so disappointed cos even some of my friends had told me about it but I didn't believe untill I started noticing if myself seen her with different guys each day (like she change guys a daily basis, damn!) But the interesting part which brings me to the topic is when ever she is with a guy, and she see's me walking by she always excuse her self (from the guy) to come see me. And I remember the day a guy was trying to get her number (I saw her but acted like I didn't cos I decieded to avoid her cos I was so pissed) they walked passed me cos I was having some talk with my friends but I just didn't say nothing to her (not even ''hi'') then she walked passed by again still with the guy but stopped to say greet some of my friends she knew (but not me) then the guy that was with her excused himself to somewhere (who cares!) Then some minute later she came to where I was and was like... ''Hi'', which I responded. Then she went... ''Why have you been avoiding me''........

Now up till this day I still haven't had an answer for that.

But I really don't get if she was truelly in love with me or she just wanted to use me (cos seen that she was a flirt it was so obvious) I was beginning to fall for her.

Nw judging from all these acts she puts, what do you guys think
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by GiftyGlee(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Bro, truth is bitter but it has to be told...she was just using you, you were supposed to be one of her flirts too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by buccal(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2014
I tink she likes you,if u like her den tell her, if u guys start dating,she might change.
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by tobiboss(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2014
This ur story sha, ar u in secondary skul?
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Dathommie(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
GiftyGlee:
Bro, truth is bitter but it has to be told...she was just using you, you were supposed to be one of her flirts too

Yeah bt do u tink flirts go after guys like d way she does or the other way round
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Dathommie(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2014
buccal:
I tink she likes you,if u like her den tell her, if u guys start dating,she might change.

Hmmmm, nice point

1 Like

Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Dathommie(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2014
tobiboss:

Why??
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by sammieguze(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Exactly wat i wanted to ask too

tobiboss:
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin She was just testing her prowess with you same way you guys do with girls. Stop screaming wolf, it happens all the time grin
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by iceberylin(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
tobiboss:
⒪⒭ ⒫⒭⒤⒨⒜⒭⒴ lipsrsealed
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by GiftyGlee(f): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Flirts are desperate, they'll do anything...but my advice is if u have feelings for her, let her know...love is powerful, u might just change her if she sees how u truly feel
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Dathommie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
sammieguze:
Exactly wat i wanted to ask too

Well technically, I was then
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
tobiboss:
the story bend like some people pilik
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by bukkieillcity(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Don't rush in cos u will definitely rush out,all u need is to advise her on what u noticed about her then if she loves you sincerely she will surely dance to your tone and you guys may be a perfect couple.
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by AbuMikey(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2014
You could just be the one to change her bro, scratch the 'Flirt' side of her lifestyle, and if You like Her, then; give the relationship a shot: wink

My 1 Cent.
Re: Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). by AbuMikey(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2014
GiftyGlee:
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

When The Heart Is Lonely!!!? / Ladies Are Like Cars. / Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.