Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (23037 Views)

#throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2006
U too love birds. wink
There's nothing like true love.
Congrats grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by love4ever(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2006
there is a true love. fi you want to take it as in thre is one there one but if you
don't it doesn't come out ever in your life. yeah that it and to be sure try asking your older ones
if you love a girl for a example and promise never to part with her that is true love.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2006
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2006
don't blame her lioness @love 4ever lioness was talking about me and rubby and thanks lioness
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
wink ur welcome
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by geraldyn(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2006
this si a question for seaw r u older guy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2006
well am 28 and she is 29 shocked
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2006
what month were u born and what month was she born
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bernieman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2006
Well,there is no controversy in this ,matter as far as am concerned.Marriage is all about LOVE as far as am concerned.My wife is older than me but I want to tell you that we've been in Love right from the first day we started going out till we married.That first love has never reduced a bit but it's still increasing by the day.She respects me so much that nobody knows she is older except 2 of us.Please,you can marry a guy younger than you if he loves you because it doesn't just make any difference.Age is just a number and maturity does not go with age.Have a nice time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bebe6(f): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2006
Aww, that is so sweet! I'm glad that you have such a wonderful marriage- - I wish you continued marriage bliss smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by cheekee(f): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
b_e_b_e:

Aww, that is so sweet! I'm glad that you have such a wonderful marriage- - I wish you continued marriage bliss smiley
i second you b_e_b_e
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bernieman(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
Thanks so much B_e_b_e and cheekee,I wish you same in life.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bebe6(f): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2006
b_e_b_e:

Aww, that is so sweet! I'm glad that you have such a wonderful marriage- - I wish you continued marital bliss smiley

embarassed embarassed @ my mistake- -it's corrected now wink Anyways, you got what I was saying grin

I wish you same in life.

Thank you so much- - I hope it's with my current boyfriend cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 2:17am On Apr 01, 2006
WELL she is older than me by 1 year and 3 months
ha @bernieman well like you, we where the only two who knew our real age, but now the whole of Nairaland knows, wish you the best in your married life. join you soon
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bernieman(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2006
@4real,you are very welcome to the family.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2006
my guy thank you, you can be sure to get a card from me when the time is right
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bernieman(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2006
@4real,sure I will be there with my dear wife.Hope to get it soon.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2006
don't worry my guy it's sooner than you think
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2006
undecided hope i will get a card too
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 4:25am On Apr 07, 2006
ah no yewa, you are all invited as long as you come along with you $15,000 gift grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2006
LMAO - na our money u wan take marry grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2006
wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2006
you give me first and find out
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by DivineOke(f): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2006
Hi all,

I have a cousin(a lady) whose about 38 and she's not married. She looks much younger than her age so younger guyz are comin for her. I asked her if she could marry a younger guy and she said "I go beat am".

People in the house, can you give your views on a lady marrying a younger guy?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2006
LOL, @Divine, your cousin never really ready to marry.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nia: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
Two of my sisters are married to younger men. There's nothing wrong with being with a younger man and I think at times, many women enjoy the youthful vivaciousness they bring to a relationship. Although i'm not saying older men are boring o. Eventually, it's the chemistry and how you gel with someone that matters.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2006
preach the gospel sister
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by mia1cutie(f): 6:58pm On May 09, 2006
i am 30 and i am really attracted to this young man in church who is only 23. i am so attracted to his love for the church,pastor,etc. i can pass for 20 myself and i do still have the kid in me but i am very aggressiive, i have kids and i run a business that does great so i wonder if i dated this guy or married him would he be mature enough to be the head? and yes i would allow him too. i'm a sucker for true christian men no matter how old or young. i know he is very spiritually mature maybe more than me but on another level i'm not sure if he can keep up with me.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by kellorah: 3:57am On Jul 10, 2006
i cnt fall for a younger guy. dats jst me. never has happened,never will
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Elizabeth(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2006
I cannot and i will not, i will feel tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Elizabeth(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2006
I cannot and i will not, i will feel   embarassed
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by kellorah: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2006
@tpoic: hopefully not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.