Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (23081 Views)

#throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Scorpio(f): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2005
Can't date a younger guy, i'll feel like i'm in charge and that's not me;i'm can't be comfortable in that situation and i don't want it to be that way between the both of us. i like my men older[if it comes to dat].
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by icingbaby(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2005
I'm only 19 year old, I don't want to marry yet, but I will marry younger man if I was 2 year older than him.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Greatpeter(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2005
icingbaby:

I'm only 19 year old, I don't want to marry yet, but I will marry younger man if I was 2 year older than him.

Any reason for that?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by vexxy(f): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2005
No, I'd have no problem dating or marrying a younger man. It would really depend on where he is mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by jenny247(f): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2005
It's not much of age, maturity is the word.
i would marry a younger man if he's mature enough.
maybe just 1 or 2 years younger cos i don't wanna look like his mother by the time i'm 50 rolleyes just kidding!
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Greatpeter(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2005
Ok now.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by gina34(f): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2005
No, i can't date a younger man not to talk of marrying one
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Chanfb(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2005
I have to get back at this response. I do know that many older women are dating younger men these days.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by vexxy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2005
You mean OTHER than Demi and Ashton? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Chanfb(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2005
LOL yes! Do you forget about Cameron & Justin as well as Madonna & her man! My friends are like that as well, she is 32 and he is 25. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by monister(f): 2:12am On Oct 27, 2005
im getting married to a younger man (a couple months younger ) but even if he were younger i would still want to marry him... my first bf was 1 or 2 yrs younger than me....

monister
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Chanfb(f): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2005
There are men out here who are very mature for their ages and vice versa. It depends on the character and intergrity of them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by tamia(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2005
hell no! i dun care how mature thee guy is. i'm can't marry someone younger than me.one of my bf's was 3 days younger than me n we broke up.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ocho(f): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2005
If by younger you mean 2 yrs younger, i could, that is if he adores me and if i really love him. i definately would prefer an older guy but if I find true love in a younger guy, sure why not? but it's got to be 2yrs younger though cos anything younger, will be considered child abuse grin. just kidding

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by dolli: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2005
I have never dated anyone younger than me before however the women in my family have all married men four years younger than them. My mum, my grandma and my great grandma have both married men younger. In the end i guess it comes down to whether you love them because that doesn't turn up on your doorstep everyday does it?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ocho(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2005
u're right my sister!
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2005
when there is Love age doesn't matter but no go marry a boy wey fe be your pikin oh...sinece the average years when women can be inpregnated is around 14 he shouldn't be more than 12 years younger.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2005
ERR....NOPE!!!, hmmm, actually, if i think about it, I think I probably will, because it depends on LOVE, not AGE, If u are in love witht he guy I think AGE shouldn't really matter.
It also depends in a way, If i was the one, I wouldn't get married to a guy that is like, 3 years younger than me, that is a bit too much, maybe one or two years, but not more, not three or four years, I just feel it's not right.
Also LOVE should be out into consideration too, so it actually DEPENDS.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2005
I meant love should be *PUT* into consideration too.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by gina34(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2005
Different strokes for different folks.

Younger men is not my game.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2005
Uh oh shocked, THREE DAY!!!!that's a bit TOO SMALL, don't you think, I mean I wouldn't break up with my boyfriend because he is THREE DAYS younger than me! shocked, which he actually isn't , as a matter of fact, he is three years OLDER than me, which is kool.
Well that was MY OPINION, NO OFFENSE pls smiley wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Alexia(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2005
In some cases you'd have to be told befor u know that a woman's man is younger than her; A lot of this depends on how mature a man is. If a young guy is mature enough and experienced enough to please a lady then what's the problem grin; BUT be careful how young he is!! wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by CHOCHORI(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2005
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTLY WE ALL ARE MISSING SOMETHING VERY CRUCIAL AND IMPORTANT HERE. WOTS THE BASIS FOR MARRIAGE? I GUESS THE RIGHT ANSWER IS LOVE.WOTS AGE? ITS EITHER A BINARY NUM,OR ROMAN FIGURE INNIT? YOUNGER OR OLDER DOESNT REALLY AND ACTUALLY COUNT IN THIS REGARDS. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU WILL DEFINITELY MARRY THE PERSON WHETHER OLDER OR YOUNGER,MATURE OR INMATURE,RESPONSIBLE OR NOT. FOR ME I WILL MARRY ANY PERSON AS LONG AS I LOVE THAT PERSON.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by charlisco(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2005
i am just smiling as i am browsing through this topic, i am even laughing now, see girls it is happening, most guys are going for older girls for the main time b4 marriage, having that believe that they are more romantic and experience when it comes to love making.

Do not be decieve girls, you might be one if you are friending a guy of same class mate.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2005
story
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2005
i wont.oh i will........oh i wont, then i will grin  It all depends. some guys are physically big and more matured. if am few months older than him, i don't mind.

And for my ladies, who are swearing by their lives never to, By the time your 36/37 year old single, ......... it really wldnt matter if he was 31 or 33yr.  You'd be too desperate to care grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by gina34(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2005
Well is not our prayer.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2005
neither is it mine sweetheart rolleyes so drop the "Godforbid" act. because who knows, that cld just be God's plan for the lady grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by gina34(f): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2005
And who is the lady in question?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2005
anyone........... u, me, they, them, those or we all cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by gina34(f): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2005
Sorry girl count me out.Cos is not my portion.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2005
Of course older babes marry younger guys but personally don't share that view. I for one insist on having a relationship with an older guy because, they are more experienced in life. I can't start babysitting a man. Proponents of the theory of been able to marry a younger guy base their theory on love and age been nothing but a number but lets start from how many girls on this forum are dating or have dated younger men ?

Unfortunately, i've not been priviledged to meet younger guys who av been interested in me in such a way so maybe thats where my stance lies. Nothwithstanding dat still, i'm just an older man person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Laws Of Keeping A Woman / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.