Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (5497 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
i was the 5th daughter of my family. I had a very rough life growing up, i was involved in different relationships. Hence i lost my virginity through my involvement in s e x with my boyfriends.

This year in April i meet my new boyfriend who is so much in love with me. I feared i wouldnt marry, cos am no longer getting younger.

I had to lie to him that am a virgin and prefer he wait till we are married. This he agreed. Last week he called me that he is prepared to visit my people with his people. Our wedding is coming closer by the day. But there is a but,

what would happen if he later find out am not a virgin?

Will he still accept me for who i am?

Should i tell him i am not a virgin at this present time?

Please Advise....mature response only.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by chibwike(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
tell him the truth, if he truly loves you, he would still come for u

4 Likes

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by seangy4konji: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
U r Ashewo and it's no crime. He will love u d way u are as long as U vchanged ur ways Don't be shy and love him with all your heart.

Nothing do u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm..i will advice you tell him, so dat u guys can easily sort out things rightly!

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by harrwix(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
smiley.....liability again!

btw to that lady, you are already between the devil and the deep blue sea
if you truly love the guy you will sit him down and tell him the truth....and if he actually love and values you he is gonna forgive and stand by you

else your marriage might actually be sitting on a keg of gunpowder (lies)

bottom line is........repent and change your ways, it's gonna be well.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by iceberylin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
şęŗįoųşly
węll į ђāvę ƒoŗgįvęŋ yoų ālŗęādy kiss

ām şţįll çomįŋg ţo męęţ yoųŗ pāŗęŋţş tho

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by SeverusSnape(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Madame Liability, Always looking for help, anyway, let me help you; use that "sealing product" that is now available in most pharmacies nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
a relationship built on lies will collapse eventually...tell im nw..if he leaves live with it cause na ur fault...nd if he stays fyn ...but cmon sum lies s r nt just logical
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Now u knw d value of virginity......if only u kept it...... My dear, the truth shall set u free... Tell him.... He will get angry, he will get furious, its normall, its allowed...den giv him time to think...if he wants to decide to spend the rest of his life with u..
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Tapout(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
shey na liability get dis thread sef cheesy

Mr. Dj, put the music on repeat.

VERSE 1:
Alahji orezi, moti gbe jo tun tun dey
o terere,
Mummy and daddy, moti gbe jo tun
tun dey o, terere,
Abeg i dey beg o, abeg I dey beg o,
As you hear the music just dey dance
o,
Abeg I dey beg o, as you hear the
music just dey dance o,
Awon temi London ijo shoki niwon jo
terere,
Awon temi l’America , ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
Awon t’agege, ijo shoki niwon jo,
terere,
Terere rere.

CHORUS;
See I know say you like to dance,
I know say you like to shake it,
I know say you like to groove,
I know say you want to make it,
Oya se ee eee,
Make them know say you sabi o,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
Oya jijo shoki, terere, terere
tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tere.

VERSE 2:
Ina jo ogiri o sa, terere,
Orezi gbona pour me water tererere,
Eja nla bo, Ti o yo,
Elo gbomi nla kano, orezi ti de o,
Awon temi Dubai ijo shoki niwon jo
terere,
Awon temi le Elegushi, ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
To my niggas in Canada, ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
Awon ti l’agege, ijo shoki niwon jo,
terere.

CHORUS;
Oya se ee eee,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tere.

VERSE 3:
Lemme teach you how to dance ijo
shoki, terere,
Lemme teach you how to dance ijo
shoki,
Put your hand around your neck,
And bend to the side,
Oya go down, oya go down,
Oya go back like you dey reverse,
Oya go down and go down,
And go back like you dey reverse.

CHORUS;
Oya se ee eee,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
tererere,

9 Likes

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Coming from one and only
Lie-ability.

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by dre11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:
i was the 5th daughter of my family. I had a very rough life growing up, i was involved in different relationships. Hence i lost my virginity through my involvement in s e x with my boyfriends.

This year in April i meet my new boyfriend who is so much in love with me. I feared i wouldnt marry, cos am no longer getting younger.

I had to lie to him that am a virgin and prefer he wait till we are married. This he agreed. Last week he called me that he is prepared to visit my people with his people. Our wedding is coming closer by the day. But there is a but,

U and ur stories

U need this

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Wiseb(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
My dear if God dat created u nd died 4 u has 4given then He deserves ur attention cuz dre is no love greater, he ur bf loves u half as much as u say den d love dat bears no grudge wld kip him at peace wif u nd he wld truly appriciate aw much u'v change nd aw much of a beta person u r willing to bcum nd ultimately aw much u love him. Al of dese he wld c if u dnt manipulate him to marry u by lying. Who knws dis cld just b d foundation of trust ur marriage needs
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Andyblaze is with your virginity. Go and collect it back from him.

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by cdamsel(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
All your threads have "HELP" in it,u never still find HELP!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
All your threads have "HELP" in it,u never still find HELP!!! undecided
maybe ur advise will finally end my search for help.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
tell him the truth, if he truly loves you, he would still come for u

Wait, u actually gave liability an advice!!!!

She's a fvcking troll
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zedric:

Wait, u actually gave liability an advice!!!!

She's a fvcking troll
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by kullozone(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Somebody Help!

Help!

HELP!
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Jennyluvluv(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tel him the truth befor you get married
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jennyluvluv:
Tel him the truth befor you get married
am so scared of wat d aftermath will be like
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by cdamsel(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:
maybe ur advise will finally end my search for help.
nah my advice can't solve your problems missy grin
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by pat077: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:
what is d difference btw u and our politicians?

2 Likes

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
nah my advice can't solve your problems missy grin

It's one of those threads. grin
And this OP, he is a big time Troll.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
no problem just do a plastic surgery :DDDDD and virgin again cheesy
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by cdamsel(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

It's one of those threads. grin
And this OP, he is a big time Troll.
Don't even think OP is a girl grin
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Emmysteve(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
*farts inside thread *
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by PrincessB1(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Emmysteve:
*farts inside thread *
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Hexzyz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:

Na you put yourself for trouble o. He ask say na virgin he want?
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
voodoo85:
no problem just do a plastic surgery :DDDDD and virgin again cheesy
sis, is the surgery done here in nigeria?
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Emmysteve:
*farts inside thread *
this is not a gentleman behaviour.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
PrincessB1:
grin cheesy grin
is this done in your kingdom, princess?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? / . / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.