Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk (39736 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Callfubu(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kanwulia:
Not many NIGERIAN or AFRICAN women would stoop this low!
Imagine eating an OLD ROTTEN TOTO for papers!
TUFIAKWA!!!! grin
You kidding right? Haven't you heard of our girls' sexcapades in Italy? When they sleep with dogs and other animals just for money, hmm u never see anything o
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
OP, your story is full of inaccuracies.

Readers, please validate whatever you read on Nairaland with information from USCIS.Gov, it's free.
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Kanwulia: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

You never see anything. Dem go chop am finish, use lacasara wash am down cheesy

Come here follow us type tufiakwa

Mu Han Han Han Han

LACASARA ooooooooo grin
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Kanwulia: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Callfubu:
You kidding right? Haven't you heard of our girls' sexcapades in Italy? When they sleep with dogs and other animals just for money, hmm u never see anything o

True!
But compared to the men sh a. . . . . embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Kanwulia: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Jisos!!! Carlotti the harlotti , is that your erm , erm ( clears throat ) in the profile picture ? Chai your husband dey enjoy o.

Back to topic after drooling all over kanwulia's profile picture - The thing is a lot of guys would gladly fcck a wrinkled puccy for a green card , you can't blame them either as it assures a better future than what is obtainable here

All mine.
NO SHAKING! cool
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by idroland20: 1:56am On Oct 23, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Deepfreezer(m): 2:19am On Oct 23, 2014
marriage is by far the easiest way to get the green card. my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by mexanbryan: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2014
50calibre:

Holy shi*t what the fuc*k is this? Seun has to do something fast, lots of lunatics are now running amok on NL. This guy is freakish insane.

First!! You're not Dangote, most people are not and will not be Dangote, do a little research into his background and you will understand.

Second!! You said most countries have moved their foreign reserves away from the dollar,... Care to give me a list of these countries?

Third!! Only a criminal worries about extradition, so are you encouraging criminality?

Lastly!! So selling gala and crisps is a blessing? Meaning you're encouraging the youth to sell gala & crisp..

Dude you're feeling insane!! You need help
this guy don't ever be judgemental funny enof if a Nigerian youth still marries a lady in the US 10yrs younger than himself he would still be labelled as a desperate fellow for Green card so why judge? Nigerians are optimistic people there are so many out there making it for real and my dear if u keep pushing urself to b like Dangote u would never b successful just b yourself don't judge any1 to b frank Nija can't sustain every1 buh let me blow your mind I would rather sell gala and chips in d US Dan do it here #reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by pickabeau1: 3:33am On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:

bro, this matter dey pain you too much, take it easy,

ERM....does the matter look close to home
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by itstpia1: 3:44am On Oct 23, 2014
you are the one catching feelings bro.
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by pickabeau1: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Its a big world...
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by itstpia1: 4:10am On Oct 23, 2014
is it?

Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by JayJustus(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=50calibre post=27368764][/quote]

nigga!!!I'm only using Dangote as a yardstick to drive down my point that without sham marriages you can still make it big time...so the mindset that getting married to a grannie just for an LPR is just pathetic and hopeless...

secondly as I stated earlier many countries have moved their reserves to currencies I mentioned like renminbi, yen, swiss franc...you also seem to evade the fact that the US tax law is ridiculous...go read about Sovereign Man...there are lotsa blue passport holders looking for how to get out of the shackles of american asset imprisonment...I work with immigration lawyers and there's alot of americans being denied movement of funds to other countries due to their fund and tax laws...

and Yes....if you hold passports that don't have extradition agreements with the US aren't you free from extradition?? like I mentioned earlier countries like Brazil, Chile, Vietnam don't have those agreements...logic my nigga...Nigeria has the agreement so that's outta the picture...

yessss!!! you know the truth deep down but I guess you're one of those looking for quick riches...SELLING SNACKS ON THE STREET IS BETTER THAN SHAM MARRIAGES JUST TO GET TO THE US...ask the people that have use those paths if they started picking money on the streets?? don't deceive yourself!!
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by emmabest2000(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

cheesy Boys are not smiling.
Are u not one of them grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by itstpia1: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok, why are the black ladies in these pictures smiling and looking so happy even when the couple are not?

green card things?
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by ELLYsian: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
How comes nobody is quoting Bible verses here? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by darisgod(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
That girl in the last picture, I dey suspect am o.

She luk like d guy's wife
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by icekidgodfrey(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dude, that is so old school. If you can get past border security, you're now a citizen. I know people in Texas who never went through shit to stay here, not to talk of in Georgia. You just gotta find a black family to get close to, and in due time apply for citizenship.. Your good. Let alone now you got black peeps everywhere, like the immigration could nab you and they got no idea if you're a Puetro Rican, Cuban, Jamaican or whatever.. You just don't have to implicate yourself with that 'Nigerian' identity.
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by pansophist(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
icekidgodfrey:
Dude, that is so old school. If you can get past border security, you're now a citizen. I know people in Texas who never went through shit to stay here, not to talk of in Georgia.[b] You just gotta find a black family to get close to, and in due time apply for citizenship.. [/b]Your good. Let alone now you got black peeps everywhere, like the immigration could nab you and they got no idea if you're a Puetro Rican, Cuban, Jamaican or whatever.. You just don't have to implicate yourself with that 'Nigerian' identity.

shocked shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Conclussion: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Man must survive o for another person country.... ;D07032182123
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Conclussion: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Man must survive o for another person country....
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by Revolva(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2014
imagine me marrying someone mum..shame..never
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by adaxxy: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Na lie you talk ooo them be Nigerians I mean this guys were Nigerians.
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by addictiv(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Everything we need to succeed as a nation is here with us.All we need is time and a positive mindset. I really wonder why people will go through the needle eye just to live in the US. Donate body organs, marry expired jagudas, smuggle themselves in illegally. Is it really worth it?
Re: Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk by orimahspence: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
icekidgodfrey:
Dude, that is so old school. If you can get past border security, you're now a citizen. I know people in Texas who never went through shit to stay here, not to talk of in Georgia. You just gotta find a black family to get close to, and in due time apply for citizenship.. Your good. Let alone now you got black peeps everywhere, like the immigration could nab you and they got no idea if you're a Puetro Rican, Cuban, Jamaican or whatever.. You just don't have to implicate yourself with that 'Nigerian' identity.

Please explain this more, is there alternative way wine can get green card without arranging fake marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.