Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) (8273 Views)

What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / What Has Nnewi Done Wrong, Your Excellency?: Open Letter To Governor Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
i am not trying to say that Gej is 100% corruption free even obama is not! But what i am trying to say is that in terms of corruption he is the least corrupt among the previous administrations. Buhari is more corrupt and wicked than Gej. Buhari stole over N25bn, $2.8bn etc coupled with the several person he hanged. The only thing that amazes me is the way he is being criticised. Unlike the previous administrations that were more corrupt and less in achievements. There is Nobody that is trying to contest this 2015 election that is better than Gej. If you think in a contrary way then suggest the person
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
explorer250:
i am not trying to say that Gej is 100% corruption free even obama is not!
ignorant, corrupt, and theft-loving. The moment you included Obama in your nonsense I refused to continue reading.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by richeso: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
ignorant, corrupt, and theft-loving. The moment you included Obama in your nonsense I refused to continue reading.

you stop reading because he hits the nail on the head the more.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
then go to hell. Last month one of the past chinese leaders was convicted for corruption charges. No country on Earth is 100% corruption free. Get your facts right! At least make google your friend. This another problem with some nigerians. We expect our leaders to be 100% corruption free which is impossible. Even if you in person is made president today, you will still loot seeing the trillions.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Pataki: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2014
May your life be administered the way Jonathan and Abba Moro administered the recent NIS job scam.

May all the innocent death of Nigerians brought about by the clueless and wicked leadership of Jonathan be the goodness of your life from this day onward @ OP and all the other dunderheads praising this animal of a President.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Pataki:
May your life be administered the way Jonathan and Abba Moro administered the recent NIS job scam.

May all the innocent death of Nigerians brought about by the clueless and wicked leadership of Jonathan be the goodness of your life from this day onward @ OP and all the other dunderheads praising this animal of a President.
Jonathan is not a party to the ill ways of abba moro. May your life be administered the way buhari hanged the three nigerians and others. May it also be administered the way obj massacred the entire odi community for fighting for their rights. May it also be administered the way all the bloody northern heads of state massacred Nigerian. Pls say AMEN to that if you think that they are better than Gej. Failure to do so means you are a hypocrite and a tribalistic/religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Pataki: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
explorer250:
Jonathan is not a party to the ill ways of abba moro. May your life be administered the way buhari hanged the three nigerians and others. May it also be administered the way obj massacred the entire odi community for fighting for their rights. May it also be administered the way all the bloody northern heads of state massacred Nigerian. Pls say AMEN to that if you think that they are better than Gej. Failure to do so means you are a hypocrite and a tribalistic/religious fanatic.

Say Amen to my prayer if you actually believe Jonathan is not a party to the ill-ways of Abba Moro. Who employed Abba Moro as a Minister? Who has the authority and power to sack him right after the death of innocent Nigerians?

I do not care about OBJ or whomever else you mentioned in that ediotic prayer of yours. Jonathan is currently the president of Nigeria. He is the sole reason you have posted this thread. Stick to the reason you have posted this thread and stop foolishly mentioning other past leaders.

Now more blessed prayers for your life: May your life be loaded with the ogogoro that dunce of a President drinks perpetually. Just as no one can produce the PhD thesis that Jonathan wrote in Nigeria, may no man have any reason to see any productivity in your life. The so-called subsidy removal that happened on Jan 1, 2012 that resulted in the needless loss of Nigerian lives, may it be visited upon every area of your life. The tears of agony that innocent Nigerians have cried and are still crying due to the ediotic character and clueless leadership of Jonathan be multiplied upon your life from now and henceforth. Looking forward to your AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by LawFight(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
It seems this man is ur relative or u are from the south.who told u jonathan is our best president.can u just tell me one significant thing he has done.january 1st 2012 he increase the price of petrol from N65toN120,he said he removed subsidy have u seen the effect.ministers in is cabinet embezzled a lot of money he did not about that.thousands of nigeria lost there lives at north.both the civilians and military.and he said he knows the kabars .he cannot mention there name.pls let rethink jonathan was sent to punish nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pataki:

Say Amen to my prayer if you actually believe Jonathan is not a party to the ill-ways of Abba Moro. Who employed Abba Moro as a Minister? Who has the authority and power to sack him right after the death of innocent Nigerians?

I do not care about OBJ or whomever else you mentioned in that ediotic prayer of yours. Jonathan is currently the president of Nigeria. He is the sole reason you have posted this thread. Stick to the reason you have posted this thread and stop foolishly mentioning other past leaders.

Now more blessed prayers for your life: May your life be loaded with the ogogoro that dunce of a President drinks perpetually. Just as no one can produce the PhD thesis that Jonathan wrote in Nigeria, may no man have any reason to see any productivity in your life. The so-called subsidy removal that happened on Jan 1, 2012 that resulted in the needless loss of Nigerian lives, may it be visited upon every area of your life. The tears of agony that innocent Nigerians have cried and are still crying due to the ediotic character and clueless leadership of Jonathan be multiplied upon your life from now and henceforth. Looking forward to your AMEN.
lolz. I think we are both matured for this kind of behaviour we are exhibiting. I want to know what your actual Problems are. Is your problem that jonathan is not fit or worthy to lead nigeria?. If that is your problem,then name the person that is truely worthy. We will gladly vote the better person
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
LawFight:
It seems this man is ur relative or u are from the south.who told u jonathan is our best president.can u just tell me one significant thing he has done.january 1st 2012 he increase the price of petrol from N65toN120,he said he removed subsidy have u seen the effect.ministers in is cabinet embezzled a lot of money he did not about that.thousands of nigeria lost there lives at north.both the civilians and military.and he said he knows the kabars .he cannot mention there name.pls let rethink jonathan was sent to punish nigerians.
I am from the south and i will stop at nothing to tell the truth. I am currently at Aba. If you think that Gej is not our best leader since the founding of our country then name the best. I wont stress myself saying Gejs achievements again, i will advice you to go to my main post and read them. In the case of the subsidy, have you forgotten that the massive revolt led him to the withrawal of 100% subsidy removal? So do you expect heaven and earth? Incase you are not feeling the effect of the half subsidy removal, i am feeling it. The various hospitals and projects at my village is a product of sure p. Including the 2nd Niger bridge and many more. I have said it times without number that Gej is the least corrupt president. If you are not fufilled the name the person that is worthy. The current hike in petroleum product price is from the independent marketers. We nigerians love to forget good deeds early, have we forgotten that he stablised fuel price to N65 per liter? We have been buying fuel at over N100 during previous administrations but non of you dared to complain. But why now at Gejs time?. On the issue boko haram. Was Gej the founder of boko haram?. Have we forgotten those that said that they will make this country ungovernable for Gej during which boko haram emanated? The northern elites started boko haram to destabilise Gej administration but rather the economy was still growing. That shows how useless and insignificant the north especially NW & NE is to this country. It is only unfortunate that alqaedar and other advanced terrorist groups took advantage of the situation. Even if Gej knows the sponsors of boko haram, do you expect him to arrest them without evidence? We are in a democratic and not a military regime for crying out loud!angry how will you feel if Gej orders the arrest of buhari,ibb,emir of kano,shettima etc on the allegation of terrorism without prior evidence? You in person will be among those shouting that Gej want to kill every northerner. You are simply filled with hate for Gej because he is a southerner not only that but because he from SS and maybe also, because he is a christain because you dont expect a northerner/muslim to support jonathan, that is why you said that maybe i am from the south. In conclusion. I am not saying that Gej is a saint besides he has his faults and weaknesses as human. I welcome your criticisms but please let us learn how to criticise constructively and not based on hate,religion or tribe. THANKS!

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by smithsammy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
explorer250:
Jonathan this,jonathan that. WHAT IS IT THAT JONATHAN HAS ACTUALLY DONE WRONG? Why are we nigerians filled with much hate for our dear president? Jonathan is the best president so far since the independence of Nigeria. Among all the heads of states and presidents that ruled nigeria so far, who among them can compete against jonathan in times infrastructure,power,food security,transparency,good governance and all other sectors of the economy?. Do we know that Nigeria cleared its debt from the world bank during jonathan administration?, do we know that power is more steady in Nigeria during his administration?, do we know that the price of petroleum products was most stable in jonathans administration compared to the previous one?, do we know that nigeria became the largest economy in africa during jonathans administration?, do we know that we recorded so many victories in our sports uner Gej administration?. The things mr president has done for this country is unspeakable. If we say that jonathan is corrupt, then he would be a saint with respect to previous administrations. During obj administration there was a hike in the prices of petroleum products, the economy was in shambles, the naira kept loosing its value etc. But despite these facts no one opposed or lambasted him as many is doing to Gej. Simply because he was kept there by the north. Nigeria was in total darkness and debts during previous administrations but there was an improvement during Gej regime. Are we going to talk of federal roads that was built during Gejs administration? Do we know that our airports was raised to world standard during Gej regime? For those who has been to our airports will bear me witness. The question i am still asking is "what on earth has jonathan done wrong on this country?". Lets move to the political arena. Corruption is at every nook and crany of the country, agreed. But to say that PDP is corrupt and that APC is not or less is a hypocritical statement because not less than 50% of APC members are from PDP. I am not here to render any political support to any party but i must say the truth that the north and the APC is playing politics of bitterness. I woke up one morning only to hear from my television that jonathan just commissioned a 100bn project at the insurgence ravished north east. I was very amazed and suprised. Jonathan has done a lot for the north in terms of federal projects. I can not arguably say that over 70 to 80% of the federal project commissioned by the president is at the north. Jonathan is working, only at the north, i have not felt the impact of federal projects here in the east. The only thing i know that jonathan has done for the east is the making of enugu airport an international one, the so called(which am not sure) second Niger bridge and the appointment of some igbos as key ministers which the general populace of igbos is not benefiting from. The only good thing we igbos has benefitted from jonathan since his ascention to the throne of presidency is that our goods are no longer seized by yorubas at the lagos wolf, under the disguise of contra-ban goods which are later found at the market but this time in the hands of yorubas traders who bought the "expensive igbo goods" at give away price from their fellow yoruba high ranking custom officials. Apart from these, there is no meaningful thing igbos has benefited from Gej administration. But at the side of the north countless roads, dams, irrigation projects, airports, school, infrastructures etc has been built for them by Gej. Not Everybody at otuoke and the entire ss,se and sw has gone to school but gej took the pains to educate the illiterate almajiris, provide fertilisers,improved seeds and farm machines to them for their agricultural devpt. Yet the north has still vowed never to see him at 2015. Am not suprised since they said that they are born to rule. Igbos are people that do not depend on governnent yet the are among the few most succesful ethnic group in Nigeria likewise the west. I think that the north should focus more on the development of their people educationally. Encourage hardwork among their people and not to play the politics of bitterness, vowing to hold power at the detriment of other at all cost. If any region should oppose the re-election of jonathan i think the south west is justified to do so. Because despite their support for him, he has not lived up to expectations to them. I blame Gej for wasting his 6yrs trying to please the north at the detriment of sw,se and ss. Under normal circumstances the whole south shouldnt vote Gej it should be the north that should do everything possible to vote him considering the various things he has done for them. But yet the have accused him of a lot of things he is innocent of. I will describe the action of northern politicians opposing Gej as "INGRATES". Do we know that if you tell those accusing Gej to say what he has done wrong, none of them can present something tangible?. Please, have we ever heared that Gej has illegally looted of any money from the nations coffers? But it is on record that Buhari was not probed for the missing oil $2.8bn when he was the minister of petroleum. So what happend to that money?. Or have we forgotten about his religious and tribal speech? To the supporters of buhari, if you say that you want to vote Gej out based on corruption or on the basis of being tribal or religious then you are a hypocrite, this is because Gej is a saint if the sins of buhari are counted, Pls anybody can quote me wrong on this. I am not to be anti buhari but i want we nigerians to be honest on our resons of voting. If we say that Gej is corrupt then please feel free to present your evidence. I think that the problem with we nigerians is that we have been blinded by tribal and religious sentiments. I think that the only sin jonathan has committed is that he is not a northerner! This write up is written to address people who are opposing the good regime of Gej. So i want people who think that Gej should be voted out to present their tangible reasons or propose a better candidate and why the candidate is better. So present your cases especially the aggrieved northerners lets debate on it! FOR NIGERIANS AND IGNORANT NAIRALANDERS MUST BE TOLD THE TRUTH!
as much as I can tell, you are only reading a script. No one hated him in the first place, we all voted for him. As an adage affirms: "the end always justify the means" majority of Nigerians have realised that they chose the wrong means to achieving their ends - stable electricity, good governance, law and order, good administration et al. He may be a good man as a person, but he does fit the role of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
smithsammy:
as much as I can tell, you are only reading a script. No one hated him in the first place, we all voted for him. As an adage affirms: "the end always justify the means" majority of Nigerians have realised that they chose the wrong means to achieving their ends - stable electricity, good governance, law and order, good administration et al. He may be a good man as a person, but he does fit the role of a president.
I think that we nigerians are in a hurry. We expect a single man to transform a whole country in a few years which is impossible. Even america was not developed by a single president in a few years. I think that the change we are looking for should start from every Nigerian. In the case of power, if we say that there has not been a significant improvement then we are all lieing. Gej is good i think we should allow him to contribute his own quota and go
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrBigPrick:
HE HAS NOT BUILT ENOUGH ASHEE JOINTS IN THE COUNTRY.SHIKENA.
lol. grin
MrBigPrick:
HE HAS NOT BUILT ENOUGH ASHEE JOINTS IN THE COUNTRY.SHIKENA.
lol.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by smithsammy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
explorer250:
I think that we nigerians are in a hurry. We expect a single man to transform a whole country in a few years which is impossible. Even america was not developed by a single president in a few years. I think that the change we are looking for should start from every Nigerian. In the case of power, if we say that there has not been a significant improvement then we are all lieing. Gej is good i think we should allow him to contribute his own quota and go
your comment is akin to an advocacy for a celebration of mediocrity. He has tried in his capacity I must say, but ruling a country is far above his ability. He got there by providence cum luck. He said four years is suffice to fix make suffice our electricity with his mouth. He thought we have forgotten? Hell no! We still like him as a Nigerian, but we don't trust him as a president anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Safari29: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
I can't believe somebody is still making this daft president important. A president that is so clueless to say stealing is not corruption. no light, no jobs, no security, no future. corruptions and inflation everywhere, enough looting. no discipline

Abeg jonathan Is a figure head jor. He is good as a man but not fit to rule Nigeria

we are tired of clueless÷÷÷ness

3 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
smithsammy:
your comment is akin to an advocacy for a celebration of mediocrity. He has tried in his capacity I must say, but ruling a country is far above his ability. He got there by providence cum luck. He said four years is suffice to fix make suffice our electricity with his mouth. He thought we have forgotten? Hell no! We still like him as a Nigerian, but we don't trust him as a president anymore.
please stop using the word "we" use "I" because millions are ready to stop him. Beside he is not the first president to promise and fail. Every politician that ruled nigeria has not been able to fufill all their promises including obj. But none of you barked like this rather you even voted him into 2nd term. Where on earth have you seen 24hr power supply achieved within 4yrs? Gej has shown more commitment in the power sector more than the past leaders and you know that. If you think that Gej is a mediocry and should be voted out of power then "WHO IS ABOVE MEDIOCRITY THAT SHOULD BE VOTED INTO POWER?" that is my question pls answer me
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oga and then what happened when someone was convicted of corruption? he becomes a governor or he has the support of his government?
Its quite disheartening when you read stuffs written by some people all because they want their country men to be in power.
Have you ever been privileged to visit african countries at all not to talk of obodo oyinbo? It seems we dont even have any expectation at all as Nigerians. My one cent for you is to critically assess your environment before writing crap on social media.
Do you know how many young future Nigerians that died during the immigration recruitment? If your brother or sister was involved,would you ever come here to praise GEJ? Explorer, sit down somewhere and see as events unfold and Power Change hands in Nigeria bro.

explorer250:
then go to hell. Last month one of the past chinese leaders was convicted for corruption charges. No country on Earth is 100% corruption free. Get your facts right! At least make google your friend. This another problem with some nigerians. We expect our leaders to be 100% corruption free which is impossible. Even if you in person is made president today, you will still loot seeing the trillions.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
So you are canvassing for someone you can trust? Its so sad a young man like you can say all these on social media.
I am so sorry for you guys, cos the unborn generations future has been mortgaged by these God forsaken politicians.

explorer250:
please stop using the word "we" use "I" because millions are ready to stop him. Beside he is not the first president to promise and fail. Every politician that ruled nigeria has not been able to fufill all their promises including obj. But none of you barked like this rather you even voted him into 2nd term. Where on earth have you seen 24hr power supply achieved within 4yrs? Gej has shown more commitment in the power sector more than the past leaders and you know that. If you think that Gej is a mediocry and should be voted out of power then "WHO IS ABOVE MEDIOCRITY THAT SHOULD BE VOTED INTO POWER?" that is my question pls answer me

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thumbs up.
Nice write up.

smithsammy:
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by mrmetoo1: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
As has been earlier said, no one hates the man. I'm sure he's a good husband, father, friend, etc. Has he been a good president?? NO!! When you ask what he has done wrong, I want to go back and ask you what he has done right. How has the state of the nation improved under him? All that stuff about Obj is off point, why do you keep comparing them? All you're trying to point out to us is PDP has failed us. I'm not saying the opposition party has all the answers but just the fact these politicians know they can be booted out no matter how powerful they are will make them sit up. All I care about is development of this country, I know what can be achieved in this country if it is run properly. His achievements are nothing close to what this country needs, nowhere close!!! Why anyone would think Nigerians should be jumping for joy at the possibility of a GEJ second term doesn't make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
i want you all to understand that all these politicians are corrupt. But Gej is the least corrupt among all of them. Every past administration has its flaws. Pls stop crucifying Gej. Stop using trash to cover me question which still goes this way IF NOT GEJ THEN WHO ELSE? You want to vote out Gej then who are you going to vote in that is better than him?
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by richeso: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2014
mrmetoo1:
As has been earlier said, no one hates the man. I'm sure he's a good husband, father, friend, etc. Has he been a good president?? NO!! When you ask what he has done wrong, I want to go back and ask you what he has done right. How has the state of the nation improved under him? All that stuff about Obj is off point, why do you keep comparing them? All you're trying to point out to us is PDP has failed us. I'm not saying the opposition party has all the answers but just the fact these politicians know they can be booted out no matter how powerful they are will make them sit up. All I care about is development of this country, I know what can be achieved in this country if it is run properly. His achievements are nothing close to what this country needs, nowhere close!!! Why anyone would think Nigerians should be jumping for joy at the possibility of a GEJ second term doesn't make sense to me.

bross.. do not easily forget that Nigerians experienced the worst of situation during his regime, that alone makes me believe some people are hell bent to make his regime worst.

is there any past president that experience 6 years of terrorism ? Ebola ? you want a man to think straight and focused yet you bring distractions..

were you thinking of electricity when you protest bringbackourgirls?
where you thinking of jobs when you protects about lack of help to curtain ebola?

have you give him credits for curtailment of Ebola?
have you give him credits for the present success of tackling terrorism at length ?

if you can not be satisfied with his 4yrs of ungovernable circumstances then you are not a Nigerian .
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by mrmetoo1: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2014
richeso:

bross.. do not easily forget that Nigerians experienced the worst of situation during his regime, that alone makes me believe some people are hell bent to make his regime worst.

is there any past president that experience 6 years of terrorism ? Ebola ? you want a man to think straight and focused yet you bring distractions..

were you thinking of electricity when you protest bringbackourgirls?
where you thinking of jobs when you protects about lack of help to curtain ebola?

have you give him credits for curtailment of Ebola?
have you give him credits for the present success of tackling terrorism at length ?

if you can not be satisfied with his 4yrs of ungovernable circumstances then you are not a Nigerian .

These are the kind of comments that make me wonder if people are serious when it comes to wanting the best for this country. How does protests stop development?? Seriously how?? Protests happen everywhere across the world. What about Ebola? It was in 2 states and the govt in those states handled it, how did that stop development?? Now with terrorism being as bad, one could argue it happened under his watch. In other countries he'll have been impeached because he means he has failed as C-in-C. The presidency is a tough position, not for the faint of heart. I hope you know your argument just made Gej look bad. You just painted him as a weak leader that can't function when faced with challenges. Other countries face bigger challenges every time but that doesn't stop them from running their country the proper way.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Canme4u(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2014
mrmetoo1:

These are the kind of comments that make me wonder if people are serious when it comes to wanting the best for this country. How does protests stop development?? Seriously how?? Protests happen everywhere across the world. What about Ebola? It was in 2 states and the govt in those states handled it, how did that stop development?? Now with terrorism being as bad, one could argue it happened under his watch. In other countries he'll have been impeached because he means he has failed as C-in-C. The presidency is a tough position, not for the faint of heart. I hope you know your argument just made Gej look bad. You just painted him as a weak leader that can't function when faced with challenges. Other countries face bigger challenges every time but that doesn't stop them from running their country the proper way.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by richeso: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
mrmetoo1:

bro.. trust me on this.. the guy tried. all the time of his regim was very ungovernable , everyone around him are evil, this is not about PDP or APC. if the past presidents past through all he did pass through by now ''them for don die self''

when apc people want to talk they talk as if he has done Completely nothing which is why i suspect serious hate.

How many Roads are created or repaired during his regim ? None?
How many Hospitals ? None?
How many Schools and or Rehabilitation, None?
Whats the Power rate between now and Before? Good or Bad ?

all this happen still in the same country fighting terrorism!!!.
do you know how restless a president will be if faced with such Terrorism with unknown internal supports?

i dont want him to further protest for president again because

1. if he do, the Cabals ''them know themselves'' will turn this country to Blood. they said it last time and of-course it happen.
2. the same ''them know themselves'' will say words like ''am a Christian and am from the South'' or ''Am a Christian and from the Niger Delta''
and the only person out of the upcoming vibrant Nigerians who are far more capable to be president to choose from, they choose a 73yrs Old Returner to come do what he has not been able to do even in his own house.

ask yourself.. did fashola waited for the president before taking necessary actions in the Ebola saga? Ebola as u see is more or less a terrorism of its kind. now to the northerner ''BUHARI'' what has he done to fight terrorism in his own states? or terrorism is a presidential/ruling party responsibility alone and not all Nigerian responsibility?

and if i choose to vote GEJ, i will do that because he's Hated so Much. ''the devil i know is better than the angel i know nothing about''

Unless Fashola is the candidate for APC, else APC is already a failure!!!.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2014
richeso:

bro.. trust me on this.. the guy tried. all the time of his regim was very ungovernable , everyone around him are evil, this is not about PDP or APC. if the past presidents past through all he did pass through by now ''them for don die self''

when apc people want to talk they talk as if he has done Completely nothing which is why i suspect serious hate.

How many Roads are created or repaired during his regim ? None?
How many Hospitals ? None?
How many Schools and or Rehabilitation, None?
Whats the Power rate between now and Before? Good or Bad ?

all this happen still in the same country fighting terrorism!!!.
do you know how restless a president will be if faced with such Terrorism with unknown internal supports?

i dont want him to further protest for president again because

1. if he do, the Cabals ''them know themselves'' will turn this country to Blood. they said it last time and of-course it happen.
2. the same ''them know themselves'' will say words like ''am a Christian and am from the South'' or ''Am a Christian and from the Niger Delta''
and the only person out of the upcoming vibrant Nigerians who are far more capable to be president to choose from, they choose a 73yrs Old Returner to come do what he has not been able to do even in his own house.

ask yourself.. did fashola waited for the president before taking necessary actions in the Ebola saga? Ebola as u see is more or less a terrorism of its kind. now to the northerner ''BUHARI'' what has he done to fight terrorism in his own states? or terrorism is a presidential/ruling party responsibility alone and not all Nigerian responsibility?

and if i choose to vote GEJ, i will do that because he's Hated so Much. ''the devil i know is better than the angel i know nothing about''

Unless Fashola is the candidate for APC, else APC is already a failure!!!.
thumbs up bro. I dont know how many country that has impeached their president because of terrorism. Is it pakistan,iran,iraq,afghanistan or yemen? None of them has done so. My question remains if not Gej who else? who is better than him? Bro watch and see how the will still skip this question and talk about another trash.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Toniosparlet(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
explorer250:
Give us the proof where he said that stealing is not corruption. What corruption are you even talking about? Can the so called increase in corruption be compared to abacha loot?,the unaccounted and unprobed $2.8bn oil money when buhari was the mininster of petroleum and several billions when he was the petroleum trust fund chairman?, can it be compared to the illegal acquisation of oil blocks by northerners?, the obasanjo loot when he was both military and civilian head of state, through several hike in oil prices?, can it be compared to the ibb loot?, can it be compared with the nigerian farm machines that was turned to obj personal farm machines? Can it be compared with the loot of the several northern military heads of state? Or has it been proved that jonathan looted the nations treasury? 3 stella odua: hasnt she been removed? Did Gej share the money with her? Is it Gejs fault that she bought armoured vehicles? Even at that did el rufai achieved more fleet than odua? What about the missing aviation money that was stolen by el rufai? 4 farook: did Gej benefit from his misconduct? 5 oil subsidy: during the regime obj oil prices was higher than that of Gej. Have you forgotten that Gej stabilised oil price at N65 for a long time which no previous administration did? Havent you felt the impact of sure_p? The hospital at my village was built by sure_p and other countless projects. Do you know that the FG only take 40% of sure_p while states take the remaining 60%? Havent you heared of the vehicle donations, youth skill acquisation, 2nd niger bridge etc that FG embarked on with their little 40% of sure_p. If you dont feel the benefit of the subsidy removal then hold your state goverment responsible. 6 boko saga: do you have evidence to indict those wineing and dining with Gej? If Gej uses the military without tangible evidence to arrest buhari, ibb and all the northern elites and political leaders on the basis of supporting insurgency how will you feel? Infact that will mark the end of nigeria. For crying out loud have anyone caught them giving money or any assistance to boko haram? People like you will be the first to protest against such act. 7 epileptic power: you are either a joker or an ignorant fool in this aspect. Can you vouch with your life that power hasnt improve since Gej regime? I can swear with mine! Did you see obj and the previous administrations make significant investment in the power sector? But Gej has put so much attention to power not less than 2 power plants are found across each state of federation. As i am typing now i have electricity in my house i can boast of nothing less than 10hrs power supply each day unlike before when power was maximum for 2 hours for every two days because we shared our transformer with three streets. 8 umemployment: umemployment has been a global problem not only in Nigeria. Wasnt there increase in unemployment during previous administrations or was everybody employed then? Lolz. But jonathan is doing his part to secure employment for Nigerians. Come to igboland and witness for yourself. We do not depend on govt rather we struggle to work out our employment. Igboland is the region with the least FG presence after the civil war but we are still the region with the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria, suprised?, google it in case of doubts. I think that your region should do more at encouraging hardwork among its citizens and human resources. Leave FG alone so that we will not go into abject poverty, little wonder why the north is the porert despite over 40 years in power. 9 factional leadership: do you mean factional leader of ss and se when over 80% of his project go to the north, do you mean factional leader when he commissioned over 100bn project at north east despite the insurgency, something he has not even done for se. It is only the sw that can lament the inability of Gej to live upto expectation to them but for any northerner saying so is an ingrate and hypocrite. I will still say it Gej is a saint compared to previous administrations. And also pls if you want to accuse Gej bring out the proven evidence of his misdeeds and not mere sentiments angry
You said it all man....More grease to your elbow. Those lamenting over GEJ's performance should now provide a reputable candidate under the broom of apc that can overthrown GEJ. Its only then i can back down and support whoever the candidate may be!!!....For the now Gej till 2019!.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
I have a question for bro? why do we celebrate mediocrity in our beloved country Nigeria?
Look at Great Britain......after several years of both Blair and Gordons brown reign, people were tired of their policies and voted them out. Now the conservatives are there and policies are not favorable to the populace. Check USA out. After several years of Republicans reign, people voted them out and they now have the democrats in government. After several years of PDP's reign in Nigeria, what have we got to celebrate? No light, no good system, no good roads, no security, no good education, no good infrastructure, corruption and fraud everyday without a single person being successfully prosecuted. Boy, wake up. This is not the type of democracy we have praying for. Does it take eternity to have a structure on ground? bro, there are no checks and balances at all in Nigeria. The presidency dictates what the system should do ( through their body language and buying out the so called judges) (look at Ibori's case now, Dimeji Bankole, Alams, Pension fraud scam, oil subsidy fraud, NNPC fraud, Abachas case thwarted, and many more). I have been privileged to visit Rwanda, Kenya, Burundi,Congo and Sudan. Its disgusting when you see these small countries with their peculiar problems thriving and Nigeria cant. i am not a politician but there is this adage that says how do you expect to see a different result when you do the same thing several times without number.PDP is a mistake bro and lets try another set of people with different ideologies. A typical example was what happened in Ekiti. people were tired of APC and they voted them out. lets use our vote wisely and not based on sentiments or tribal issues and stop campaigning for repeated PDP failures bro.

explorer250:
thumbs up bro. I dont know how many country that has impeached their president because of terrorism. Is it pakistan,iran,iraq,afghanistan or yemen? None of them has done so. My question remains if not Gej who else? who is better than him? Bro watch and see how the will still skip this question and talk about another trash.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Gbabe2:
I have a question for bro? why do we celebrate mediocrity in our beloved country Nigeria?
Look at Great Britain......after several years of both Blair and Gordons brown reign, people were tired of their policies and voted them out. Now the conservatives are there and policies are not favorable to the populace. Check USA out. After several years of Republicans reign, people voted them out and they now have the democrats in government. After several years of PDP's reign in Nigeria, what have we got to celebrate? No light, no good system, no good roads, no security, no good education, no good infrastructure, corruption and fraud everyday without a single person being successfully prosecuted. Boy, wake up. This is not the type of democracy we have praying for. Does it take eternity to have a structure on ground? bro, there are no checks and balances at all in Nigeria. The presidency dictates what the system should do ( through their body language and buying out the so called judges) (look at Ibori's case now, Dimeji Bankole, Alams, Pension fraud scam, oil subsidy fraud, NNPC fraud, Abachas case thwarted, and many more). I have been privileged to visit Rwanda, Kenya, Burundi,Congo and Sudan. Its disgusting when you see these small countries with their peculiar problems thriving and Nigeria cant. i am not a politician but there is this adage that says how do you expect to see a different result when you do the same thing several times without number.PDP is a mistake bro and lets try another set of people with different ideologies. A typical example was what happened in Ekiti. people were tired of APC and they voted them out. lets use our vote wisely and not based on sentiments or tribal issues and stop campaigning for repeated PDP failures bro.

I am not campaighning for PDP. The truth is that the system is really corrupt,accepted. But the problem is that there is no worthy replacement. Apc is equal to Pdp(APC=PDP). So Gej is the best for now. My you those countries you mentioned are not doing better than Us.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Guy, they dont have the resources Nigeria has and they are laying a good structure bro for their future. Have you ever thought of how much we make daily on our crude oil, Taxes etc?
We should lay emphasis on a good structure not campaigning for our country man. GEJ rode on public sympathy to become a president in Nigeria (he doesnt have the characteristics). My point is let a competent person be voted for. GEJ and these PDP government has failed the populace, let another set of people rule us so we can have something to compare with.

explorer250:
I am not campaighning for PDP. The truth is that the system is really corrupt,accepted. But the problem is that there is no worthy replacement. Apc is equal to Pdp(APC=PDP). So Gej is the best for now. My you those countries you mentioned are not doing better than Us.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Explorer 250,

I guess you belong to this millennium. I am sorry but you can ask from adults what their expectations were when they were growing up?
Having a decent life has a lot do with governance and good management. Do you know how many graduates we have in this country that cant even feed themselves? Do you know the rot in the healthcare, education, no good infrastructure etc? Young man, my piece of advice for you is that you should ask questions from knowledgeable adults before forming opinions. We deserve far more than what we currently have (GEJ) in Nigeria bro.

explorer250:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Without Underwear(photo) / Download Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria / Ipob, Happening Now Live...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.