Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) (8265 Views)

What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / What Has Nnewi Done Wrong, Your Excellency?: Open Letter To Governor Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by ayoola2002(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Mod,FP Materials pls
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Gbabe2:
Explorer 250,

I guess you belong to this millennium. I am sorry but you can ask from adults what their expectations were when they were growing up?
Having a decent life has a lot do with governance and good management. Do you know how many graduates we have in this country that cant even feed themselves? Do you know the rot in the healthcare, education, no good infrastructure etc? Young man, my piece of advice for you is that you should ask questions from knowledgeable adults before forming opinions. We deserve far more than what we currently have (GEJ) in Nigeria bro.

At first i think that i have grown enough to make opinion and infer out facts from issues. Visit afghanistan,yemen and some arab countries and you will find out how bad thing are really there despite their oil wealth. Lets assume that Gej is not worthy to rule nigeria, then who do you suggest that is worthy? Some Nigerians like you are really impatient. You expect Nigeria to develop and be better like usa within four years,which is totally impossible. Development and transformation is not something that begins and ends with one aministration, rather,it is a contenous process . Gej is the best as for now and will still remain the best. I can swear with my life that since the advent of Gej,there has been a change. Whether you like it or not,Gej is a good person, i and millions of Nigerians are solidly behind him. If you are not satisfied then name your candidate that is better him! I know you will still look for an excuse not to present your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by dexentity: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm not surprised by all these gibberish, back and fro defending of GEJ by the OP, if a set of people can stage #ABACHA mukaiso, then people can do worse. The OP admitted that JEG government is corrupt but to him that is no big deal since Nigeria is already known as a very corrupt Nation, and JEG seems to be just a bit more corrupt than his predecessors so we should continue to manage him for the next four years.
If Buhari become the president by 2015, there are some people that will defend his every action either good or bad, and I won't be surprise if majority of such people are from the east.
People should not be surprised by actions of people like the OP, his people are known to defend any government in power. I only take praise singers from, SS, SW, and the north serious.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Gbabe2: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Young man i now understand what your point of view is. Yes, you are old enough to form opinions based on hearsay and praise singers. I am not a fan of any of these politicians but i am an advocate of a good system bro. I cant compare Nigeria with any of these advanced countries in any way. Not in this generation at all. Altogether , PDP has ruled us for over 15 years consecutively without anything to show for it bro.
Do you know how many young adults that graduates every year without anything to show for the productive years spent in school? Do you know the extent of illicit funds stacked somewhere by these thieves ( we now celebrate)? I am telling you the truth in all honesty that if we have a system in place, all these thieves will be languishing in prison or run away. My brother, what can we even be proud of? No refinery despite the huge sum of money realized every year, No good road, No power despite the billions being allocated for it in every dispensation, No good health care facility any where (that's why you see all of them travelling overseas to seek medical facilities), no security (thats why you see them drive in bullet proof and bomb proof cars) etc. Do i want to remind you that no one has been prosecuted for fraud related offences in this administration. Explorer 250, i had great hopes while i was growing up. I did all i knew to stand above board in all my endeavors by Gods grace but unfortunately, our government has failed us in every ramifications. You will look for job even when you are qualified only to be asked who referred you or who is your father? Today i am grateful to God but we will not keep quiet like Nehemiah until God fixes Nigeria bro. We have the resources (name it) but unfortunately we are endowed with bad governance. I am a christian but if a pagan can deliver result and lay the foundation for us bro, i will vote and canvass for his votes as well.There is no future for us in Nigeria if all we can produce is GEJ and PEJ all because of tribal sentiments. I was not young when MKO Abiola was voted for in 1993. People voted without any sentiments ( tribal or religious) all because they believed in him. My one cent for you is that we should vote for the right person without attaching any sentiment bro.

explorer250:
At first i think that i have grown enough to make opinion and infer out facts from issues. Visit afghanistan,yemen and some arab countries and you will find out how bad thing are really there despite their oil wealth. Lets assume that Gej is not worthy to rule nigeria, then who do you suggest that is worthy? Some Nigerians like you are really impatient. You expect Nigeria to develop and be better like usa within four years,which is totally impossible. Development and transformation is not something that begins and ends with one aministration, rather,it is a contenous process . Gej is the best as for now and will still remain the best. I can swear with my life that since the advent of Gej,there has been a change. Whether you like it or not,Gej is a good person, i and millions of Nigerians are solidly behind him. If you are not satisfied then name your candidate that is better him! I know you will still look for an excuse not to present your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by ganye1: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
explorer250
"I woke up
one morning only to hear from my television that jonathan
just commissioned a 100bn project at the insurgence
ravished north east. I was very amazed and suprised.
Jonathan has done a lot for the north in terms of federal
projects. I can not arguably say that over 70 to 80% of the
federal project commissioned by the president is at the north.
Jonathan is working, only at the north, i have not felt the
impact of federal projects here in the east."
My brother I live in North East and I didn't see any of those projects you are talking about and since he has done nothing for you in the South east according to you and the SW too is complaining I think we can safely conclude that he has failed the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
lyntiffany:
why then do we have different arms of government? just wait he is your slave boy he will do that for you kid undecided
guy talk like person wey go school Na,at the end won't they report to Jonathan
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by lyntiffany(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
yemaldo:

guy talk like person wey go school Na,at the end won't they report to Jonathan
babe talk like person way go kindergarten.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
lyntiffany:
babe talk like person way go kindergarten.
oponu answer me,won't they report to him
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Chigold101(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
AMvanquish:
Well, Efcc is now redundant. A shadow of it used to be.
you are right. But know that it is cos GEJ is not using it hunt his politcal enemies like OBJ did. If GEJ goes the way of OBJ, someone like atiku would be telling EFCC how he made his billions as a costum officer & Buhari too would be telling how 2.8 billion dollars that got lost was traced to his account and the NTA person to investigated & discovered itwas sacked.
The only problem of GEJ is thathe is a true democrat. He doesnt fight, kill & jail percieved enemies. OBJ would have caution seun of shot down nairaland if he is the one that people use this medium to hip insult and abuse everyday..
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
dexentity:
I'm not surprised by all these gibberish, back and fro defending of GEJ by the OP, if a set of people can stage #ABACHA mukaiso, then people can do worse. The OP admitted that JEG government is corrupt but to him that is no big deal since Nigeria is already known as a very corrupt Nation, and JEG seems to be just a bit more corrupt than his predecessors so we should continue to manage him for the next four years.
If Buhari become the president by 2015, there are some people that will defend his every action either good or bad, and I won't be surprise if majority of such people are from the east.
People should not be surprised by actions of people like the OP, his people are known to defend any government in power. I only take praise singers from, SS, SW, and the north serious.
Pls young man stop showcasing your illiterate tendencies. I never said that Gej is corrupt, i only said that "lets assume that he is not worthy to rule this country". Gej is not more corrupt than his predecessors. And pls leave south east out of this, dont try to bring tribal sentiments into this. I will like it if you speak more maturedly. No insult intended. THANKS
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbabe2:
Young man i now understand what your point of view is. Yes, you are old enough to form opinions based on hearsay and praise singers. I am not a fan of any of these politicians but i am an advocate of a good system bro. I cant compare Nigeria with any of these advanced countries in any way. Not in this generation at all. Altogether , PDP has ruled us for over 15 years consecutively without anything to show for it bro.
Do you know how many young adults that graduates every year without anything to show for the productive years spent in school? Do you know the extent of illicit funds stacked somewhere by these thieves ( we now celebrate)? I am telling you the truth in all honesty that if we have a system in place, all these thieves will be languishing in prison or run away. My brother, what can we even be proud of? No refinery despite the huge sum of money realized every year, No good road, No power despite the billions being allocated for it in every dispensation, No good health care facility any where (that's why you see all of them travelling overseas to seek medical facilities), no security (thats why you see them drive in bullet proof and bomb proof cars) etc. Do i want to remind you that no one has been prosecuted for fraud related offences in this administration. Explorer 250, i had great hopes while i was growing up. I did all i knew to stand above board in all my endeavors by Gods grace but unfortunately, our government has failed us in every ramifications. You will look for job even when you are qualified only to be asked who referred you or who is your father? Today i am grateful to God but we will not keep quiet like Nehemiah until God fixes Nigeria bro. We have the resources (name it) but unfortunately we are endowed with bad governance. I am a christian but if a pagan can deliver result and lay the foundation for us bro, i will vote and canvass for his votes as well.There is no future for us in Nigeria if all we can produce is GEJ and PEJ all because of tribal sentiments. I was not young when MKO Abiola was voted for in 1993. People voted without any sentiments ( tribal or religious) all because they believed in him. My one cent for you is that we should vote for the right person without attaching any sentiment bro.

Sir, i understand where you are going and i appreciate your maturity, understanding and above all constructive criticism. I know that the system is generally corrupt and Gej might not be good enough but what i am trying to say is that Gej is the best for now.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
ganye1:
explorer250
"I woke up
one morning only to hear from my television that jonathan
just commissioned a 100bn project at the insurgence
ravished north east. I was very amazed and suprised.
Jonathan has done a lot for the north in terms of federal
projects. I can not arguably say that over 70 to 80% of the
federal project commissioned by the president is at the north.
Jonathan is working, only at the north, i have not felt the
impact of federal projects here in the east."
My brother I live in North East and I didn't see any of those projects you are talking about and since he has done nothing for you in the South east according to you and the SW too is complaining I think we can safely conclude that he has failed the nation.
sir, i didnt say that Gej is not working. What i was saying is that there is no significant federal project here in the east. And mind you, the average igbo man do not rely on federal projects or government for survival but on good policies that doesnt hinder his business unlike the north. Which is exactly what Gej has done for us
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by dexentity: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
Pls young man stop showcasing your illiterate tendencies. I never said that Gej is corrupt, i only said that "lets assume that he is not worthy to rule this country". Gej is not more corrupt than his predecessors. And pls leave south east out of this, dont try to bring tribal sentiments into this. I will like it if you speak more maturedly. No insult intended. THANKS
Oh, so you did not know you brought tribal sentiment into it when you insinuated that yorubas were seizing you guys' goods and auctioning it off without any proof to back up your claim. Reread your first post. And tell me who the illiterate is. Mumu
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
dexentity:

Oh, so you did not know you brought tribal sentiment into it when you insinuated that yorubas were seizing you guys' goods and auctioning it off without any proof to back up your claim. Reread your first post. And tell me who the illiterate is. Mumu
what proof do you want me to show you? Enlightened yoruba nairalanders knows that what i am saying is true. And it actually happened to one of my uncles.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by dexentity: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
what proof do you want me to show you? Enlightened yoruba nairalanders knows that what i am saying is true. And it actually happened to one of my uncles.
You guys always play the victims in every situation, so I aint surprise. You always see yorubas as your adversary so enjoy the delusion while it last. No enlightened yoruba will support your baseless claim. You have one vote so use it judiciously. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by enomakos(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayoola2002:
He encourage corruption.
Oduagate, Daniel, Fayose nd many more, he fail to prosecute them.

corruption?

tell me another stories
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Abagworo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
Jonathan this,jonathan that. WHAT IS IT THAT JONATHAN HAS ACTUALLY DONE WRONG? Why are we nigerians filled with much hate for our dear president? Jonathan is the best president so far since the independence of Nigeria. Among all the heads of states and presidents that ruled nigeria so far, who among them can compete against jonathan in times infrastructure,power,food security,transparency,good governance and all other sectors of the economy?. Do we know that Nigeria cleared its debt from the world bank during jonathan administration?, do we know that power is more steady in Nigeria during his administration?, do we know that the price of petroleum products was most stable in jonathans administration compared to the previous one?, do we know that nigeria became the largest economy in africa during jonathans administration?

Everything you wrote up there seems either out of amnesia or you are simply ignorant. I don't know where you live but I'm writing as an Igbo man living in Port Harcourt.

1) The power supply in Port Harcourt is zero despite the fact that Rivers State is generating more power than required. That I suspect is a political weapon employed against Rivers people because the Governor is in APC.

2) Youth groups and militants are being armed and protected to create crisis in Rivers State , courtesy of FG and their affiliates here like Nyesom Wike and Evans Bipi. What it means is that another Boko Haram is being created in Rivers State.

3) The only federal road that is good in this part of the country is Onitsha/Owerri and mostly done by Obasanjo.

4) Nigeria's debt has increased despite our earning highest income from oil during Jonathan's tenures. Contrary to what you wrote earlier, Obasanjo actually cleared Nigeria's debt but it has risen back today.

5) Kidnapping, terrorism, robbery and corruption has peaked under this Jonathan regime. While kidnapping has reduced, terrorism and corruption has skyrocketed.

6) Rebasing being done under Jonathan does not translate to him being solely behind the growth. Most of the growth happened under Obasanjo when telecommunications, Music, Nollywood and banking experienced sudden growth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by slimfit1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think we should start to vandalise houses and companies with generators when ever a gas power pipeline is vandalised.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by rasbaby(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
Most of the people are from one section of this country, they desperately want GEJ out of office because it is no longer business as usual for them

Very on point in fact God bless you for making that truthful point.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Chigold101:
you are right. But know that it is cos GEJ is not using it hunt his politcal enemies like OBJ did. If GEJ goes the way of OBJ, someone like atiku would be telling EFCC how he made his billions as a costum officer & Buhari too would be telling how 2.8 billion dollars that got lost was traced to his account and the NTA person to investigated & discovered itwas sacked.
The only problem of GEJ is thathe is a true democrat. He doesnt fight, kill & jail percieved enemies. OBJ would have caution seun of shot down nairaland if he is the one that people use this medium to hip insult and abuse everyday..
Aren't you tired of saying things that don't make sense?
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
Even if true why are you complaining? Don't you love a disorderly society where there's little regard for law and regulation? So why are you complaining?
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Ovamboland(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
davo3286:
GEJ has done nothing wrong absolutely. He is a true democrat. Someone here said it's because he encourages corruption. How?! A man is clean, free from and not guilty of anything unless proven otherwise by a competent court, remember!? He also said because GEJ has failed to prosecute perceived corrupt officials and I ask, is he the court!? We are in democracy, remember!? It's funny when some people (most annoyingly educated ones) think it's GEJ's job to prosecute perceived corrupt officials. Why then do we have courts and anti-graft agencies? Talking about corrupt government officials. Do you know that the level of financial corruption going on at the state (governors and commissioners) level is far more than that at the federal? Reason being that we are less concerned about how our various state governments spend our state funds and so it's free for all amongst them.

False, prosecution for violating state laws is part of the fucntion of the executive arm of government, the courts will decide on the merit of the argument of the 'Prosecution'.
The court and judges will not go on the street to look for criminals if the executive says stealing is not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Ovamboland(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
davo3286:

How can you say a thing like that?! Is GEJ the courts? That's why we have the judiciary as one of the arms of government. You don't expect the executive to do the job of the judiciary. Those individuals you mention are only perceived to be corrupt. They are not corrupt or rather guilty in the eyes of the law court so they are free as air. Even though we feel they should be nailed, but hey that's democracy for you. It might take a very long time. That's democracy for you...full of bureaucratic bottlenecks.

Why are many educated Nigerians this ignorant about their own system of government? so how will the illeterates and half-educated fare?

Can you tell me from where the people called 'Prosecution' come from in a court proceeding? Answer: Ministry of Justice which is part of the executive arm of government, O'level government

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Ovamboland(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
If not for freedom of speech i would have labelled your post as "foolish and ignorant". Is jonathan the nigerian ambassador to dubai? Do you know that hundreds of Nigerian was killed at togo,benin and ghana during obasanjo regime but he did totally nothing? Or have you forgotten that he responded to the killing of Nigerians at CAR quickly by making provision for evacuation? The problem you have is that you expect the president to do everything which is practically impossible. Such jobs should be done by ambassadors not presidents. You must be very ignorant if you dont know about subsidy before jonathans administration. During the previous administrations especially that of obj didnt you witness the continous rise and fall in petroleum products price? Or have you forgotten that Gej is the only person that stabilised petrol price to #65 per litter for over a year? And that is the first in the history of the country. Do you know that even if Nigerians by fuel at the rate of 150 per litter we are still the cheapest in the world? Do it ever occur to you why so many nigerians hoard and smuggle oil to other countries? That is because of the price difference! I am a beneficiary of sure_p. The hospital at my village was built by sure_p including bore holes etc. Even here in Aba i have seen a lot of projects embarked upon by sure_p. So what looting and corruption are you linking the money recovered from subsidy with? As for me sure_p has lived to its expectations. Have you also forgotten previous administration when the students went on strike to the extent that they started to protest? Is this current administration the first to witness such strike? Or have you forgotten that every money in the nation is budgeted before disburstment? So where on earth do you expect the FG to get money to suit their needs? So you want the FG to start spending recklessly, and when the go bankrupt you will start shouting "where is our money?" you Will even start blaming the FG on poor management pratice. So my brother, i have come to the conclusion of the fact that you are either ignorant, an e_warrior,tribalistic,religious or filled with so much hate for our hardworking president. So please stop spreading your malware to ignorant nigerians

Your article is full of blatant and barefaced lies including the fake infrastructure and power supply that GEJ supplied to you in your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Ovamboland(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
wanimo:
i hope u remember when every one said that the EFCC was an attck dog of the government. Then it was very active. Do u remember that Obasanjo proposed a 22year jail term and both the senate and the house of Reps killed it and voted just 2year for any convicted corrupt govt official because all of them were guilty. Do u know that the EFCC has made more convinctions under the current administration than any other. I dream of a country with a vibrant opposition that will critisize the. Ruling govt with the good of Nigeria at heart not what we currently have...an opposition of desperados, bitterness and hatred. Any PDP membe who gets desperate for power quickly joins the APC. The PDP as a party is evil but the APC as an opposition party is deadly, wicked and devilish. I only wish Nigerians can be wise enough to start voting individuals and never political party.

Are you guys programmed to tell lies on this forum, please list the corrupt people that have been convicted in 4 years of Jonathan and the name of the EFCC chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Ovamboland(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
explorer250:
Guy what you are saying is totally out of context. At least google should be your friend if the social media is not. No country on earth has cleared all of its debt from the world bank or imf but during Gej administration most of the debts were cleared, our foreign exchange rised etc. So what is there to lie about? Do you want Gej to side with one part of the country and ignore other parts? Are these your tangible reason that made Gej a bad leader? Even obama himself has flaws you cant expect Gej to be perfect. We should vote based on individual achievements not on parties. If you condem PDP then how can you forget that majority of "the saint" APC are former PDP members. In conclusion you have no tangible point to make

Mr man why are so full of lies? GEJ inherited a Nigeria that was debt free, but now our external debt is over $10 Bn

2 Likes

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Abagworo:

Everything you wrote up there seems either out of amnesia or you are simply ignorant. I don't know where you live but I'm writing as an Igbo man living in Port Harcourt.

1) The power supply in Port Harcourt is zero despite the fact that Rivers State is generating more power than required. That I suspect is a political weapon employed against Rivers people because the Governor is in APC.

2) Youth groups and militants are being armed and protected to create crisis in Rivers State , courtesy of FG and their affiliates here like Nyesom Wike and Evans Bipi. What it means is that another Boko Haram is being created in Rivers State.

3) The only federal road that is good in this part of the country is Onitsha/Owerri and mostly done by Obasanjo.

4) Nigeria's debt has increased despite our earning highest income from oil during Jonathan's tenures. Contrary to what you wrote earlier, Obasanjo actually cleared Nigeria's debt but it has risen back today.

5) Kidnapping, terrorism, robbery and corruption has peaked under this Jonathan regime. While kidnapping has reduced, terrorism and corruption has skyrocketed.

6) Rebasing being done under Jonathan does not translate to him being solely behind the growth. Most of the growth happened under Obasanjo when telecommunications, Music, Nollywood and banking experienced sudden growth.

i live in aba,which is close to ph,and there is power as i am typing. At least You beckoned on the fact that the shortage of power im RS was political and not that there is no improvement. Nigerias debt was forgiven by the world bank not cleared under obj first regime. Gej inherited his debt with respect to objs second regime. He managed to reduce the debt but it later increased due to loans taking from world bank to fight the terrorism which was created by the north. So how is it his fault? Pls do you have evidence that the FG is behind the youth radicalisation in rivers state? Even if so dont you know what obj did to odi that was tormenting his administration or what naija did to biafra? Political enemies must be punished such as amaechi. I think you forgot the enugu/ph express way etc. If you read my original Post you will observe that i said that most of his projects are based in the north, lest i forget Gej is not the minister of work. Also how is terrorism his fault? Terrorism emanated only because he is from SS, corruption hasnt increased if compared to the previous administration. Lest i forget, people from PH are not igbos but ikwerres. You people said it yourselves so stop claiming igbo mtchew angry
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 2:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Ovamboland:

Mr man why are so full of lies? GEJ inherited a Nigeria that was debt free, but now our external debt is over $10 Bn

Gej never inherited a debt free nigeria. Beside what do you expect when there is falling oil prices and insurgency?
Or is it also Gejs faults?, rather he still managed the economy well and has never failed to feed your poor state with revenue derived from the land of his people despite all these odds.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by explorer250(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Ovamboland:

Are you guys programmed to tell lies on this forum, please list the corrupt people that have been convicted in 4 years of Jonathan and the name of the EFCC chairman.
young man EFCC was used by obj to hunt his political enemies. It is not Gejs duty to prosecute corrupt officials.
Besides you dnt expect EFCC to arrest someone still under immunity be it president or ordinary LG chairman.
Have you ever asked yourself why danjuma,ibb,obj,buhari,atiku,abdusalami etc that looted this nation is still walking free? Werent they there during obj regime? Why didnt he do something to them? And you expect Gej do do something?. Corruption can not be stop by the presido alone but it will stop when we vote the right persons ranging from the LG chairman, senators etc.

1 Like

Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by Chigold101(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Aren't you tired of saying things that don't make sense?
i wont get tired of writing nonsence when there are still fools (like...) that still read it.
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by davo3286: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Ovamboland:

Why are many educated Nigerians this ignorant about their own system of government? so how will the illeterates and half-educated fare?

Can you tell me from where the people called 'Prosecution' come from in a court proceeding? Answer: Ministry of Justice which is part of the executive arm of government, O'level government

You don't seem to get my drift. Do you!? Yes, the Federal Ministry of Justice is a component part of the Executive. But after all said and done, everything ends in the court. If the FMJ has any case, whatsoever, where do you think is appropriate place to channel it? The court of course! So, what are you saying?! And where the court cannot get enough concrete evidence to nail those perceived or alleged corrupt individuals what can you do? Nothing I guess, but wait until they (the court) do. In some cases where the evidences are clearly concrete, but the court drag-feet and keeps adjoining the matter. What do can you do!? Nothing still!
Re: Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) by davo3286: 1:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Ovamboland:

You are the liar here, Mr. Man! Probably, you don't know jack of what you're saying. 'Debt free ko, Jeffrey ni'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluyemi Adeniji Dies At 83 / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi / Yobe North Adopts Buhari, Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.