Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man (559 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by olawalehenry(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Franktically speaking, if a lady proposes to a man in this part of the world we'd called her cheap, promiscuous, lack of principle n manners!! Buh in a western World, it is considered as normal cos they believe its a freeworld.. Now let's take it biblically, it says a man shall leave his parent and cling to his wife and they shall become husband and wife!! Another one says, he that findeth a wife has found a good thing......... So in essence, we should consider the cultural reality before taking a huge into marriage!! As for me if I were to be a lady, I'd surly say a BIG NO!!!!!!!!!
So what are your thoughts fellow Nairalander
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by ChikezieU(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well there is nothing wrong with that only that the lady should also procure for finance and not always wait for the guy to bring the money
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
no its not right
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its not right..cuz wen issues come up, the man will say afterall u forced me into marrying u.... So i think we guys should uphold the norm of wooin te girl..even if a lady asks u out, tel her ur d one dat suposed to do the chykin and not her....lol her head will scarra
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by Tymax(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Not bad. But the guy would feel "trapped".
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by onome710(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
I feel its the man's place to propose...
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by diegomano: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
there is no problem if the lady proposes, the idea that the guy must b d one to propose is a fallacy
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by izsmike: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
does it sound ok in ur ears or u think God made a mistake wen he said HE who finds a wife... not SHE who finds a husband finds a good thing
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by Pervert1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
NORM
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by olawalehenry(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pervert1:
NORM
But it does not augur well cos I believe its the responsibility of the man to approach the lady and tell her his mind.
Re: Is It OK For A Lady To Propose Marriage To A Man Man by Pervert1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
olawalehenry:

But it does not augur well cos I believe its the responsibility of the man to approach the lady and tell her his mind.
what i meant to say is that it should be the other way round. The man should be the one proposing...you can't be heard to say thata wife should be the head of the family! ...it can't be Mother,child and father,but...father,mother and child. Have you seen a couple addressed as Mrs&Mr.....its Mr and Mrs.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Learn From Your Failed Relationship / Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. / Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.