Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! (555 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by olawalehenry(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
QUESTION!!

Your wife caught you cheating on her with another woman on your matrimonial bed, she says nothing and leaves the scene. Next morning she prepares your favourite meal, calls you all sweet names and serves you breakfast with a smile.
Will you eat the breakfast?
Please Be honest?
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nah slow death food b dt grin
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by dunkem21(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
We go chop am together grin
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
This joke is so old that even Father Abraham is older than it
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
ah ah....its only a fool without common sense dat will eat the food na....... will tell her to taste it first..infact, we will eat the food together...so incase anythn happens, we will take our beef into hell...
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
i will say my wife thanks for poisoning d food, i pray u find a good father for them and a bad husband for urself.
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lolz smiley
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by hatux: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na free taxi to heaven...
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
My wife won't catch me cheating in the first place.
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by major466(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
I will seek for forgiveness first, cos by then the guilt will be too much to bear.
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yes, I will eat it, because after I finish the food, if she poisoned it, she will be the one to die instantly, The supreme gives all, when Oya is my confindence, I fear nothing..... Enemies are like ants before me because I will crush them in matter of seconds!
Re: Question Strictly For Guys And Men In The House!!!!!!!!!! by olawalehenry(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ah ah....its only a fool without common sense dat will eat the food na....... will tell her to taste it first..infact, we will eat the food together...so incase anythn happens, we will take our beef into hell...
Bros you wicked o...........Yoi go even carry ur beef go Hell fire!!!!!!!!!! God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Combination Of People In Marriages / Valentine: Hillarious Reactions From World Leaders About Nigerians And Valentine / A Happy Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.