Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) (5792 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by arimahoseloka(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
sniffs......still in tears

i came back from office in the evening, while coming i bought some fresh meats in the market which i intended to make stew for both me and mt boyfriend.

On the course of boiling the meat after washing it to a state of it being white because red meat is not healthy to consume, i was about applying seasoning when i discovered that the maggi star i bought last month has finished. It was late then and mama Iyabo has closed already, I decided to use ''Onga'' stew seasoning.

He came into the kitchen and saw the wrapper of the season, he started yelling, before i could say am sorry, he said its over, that he is breaking up with me yesterday nite.
He said he disliked onga because it makes him to become hungry.

Was i wrong to use alternative?

Please advise, mature advise only.
He
u smoke bomb??
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
You stay with your boyfriend ?
You feed him?
He bleeps you?
Yet he dumped you?

Rule no.2.
You don't lie to lawyers.
embarassed
am a lawyer too. Finished law school last year.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
arimahoseloka:
u smoke bomb??
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by englishmart(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
am a lawyer too. Finished law school last year.
just last year? You see? I'm a senior advocate already

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
philantoxx:
don't see this happening on earth.
maybe mars.
i was thinking pluto cheesy
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Mrfils(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Op. He loves u.. Mayb dat's jst his way of showing it... tongue
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
I no fit laugh.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nawao, nairaland nairaland. Nothing I will not see grin
Sorry about the heartbreak, OP. But next time, you dont live with a boyfriend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by lawrenceunaa: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:

i came back from office in the evening, while coming i bought some fresh meats in the market which i intended to make stew for both me and mt boyfriend.

On the course of boiling the meat after washing it to a state of it being white because red meat is not healthy to consume, i was about applying seasoning when i discovered that the maggi star i bought last month has finished. It was late then and mama Iyabo has closed already, I decided to use ''Onga'' stew seasoning.

He came into the kitchen and saw the wrapper of the season, he started yelling, before i could say am sorry, he said its over, that he is breaking up with me yesterday nite.

He
in almost all ur threads guys are dumping u undecided
U leave me no other choice than to call u a thrash can lipsrsealed #nooffence wink
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by AfricanApple(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
that is why its not good to date a liability
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by philantoxx(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstEVA:
i was thinking pluto cheesy
huh..exactly! Pluto inclusive.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by destante(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tashamania:
Nawao, nairaland nairaland. Nothing I will not see grin
Sorry about the heartbreak, OP. But next time, you dont live with a boyfriend

a good mix of pun and sincere advice. nicee smiley
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by marcusagrippa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
chaberry: Why u no use omo?
Guy, no kill me with laughter, abeg. cheesy[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mrs Linus mba; clap for ur self.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:

He
dnt worry just com to me nd cook dose sturf for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Ur Pick Up Lines? / / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.