Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (9632 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dear Boyfriend,
You can't just dump me by saying it's over, I won't
believe you. I want the following things to support
your decision. Three Months notice before break
up, Police affidavit, Two pages of reason, Ninten
minutes of voice note saying why you're dumping
me, Copy of reasons to my parents, Your parents
permission written and signed by them and verified
by the police, And lastly you will have to perform
rituals and sacrifice with Two Fat Cows to the
ancestors/gods for hurting my feelings. Now Bro, If
you were the boyfriend, what will you do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by iceberylin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
F#©k and dump her again angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Did he do all that before she agreed to the relationship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Wittylens(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
LOL

I'm sure that list is for American Guys. Coz naija guys no go even answer am
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dis should be on jokes section @op, try and always make use of ur brain on sundays

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chaino:
Dis should be on jokes section @op, try and always make use of ur brain on sundays
mmmm..lik u are doin wiv urs?

Tnx anyways...@least u said somfin grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
And after that will i be free?
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by XuteSleeks(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Simple. In return I'll ask for three months reversal of bank transfers from my account to hers. Two pages of MTN statement showing reversals of recharge cards from her phone to mine. Twenty minutes worth of recently activated BIS reversed to my fone to enable me send her 19min VN. Copy of reasons y u r still staying in my apartment vetted by d army and lastly a ritual to appease d gods for wasting my time. #Just kidding# grin

15 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm really straining to find the joke here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
question for the gods
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmph undecided
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by icebebe(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
XuteSleeks:
Simple. In return I'll ask for three months reversal of bank transfers from my account to hers. Two pages of MTN statement showing reversals of recharge cards from her phone to mine. Twenty minutes worth of recently activated BIS reversed to my fone to enable me send her 19min VN. Copy of reasons y u r still staying in my apartment vetted by d army and lastly a ritual to appease d gods for wasting my time. #Just kidding# grin
grin grin grin u sound lik a warri man,were are u frm?
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Cholls(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
My sister i see why that brother dump that babe cool

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by chimerase2: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
No need dump her again grin
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by kenrish2(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
I think the girl is high on weed
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by XuteSleeks(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
icebebe:
grin grin grin u sound lik a warri man,were are u frm?

Wrong...Sambisa cool
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Fabdedon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
XuteSleeks:
ur on point
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Xphantom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why do I get the feeling that this post will make frontpage??*??

***Books Space***
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Fabdedon(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
i wounder the application letter he wrote before he date ha..
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by lilmax(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
This doesn't make sense
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by peterpaulis(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin ... Hahaah... guyz make una dey give your babe notice b4 breaking up na...
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Afrok(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm.... If only she used the brain she used in composing the stuffs to think about how to better her relationship, the guy wouldn't have dumped her.

If na me be d guy, I'll dump her again but this time inside a recycle bin angry.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by rattlesnake(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
F#©k and dump her again angry
bad langauage angry
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by honeyad(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
She's probably high on Jamaican weed... Wetin concern me undecided
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Obinnio: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
peterpaulis:
grin grin ... Hahaah... guyz make una dey give your babe notice b4 breaking up na...
so that she go get chance go collect two 5naira for U abi, or kukuma mix ota pia pia for U shey ?
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by iceberylin(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
rattlesnake:
bad langauage angry
Unfortunately u aint a mod tongue
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by onegig(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
This sure is a joke.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by ERCROSS(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hollywood fiction...
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by tellwisdom: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP, You are foolish
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by JuicyGee(f): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wat kinda crappy post is this
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by venivedivici(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
If I were the boyfriend, I'll start crying and begging her not to dump me again. Then I will marry her. Then we will live happily ever after.
Re: A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Lol! What a girl.. She's probably really hurt..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Boys Name That I Love! / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.