Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass (3320 Views)

Nigerian Cab Drivers Always Chasing Me! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by 100Cents: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl since 2years and finally decieded to propose to her this month and she acepted but the problem now is that ever since then, each time she is spending the night in my place she will be chasing me with cultlass in my dreams and if i wake up frm the and look at her i will see her smilling in her sleep....pls i need urgent advice on this cry cry cry

Very simple thing.

She needs deliverance.

Send her to me..
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Cob91d: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Baddo101:
grin its a sign of love... infact una love na cutlass love....lolz.

but seriously, if ur story is true it could however mean somebody somewhre is using her image to torment you. whereas she mait not be aware of it. probably @ dat point she may b having sweet dreams about u. u can neva tell.

#my 1kobo advise. u sef carry cutlass near your bed b4 sleeping so u and d babe go fit fait chinese for ur dream.....lolz.
yea somebody in yur family using her image for u not to marry, even if u leave d lady n go for another one dsame thin will still happen.it just spiritual battle
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
lolz

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by neonbash0: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl since 2years and finally decieded to propose to her this month and she acepted but the problem now is that ever since then, each time she is spending the night in my place she will be chasing me with cultlass in my dreams and if i wake up frm the and look at her i will see her smilling in her sleep....pls i need urgent advice on this cry cry cry
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by neonbash0: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Floyd45:
Before ur next dream prepare and arm yourself with an Armor tank. Full bullet proof, 20,000 rounds of live ammunition, one automatic ak 47, and finally one bazooka. Lets see who will be smilling when they wake up
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by neonbash0: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cob91d:
yea somebody in yur family using her image for u not to marry, even if u leave d lady n go for another one dsame thin will still happen.it just spiritual battle

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Condom Does To Children. / Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? / U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.